Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:51 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
There was more than meets the eye with everything that occurred at the Revolutionary camp After Patron had whipped a dial out and created steps out of nowhere. The lull of the battle paused as the a real superior stood ahead of them. It was their best bet to be weary of him. Melissa who seemed to be more important to the Rev leader, even going out of his way to confuse her about the location of the Poneglyph and Madoris dangerous attack on the camp. It was indestructible. Good to know. However his prize originally was Von. It seemed she had a sibling that was just as strong as her. Or stronger.

Upon hearing that Melissa declared herself as a Shichibukai did his heart skip a beat. No wonder shits getting crazy. A Shichibukai sits before me. Well well, it is my lucky day. Madori calmed the heat radiating from his body, to his naturally hot body. He listened to Melly and thought that amount of heat was indeed to much for the moment.

She stood back up however and mentioned that she was aware of the person. Madori couldn't care for the man, but he would help him. "Great news for letting me know theres a Poneglyph here. Now I know. But I was here for Von. I have business with her...intimately. Then we can talk." Madori said to Patron.

It seemed that Melly was also questioning the strange behavior of the Rev leader. As Madori had killed and melted a lot of his men already. He was taking it well. Unless...he was holding out for something. Maybe it was time to move this party along just as Melly had suggested. Madori's eyes flared with a renewed fire. He planned to help Melly with Patron, might as well. Still a Pirate in a sense. She was sure to be strong. She's strong as fuck. Gotta be careful play my cards right. No telling whats going on.

@melly
@lady sofia
@hannibal
@ghost

17[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:30 pm

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Kyoukai_Senjou_no_Horizon

Jalin chuckled softly, but didn't reply to that point. Of course he knew that she was a Shichibukai - it was on the News Coo. Then, as she mentioned the details about one going after the other, he shrugged.

"Actually." he started. "Why should we fight?"

The man then shook his head. "I have no interest to. What would I gain? Most importantly - what would you gain?"

After hearing them mention the Ponegylph details, he wondered for a moment why they'd think that he had confirmed that they were here in any way, but then he realized that it was convenient to simply not mention that point and let them continue to believe that. Same with the indestructibility - he never said that they might've been destroyed themselves. But, again, he simply remained quiet about it.

Of course, they could've just been pretending. Lying.

Much like himself at times - why would he be entirely honest with them? However, regardless of if they were saying the truth or not here, the intel-gathering men would continue to record them and coordinate as usual the collection of data about them, as per their orders.

"And, you have business with Von? Well, you could've just come in as a normal person..." Jalin then mentioned.

The man then brought his shrugging shoulders up closer to his head. "...And just ask. I don't even know where she is now, personally." he lied.

Jalin was having a hard time figuring out what sort of eldritch plan these people had. Was them being totally uncoordinated with each other a fluke? Were them being this blind and unprepared just an act? Had they really just barged in here without much forethought and expected things to go their way somehow?

Was that their plan?

And about Melly being that open about Ponegylphs - wasn't that a massive faux pas? Was that the sort of thing you even joked about?

Regardless, he hoped that the others got the recording. If Von, the Omniscient, had taught him anything about defeating others, it was that information and awareness was the most important of all.

And now, being here close to them, he sort of couldn't relay instructions to the others. All he could do was to trust in their competence and continue with his own plan. Which he was regretting that it had to be spent on these people - but there was no time for regrets now. There was no turning back.

Plus, they didn't seem to be making much moves, the magma dude seemed to have stopped and Melly was on a chair at this point. A situation like this was what he had been looking for, really.

He was worried about that weird ghost guy, though. But, unless he had insane luck, he doubted he would find anything too compromising or be too useful, if he was as incompetent as Melly made him seem to be. He was betting on that.

[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Latest?cb=20121127192958

"That idiot." Von hissed through her teeth, listening to the reports through her Baby Den Den, as she used her speed for one of its best uses - getting away. Normally, they'd get away from the threat and regroup, but Von knew very well what Jalin was going to pull off here. Hence her evacuation.

She sighed, as she pulled a shell from her pocket, for it to then eject out a speedboat to get further way, having already crossed the entire length of this island. The girl glanced for a moment behind her - how long would it take for the others to get off this place as well? She hoped that they would soon.

And right before she got on that speedboat, something that made her ears perk up came though the communications.

Melly saying that she knew about Ponegylphs so openly.

And unlike Jalin, she was a lot less impulsive and brash. She had little motivation to actually go after Melly. She would wait and earn the right moment to go after her. This Omniscient knew how powerful she was, and without the right weaponry and circumstances, she wasn't going to take the risk - that's why she had come to Jordsand: to get seastone to deal with her.

And now, with this new tidbit of information, she could possibly both harm Melly and possibly save her reckless relative at the same time. It was a chance she wasn't going to miss.

She took her Baby Den Den, and started to call the Marines.

"Hannibal Uchis, Rear Admiral Blane here." a Marine would attempt to say through a Den Den call to him, standing next to the dead body of a tele-operator - the one who had heard Jalin’s broadcast earlier. "This is an urgent matter. We’re here to inform you that there has been a situation brought up with Ponegylphs - there is an information terrorist on your very island, using Den Den Mushis to broadcast their horrid poison. We are going to send reinforcements to your position - secure the Ponegylph and to quarantine the area so that we can interrogate those there and purge if needed. This is a very delicate situation.”

Blane would then sigh. “And for the love of god, get Mellissa a Den Den or something. We can’t call her. And, most importantly:

Laying your eyes on the Poneglyph will constitute one of the highest forms of treason to what the World Government represents. Are we clear?

This has been quite the sudden development, but this is a chance to prove yourself, Uchis. To fight against the plague of the Ponegylphs, against the curse of your blood. I believe in you, this is a great chance for you. Don’t disappoint.”

18[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Again the man would not pay attention to the Mad Hatter good oh so very good. As he looks on at the smile the man gave off. Clearly the man reminded him of a CP agent. It would not be long for Melly to stop his fun. As he would turn around anger would have followed him. As she head pointed him to go check out the area. However that vision of her favoring Alice came to him again. As his eyes turned to hearts.

He would smiply give off a smile, " Say less cap'n but be warn I've been developing a new skill table I'll label it the Hollow Sword style. Anyway  I'll get going. "
The moment he said that he would fly up in the air some eighty meters. As he began to look around the area scanning it. He began to feel somewhat cold looking at his hands. He would look down at Melly however she was sitting om ice.

The man next too her heat would have blocked all the chilly winds from reaching him. Speaking of he did not feel any heat waves either. Looking over to see incoming Red Army (revs) as they was preparing to set up whet would appear to be an ambush. It looks as if the man was stalling the group. As the damn Red Army was heading thier way.

'Damn my body something or body is messing with my body. But the cap'n I doubt she needs my warning but my ghost network is all about that. " He would fly down some fifty meters yelling towards Melly. " Hey cap'n look out it's a set up he's stalling. Cannons are being loaded as we speak. Cap'n do you here me the Red Army got y'all surrounded. " He would say as he stops and looks at the direction of his body.

As his eyes grew wider he would began to think the worst that could happen to him. Just than he would blink out of thin air.at the very same time he would open his eyes to a man standing over him. This man clearly was part of the marine. However he would appear to be putting some type of cuffs on Arcologia. At this range it was all but done. However he was touching The Mad Hatter which would back fire in more ways than one.

"Ahhhh!!! " releasing his negative hollow four in total at point blank range. If hit he would become negatively in a negative way. As he had to dodge four hollow. Arcologia would by now have his hands and feet covered in ice. Looking at the man he would say. " Just what the hell do you think you doing Knave( Hannibal) I thought you and Alice( Melly)  was cool. So you with the Red Army now. Once the Frost Witch gets whole of this. All hell will break loose now let me go.  He would look on preparing to activate his buso to get out if need be.

Skill attempting to use
Spoiler:

19[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:25 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Tumblr_ml7nc4fSfp1rhp399o1_500

He had removed his hand that held both of the Pirate's wrists, it being frozen against the tree to keep them up as well as frozen. In that time he was about to let go of his ankles but he would see something truly concerning and dangerous in his eyes. And at the moment the first creature(ghost) began to move from the body of the Man Hannibal would attack again; the scream let out right before also put Hannibal back on guard. This time in a attempt to incase the Man's entire body rather than just focusing on points to just neutralize the Pirate. That would not be all he would do. As with the distance that was between them being only inches once he saw the creature(ghost) he would turn his entire body into his element in hopes that would be enough to avoid whatever it was that was coming toward him. Part of him regretted starting this conflict as he didn't know what powers this powerful Pirate held. And this could spell his doom if he made any mistaken in his actions. His attack came faster and would hit harder. And thanks to his intangibility he would potentially be saved from the ghosts that would fly upward toward his face. Aiming them more spread out would've truly guaranteed their connection. And would not have caused Hannibal to turn that area to ice first. And though the motion with his hand wasn't needed it would be the sign of his attack to come. The attack done by the Pirate was a dangerous one that could've very well landed if done more smoothly and with true aim. If they had instead come out in the areas that Hannibal was touching there would've been no way to avoid them.

His motion after his attack went through or for some reason didn't would be the same. Releasing his hand on the Pirate's ankles and backing away if he was able. But keeping himself within his limb's length. Putting some distance between them and not a lot was the best course of action. With this distance if need be he could utilize his training in hand to hand combat. Even though he isn't as good as he used to be he was capable enough to defend himself with that and his Devil Fruit abilities. He would be able to hopefully keep the Pirate down if he attempted to get up. Hannibal was not the type to let his guard down when he knew of the dangers he would face. Even his third eye would be open at this moment, but would close soon after. Once his distance was established he would begin to turn his body back into it's normal state. Leaving his intangibility state but willing and able to use it again if need be.  

If the attack went through the Man should be neutralized fully now. Leaving no real way for his now enemy to continue this fight anymore. One thing was sure if this was true. And that was that Hannibal would not be like others within the Marines that would enact a harsh form of Justice which would end the life of the Man. He was not like that unless his hand was forced. He was fair and when he spoke and checked on Melissa he would take this Pirate to an appropriate cell so that he can be judged for his crimes. His attack would sadly also not allow the Pirate to speak if it went fully through. His scream he gave being the only thing he would be able to muster if he couldn't avoid the attack that was within point blank range.

At this time a call would come to him but he wouldn't be able to answer, as he didn't bring his den den mushi with him. He didn't bring any items other than his outfit. Which was a blue leather jacket with the Marine ensigma on the back. Under that is a white shirt with a single blue line down the middle. Adding to that he was wearing a pair of grey jeans with a belt and dark blue boots. The words that were meant to grace his ears wouldn't be able to. If there wasn't any movement from the Pirate anymore Hannibal would begin to head to way he was planning to go in the first place. Keeping his sense about him incase he would have to go back into combat.

Skill Attempted to be Used on Ghost. :

20[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:28 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Tumblr_ox3w7gT5mG1s307p6o1_500

Melissa had already known that this was a stall. "Duh, So have I" Melissa said shaking her head. As she did so she would point upwards from her standing position, still shimmering high in the sky was the large fist giving the revs the middle finger. "Its a shame, your pretty fucking fit, I'd ride you at a gallop till yer legs buckled" Melissa said as she began to walk forward, much like before. snow began to dance from her body. She was honestly beautiful, with the snow flowing from all around her, she wasn't busty, she didn't have a huge ass, she was just plain, confident and that seemed to be all that she needed to feel this way. "The marines will be here soon," Melissa said. Snow would encompass Jalin, flowing all around, dancing elegantly within the sky, building up, over and over. A fruit ability, one that certainly had the capabilities of changing the environment. "Lava boy, take out anyone who tries to get close" Melissa said, as her snow age encompassed a new one hundred meters. With only a distance of twenty meters between herself and Jalin, Melissa would offer a single wink.

With her hand extending outwards, from the swirling snow a lance of snow formed. "I wish we were on the same side" she said prior to her wink. Those who could follow her speed would see her movement, it was quick indeed. With the use of Soru, Melissa vanished, moving towards Jalin. Her intention was to move past him by five meters, the white snow lance within her hand taking on a black hue as she swung it mid movement, intending on decapitating the man in a single solitary movement. Taking his right side. Of course she could be halted. Testing out Jalins movements was her true intention. In terms of the lava man, well, it was up to him what he planned on doing, if he just stood or if he decided to find those who fled, it would seem this rev man did not know that they were not of the same crew, they were not bonded in any way shape or form.

Finding out Jalins fighting style, finding out his powers, that was the number one goal, everything else that was happening, she would hopefully be able to rely on Acno or the incoming marines to handle any surprises that would come her way.

@Madori
@Hannibal
@Lady Sofia
@Ghost

21[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:47 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
Madori had no business with the Rev leader, and it all seemed that he had business with the Shichibukai. Mado also heard that there were Marines headed towards their location as well. This situation posed a problem, he wasn't as famous as other Pirates so he doubt that they would recognize him. He hadn't done anything of worth outside of Jaya. But better keep a low profile, he wouldn't reveal his name but he would have to make name for himself.

Melly had spoke to him as she began to her advances on the Jalin. Snow began to fall from her and she disappeared and reappeared beside Jalin. Insane speed. She wanted him to fend off the rest of the soldiers who were surrounding them as they spoke.

How unfortunate.

"This guys only stalling the inevitable." Madori said before he jumped into the sky. Amazingly he stepped on a pocket of air and it launched him higher into the sky. The moonwalk technique Geppo allowed him to walk on the air itself. He jumped/walked through the air out of the snowstorm to come, and he made his way into the middle of the camp. There he stopped jumping and he landed squarely in the middle of the camp. If anything everyone here needed to be exterminated. Madori wasn't exactly merciless.

The soldiers were all pretty shocked to see Madori land from out of nowhere. But their weapons were all aimed at him and ready to attack. But Sojima had already held his hands up and magma was building up around them both at an alarming rate. He fired another Ryusei Kuzan barrage, large magma fists shot forward at dangerous speeds. He fired them at the soldiers and they were incinerated by the blasts of magma and molten rocks. He moved around in a semi-circle careful to avoid shooting in the direction of Melly. However he shoot at anything and everything. Killing all the soldiers in his vicinity. There was nothing they could do to stop him from devastating the land and their huts and buildings. He set everything he could ablaze. And he didn't stop shooting till everyone that came near him was dead or ashes.

He had killed scores of them. But still he waited for Von to come out. The smoke and fire would bring her out. No where to hide.

----------------

Spoiler:

@melly
@lady sofia
@hannibal
@ghost

22[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:17 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
Jalin reacted to Mellissa's charge towards him by pulling one of his fingers upwards, which made his aura of heat blast out suddenly with much more intensity, melting the lance as it approached him, making the hand behind it slam a hit across his nose from the remaining inertia, bruising it.

Then, he pulled up another finger, making a blast of cold air blast out from under his clothing in the same way the heat just did, as he immediately tried to regain his temperature.

"That won't do." he chuckled, as he held his hand outwards. "But this, will."

And from his sleeve, a dial could be seen covering the veins of his wrist; and from it, a blast of fire surged out, aiming towards the snow woman. (Flame Dial. 5 Strength / Power, 5 Speed)

There were a few men left, trying to take out the fires with their Water Dials, and once they started to be attacked by the Magma man, they opened fire against him, as those who weren't involved in combat with him reported what was going on, until they too succumbed to the lava.

[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 3991184f4fa833ebcb07208e6152765a

"How do we know we can trust you?" the person over the phone told Von, after she had made a proposal to them.

"I'll hand over the evidence I have. I will collaborate." she then said.

"Yeah, but those Dials could've been doctored. Jalin isn't a pro-Dialler for nothing."

"Better than the Marines?" Von replied with a smug tone. She had worked with them before, in the covert operations division no less. She knew how good their investigation lab was, she has had to bring in clues herself for them to research in the past, after all.

"Hrm. We'll see what we do."

"So, you'll let him -?"

"We'll let you know about our decision." the man interrupted. "Closing call."

The girl then sighed. Dealing with Marines in a friendly manner was being very hard for her. Jalin's philosophy of forcing their hand to their advantage seemed to be more effective here. And she knew that their boats would be arriving any moment due to that.

Would they just bomb the island as Jalin intends? Or would they try to capture the island first instead?

Regardless, they would send in scouts to assess the situation first, she believed, because letting them know about what was happening or not would influence the decision of just trying to clean everything indiscriminately or not. If they knew nothing about what was happening, they'd probably just bomb the place clean just in case for safety. But, if they did already know, they could take more accurate measures, such as simply capturing the island and executing those who know too much.

She hadn't gotten any reports of these intruders being in communication, if anything, they looked very uncoordinated. So, she assumed that they'd likely send out these scouts to see what was happening for real.

The girl got on her little dial-powered boat and started to sail around the island. She had to know from where these boats were coming from. If her negotiations didn't go through, she would try to have her reckless relative's plan go as he intends it to.

3 x Marine Freedom Ships are speeding through the waters and approaching this island of Jordsand.
1 x Brigantine is arriving with carpet bombing artillery.

23[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:00 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Tumblr_p33hh4CeIK1vz3uwro1_400

Shockingly  Arcologia was frozen to the touch.give or take his hollow was still roaming about. This is because he is still conscious for the time begin. His body is forever being frozen by his captain. His body is still in major danger however he could hold on in the given time fame. Soon as Knave would try to walk away. Arcologia would yell "STOP."

Floating over to him he was now in his spirit foam. More than not he was untouchable like this. Looking on at him Arcologia was not happy at all. Anger would strike his voice to the core. " You fool Alice ( Melly) is in great danger and you decided to freeze her most loyal ohana. Are you mad Knave ( Hannibal) huh are you? Unfreeze me there is not much time to waste. As we speak the red army is attacking her.

Arcologia entire body was ice frozen. However, he had a little, given the fact his spirit is out of his body. However, as he looked behind him he saw his hollow fading in and out. As his body was indeed encased in ice. Arcologia turns back to him " hurry now I could feel my conciseness slipping. I will explain everything and to be frank you process her freezing ability. Are you her kin by any chance or could it be you have a devil inside you that is stronger than hers?"

He looks at the marine awaiting his decision to free him. " Believe you me it will benefit us all we must hurry now."

With his body frozen he could be knocking on death door at any moment. What could the Mad Hatter do in such a moment of life or death? Only Time will tell of such a thing.

24[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:57 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150120045212

Hannibal could only label what was told to him was complete nonsense. He understood that he was ta knave. However he didn't know who this 'Alice' person was at all. There were some Marines he knew named Alice; other than that there was no face for that name in Hannibal's mind. The only thing that was told to him that he understood was that his abilities were being compared to another. Taking some time, a few minutes, to think everything said to him over he began to put the broken pieces together. This Pirate was working under the Warlord that he knew had a similar ability as him. Or he was lying. Thinking over what all he said again he didn't seem like the type or be able to lie his way out of things. So, Hannibal would lower his hands that sprung up when he was first yelled at. He wouldn't be dropping his guard but he wouldn't need to stay in a close quarters combat stance. The, now, Frozen Man was a Devil Fruit user. And already had been neutralized. And that would stay that way. But there was still a chance this Man would not be unfrozen.

Grabbing the Frozen Man and picking him up, as he could break if simply dragged. And that wasn't what was wanted at this moment. Hannibal would move back to his rowboat. He didn't have the ability yet to remove his ice via touch. He had been practicing but right now he'd just make things worse if he tried it. So the waters that surrounded this Island would be the best bet for this Man to be unfrozen. "I assume Alice....is the Warlord Melissa. And I also assume that you are under her?" He would need some type of confirmation. If he didn't he'd still take the Man to his rowboat but he wouldn't be getting unfrozen. With the quick pace that Hannibal moved at he would arrive back to his rowboat quicker than he had left it. He'd place the Man in the sand and push his rowboat into the waters, and as it began to sail outward he would grab the Man again. This time he wasn't gentle. With a couple prep swings back and forth he would let the man go. If Hannibal was allowed to get to this point without trouble he would now watch the frozen man travel through the air before landing on the rowboat. It was enough force to shatter some of the ice(you can pick what shattered).

Hannibal couldn't just trust the Man right off of the bat. And it seemed talking to him while he was frozen wouldn't last that long. So, place him somewhere he would be his weakest was the best option. He was a devil fruit user. That was the easiest thing to infer about the Man. He called out after giving the Man some time to free the rest of him or gather himself. The waters were a bit rough and after the Man was tossed into the rowboat things moved further out. The initial distance quickly being increased within seconds. Hannibal left the paddles within the sand so there really was no where for the Man, now unfrozen, to go. He was stuck. And unlike other Devil Fruit users water was the least of Hannibal's concerns. As he began to step onto it with his feet, his entire feet turned to ice to ensure stability was gained with each step. If he at anymore felt that was lost he would unleash a rather large dose of his power to ensure his safety. Not even Fishman could walk on water.

"So where is Melissa? What is the current state of this Island? Who is the Red army?" Their distance from the beach had increased to around ten or so meters. Hannibal himself was only a few feet away from the swaying rowboat. As his questions came something could be heard within the distance. It wasn't the loudest but it was enough to carry over the waves. It was already confirmed there was only one true ally on this small Island, that being Melissa. Hannibal came just for her. Hannibal didn't not consider the Man he was interrogating at this moment as one, yet. Nor would he do the same for just anyone. So, without any form of warning or second-thought he would dip one of his feet into the water. Toward his right, just lightly. That is where the sound was originating from as it grew louder. One eye would be on the Man in the rowboat whilst the other two would cut in that direction. Eyes on both the potential threats. He learned from his fight with Patron that he had to be swift and move before others did. His attack or form of neutralization was him freezing the waters in the direction of the sound. He didn't know the exact distance he was from them(it was thirty meters); but with looking their distance was almost double that from the shore in comparison with Hannibal's position from the shore. Regardless he felt his attack served as a warning or stoppage of their next movements. Before he looked he couldn't say where exactly the sound was, but his eyes helped him gain confirmation on their location. This helped him grow confidence in his motion and also in the one that should follow.

It came shortly after they had finished their talk with the Marines. Coming around the bend of the Island. The trees that hung over the land. And the angle that everyone was in. Obscured vision will the bend was completely pashed. She nor Hannibal would've been able to know about each other's location during their actions prior. Their attention was elsewhere. Hannibal only knew of her due to the sound of a vehicle. Coincidence and luck were in play today. So that everything can stop dragging.

Regardless, his questions towards the Man would stay the same. And within the introduction of another his answers could impact where he will be if another conflict flared up.

Skill Attempted to be Used on Ghost. :

25[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:45 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Tumblr_ox3w7gT5mG1s307p6o1_500

It wasn't the sudden melting of her spear that surprised her, or the fact that not only had her spear melted, but the buso haki that she had utlized to grant the spear an even greater capability had melted alongside with it. Was her use of haki still incomplete. The ability was said to grant supreme form to whatever was coated? Pain stung her hand, not from where she had struck the man, but from the heat that had surrounded the man. "Interesting" Melissa said as she turned from her position, despite having not sliced the man but instead having struck him, her movement had continued unhalted. As she turned she would witness the distribution of cold air that flew around the man whose back was now to her front. "Seems like your pretty well equipped to deal with me" Melissa said, noting that the snow upon the ground which had been created via her secondary use of snow age had melted within roughly a meter of the man. Of course with the mans turning and positioning of his hand, Melissa would vanish with the use of Soru, the stream of fire darting past her previous positon. "Why does everyone gotta try to go with fire" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user uttered.

The destruction caused by the Magu Magu no mi user raged on behind her. "You'd think since I'm not the one going crazy on your camp, that he'd be your main goal?" Melissa queeried with her eyebrow raised. "But this whole time, you've had this look, can't keep yer eyes off someone as sexy as me?" Melissa purred. Though as she spoke, she would bring her hands forward before thrusting them back as if pulling the air. From behind the man, the snow burst forth, aiming to skewer him with two large spikes from his blind spot. Each aiming for an individual leg, Melissa was now ten meters to the right of the man as well as five meters from his actual body.

His fighting style was still a mystery, Melissa had not yet encountered dials, thus whatever technology he was using was somewhat bizare, though she had concluded this was not the work of a devil fruit. Her ally in Acno had vanished after his warning, yet the snow queen did not seem to heed his words. The smile upon her face didn't falter. "You could just let me have the Glyph that "You don't have" and I'll be on my way" Melissa said cocking her head, putting the given phrase in air quotes. She had already been informed that this camp held the glyph, the intel from the marine core was rarely wrong though it very well could be. "Come on big boy, lets just kiss and make up"

Glancing to the sky to the big giant snow finger giving away their position she also wondered why this man who surely would have noticed it by now was not trying to flee, the marines where coming surely. He was an interesting fellow, and or the first time since laying eyes upon him, a sense of foreboding danced across her body.

@Madori
@Hannibal
@Lady Sofia
@Ghost

Skill used:

26[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:33 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The area was hot and only getting hotter. Molten hot lava made its home into the groves of the camp, the entire camp was basically trashed and now inhabitable. His power was made for destruction. Though an element of earth, in its basic form it was still dangerous. There was no other purpose for Madori then to cause mayhem and destruction. Which was exactly what Madori did, there was only two enemies left that hadn't burned alive in his meteor explosion attacks. A few had tried to stab, punch, shoot, but to no avail. They were burned, their weapons melted and projectiles turned into ashes. None could conquer the Magma logia.

A terrible power, and he was going to unleash it on the last two who looked more formidable then the other the dozens of others. However they seemed to know they had no chance and gave each other a look and nodded their heads. They took off running, they were much faster than Madori, but it mattered not. They weren't the target. Von had not shown herself yet. Still hiding I see. He looked backwards past the smoke to the next part where there was snow.

Melly the Shichibukai was battling Jalin. He had some type of weapon that allowed him to summon fire. It would be nothing compared to Madori's Magma. He jumped high into the air and began stepping on the air pockets and started to Moonwalk back towards the entrance. He gained about twenty meters in the air over there fight. Melly performed a combo attack on Jalin. If he were to dodge and try to counter attack, Madori would attack from his position down on top of Jalin. Turning himself into magma his arms would become much larger as he prepared a hammer type of attack with his Dai Funka. His hands would stretch out at swing at his head with vicious attack, keeping the explosions down to a minimum as to avoid harming Melissa. With him in the air Jalin probably wouldn't see him coming.

-------------

If Jalin dodges and tries to attack Melly:

Spoiler:

If not, he waits and catches his breath.

@melly
@lady sofia
@hannibal
@ghost

27[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

If only Jalin had utilized his Ken Haki, he would have been able to see what was happening behind him, with Melissa's attack striking both his legs, his skin was durable enough that the damage was kept at a minimum, yet the sudden assault caused concern, letting his guard down had thus allowed Madori to utilize his own attack. With Melissa's spikes in his legs, Jalin was unable to actually move but he would bring his fist up with the intent on releasing another blast of fire, alas this meant he was unable to avoid the fists of lava raining down upon him. Jalin was quick thinking, with a flick of his wrist, cold air erupted in great force. Of course cold air wasn't going to really do much against lava with such force, this was intended to deal with the heat that the lava created, while at the same time, his entire body flowed into darkness. With the activation of Buso Haki, the lava fists erupted down striking him hard into the ground. Forced into the ground, the concussive force of the Lava fists was indeed intense, pushing him further and further into the ground, yet his own durability enhanced by the power of his buso haki would protect him from the majority of the damage.

With the force of said attacks, it would seem as though Jalin would have been bested through the combined force of the Snow Queen and The man of Lava, unless of course either of these people had access to Ken Haki where they would be able to see within the creator made by Madori's attack, that Jalin was still alive, this wouldn't be a secret for very long, Jet dials would allow him to burst from the creator with ease, revealing his almost unscathed body, panting heavy, the effect of taking these attacks had of course caused some issue, he would have felt Melissa's cold had it not been for the lava which melted the snow. "That does it" Jalin was someone who would have hunted Melissa down to the ends of the earth, yet he had obviously been playing a game, he had managed to keep his cool for so long, but he was about to break. She had been one of the two that had ended his father life.

As he pulled a singlular dial from his pocket, he held it up, light erupting forth encompassing an area so large that it would be a miracle for Melissa or Madori to escape its binding, of course all it would do is blind the duo. Jalin had realized one thing, he had anticipated the force of Melissa, even the man with the Hie Hie No Mi, most if not all of his abilities were tailored to counteracting their abilities, what he did not count on was a man who wielded Lava itself. From their minor tag team assault, Jalin had realized that though Madori's attacks were slow, they held supreme power, whereas Melissa had the ability to alter the terrain, he wouldn't be able to fight the duo on even terms, not if they began to work together. So under cover of the light, with the Jet dials serving to push him forth, he would flee, his ken haki allowing him to find his sisters signature when being backed against a corner, he always looked for her. Together, the Patrons were unstoppable.

She had already seen the sea freezing over before it had even begun. "Here comes the interruption" Von uttered as she watched the ice claim the sea, though this would have no effect on her or those upon her boat, but it would hinder their travel plans, "Jalin, it's him.....Hannibal" Von uttered in to her den den mushi. The boat would halt soon enough, with the sea frozen her men would row the boat close to the ice which was easily thick enough to stand upon, though she would not need to do so, through the use of Geppo and Soru she would easily clear the distance to the mainland. "A member of the marines, I have crimes to report sir, and I believe you know the criminal. Melissa Devaroux, take me to those in charge, promise me and Jalin can walk free and I will reveal the crimes that she has commited" Von said. Of course with the Shichibukai system still being relatively new, it was not common knowledge as to what crimes were allowed compared to what would be punishable.

@Hannibal
@Ghost
@Madori

28[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:01 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Spoiler:

Yet again he was encased in ice although he been encased before. More or less when he last tried to escape the snow witch fury. However, this was different like a lot it took time to be frozen by her. This man did it in a mere touch. How foolish this is what his captain been telling him. To study his targets and know their strengths and more importantly their weaknesses. He was still in his consciousness so to effect was not almighty. However, he was losing it fast.

Still, everything seems to be in one place to Arcologia. Seeing thought ice would do that. Giving his third eye gives him better sight than a stupid human eyesight. Soon Arcologia did not feel it but he was being moved around. Crashing by the waters with just enough force to break the ice covering his right arm and shoulder. Still, even if it had been broken free his arm was in pain. A minor pain but the numbness kept him from feeling it. But his body heat would try to speed his body heat up around his arm. The best way he could.

Next Arcologia could now feel himself being move as the water hit him. This would instantly melt the devil fruit user ice.  This would, in fact, nuke the ice numbing him as well however he did get hit with sea salt water. He was now in a weakened state because of it. The only good thing about this was he was not in the water so he was ok for the most part.

Still dizzy after what just happened to him he would look up as his head stop spinning. Nearly about to lose his lunch. As he slowly leaned on the boat side walls to help himself up. Looking around him he saw ice everywhere and that crazy ass marine guy. Noted as he put two and two together Arcologia began to pop his bones trying to get feelings back into his body. He would try to stand up as the man was asking him questions but he did not really understand him because of a light head.

However, he did catch the Melissa part which made him laugh. "Knave boy I tell you now you of all people are with the white army. On top of that, you too process a devil inside of you. How strange. But as we speak she is in grave danger and because of you we've fallen behind. We were no she was sent to bring in a person named Von. When I came in saved her from her commander red army. However as foolish as always Knave you won't let me be great. So tell me are we going to go fight or are we going to sit here in the middle of the ice?"

Arcologia began to really look around as he thought he was still in a daze. As he leaned over to touch the ice he would look up at the man in marine attire. As the ice was still covering some parts of him. Seeing as this man just frozen the sea the damn sea. Arcologia just knew he could get close to him. Because something tells him he was like his captain a element turning fucker. He would smile as he stood up. He would then began to summon his four hollows. This was for his own protection he never leaves home without them.

He would look back to the man and say "we really do need to get going we have to help my cap'n and get this Von person Krave understand?"

@Madori
@Hannibal
@Melly

29[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:23 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

From how the attack came there would be no way to stop before it took hold of the sea. But, the assumption that they would be safe from it from being on their rowboat was right. It was just to stop them from moving any further. Dealing with a sea vessel was something he wasn't accustomed to at this time.

Hannibal Uchis was a Man that didn't go back on his word. He stuck with it unless things showed he was wrong. In this instance, he had no reason to back on what he set out to do when coming here. Rather, he would expand on his reason for being here at this moment. His earlier attack was a warning as it could've and might've or should've been worse. The past was just the past now and before Hannibal was someone that was dangerous. Those she brought with her didn't concern him. She showed the ability to use two of the six powers. He couldn't keep up that much with her but he knew that was what she used from how she used it. Kicking into the air. Suddenly disappearing before landing on solid ground. 'Took her no time to know that she shouldn't touch my ice.' Hannibal thought to himself as he continued to walk in her direction. Upon their vessel stopping and them getting out he turned his full attention in their direction. Their distance varied. The group she came with were further away but still in front of him. Roughly over twenty meters away. She however with her movements was close, half of that. His instincts on not pulling the rowboat too far from land were within his favor.  

During their movements, the frozen ghost spoke, nonsense. he talked too much without really saying anything of worth. Finally, he did say something he could use. This coming moment after Von would speak and had stayed on land as she did so, without any obvious motions that Hannibal could see. "Help me take her down. And we can help your Captain. And maybe if you do good, I won't capture you as well." Hannibal would say to the Ghost guy. He did yell to cover a large distance like Von. He spoke at a low tone due to how close the Ghost guy was to him. This was to keep his intentions to himself.  He had a Devil fruit so he should be of some use. He might be a fool but his ability might come in handy against this person he didn't know anything about. He hoped that the Man would rush out to combat her himself, so that he could grasp more of her abilities. As when he had stopped moving toward her he had only moved around a meter, from how slow he moved. She only talked toward him about getting a pass when she landed.

30[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
After succeeding in his attack against Jalin. Madori smiled and let himself skywalk back to the ground. There was a crater created by the massive blast of magma, caused by the magma man himself. He walked up to it to peek into it and marvel at turning the man into goo. However he was instead blinded along with Melissa. An unyielding light shot out from the crater and went straight into their eyes. Madori screamed and clutched his eyes. Stumbling backwards, he heard rather than saw, a large explosion from the crater.

It wasn't until a few seconds later that Madori blinked his eyes back into normalcy, that he was able to see a trail in the sky because of the blast of the Jet dial. Though faint, it wouldn't be that hard to fly into the air and track him down. Madori took a look at Melly to see that she was transfixed by the blast. Must've done a number on her. He shrugged and jumped upwards, reaching a few meters in the air before he kicked off and began running towards the sky.

Upon reaching the sky, he could faintly see a figure moving at high speeds. There was no telling what he was trying to do. Perhaps...He's going to Von! He would have him lead the way now. He was back far enough that he wouldn't think he was being followed but it was only a matter of time before Madori caught up with him and finally, Von.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum