Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A Game Of Chess  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A Game Of Chess  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A Game Of Chess  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A Game Of Chess  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A Game Of Chess  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A Game Of Chess  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A Game Of Chess  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A Game Of Chess  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A Game Of Chess  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Game Of Chess  Empty A Game Of Chess Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:40 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Ninth District - Nine Tails Dinner & Pub

The Nine Tails bar was renown for it's fine dining throughout Baltigo, and on this particular night, the whole establishment was booked for a private party. This party was none other than the Second District's own, Mother. However, this dinner wasn't for her, it was indeed organised by her for the elite within her organisation, the human beings simply known as her Pieces.

Sitting quietly in the intimately lit room, each of the Pieces arrived one after the other, and as each person arrived, they'd add a new dynamic to the conversation regarding the seeming evident topic, that being, the Calico Pirates.

A Game Of Chess  5375bac5f63096b18ff11c91354b2797df63ee8f_00

"Pwahaha!" one of the pieces exclaimed, clapping his hands in amusement."You look like shit Kojoro. That Mink really did a number on you." the Bishop piece added chuckling.

A Game Of Chess  Source

"Shut up you little orphan shit. If you met em', you'd get slaughtered right away." Kojoro, the Sliver Imperial Knight stated. Kojoro was a blade collector, who'd travelled across the world crushing dojo's and collecting rare cursed items. He'd initially joined Mother's Ranks as muscle, to protect the girls in the area from 8th District pedlars and low-lifes alike.

"HA! I highly doubt it! Unlike you Knights, us Bishop's don't have as much pride or honour. I burned his little friends house down to timbers. Now the bitch is in the Sixth Districts hands... What shitty luck... Who fuck knows what those cult freaks are up to!" the Bishop commented.

Chuckling to himself, "I guess your personality won't ever change. Still a disgusting little shit, Ivan." Kojoro stated.

"At least I'm being myself. I don't have time to put on airs. That's why I'm mother's favourite-" Ivan stated, extending his tongue playfully.

The sound of the man's cowboy boots rattling against the floor brought a halt to the conversation, almost instantly, both parties present knew exactly who'd came to dinner. It was the second bishop, the man known as Wally West. Nothing much is known about Wally, except that Mother bought him from a slave camp about two years ago, and his combat ability surpassed even the baddest brawlers on Baltigo. It's said even Ursa's top mercenaries recognise this man as a beast.

Tipping his cowboy at both men, Wally took his position adjacent to Ivan, as per the usual seating arrangement. The pressure the male naturally omitted was enough to break the strongest of heart into cold-sweats.

Words: 400
Tagged: N/A
Notes: Story Thread

2A Game Of Chess  Empty Re: A Game Of Chess Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:44 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

A Game Of Chess  Maxresdefault

Taking off his trademark cowboy hat and resting it on the chair's back, Wally would dig around in his dingy brown camouflage jacket's breast pocket, inching out a cigarette to nurse, in attempts to settling his nerves.

"I don't know what this Ears character has against Mother but in the past month... He's destroyed one of our major brothels, helped Ursa's men with a raid on our warehouses, attack Kojoro... Kidnapped the two orphan brats that we had to sell to the 1st District... It's making us look weak to the Brothel owners who pay us rent for protection. Honestly, this can't continue." Wally stated.

"As much as I agree with you... Ears is wanted by the World Government ain't it? We should just hire a Bounty Hunter or another pirate to take him out? Why the fuck should we waist our time hunting that little shit? He's not even a known Dealer in the Underworld... I just don't get his end game. I just can't see someone with his bounty and reputation running around playing good Samaritan." Kojoro responded.

"It looks like we might not have to do anything." strange voice interjected, as yet another piece ushered into the room. This was the Black Knight piece, a man by the name of Macintosh, tossing a black card onto the table.

Whistling, "Shit. Someone put a black card on his head?" Ivan stated.

"Looks like it." Macintosh stated. "And I hear the man who took up the first shot was The Wild King Takeshi." Macintosh stated.

"Black Card? What the fuck is that?"
Kojoro inquired.

Taking a lick of his cigarette's smoke, "In the Underworld... If you put a hit out on someone... They are three kinds of cards you can issue. Blue Cards are open challenges, meaning you contact all types, Bounty Hunters, more so officially. Red Cards are when you hire mercenaries to do the hit. Black Cards can only be taken by one party, regardless of their faction or organisation. By taking a Black Card... You get an exclusive dibs at the cash reward on the persons head. A bonus even. However, it's a gamble. If you fail, you'll be also Black Listed. Meaning, the next party won't only be coming for you but the target. It's nasty. The only way to cancel a Black Card is for it's issuer to die." Wally explained.

"How much is his card valued at? Whose the crazy fucker that has that much money? The buy-ins for Black Cards are at least 300,000,000 Million... Cash up font." Ivan said nervously.

"The Royal Warlord of the Sea... Diana. 600,000,000 Beli... Paid in full." Macintosh informed.

The whole room went silent at Macintosh's revelation.

"That's double his bounty." Wally stated, finally speaking breaking the silence, his cigarette falling out his mouth onto the table.

"WOAH! She must really want that little furry fucker dead."
Ivan exclaimed.

Words: 488

3A Game Of Chess  Empty Re: A Game Of Chess Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:30 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

At this time, the waitress entered into the room, shuffling around the various pieces, she'd collect the orders of those present, just drink orders for now while they'd wait for everyone to assemble. For Wally, he'd have a scotch on the rocks, Macintosh ordered a red wine, Ivan tequila mix and Kojoro traditional bottle of Sake. Each drink gave tell to the personalities of the men in the room, along with the various natures of those who'd all decided to serve Mother.

A Game Of Chess  Latest?cb=20100922004902&path-prefix=en

"After Takeshi... Mother's going to take it up if he fails. Takeshi recently has attacked one of our Warehouses in the Second District as well. If they kill each other, that'd be the best scenario for all parties involved." Macintosh stated.

A Game Of Chess  Original

"You useless lot would love that huh?" the ominous sky blue haired woman commented as she entered the room. Dressed in a top made out of feathers, and skirt crafted with rare gems intertwined, the woman took seat at the helm of the table.

"Forgive me... Queen." Macintosh stated with an grim expression on his face.  

"I swear my Mother let's you guys do whatever you want these days. Our sale's are up by fifteen percent... We just need to get a little pest control. Mother's busy planning the ball so the two of us came to oversee this little dinner." Queen stated.

Emerging from the entrance, a massive man clocking in around twelve feet emerged, sitting at seat next to the Queen's position. The man was ripped, his ears covered with black and gold themed headphones, and large brown Mink Fur Coat. The man was known by many names, Cobra, Juggernaut and to some 'Oni' but the name he'd been known for the most since running with Mother held one word more prestigious than all the others, King.

A Game Of Chess  CunF

"I've been actually waiting for someone to challenge Mother. Now I can make an example out of the mutts... When I'm done with him... No one else will challenge Mother's authority ever again. Either him or Takeshi..." King stated. "Anyway... That's all of us now. Our two 'Rooks' are busy on a mission for Mother to Jordand. Even with them gone... We must make sure the Ball goes as scheduled." King concluded.

Words: 374

4A Game Of Chess  Empty Re: A Game Of Chess Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:41 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Ninth District - River Styx Diner

"I came here cuz I was interested in the business proposition you had for me Jakey... but you can't be serious?" Charon, the leader of the Street Solider Bandit Crew, Charon stated in frustration.

"This Bandit King wants us to join his gang? Not only that, sends a little brat to recruit us!?" Charon shouted. "No offence of course to you Jakey." Charon's angry tone altered to a more peaceful one, as he'd addressed Jake, ruffling his hair through Jake's head.

"Listen here Jake... I command over 60 men. I have problems arming half of them and keep them medically fit. If I'm merging with anyone, I need at least weapons to keep them armed and promised housing. Tell you're Bandit King... If he can bring us a truck full of weapons, I'll join his ranks. I mean good weapons too, swords, scimitars and rifles with ammunition for our firing squad." Charon commented.

"L-Look Charon. You're numbers have dropped by a little over half in the last year. The same Kojoro that's been hunting your men down, he defeated him hands down." Jake stated, though he'd only heard the rumours buzzing around the District but his goal was to use any information in his arsenal to convince Charon.

"Besides..." Jake stated, stretching his continued response longer, "Mother killed the Kasumi's... They've fed us... Clothed us... They're pretty much our parents growing-" Jake's words were cut short by Charon's hardened response.

"You know what happens when you mess with Mother Jake. How many upstarts and rookies came trucking through here only to be slaughtered by King. Even if he takes out all of Mother's Rook's, Knights and Bishops... As long as Queen and King are alive... They can find new people chomping at the bit to fill those roles. Our way is better... Small evacuation missions... Saving smaller brothels... and building our numbers-" Charon stated, the look on his face alone showed that true fear trembled in his bones when it came to Mother.

He'd shoot Jake a forced smile, "Y-You know I'm right Jake. The best thing to do is take our time with it... Five years... maybe eight tops... I'll put everything in place for you to succeed us Jake. Don't forget the oath you made to us... Don't let this Mink distract you from the progress we've made so far" Charon's words were interrupted, this time by Jake's will.

"Charon. He saved my Mother. I believe in him. I'll always be loyal to what's best for the Charon Bandits... and I believe joining Jackal has our best future in hands. I'll give you time to think it over."
Jake stated.

Words: 444

5A Game Of Chess  Empty Re: A Game Of Chess Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:36 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Moments after Jackal's despair over Mother, a familiar face appeared before the Mink and his crew, standing at his massive height, in the small loft, it'd almost appear that his head was inches away from touching the roof. "It seems you're still getting into the same ol' trouble, Bandit King." the familiar voice called out from the entrance of the room. Jackal's eyes opened widely, the man's voice broke him out of his anguish instantly. Darting his head towards the direction of the door, "Jin. Jin The Bull." Jackal commented. "Ha. It's been awhile since I've been called by that alias. I lost my 'horns' fighting you. I went into hiding after that incident. These days I'm no longer seen as the Hero of Alabasta... More so a deserter." Jin stated.

"Regardless. I came seeking you out to warn you about my Master but it seems you two have already met."
Jin stated.

"Salda... Khan? Shishishi... Apparently I'm his property now."
Jackal stated chuckling in between his words.

"It's really not a laughing matter Mink. I've looked into the situation. Your old Captain, the man called Gin. He borrowed over 400,000,000 Million from Los Diablos in attempts to make a name for himself in the New World. However, on Sabaody... A certain Red Head wiped him out instantly... Taking his crew... Fame... and the owed summed that was suppose to fund his new Army and travel to the New World. A man you're also quite familiar with." Jin stated.

"Soju. The Red Fox and Gin clashed?" Jackal inquired shocked.

"Yes. And it was a devastating defeat. Soju didn't even lift a finger from the looks of it. His Vice Captain did all the heavy lifting." Jin informed.

"Mercer.... Sounds like him." Jackal thought to himself.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your little reunion... but my wife's in grave danger from those Los Diablos bastards! I don't know what's any of your end goals but I'm going to save her!" Ricardo shouted.

"If you even try to take on them... You'll die. Those Six Priests... They are monsters." Jin stated.

"Six Priests?"
Jackal inquired, puzzled by the odd naming of these so called monsters.

"Among Los Diablos... Khan's top disciples are elevated to the Rank of Priest. Similar to Mother's King and Queen Rank, these six are the top brass in the Sixth when it comes to terrorist acts and assassinations. Each of them have been taught a style of Martial Arts by Khan himself. Much like my own Djinns Breath." Jin stated.

"Tch. They sound like a pain in the ass to deal with."
Jackal stated smirking.

"They are. And at your current level... They'll thrash you." Jin responded.

"Even Mother's King and Queen pieces might be too much for you. I offer you a solution."
Jin stated.

"What are you mucking on about Jin?" Jackal inquired puzzled.

"The solution to all of this... How to takedown Mother... and gain the power you desire. The Ball has been postponed thanks to your shenanigans to three weeks from today. Your Captain's execution will be the first day of next month, which is four weeks away. Since you're Salda's property in his mind... This idea isn't as farfetched as it sounds. Let Salda train you for the next four weeks. I grantee you'll be at least ten times stronger than you are now." Jin stated.

"I refuse." Jackal retorted frowning.

"I have no interest in the Sixth District or any of Gin's problems. If the Sixth has Tally, I'm going to save her. I'm sure they'll be a way to avoid fighting them at all-" Jackal stated his words frozen by the disappearance of Jin, and the re-appearance of his palm inches away from his face.

"You couldn't sense me with your Mantra or your primal instincts could you?" Jin inquired.

"I see you weren't just hiding... Huh... Jin." Jackal stated, his whole body covered in sweat from the potential kill strike Jin could've dealt to his cranium.

"I won't lie Jackal. You've gotten stronger since we've last met... but these monsters... Aren't ones you can slay. If you can't even beat me now. Let's say in numbers... If your power level is 2,500. Mines currently 3,000. You could possibly find a way to defeat me in theory since a 500 Point difference isn't that steep. However, Mother's top brass and all of the Sixth Priest are at least 5,000." Jin explained.

Words: 745

6A Game Of Chess  Empty Re: A Game Of Chess Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:09 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

"5,000 huh?" Jackal thought.

"Sounds about right."
the Mink declared out-loud.

"I noticed it in my fight with Kojoro... I don't really have a way to fight. Or at least... A secured winning formula. I've kind of been using my Electro and my Devil Fruit abilities haphazardly. That's why I've decided... Even if you didn't come to me, I'm going to become stronger. Strong enough to run away when needed and strong enough to fight when all my chips are on the table." Jackal stated.

"There's three things I need to master to surpass you all in three weeks."
Jackal stated raising his three core fingers.

"Oh. Do tell." Jin inquired smirking smugly.

"One. Proper understanding of this Devil Fruit ability of mine." Jackal begun to list.

"Two. Strengthening my Electro. As of now, I've only been copying what I've learned from my ol' man." Jackal stated.

"And the last one?" Jin inquired impatiently.

"The one thing that makes all Mink's more powerful. My Sulong Form. If I can become decent... In at least three of these things. I'll be ten times much stronger than I am now. If that's the case, and I'm 2,500... Within the next three weeks... I'll be at least 10,000."
Jackal stated, obviously exaggerating Jin's scale.

Jin broke down into laughter at the arrogance of the Mink's words.

"Fair. Three Weeks. You better start working from today-"
Jin's statement interrupted from the cries of Ricardo.

"I don't have three weeks to sit around waiting on your 'theories' Mink! I'm going to save my wife-" Ricardo shouted, his statement halting at the force of Jackal's folded fist towards his mid-section. The impact of the Mink's punch rendered the man unconscious.

"Shishishi... I can't have you getting yourself killed."
Jackal stated. "Tally wouldn't let me hear the end of it." Jackal concluded nodding to himself.

"May. Gilbard. Take care of this one. I'm going to head out... To the only person who can teach me to fight like a Mink on this crime infested rock... Ursa." Jackal stated grinning, before bolting through the broken window pane.

Exit.

Words: 745

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum