Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Awakening Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Awakening Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Awakening Part 1 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Awakening Part 1 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Awakening Part 1 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Awakening Part 1 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Awakening Part 1 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Awakening Part 1 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Awakening Part 1 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awakening Part 1 Empty Awakening Part 1 Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Voyage:
Awakening Part 1 CMRWUWW

“Captain Victoria! Your trainer is here!”
Commodore Roaringson shouted through the now somewhat empty barracks. Victoria would perk up from within her bed that she was pleasantly relaxing on as she allowed herself to drift into the whiteness of her ceiling “Trainer??? Since when did i have a Trainer” Victoria muttered to herself as she quickly made herself more presentable swapping from her relaxing summer wear to her generic Marine uniform. Quickly leaving her room and making her way to the main area of the barracks however her perky self would quickly become quite miserable as she was reminded of recent events that had resulted in the death of many of her comrades within the barracks. The formal full of life barracks of over 80 residence was now less than 15 and with a large chunk of the 15 always doing one thing or another the Barracks was a practical ghost town a shell of its former self. As she reached the Commodores office a single tear would reveal itself “Sir, you said someone was here to see me?” “Oh yes Victoria, this is the war veteran Toma former Rear Admiral. Victoria would salute as she gazed on the 7ft tall, beer-bellied, broad-shouldered man “It’s my Pleasure sir” The man would raise his left hand to signify no afterwards he would place the same hand on Victoria's shoulder “Please treat me casually as I’m not a Marine anymore and i take no pride in the War of the 4th not to mention young one” taking a deep breath Toma would unreal a massive smile “I’m going to be your Trainer”.  Victoria expression would grow with confusion “Training?” “Commodore, you haven't told her?“I forgot “ “Alright” he turns back to Victoria “Well, it has been recommended by several of my former comrades that a young woman. Yourself. Is capable of learning the arts. The arts of what we call Haki” “Sorry sir, but this term Haki is unfamiliar I already have a fighting style and with no disrespect, I have no intention of changing it”.  Toma would place his second hand on Victoria's shoulder as he lends in to meet her on her level, eye to eye. “Victoria, Haki isn’t a fighting style it’s a Power and well you don’t have a choice”. Commodore Roaringson would speak “You might be promoted to Commodore very soon and this is somewhat a requirement of mine” “Alright Sirs i agree”. Toma would remove both his hands from Victoria's shoulders [Finally that was getting annoying” Victoria thought to herself]  and would proceed to place then on his waist as he burst out laughing “It wasn’t optional you silly goose”.

Victoria wasn’t sure what to think of this man before her, he clearly had the Commodore respect and had gone around the block but Victoria found him a little creepy, nor was she fully aware of what haki truly was and as such she reluctantly followed him leaving the Roaring lion Barracks.

Two hours would pass as the two traveled across the desert reached a small house no larger than wagon in the middle of nowhere. The walls were made of hard stone the roof an unknown marital and the doors were two very heavy reinforce steel stone doors that were currently locked. Toma would use his bracelet to key the doors open before pushing both doors open himself with one hand on each door  “Welcome to your home for the next 5 days” Victoria would gaze around the really poorly condition shack before turning to face Toma “HELL NAH, ARE YOU STUPID” Toma would blacken his foot as he kicked the leg out from under Victoria before using the same leg to push her into the room “Don’t speak to me like that” “Shut up, I’m going home” “Congratulations you have arrived “ Victoria would roll her eyes as she attempted to walk passed Toma who once again would kick her back into the room but this time a smidge harder. The pain was different than anything she had ever felt, the attack was extremely hard and powerful and it would appear to reach places it logically shouldn’t “What did you do?”I attacked you with a weak haki attack“Do that again and id retalia…..” *Bang* he had rapidly faded out of Victoria sight before her face was slammed against the stone wall to the left “Your do what?” Toma would point his ear towards Victoria as his finger pushed it slightly more outwards “I’m waiting”. Victoria had become somewhat winded by the attack and as such her eyes were being filled with a sarcastic glare of hatred. Victoria would quickly get to her feet and mutter the words More more under her breath as she threw 5 punches to impact Toma chest 10 times. As a result of Victoria's hand fractures in two places “arrrrrrrhh” “That's armament Haki” As the pain soured through her body Victoria would find herself becoming interested in this power if it could not only take but inflict damage it was something that she personally could use. “Alright i’m listening” “Fantastica i knew you would come around” * Winks*  “Armament Haki is a spiritual energy supported by your willpower, you can take this energy and place it around your limbs like armour, furthermore it will also allow you to hit a Logia type devil fruit user without Trouble”.
When you reach the advanced levels your be able to do this”, Toma armors his entire body “Boom” “Okay, but how do i use it” “Well first you need to Picture it, Picture spirit and the body part you wish to use to armament"

Victoria would spend the next five hours trying to understand what she was being told by Toma, however, every 2 minutes Toma would actually attack Victoria with a single armament Haki punch, kick or close line in order to attempt to embed what it feels like and while at times she was showing signs of achieving the armament the constant attacks knocking her about left and right wasn't exactly helping her. “YOU STUPID BUFFOON, IF YOU KEEP HITTING ME, HOW AM I GOING TO GET IT!”it's not just about you getting it, you need to be able to do it within an instant not several minutes, but hey you're making progress you nearly got it within 2 minutes that time” “Grrrr you so annoying” *Bang* he would punch her again.  Three days would pass with these series of events being repeated again and again and again only stopping for either Victoria to recover, eat, drink and sleep. While at this point she had yet to fully master the style of haki she was able to make her fists armored however it would take her 25 seconds which wasn’t enough to be effective in battle. On this day the 4th day Victoria would be instructed to do something completely different as Toma had realised the Victoria wasn’t having trouble with speed because of something within own mind a doubt that could be blocking her spiritual awareness of herself and as such the door would be closed for 24 hours with limited food, water with Victoria alone inside.  Victoria would place herself in the center of the room cross-legged as the last glimmer of light faded with the sound of the door closing and the whisper from Toma “Good Luck”.

With no distractions other than her own presence while she meditated Victoria would full into a sleeping while also awake state of mind; connecting herself with her subconscious. Victoria knew the doubts wonder in her mind however she didn't know how far they reached, let the Council of Victoria Begin.  

Last edited by Victoria on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Awakening Part 1 Empty Re: Awakening Part 1 Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Awakening Part 1 CMRWUWW

The Council of Victoria

The council of Victoria is a mental arena within her own mind, for the most part, its pitch back with only 7 chairs visible with a different representation of Victoria on each one, furthermore around the outside of the 7 chairs is what would appear to be rising seating areas of darkness only visible from a reflective light glimmering despite no light source being present in the room, on these seating areas the representation of people she knew, knows and maybe know in the future however this is no way a true vision. The 7 Victorias would each represent several aspects of her life consisting of the following points of her life; The one that remembers mostly blurred out to the rest of the Victoria’s, the second being the one that voices the doubts within Victoria mind, the 3rd being her conscious view on her ideal future, the fourth being the one that her subconscious mind believes will be her future, the fifth being a representation of her regrets of recent events and the 6th is the confidence in all things. The 7th is her herself of course in the present and currently meditating.  

Victoria herself would open her eyes within the mental space of her mind and began talking to the other 6 versions of herself “Well hello, I’m Victoria” In synch, the other 6 would say “We know, we are also Victoria”. “I’m here to wrestle with my doubts and to connect with my spirit or something” The 6th would speak in a flirty manner “Well cuty, then you're only be needing the second and the forth so see yah around darling”. Nearly all the Victoria’s would fade away along with all of the chairs leaving Doubts, Subconscious future, and Victoria herself. Doubt would step forward raising her voice in a somewhat petrified tone “The marines, are they truly the force of good or are they the self-proclaimed law run by a house of bullies, can you trust them, can you trust yourself” her expression would go into a glazing stare as she invades the original Victoria personal space We have forgotten a big portion of our past, and we joined the Marines to believe that they were right, protector of others but we have seen, you have seen the corruption first hand, even the information guides suggest to catch the pirate not save the innocent” The fourth would now step between the 2nd and Victoria. The fourth represented Victories subconscious future and was wearing an Admiral coat was somewhat taller than the rest and has a vast amount of scars, blood on their hand and several medals across their chest. In a Calm manner, she spoke: “Regardless of what the Marines are, no matter if they are corrupted or not, no Matter if we  made the right choice or not.” Takes a deep breath” “We have the strength to grow and become what we desire a force of good, furthermore we have seen several Marines go the distance of what is right and thus it might not be one or the other but in fact just an imperfect machine".

The 2nd who was full of doubts would be turned to stone as she is returned to her respective chair that fades back into existence meanwhile the Original smirks as she is dazzled by the wisdom and projected reality it represented. Victoria would look to her right hand before clenching her fist “Yes, i will grab the truth, Yes i will forge the truth!”. Victoria would take one weighted step forward as the words More more echoed through the entire room again and again. This would cause Victoria to motivate herself further to do more than anyone else, to do more than everyone else, she Roars “ROARRRRRRRR”. Victoria returns to reality where her roar was repeated as she because successful in turning her hand black “Yes, i done it”. Victoria would at that moment fall backward passing out from the hard work she had put in over the last few days and the mental strain she had just put on her mind through deep meditation. Several hours would pass before Toma returned to find Victoria asleep on the ground with a smile on her face “I think, I'd let her rest, Tomorrow the next phase of training begins.

Last edited by Victoria on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

3Awakening Part 1 Empty Re: Awakening Part 1 Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:38 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Awakening Part 1 CMRWUWW

The Next Day

*Bang* *Bang*“Waky Waky, my little Vicky”Toma would say in a loud and flirtatious voice as he slammed the two heavy reinforced steel doors open but would be banging a Frying pan against his Haki infused arm of Toma. Victoria would roll of her side and would proceed to stand up with her hair somewhat in a mess she looks into the eye of Toma rolling back her own slightly “Really, can’t you do anything like a normal person” Nevermind that now, you've learned how to arm yourself right”“I made progress”“Great” *Bang* Tooma would kick Victoria out of the room and close the door behind her “Hey, jerk”. *Cha Clank* the door was now locked. The sound of muttering rats, hooves disturbing sand and the dinging of metal grating against metal would suddenly feel the air as Victoria senses begin to return to her from her sudden waking. Rubbing her eyes Victoria lets out a loudish yawn as she turns to investigate the sounds. A group of 10 drooling pirates are currently charging her position on horseback, armed with cutlass's, it would be only a few moments until they reached her position.

It would take several seconds for Victoria to truly digest the situation, Toma you jerk, it's too early for this!.The head pirate would shout out Two early for what hunny, too early to play with us?” he licks his mouth as he continues to approach Victoria who simply raises her Eyebrow at the disgusting man with the strangely long tongue Don’t be like that honey, we just wanna have some fun” another pirate would say as drool began falling from his mouth. “Grrr, I’m really not in the mood for this stuff but i guess i have no choice”.Letting out one last sigh of annoyance regarding how she felt to this situation Victoria would collect herself. Lucky for Victoria the attack pirates wanted to play with her physically not kill her and as such would dismount from their horse before making the final charge. The first few who charge Victoria do so under the assumption she is a simple innocent woman which wasn’t the case at all and she simply uses a few skilly placed kicks to knock them out. The remaining eight would approach Victoria with care as the first drew his blade as he dashed forward launching his blade forward as he lunged towards her waist, Victoria would sidestep to the left as her right arm rotated tightly close to her body for a forwarded punch impacting the mans face, with a slight pause on contact the blow pushes the man into the ground. “Are you guys this pathetic, can’t even take one punch”. The leader would find Victoria's words to be extremely disrespectful as he started taking the situation seriously, pulling a lance of nowhere he swung. Time would appear to slow from Victoria’s perspective as it was too late to dodge, this was going to hit her no matter what “Wait armament Haki”. Victoria in slow motion would move her right hand to meet the on route blade of the lance head-on, her hand would turn black as the clash started. As a result, the lance would break and with the user’s momentum they would fall straight into the haki armored fist of Victoria knocking himself out. At that moment Toma would come out of the house clapping “Well done, you have passed the second step of learning armament Haki, using it in Battle and tuning it with your own battle instincts impressive indeed” The remaining pirates would charge without any strategy leaving themselves wide open and as Victoria and Toma proceeded to chat as each one came within range either Victoria or Toma would place an armoured fist into their face, a kick to the jaw or even a swinging elbow striking one in the eye it was truly a moment of surrealism art shared between the two as they found a new respect for each other.

The Conversation

“Well done, you have passed the second step of learning armament haki, using it in Battle and tuning it with your own battle instincts impressive indeed”“Really, i still haven't learned how to maintain it” “Maintaining it will come in phase 3Whats phase 3, how many phases are their anyway” “Well Vicky, if we count observation there's another 5 left, however we will not be doing the observation today” “What's observation?”“Well if you see armament as looking at yourself, observation is looking at the world around you and allows you to see without seeing, to feel those around you and even more spectacular things, they say some can even see the future”“Ahhh interesting, so can you give me an example of that training, must be nicer than this one” “Well i’m going to blindfold you and spack you in the head again and again till you dodge consistentlyWhat” “Oh yes”Shut up“Oh oh yes”. Over the next few hours they would focus on civil conversation about Victoria motivations, history and what she hopes to accomplish once she reached the higher ranks of the Marine forces furthermore Toma would cook them both a lovely meal on a self-made barbecue, meanwhile Victoria would tie up all the Pirates who had attacked leaving them outside to feel the wrath of blazing sun as it crosses the sky without a cloud in sight.
The end of the 4th day

Last edited by Victoria on Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

4Awakening Part 1 Empty Re: Awakening Part 1 Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:06 am

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria

Awakening Part 1 CMRWUWW

The Day that was the Fifth.

Victoria would give some very specific in order to not only maintain Haki for longer periods of time but to also to remember to deactivate to move it to another limb, Toma would explain that at her level she would most likely only be able to hold her Haki within a single limb at a time and it was critical that she defences against Haki with Haki and when fighting certain opponents that her attacks incorporate Haki and thus moving its nature would be Vital. Victoria understood every word not just how to do such things but why to do such things, and now it was simply about implanting that into her battle instincts and the first step was to stand on top the roof feeling the wind blowing across her skin, hair and face as she used feeling to sense all aspects of her body while also picturing the armament coming over her. Taking a significantly deep deep breath she relaxes her shoulders and attempts to become fluid like the wind, and strong like a stone.

The musical begins as Victoria begins to sing on top of the building while rotating her arms to and fro with the wind while making different parts of her body armament. Victoria would place her hands at the center of her chest pushing her fingertips together before moving them in an arc movement out and away as her lips began moving. If I ran away from all I see, would I be okay with everything, no matter how much I wanna to stay Swings her hips to the left as a strange melody seems to channel across to the desert “Day by Day life in a Spiral as Toma future becomes Frail”. Toma comes out overhearing Victoria sly remark as she moves her hip to the right armouring up her forehead  Victoria you're a bitch you know that” “Shut up jerk” Victoria would raise her right hand up armouring it in the process, simultaneously a stand storm would seem to pick up around them, however, they would go unaffected as it appeared they were the eye of the storm. Toma would notice the sudden sand-storm surround them "is the Desert dancing?" He thought to himself” “Round and Round, ocean tide is abound” Victoria armours her left hand “Like a rock, huh-huh, You must be hard, huh-huh, Like an oak, mmm-uh, You must stand firm, huh-huhVictoria claps her hands together as her face fills with intense concentration while she attempts to armour them both “Fighting flames of fire, pushing our hearts desirrre” Victoria Shrugs while Toma climbs up the building only for Victoria to push him off quickly as she lets out a giggle We've passed the end, so we chase forever. Forever we fall apart to hold together” “We are holding onto alll we knowwowow Victoria closes her eyes and places both her hands on her heart over the top of each other “ Because this is all we knowww”

Victoria would rapidly spread her legs somewhat apart as she launches a thrusting punch forward with her right arm while armouring it up with Haki “I will not doubt huh-huh” “I will win I will win for you Huh Huh” “In someeee wayyy I will shape the success “ “While others put their eyes to the ground running into the night you can’t be found but this is your journey. Can you feel it feeeel itt. Pumping through your Veins” As Victoria continued to sing her posture would begin to shake as she saw those who died in recent events that had transpired, in the desert sands that were waving left and right enjoying the singing that Victoria was presenting. After seeing everyone she lost within the reeling imagery; Victoria would see an image of herself from within her mind the fourth Victoria with everyone holding her up from behind. *Thud* *Thud* *Thud Thud Thud* Toma had begun playing a makeshift drum as he kicked pieces of Haki infused sand balls at Victoria. “ I will work this body, I will burn this flame,Oh Yeah Oh Oh, in the dead of night, and in the pouring rain; I’m a Marine” *Thud Thud* *Bang* Victoria infuses her right hand with Haki and smashes a sand ball, *Thud Thud* *Bang* repeats with her left hand *Bang* her right leg *Bang her left leg*. “I will work this body, I will burn this flame oh yeah ,read that news cooo coo oh what should i do, hunt them pirates and seek out trouble Hey Hey, every pirate that i meet this is what id say”*Thud Thud* *Bang* “Runaway Baby before i put my fist on you” Toma would shout “Victoria use one arm only now” Victoria would armour her entire Right arm as she continued to break the sand balls Toma was throwing her way *Bang* *Bang*. “If I ran away from all I see, would I be okay with everything, no matter how much I wanna to stay”  “Yes it would be okay” “Day by Day life in a Spiral as Toma future becomes Frail” “Shut up” It's true Though”.

Victoria would continue training herself while singing for the next few hours, listening to Toma at every turn while also working through her own spirit issues within herself with the aid of the desert sands and the mirages it was causing within her sight. After several hours Victoria would have got a good grasp on armament Haki and her current Limits with the power; not to mention Toma being very impressed with Victoria, to the point of making a mental note to give her a Raise. Once the sands had settled Victoria would come down from the rooftop sweating like a pig with the amount of energy, effort and duration being painted over her like a ships fog horn announcing its approach “Victoria you smell” Toma would say as he giggled at the fact he could once again annoy Victoria “Well your stupid hut doesn’t have a Shower”Yeah, but if you cross that sand hill there's a second building with a vast amount of Luxuries; where you think i was when you were having your mental meditation” Victoria eyes would ripple with frustration “AND YOU DECIDED TO TRAIN ME HERE!” Well, obviously silly goose”. The two of them would proceed to leave the area so Victoria could use the second buildings Shower and get a fresh set of clothes to begin the journey back to the Roaring Lion Barracks on the following mourning.

5Awakening Part 1 Empty Re: Awakening Part 1 Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:18 am

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Awakening Part 1 CMRWUWW

The Returning and Aftermath

Victoria, for the most part, had completed her initiation into the world of Haki and now it was time for Herself and Toma to make the walk back to the Roaring Lion Barracks to report back to Commodore Roaringson about the progress Victoria had made not to mention Toma wanted to take Commodore Roaringson out for a bear to discuss Victoria singing capabilities and how she could be used for Friday night Karaoke, however, the mere thought of this would radiate from his head something Victoria would pick up on and would slap him every time she felt his perversion coming off Toma.  Yet despite Victoria getting her own back for the constant abuse she had been subject to during her training Toma would persist with his thoughts of Karaoke. A loud roar would echo across the sands, as an armored beast charged towards them stopping several meters in front of them, it was an Armour Hyenda. Victoria would begin looking around as the last time she encountered such a beast it was part of a pack “No worries Victoria he is alone, In-fact he doesn’t want a fight to the death but a test of strength” Victoria would relax herself due to trusting his judgment, not to mention the beast did seem to be waiting for their response, not a logical course of action to kill someone. “Sir how do you know this”Like I said there are many forms of Haki and one includes the ability to sense the auras of others which comes with multiple benefits” Toma pats Victoria hard on the back pushing her forward Alright

Victoria would put her arms up like a boxer as she stepped towards the Armour Hyena signaling for it to charge her with her two pinky fingers. Both Victoria and the Hyena would smirk as they began running towards each other at speed.  The Hyenda would run head first in the attempt to thrust his hardened skull into Victoria, however, Victoria waited for the last moment to not only sidestep but to move into a slide with her left leg hanging out. Infusing her left Leg with Haki and putting all her weight behind the attack Victoria strike the feet of the beast causing it to trip over head first into the sand of the desert. The beast would plunge its head of the sand and would throw itself forward towards Victoria with its body mass under the idea that she couldn’t trip it up if all his mass was coming for her. Victoria would realize the Hyenda intention and respected it however she wasn’t about to get hit by this attack, however, *Bang*. The beast stomach hits Victoria with a force strong enough to knock her back to the next sandhill, lucky for Victoria the sand would absorb most of the impact.

The two would charge each other once more with the fight freezing moments away from the final clash, the Hyena head is inches away from hitting Victoria upper torso while Victoria’s right Haki infused hand would be swinging to impact the side of the Beast face in the form of an upwards swinging right hook with Victoria putting all her momentum behind the punch.  A silhouette is formed of this moment as the glazing light of the sun reflects off a random bottle left in the desert.  Two hours later Victoria and Toma would arrive back at the Roaring Lion barracks with Commodore Roaringson waiting outside for them to return, Victoria would have a glow about her filled with positivity as if she had a really inspiring even take place while Toma would seem quite depressed since he had just realised something really annoying; he had left the pirates tied up at his Hutt and if he didn't go back to retrieve them they would die.    

Victoria would simply infuse’s her right hand with Haki as she spoke to the Commodore “Well sir, as you can see” Waves her hand in his face “I have completed my training and would like to return to my room to rest and continue with my designing of my Inventions and stuff” Victoria salutes. Commodore would calmly reply “Sure Dismissed”.  Toma and Commodore Roaringson would return to the main office of the barracks “Well Toma, how did she do?” “To be perfectly honest, magnificent!, while she was quite reluctant at first due to well my ecstatic personality” “Totally understandable, you annoying roach” “Ha Ha, but my point is that one has a future and I expect will reach greater heights than myselfGlad to hear it, well I will file the paperwork for her to become a Commodore later this evening” “That gives me what a week, to teach her observation as well”Right”. The two men would Salute each other as Toma made his leave “Sorry to not stay longer, but I left some poor souls tied up in the desert i better go retrieve them. “Have fun”. Toma leaves the barracks.

Elsewhere at Toma’s Hut, the Hyena that had battled Victoria would stumble across the tied up pirates and would simply stare at them as they embraced their desperation to be set free. The Hyenda would use its tail to Cut the robs releasing them at which point they would go their separate ways. 6 hour later Toma would arrive at his hut only to find that someone or something had set them free. “Dammit” Toma would fall to his knees punching the ground in the process “oooh day by day life in a Spiral as i just walked for 6 hours, for no reason, no matter how many times I will fight it doesn’t” Toma had begun singing out of despair for his moment of inconvenience fate and would continue to do so for several hours however he wouldn’t get any response from the desert.

Victoria however at this moment would be fast asleep on her comfortable bed, sleeping like a baby, however, she didn't change out of her Marine uniform and simply fell face first onto her pillow.

The end

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum