Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[CV] Street Metal EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[CV] Street Metal EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[CV] Street Metal EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[CV] Street Metal EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[CV] Street Metal EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[CV] Street Metal EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[CV] Street Metal EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[CV] Street Metal EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[CV] Street Metal EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[CV] Street Metal Empty [CV] Street Metal Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:44 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid
Spoiler:

Cyrus found himself wandering the streets of Mock Town hunched over, firmly studying the ground as he walked in search of any scrap metal or useful materials he might find. His itch was acting up ever since he had acquired this strange new Devil Fruit ability. Life was changing, fast, and he didn't like it. He had an itch now to return to normalcy, to do something that made him remember who he was instead of who he was turning into. He needed to build. He didn't know what, it could be anything, but he needed to do this desperately to take his mind off of all the nightmarish possibilities of his future that now clouded his brain. Being a Devil Fruit user painted a whole new target on his back from just about anyone around him. Whether it was the World Government, petty crooks, hell even fellow Revolutionaries as he had found may not be taking a liking to his new found accidental powers. It was a problem and he needed this bit of mental vacation to focus on something else for a little bit.

So, as he walked the streets, picking up discarded cans and rusty scraps of metal, Cyrus hummed to himself merrily. As he turned the corner down a side alley, he found what could only be considered the holy grail for a homeless scientist.
Ahhhhh Sah ben yaaaaaa. Cyrus blurted out loud in his moment of delight upon seeing the beautiful, wondrous, cesspool that was a dumpster. Immediately the mad scientist ran over to the dumpster, jumping up on the side and scrambling into the opened lid. He began tearing at bags feverishly, ripping them open and spilling their contents about the metal dumpster. He pocketed pieces of metal, glass, wiring, anything that he thought could be of use. At one point he found a half eaten apple and finished off the rest as a nice little mid-search snack break.

OI, what's all this then? A voice broke Cyrus's concentration on the dumpster shopping trip. Well, it wouldn't be the first time he got caught dumpster diving. If he was lucky the owner or whoever this was would let him off with a stern talking to, if he wasn't they'd call in the local law enforcement. Luckily for Cyrus, Mock Town was about as lawless as it got.

Poking his head up out of the dumpster, he searched the alley for the owner of the voice, finding a squat man with a large metal pipe in his hands. He looked filthy, dressed in rags stuffed with old issues of the News Coo. Almost immediately, Cyrus knew he was among fellow hobo friends and relaxed a bit.
Oh hey there, come on in if you're interested, plenty of stuff to go around. He said cheerfully, more than willing to share his good fortune.

Oh course thar be plenty o stuff te go round, dat thar is mah home. The hobo said, pointing the rusty pipe at Cyrus from across the alley. Cyrus stared at the man before looking down at the dumpster he was currently standing in. Sewage and strange liquids mixed together to form a puddle up to his shins. It smelled exactly like one would expect it to smell except at least ten times worse. Bits of rusty metal and broken glass covered not only the floor but the bags as well.

Sir, this is a dumpster. Cyrus said bluntly.
Yeh, dat's what I says, it's me dumpster home. You's is tresppassin on Dirty Mike's properteh, now's you's gonna pay. The hobo said, now wagging the pipe at Cyrus. Then, he raised two grimy fingers to his mouth and blew hard, releasing an earsplitting whistle. For a moment there was silence and Cyrus simply stared at the grinning hobo. The moment continued and Cyrus could see confusion and then panic begin to set in on Dirty Mike's face. His eyes began to shift and he looked over his shoulder every once in awhile only to turn back to Cyrus.

Oooooookay then, well this has been fun. I think I mostly have what I need here so- Cyrus said as he began climbing out of the dumpster and walking towards Dirty Mike (who was currently standing in the way of the only exit to the alley).
No, no, jus you wait. BOYS!!! YOU DUMBSHITS, GIT OVA HERE!!
Cyrus raised a curious eyebrow at Dirty Mike's sudden outburst.
Um...right, so like I was saying...

Cyrus began moving towards Dirty Mike once again, just trying to get this very awkward encounter over with as soon as possible. However, as he moved forward he suddenly heard the rush of several people running towards the alleyway from both sides. Immediately more hobos of varying sizes, statures, levels of dress and backgrounds emerged behind Dirty Mike.

As I wuz sayin, I'm Dirty Mike and this here is mah Boys. Wer Dirty Mike an the Boys. Mike spat with sudden anger.
What in the-
Cyrus began but was cut off by Mike suddenly bellowing,
Git him boys!
Oh come on! It's literally just some scraps of junk and half an apple. Cyrus groaned as five very dirty men descended upon him with make shift weapons ranging from pieces of old rotten wood to homemade shivs made of glass and toothbrushes. Cyrus himself was unarmed but a Devil Fruit user was never REALLY unarmed now was he? While true, Cyrus unfortunately had only just discovered his powers and he wasn't exactly proficient with them yet.

Fortunately for Cyrus however, there wasn't a single soul in the Revolutionary Army that wasn't at least moderately competent in hand to hand combat and something told Cyrus the same couldn't be said for Dirty Mike and his boys. As the bums rushed him, Cyrus simply stood back, waiting for the first one to get within striking distance. As he did, a broken bottle in one hand, Cyrus sidestepped the hobo and as the broken glass bottle passed by him, the Revolutionary brought up his arm to the hobo's neck, clotheslining him simply but effectively.

Two more followed, one with a toothbrush shiv and the other half a broken board with nails protruding from it.
Gentlemen, let's think about this. Cyrus said as some of his threads stretched out to the floor from his fingers, forming snares on the ground. All he had to do was pull and the snares tightened, tripping the hobos and causing them to fall flat on their faces. Cyrus in turn bent down and retrieved the board, looking it over and inspecting the quality of the nails. Deciding it was worth his time, Cyrus took it with him as he walked towards Dirty Mike and his two remaining boys.

The two boys simply stepped aside, shaking with fear and uncertainty. Dirty Mike stared at Cyrus in shock, unmoving, unblinking.
Wha-wha-whaaa...
Cyrus looked Dirty Mike over before cocking his head and looking at the rusty pipe in the man's hand. He reached forward and gently plucked it from Dirty Mike's grasp, who gave it up without even fully realizing what was going on. With his nail board and rusty pipe tucked under his arm and the rest of his scrap metal and goodies from the dumpster within the pockets of his coat, Cyrus pat Dirty Mike on the shoulder before turning out of the alley and walking down the street.
Don't be strangers gentlemen, it's been fun.

Words: 1248

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]