Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Make your choice. I want to play a game. [Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Make your choice. I want to play a game. [Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Make your choice. I want to play a game. [Voyage] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Make your choice. I want to play a game. [Voyage] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Make your choice. I want to play a game. [Voyage] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Make your choice. I want to play a game. [Voyage] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Make your choice. I want to play a game. [Voyage] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Make your choice. I want to play a game. [Voyage] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Make your choice. I want to play a game. [Voyage] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
The Voyage:

Prologue

Evan MacMillan wakes up. Slowly he lifts himself up agaisnt the wall behind him from his laying position to a sitting position. He slowly lifts his hands up to his forhead. Slowly he rubs with the palm of both hands against both temples. His head hurts but he does not know nor does he remember why. While rubbing against his temples to make the headache disappear he thinks about what happened. The pain begins to disappear as he remembers something. Earlier today he was working in his workshop. He was sharpening the teeth of some bear traps for some hunters. ALso some of them needed new springs. Lately their was a new animal on the market. Armored Hyena's. The meat was not that tasty but it provided the butchers with so much meat that it is hard to ignore them. Also was their armor usefull for all kinds of things. It was already late when he was done with all the bear traps. So he closed the workshop and decided to go home. He would inform the hunters about the traps tomorrrow so he thougth. On his way home he remebers being attacked from behind. After that its all blank.

Now the pain is almost gone Evan is able to stand up and look around him. His eyes take some times to get used to the lighting in the room. After being used to the lighting he can see that the room is a rectangle/tunnel. On his their is a door. Quickly he tries to open it. He just keeps trying but the door just wont budge. He starts screaming for help. Then their is a voice suddenly. A deep scary voice of someoen he does not know. He looks around to see hwere it is comming from buttheri is no one with him in the room and the tunnel/rectangle like room makes it impossible to pin point it. The voice says the following things: Hello Evan MacMillan. You do not know be but I know you. I want to play a game. You are probably wondering where you are. I will tell you where you might be. You might be in the room you die in. Up till now you have been working on all kinds of things while acting like a normal blacksmith. As a fellow creative piece of mind you used your creativity for your own sick pleasures. At night you would abuse the state of young woman on the street and offer them money to help you with your pathetic needs and using all kinds of devices on them while you had your way with them. Today is the day you will have to do some testing of your own. Inside the roomyou are in you will find yourself on one end with the door. The key is on the other side of the room hanging on the ceiling. Taka a look to see I am not lieing. A light is turned on on the ortherside of the room Evan MacMillan looks tot he other side of the room. There he does see a key hanging on a cort that is attached to the ceiling. Evan laughs with a smug on his face as he takes step forward. The voice interupts him continieauing the explenation. To reach the key of the door you will have to walk or run to the otherside. Be warned on the floor infront of you. You will find your favorite device being in your way between the key and yourself. Get tot he other side and return to the side you are on in 3 minutes or the door behind you will be locked forever and become your tomb. Let the game begin! The rest of the room lights up and Evan MacMillan stops walking immidiantly. Infront of him the floor is covered in bear traps. Their is nothign to trigger them like a stick or to disable the traps. THeir was only one option. Evan MacMillan gathers himself mentally and roars loud. Then he starts running.

Present:

The next day the hunters return to the workshop of Evan MacMillan. The workshop is still closed. They turn around and leave. The nex day they return and again the doors are still closed. They do not know what is going on. Mabe the manhad a day off yesterday or he got ill. They decide to give it one more day. The 3rd day its rthe same problem. The hunters start to ask around about him. No one seems to know a thing. They even get the marines involved to assist in the search. THey even break in to see if he is inside. Once inside their is no one to be found. Alsot he bear traps that Evan MacMillan was repaired were all gone. On the desk of his workingplace their is an envelope. Xin Yang who is one of the marines who finds it opens it. Inside is a letter and a map. THe letter has a puzzle piece drawn on one side. On the other side of the paper is a message. This si where you will find the creative trapper. On the map their sa location marked. Xin Yang requests that the hunters follow him to The Roaring Lion and wait there.  Then he goes to commadre Roaringson who is in his office. Xin knocks on the open door to get his attention. Their is a problem sir. I think we have another victim! Quickly he walks over tot he desk and places the paper and the map on his desk. Commadre Roarinson walks over and takes a look. Xin find Sinthoras, Caphalor, Leona, Micro and Marco and 3 others of your own choice and get to the location. We need to stop this man no matter what. I entrust you 8 with this task as my best marines. Make me proud and stop this killer for justice!

With these words Xin Yang leaves him to find the ones Commadre Roaringson requested. After finding them and choosing 3 others he heads over to the location. They get to an abandoned building. They enter the building and eventually find the basement. Their is a big door and a key hanging next to it. Caphalor opens the door and the group enters the room. Inside they find Evan MacMillan, the missing person. The man is dead and in a terrible state. Some cover their eys and leave the room to recuperate themselves. Evan was covered in wounds in a pool of blood. On his legs their are several beartraps that ripped open his legs and all over his body. The man must have fallen over due to all the bear traps on his legs and fallen in the other ones that now were biting in his arms, neck, ribcase, chest and one even took a bite of Evan's head. In one had their was a key he is still holding with a strong grib even in death.

wc: 1174
total: 1174

Last edited by Kusano on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria wouldn't be picked among those selected in fact she purposely, ducked under a table to avoid being picked.  Having a nice book some chicken strips and a bottle of expensive whiskey as she sat at the dining room table not that far from Commodore Roaringsons office; Victoria wanted to have a nice relaxing day not to mention she didn't want to be chained as regular companions to those who were selected. 10 minutes after the group had left the barracks Commodore Roaringson would be standing behind Victoria with his hands at his waist and a somewhat irritated smile on his face as he gazed down at Victoria. Victoria knew someone was behind her and was fairly confident she knew who it was and as such the only strategic play she had was to remain silent and enjoy her day, hoping he would go away. 

As if he was Roaring loudly with anger Roaringson would begin loudly talking at Victoria "WHYY, ARE YOUUUUU STILLLLL HERE". The sheer pressure from his voice would cause Victoria, the table, and several chairs to move 3 meters. Still seated at her table Victoria would stick to her plan. "If i ignore his tantrum, he might go away". With Victoria not reacting at all to Roaringson his eyes would grow more intense as veins began showing on his face. *Victoria turns the page of her book, and takes a sip of her whiskey*. Roaringson would once again move to be standing behind Victoria. " "WHYY, ARE YOUUUUU STILLLLL HERE!". Half the barracks would now drastically move as if hit by an earthquake. *Victoria eats a chicken stripe*.  
This time Commodore Roaringson would place himself in front of Victoria making it near impossible for her eyes not to meet his. "hello sir, when did you get here?" Pushing his tongue against the inner walls of the inside of his mouth his cheeks start to lift slightly, as his nostrils widen and the Furry swelling all over his face. Roaringson tries to hold back his anger as if he didn't Victoria would most likely be dead. Letting out a few whispers Commodore would attempt to address Victoria pleasantly. "Why didn't you go with them?" "Oh, well he didn't pick me sir" "I see, so why did he not Pick you" "He didn't see me Sir" Victoria would say with a big smile on her face. as she nodded". "Hhmm, okay well i want you to follow them and make sure they don't become targets" "But sir, they didn't pick me". At that moment the fury would bubble over as RoaringSon suddenly raises his right hand and punches the table with all his might "I'M PICKING YOU!". The table would break in two, and a 6ft rectangle hole would forum in the ground, breaking through the basement and the foundations of the building. 

As such Victoria would find herself stalking Caphalor and his group from a distance, making sure not to be discovered and as such would be wearing a fully black clock coving her from head to toe. She did take her book with her in order to continue reading it as she monitored the situation. 

556 words

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
After everyone is calmed down and addepted to the horrific scene Caphalor grabs the camera that is hanging on his neck. He lifts it up and presses the button. *SNAP!!* That is one picture of the corpse. *SNAP!!* Another picture but of the whole room this time. So Caphalor goes around in the room making pictures. Leona assists him by triggering the traps with her sword. Just incase Caphalor would walk into one by accident. Marco and Micro left the scene with the 3 randoms to gather some things they would need. Xin asked them to get a body bag and somethign to transport the corpse. He also requests tape, wheelbarrows and some other tools to lock the location for examination to keep visitors out and some tools to get al the stuff out of the room. Xin and Sinthoras decide to look around for clues.

While everyone of the group is working doing what Xin requested of them no one notices the lurking lurker Victoria. After some time the group Xin send of on a mission comes back with the requested stuff. Xin then decides to give everyone new tasks except Leona and Caphalor. Alright Micro and you two go take the tape and make sure that its clear no one except authorized staff is allowed to go down here. Marco and Sinthoras you two will start to clean up the room. You two follow Caphalor and Leona around while they take picures and look for any clues me or Sinthoras missed. Take the bear traps Leona has triggered already and bring them to The ROaring Lion. Also get the corpse in the bodybag and just like the traps bring it to the Roaring Lion. I will go with this guy.(3rd random)We will go see Roaringson and inform him about the situation. Oh Leona and Caphalor give me the pictures you have made so far. Caphalor and Leona walk over to Xin and hand him the pictures. Their are plenty of the corpse, of the room and of the bear traps themself. Xin takes them and leaves the group trusting them. While walking out of the room he walks passed Victoria's hiding spot. He notices her but does make sure he gives her not a single sign that he knows of her pressence. Instead he says the following to the guy who he asked to follow him. I wish Victoria was here to help. She knows how to talk to Roaringson and she is really smart. She would be such a great help.

Marco and Sinthoras load the traps in the wheel barrows. Once al of them are of the ground they ride the wheelbarrows out of the room. Leona and Caphalor were all alone now. Leona notices this. So uhm this is kind of awkward. Cap we are all alone now. She Places herself infront off the camera Caphalor is holding. She gives him a smile and a sexy pose what would make any normal man lose it. Caphalor takes the picture instead. Caphalor lowers the camera and looks at the picture.Leona gets closer and wraps her arms around him. Just before she can contineau we can hear Sinthoras and Marco returning. They stop goofing around with eachother. Leona quickly lets go and gets some distance. The two return. Sinthoras looks at Caphalor and asks:Hey any new clues yet? Well I do knwo that the walls are solid. The door was the only way out and the victim could have been smarter. The victim should have been bable to move the traps aside or use them yo trigger one another. Instead he ran straigth through them. I think he was not the brightest person in Alabasta. Or he was just panicking. The door was locked from the outside when we got here. Somethign diffrent then just the lock of the door. He was holdign a key. Maybe he was on a time limit. So decided to run through. Anyway me an dMarco still need to clean up this corpse. Be back in a bit.

With these words they get working on moving Evan MacMillan. Leona and Caphalor are alone again. Leona wraps her arms around Caphalor again.So where were we. They slowly walk backwards until Caphalor's back is against the wall. Leona pushes herself against him. This forces Caphalor to lean agaisnt the wall behind him. Before they can kiss again some mechanism is activated.

The wall behind me dissapears and I fall. I fall on the hard cold floor. I use my neck to lift my head to avoid being knocked out. It works luckily. My head doesnt smash into the floor. Leona lands safely on top of me. We both get up quickly. I look around me. Their is a small hidden room. Inside the room is a chair and a recorder snail. I kneel down and grab the wall. Together with Leona I lift it up. We are now inside and their is something we can not see from the otherside. Their is a peep hole that is perfectly camouflaged. I remove the wall again to get out taking the snail with me. Then I take a few more pictures. Aftert hat we are done. Everyone else seems to be done too. When we get out the whole group is also arriving and Xin brought Roaringson with him.

Leona and Caphalor welcome him. Quickly Caphalor explains about the new secret that we found earlier. After the explenation I show the recorder snail and we listen tot he tape. It is the tape with the voice of the killer talking to the victim explaining the rules of the game.
Tape:

wc: 1217
total: 2401

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria continues to keep an eye on her fellow Marines from a distance making sure not to be seen, as she continues to read her book. The book was about how one could potentially use steam to push of water to support the weight of a man not to mention potential homes could benefit from the technology suggested in this book of Fiction. “Hmm, i see so if i use spore holes instead of generic piping the pressure would be denser, wider spread and able to support a large weight” Victoria would lift up her right foot in order to analyze the possibility of implementing this concept within her boots. After placing her boot on the ground Victoria licks her index finger and turns the page to continue reading.

By the time Victoria had read 6 pages relating to this technological book of steam concepts, it was as if the book was literally made for her. Several things would take place from Cap falling into a wall, the group going back to the barracks and bringing Commodore Roaringson to the crime scene and for all information to be slowly shared between them. However, on the next page of the book, Victoria was reading things would become strange as if it was explaining Victoria surroundings.

The leader of the sheep would listen to the tap and digest the information provided to him before saying “Alright Marines, let's move our investigation to the victims living quarters” as his words left him the nearby drain would begin steaming. The book would then move into the technical detail of a steam trap that could be placed underground; placing a small container within a tight space wedging it between the foundations a sudden release of tempered steam could break the foundations of an entire street. Let the Carnage begin.  The young woman hidden within the ally would begin rushing towards her comrades in order to prevent the possible tragedy only to find the words she read were mere suggestive concepts, the real truth of events was to capture the Woman.

Alight Marines, Let’s move our investigation to the Victims living quarters….Victoria you can Join us now”. Victoria would dash out of the ally towards her comrades spotting the nearby drain smoking, she rips the cap off the drain clean off using all her strength to do so and draws her pistol and targets the canister below. *Bang* On impact the Canister opens releasing one last breath of steam and an echoing voice upon the wind “GOT YAH”. At that moment a burst of power would resonate from an approaching figure in the distance and as such everyone would find themselves being knocked out with only the image of this figures silhouette in their minds.

Victoria would awaken in a dark room,  

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Hours later I open my eyes. I lift myself of the ground to stand up. Its dark and I can see almost nothing . As I get up I look around in the darkness. Then I feel some kind of painon the back of my head. I lift up an hand and toutch it. Their is a bobble o the back of my head from the attack earlier. I try to remmeber what happened. All I can remmeber was me standing with the others at the crime scene. Then Victoria who was running towards our group. A voice of an man saying got ya and then I got knocked out by someone. It was all blank from there. Slowly I start to move my feet to feel around the area to understand where I am. The walls are solid concrete. While I am checking out what kind of situation I am in I bump into someone. I didnt hear this person before so it took me by suprise. I scream loud as the unexpected yet unknown person that popped up scared me. Im Sorry, I didnt know someoen else was here with me. Did I hurt you? I calm down and toutch the person like a blind man would to identify a person. Victoria is that you or are you Leona?

Then suddenly the light is turned on. The bright light burns into my eyes after I got used to the darkness. I cover my eyes untilt hey are used tot he light again. Then the light is turned off again. Caphalor takes his hand off his eyes. After 5 minutes the light suddenly is turned on again. Againt e light burns my eyes and I cover them quickly again. Then I hear a man laughing in the distance. Ha!!! Wanted to see that stupid look on your face again Caphalor Zhadar or do you prefer if I call you Plumeriam Lungwart. Its a long time ago someone called me by my stage name. I look up and see a man hidden behind under a capuchon. Oh and hello to you too Miss Victoria Z Xayah. Did you like my book? I wrote it. Just for you. And yes I am indeed Akri Camper the writer of that book you have there. Anyway! Welcome both of you. I want to play a game and you two are in it.

Caphalor walks forward as he tries to grab his weapons without succes. The man who captured us must have taken them. It does not matter. Caphalor wants to apprehend the criminal and he would do it with his bare hands if he had to. The man lifts a hand as a sign to stop.

Wait there and don't get any closer. Listen to me. As I said I want to play a game. To play the game I need to explain the rules. Both of you have to make a choice. Their is no option to do your own thing. You need to come up with the solution together and agree with it. Their is a poison running through your veins and only I do have the antidote. This trail will force you to make a choice. The first option is to run after me to capture me like a marine would catch me and safe your own lives. Or do you choose to sacrifice yourself for the sake of others. For the life of sinners? In this building several of your marine friends are locked away in a trap that can kill them. To reach them you go through the door behind you. It is open you can check that right now to make sure I am not lying. Oh and dont think of splitting up. If you do I will make sure your marine friends die immidiatly So Caphalor and Victoria. Live or Die. Make your choice! After that he laughs and runs off.

Caphalor looks concerned at Victoria. What do we do? I want to safe the others Sinthoras, ROarings and everyone else. Im fine with dying if that is the sacrifice if I can save them. Still we need to make this choice together. What do you want Victoria and how does he know our names and what book was he talkingabout? Do you know this guy?

wc: 725
total wc: 3126

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Having adapted to the light herself Victoria would listen to the words spoken, for some reason she trusted the words that were spoken as the truth however her own compass of morality would spin for several minutes before she finally replies to Caphalor "Well, I honestly doubt this poison will truly kill us you don't throw away a toy after one use and as such its between Justice and what is right" she would say with an incredibly calm voice, it was as if this situation was not affecting her at all, in fact, it wasn't she had been through so much in the last few months her mind was becoming quite fortified, she would start walking towards the exit to save her friends "As a Marine we are expected to capture the Villian but as a member of the RoaringLion we protect our Family". Victoria would open the back door and take a step through it "I have made my choice are you coming" Victoria had left the book on the chair she awoke on.

"Errr hmmm, you're not going to take my book I spent a long time making that would be a shame to be wasted" Victoria would stop and turn to look back to where we came "Well if my choice is to Die whats the point in a book?" "JUST TAKE THE BOOK!"  Victoria would smirk as this simply confirmed her suspicion this wasn't the only part of this game "Alright Sir, i will take the book with me". Victoria would rapidly run to grab the book before sprinting back through the back door moving as fast as she could expecting Caphalor to be right behind her. Victoria didn't care if she died, in fact, she was the type of person to put herself on the line for a stranger that's just who she was, however, she also was a competitive spirit and losing such a game was not an option for her.  

After several minutes of running down a dark and long hall with no real depictions to be seen, in fact even if there was anything to depict the solid black walls it was too dark to see anyway and yet Victoria would keep running "Keep up Slowbro". Suddenly Victoria could feel a gust of wind hit her face, as well as the smell of salt water, irritate her nose however they had merely entered a vast with ventilation which was still very dark until suddenly a bright light would engulf the room embracing Victoria eyes to reveal the horror before her. "This man is really sick in the head, don't you think Caphalor"      

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
In response to what Vicotira said before Kamper responds. The poison is deadly. You are not my toy but my test subjects. I want to test the two of you and your friends. I want to test your will to live. If you live or die is all up to you. If you die then yu die. If you live you pass my test.

After that the conversation contineaus between the two. Victoria wanted to leave but the mysterious man requested of her to take it with her. After some quarreling between them Victoria takes the book.
Caphalor listens to the chat between Kamper and Victoria. In the end Victoria decides to make the same choice as himself. TOgether they go thorugh the door behind them while Kamper dissapears through the other and makes his great escape.

While we run through a dark hallway Victoria would call Caphalor a slowpoke. He would just laugh it off and increase his speed with ease to run closer behind her. A moment later she opens a door infront of Caphalor. Just like Victoria I smell the sea water. Caphalor follows her inside the room. Once we are both inside the door closes behind us. When the door closes behind us the lights turn on. Infront of us is a thick wall and a big window that is too thick for us to break. In the room on the otherside of the glass we see 6 marines chained up. Its Xin, Micro, Marco and the three marines Xin selected for the investigation.

Each of them is chained up agaisnt a chair that is on something that looks like a carousel. They are all bare feeted. The feet are inside a container filled with sea water below them. Inside the container their is also a sharp blade standing still. On our left is also a sable with capsules that look like to be just big enough for our hands.

Then we suddenly hear a transponder snail recorder go off. To my suprise its the same voice as the man we met earlier. Hello Victoria, Caphalor, Xin. These 6 are your first test. As youall notice they are restrained to a chair. The carousel will spin around. Their feet are in a container with sea water. In the container their is a sharp blade that will also spin around. As it spins it will get closer and closer to the 6 man. The blade will cut in their ankles. Slowly it goes deeper and deeper untill the feet are completely cut off. As you know sea water contains salt. The sea water will make the wounds burn to increase the pain. To safe them you have to make your own sacrifice. On the table on your left you see 2 capsules. For each of you two one. Once you stick it in you need to push the button inside. The button will turn on the drill that will quickly drill a hole in your hand. To safe a life you need to drill one hole in your hand. So you can decide how much holes you want each. Or if you do not care you can leave the room through the door on your right. Make your choice! Safe them or let them die. Let the game begin!

Caphalor looks into Victoria's direction to respond to her question from earlier. Yes you are right. This guy is really really sick. Still we are here now to safe our family. Lets focus on that. Caphalor gets closer to the table and looks at the capsules. Meanwhiel the carousel starts spinning. The 6 marines start to scream in fear begging us to safe them. The blade gets closer and closer to them. No oen was cut yet but it does not stop their fear. Micro even starts crying. Caphalor slowly puts his right hand inside. He takes a deep breath. Their is a hole in his hand of 5 mm wideThen Caphalor breaths out and pushes the button for the first time. THen he feels somethign going through his hand. He keeps his lips sealed to not scream but he graons loudly in pain. He quickly pulls his arm out after the drill is out of his hand.
He then runs to the window and looks at the carousel to see what happens.

For one of the chairs the leather strips shoot off the legs of Xin. He is now able to lift up his feet to be safe from the blades. After the first safe the blade reaches the victims and makes its first cuts. Inside the room the 5 marines scream in pain as the sea water bites in thier wounds. Caphalor turns around back to the table to accept taking a 2nd hole. On his way back tot he table his left hand grabs Victoria's hand. Come on Victoria we need to safe them before its too late!! Caphalor presses the button for the 2nd time taking a 2nd hole in his hand and saving Micro this time from his death.

Trap:

wc: 860
total: 3986

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria watched as Caphalor sacrificed a fragment of himself in order to save a life, however, they had already sacrificed themselves so what was the point of this challenge Victoria would think to herself before placing her own hand in the device whispering More More under her breath, thus Victoria is able to push the button twice with one trigger of the drill and as such she does twice, with her left hand [saving 4 people].  The drill rotates at speed as it begins to break a hole in Victoria's hand, the pain is immense as some of her nerves are slowly ripped apart as the hole is created, her skin is torn, ripped and blood begins to slowly flow from her left hand; as the drill did its job Victoria bit down on her Lip.  As each of the remaining prisoners was released Victoria was growing angry and her emotions were starting to slowly bubble up inside and she knew if this continued much further she would take steps to attack the very foundations of this building. 

Victoria would rip part of her shirt in order to wrap something around her wound to avoid infection or further loss of blood.  By this point, Victoria's eyes had become bloodshot as she mumbled under her breath as she stared into the eyes of Caphalor "This guy, is a dipshit" her voice would grow louder to that of a regular tone "Let's move on". Reading the next page book that she was forced to carry she reads a comment from the nutcase "Oh hey hey, Victoria i see you cheated but alas I will allow it and remember it, Please proceed to the next room, oh boy isn't this fun" "Shut up Already". The rest of the page was blank however the next said "No you shut up"You lead the way this time Caphalor"

Last edited by Victoria on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
After sacrificing multiple parts of himself he does not flinch. He just saved the lives of 2 of his marine family. The 2 holes in his hand are a small sacrifice.  After Caphalor pressed the button 2 times and Victoria just two times the machine slows down. It keeps spinning for a while. The marines that now had their legs free had to wait untill the blade and the carousel stop spinning. After that some of them that are resqued first get up. Xin had not even one scratch. Micro, Marco and another marien had a few cuts that do sting a little due to the salt int he wounds. They get out of the chair and help out the other 2 marines. Those two are less lucky. For both of them the blade had cut through 50% or more of their ankle's. They are unable to get up themself. THe other 4 quickly help them out andcarry the two marines out of their chairs. They lay them on the ground and Xin preforms first aid using the shirts of the marines as a tool to wrap aroudn their ankles. Caphalor looks concerned to the now with blood covered window to see if everyone is alright. Xin gives his friend a thumbs up that he would handle things from here.

Caphalor then turns aroudn to move to the next room. He ignores Victoria's comment about Camper being a dipshit. Their is no need to respond as the expression on Caphalor's face said enough. The veins on his body are slightly more vissible now. The red veins draw bright red lines on his dark blue skin. He opens the door and walks through another hallway/tunnel. On the other side is the door to the next room. Caphalor lays a hand on the handle and pushes is down. Then he pushes the door open but it won't budge. He puts his shoulder into it now and pushes harder. Whiel ramming his shoulder into the door. The door slowly moves a bit.  It seems the door isa  bit rust of their is something blocking it behind me. THrough the small opening I feel a cold breeze and  somethignt hat looks like white smoke. He looks at Victoria. "Do you mind helping me out here? Something is blocking the door a bit."

Together Victoria and Caphalor menage to open the door. They take a step inside. Its ice cold. Literaly.
Beneath our feet we can feel snow and ice. Its a bit slippery so Caphalor who had never been on ice slips and falls over. The fall hurts a bit and leaves a few bruises. He quickly gets back up and decides to be more carefull. The door closes behind them. The lights are turned on and then we see what is going on. Infront of us is we see Leona hanging. On her left and on her right are some odd devices. Their are sprinklers on each side. Caphalor walks closer to her. She seems to be unharmed but seeing her hanging like this and naked hurts him. Leona looks at her two friends in shame as the can see everything of her naked body. Leona wakes up in a shock just when I poke her. "Leona!? Are you alright??  We will get you out of here dont worry I promise! Right Victoria? We will safe Leona too!" Leona looks around her and notices chained up. THeir is sometng on her right and on her left. Infront of her is Caphalor and Victoria. She also feels the cold and then notices she is also naked. With a stutterign voice she responds. Pppplease H h h helppp me. I-I-Its sssso c c c coldd! Caphalor takes of the marine clothes of his upper body and lays it on Leona's upper body to give her something atleast. Then we hear a loud "CLICK".
Followed by a voice of someoen Caphalor started to hate more then any voice in the world.

Hello Caphalor, Victoria and Leona. Lets play a game. As you can all see Leona is been chained up infront of you. Leona your cold heart brought you into this predicement. In your daily life you enjoy yourself by hurting others and enslaving people and even torture them like an true ice queen would. In this game your body will become ice cold. Just like like your frozen heart. The devices on your left and on your right will spray water all over you. As you noticed this is a freezing chamber. It will not take long before your entire body is frozen. Once you are frozen I will destroy your heart with the two hammers that are hangign on the ceiling. One infront of you and the other behind you. T break your into pieces like you did to so many others. The devices are made out of steel so you will not be able to stop it. Caphalor and Victoria you two can decide her faith. On the left side of the room their are some pipes. Behind it hangs the key that unlocks the door to the next room.  On your right is a toilet foilled with ice water. At the bottom you will find the key. That key unlocks the chains to Leona 's chains. The door of this room will be locked in 3 minutes. If you dont get through the door after that the door will be locked forever and you three will freeze to your death inside this room. Make your choice. Safe a life and risk losing still or leave her behind to guarantee your escape. Let the games begin. Live or die! Make your choice!

With these word the message ends. Caphalor looks at Victoria. Victoria lets do this. We can safe her and get out of here. WHat do you want to do? Get the key for Leona or get the key for the door. I will do the other one. If we work together we can do this. Caphaor jumps and panics a little as he wants to do both thing shimslef at the same time to safe tiem and to protect Victoria from suffering more then she already did.

Trap:

wc: 1056
total:5042

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria would smirk as she jumps on Caphalor back in order to reach up "Sorry Cap, but bear with me" and she continues to place one leg on either side of Caphalor head in order to reach up from his shoulders "Nearly got it". Victoria is able to reach the cuffs of the chains and as she does she touches them and several specific pieces of the chain  "More More". The parts Victoria touched would grow bigger just enough to let Leona drop gracefully from her constraints, almost instantly going into the arms of Caphalor "Oh cap, you came to save me". "Well, shes clearly alright"

Victoria would push herself of Caphalor and jump back "Right let's get out of here", Victoria would go to find the key behind the pipes while allowing Caphalor to comfort Leona in her time of need.  "Ah..Right where the sucker said it was" With a burst of energy as Victoria grew somewhat inspired from the fact she finally got one over on this psych she sprints to the door and unlocks it. "Unlocked, let's get going" Victoria would turn to face Caphalor and Leona in order to check if they were okay at which point she would smile. Despite Victoria experiencing some positive emotions, she was still filled with a bitter rage, that was being held beneath the surface that could come out at any moment her heart would start hurting from the weight of what she was willing to do to someone at this point in time, however, she would keep this to herself.

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Caphalor wraps one of Leona's arms around his neck and carries her out of the room as fast as he can. After we get all out of the freezing chamber the door closes behind us. Caphalor helps Leona sit on the ground to get some rest. While Leona is resting Caphalorfeels an odd urge. He turns aroudn and gets some space between himself and the two woman. He then places his hand infront of his mouth and starts to cough. After his coughing stops Caphalor removes his hand. To his suprised his hand is covered in blood. Then he feels something dripping down from his nose. He wipes it away and finds out their is more blood. Quickly he moves his hands in the pockets of his pants and wipes the blood off. After wiping thr blood off inside his pockets he returns.

He looks at Victoria. "Can you help Leona out please?" His eyes quickly move to Leona's chest and back at Victoria's face. "I think its better if you help her with that stuff."

After Leona is somewhat dressed covering most of her body. Their are no shoes around unfortunantly so Caphalor lends her his own. Leona is able to walk on her own again and the three contineau to walk tot eh next room. Caphalor takes the lead and opens the door that appears at the end of the hallway. It is a lot hotter inside compared to the room before. Caphalor enter the room and hold the door open for the other two. Once we are all inside the lights turn on again.

Once the lights are turned on we can see Commodore Roaringson. He is chained up and sitting in a chair beneath in a pit that is closed off. with thick glass. We are standing on metal rosters ourself. above our Commodore. Then their is aclick and a transponder snail recorder starts to play. Hello Caphalor and Victoria. If you got here that means you are almost at the end of your suffering. This room is for you Victoria. In th epast years you have looked down on yourself. You feel you are less then others and have no self worth. Do you think you don;t deserve to live? This is your test and I want you to look deep inside yourself. Beneath you is your beloved Commodore. As you might notice you are unable to reach him. On the other side of the room you see steam engine. Its connected to the contraption he is in. You will have to repair the machine with the missing part. If you can not solve this puzzle in time the chamber beneath you will fill itself with burning hot coal. That will fill the room and burn your beloved Commodore. As you got this far I want to help you a little bit. Here si a hint.

A light turns on near the machine with a picture of Victoria's waits that is stitched up. Their is also several x-rayfoto's where we can see the missing part inside her body. Roaringson looks up to Victoria. Its fine young one. You dont have to go through with this. I understand if you don't want to go through with this. After that the first wave of coal enters the chamber. Itsonly covering the floor rightnow so Roaringson was safe. For now but who knows for how much longer. Caphalor runs to the machine and on the table he finds some surgery instruments and knives. Caphalor had never done any of this. No matter how hard he tried he could not push himself to hurt Victoria this way. He drops the knife. Leona then takes a step forward and takes the intruments. You maybe can not but I can. I want to make help and beat this asshole for assuming I am dead and for doing all this to us! My father was a doctor and learned me the basics of surgery. I will help you Victoria. Only if you want that.

wc: 689
total: 5731

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria would look at the photos carefully to try and work out where exactly this item was located, maybe she could force it out another way, however, no ideas could come to mind and as such Victoria would accept the situation. Victoria would lay on her back while ripping a piece of her left sleeve off in order to have something to gag her while pain ravaged her body "More More". Victoria would place the enlargen piece of clothing within her mouth trying it around the back of her head. Turning to face Leona Victoria would simply nod before closing her eyes and laying back completely.

Leona would take several deep breaths before using the knife to cut into the side of Victoria. The pain was excruciating as veins throughout all of Victoria body started pulsing, her nervous system souring like molten lava. Victoria would clinch both her fists extremely tightly as he jaw bit down on the cloth, her eyes widening the more the pain ravaged her. Leona hand would enter Victoria waist slowly as she grabbed the object. Victoria could feel Leona hand within her and it felt as if she was being Violated on so many levels, however, the paid off the injury would mask allot of this demeaning sensation.
During the operation, Victoria would hear the words spoken across the den den mushi "You don't value your life, you look down on yourself? Don't believe you should be living? While these words did resonate with her mind she simply didn't understand them, she would remember diving in the way of danger when others were at risk. "The willingness to sacrifice oneself for another is a worthy cause, placing value in the lives of others is valid". Victoria would stand firm with her values believe and sense of self, even with the pain ravaging through her body.

Once the wound had been cleaned and tied up Victoria would begin returning to her feet. "Sorry but this will leave a scar" Leona would say with concern. for Victoria. Victoria would abruptly take the blood covered item from Leona and would proceed to barge pass Caphalor. "Lets, get this over with; I'm tired of these games; this psycho thinks he knows me. NAH THE HELL HE DOES".  Within moments Victoria would fix the machine freeing Commodore Roaringson. "Let's go" Victoria would begin walking to towards the next Door. Victoria would drop her book which would drop to the ground landing with the last page open, two vials could now be seen. 

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
After Victoria saved Roaringson we leave the room. Roaringson is now free too and can leave his room ifhe wants to. Instead he decides to wait a little longer untill the coal cools off. That means Leona Victoria and Caphalor had to move forward with just the 3 of them. As we walk through another hallway to the next room. This would be the last room. As we walk Caphalor gets a feelingwhat who they would find in the final trap. After he opens the door to the last trap room my prediction was correct. Inside the room we see Sinthoras. He is wrapped up and chained up tight on the other side of the room. Between us and Sinthoras their is a horrific parkour. Saving Sinthoras would not be an easy and pleasent job. Caphalor is a bit overwhelmed after seein his best friend in this kind of position. He drops to his knees as he keeps looking at Sinthoras. The one who always gave him strength and pulled him out of the dark depressions he had was now on the ferge of death. He thinks back of his family and Enoïla thinking to himself: not again. I dont want to lose someone again. As he keeps repeating this fills him with determination. He gets back up on his feet ready to face the challange.
After the short boost we hear the click again. The click of a trasponder snail recorder that is starting to play.

Hello Caphalor and Victoria. Welcome to the last game. This willbe the big final. Before you you see Caphalor's best friend Sinthoras. Sinthoras has been bathing in blood and sin for a long time. This man loves to kill. He enjoys murdering people and watch at they fade away. This man is so horrible that I ask you honestly. Do you really want to safe this killing machine? As you can see he is tied up . Once the timer starts Sinthoras will be dragged inside a brazen bull and will die unless you safe him. Will you risk your own life for the sake of another? To do that you will have to overcome several traps and you will have to make a lot ofsacrifices to make up for the crimes this man comitted. Each trap leads tot he next trap. Until you reach the end. The choice is all in your hands Caphalor. After those words steel bars fall down from above seperating Caphalor fromthe 2 woman. This will be your test only Caphalor. Live or die??!

Without any hasitation Caphalor walks to the first trap. The first trap looks like trouble from the get go. For Caphalor it is different. This seems to be a piece of cake. He had to use the rope to swing without falling. He would have to pick the right timing to get across because their is a device with sharp spikes hangign ont he roof that slams like jaws. It opens and closes. It opens and closes. Then launch himself through the ring that is set on fire to land on round balance beam that is rolling. Walk across the balance beam without falling to my death. While
Caphalor had to walk across he also had to avoid gettign hit by the swinging axes. Caphalor reaches the other side without any trouble. Meanwhile Sinthoras is all the way in the brazen bull and the trap door had closed. Caphalor runs over to the brazen bull. He pulls ont he handle to open it but did not budge. Their is a lock on the trap door of 10 numbers. Their is a other door on his left with a message written on it. Caphalor walks over to the door. On the door their is written with blood: With blood the key will become vissible. Caphalor takes a moment to think what it means. Meanwhile the fire under the brazen bull is turned on. Slowly the bull begins to heat up. Caphalor starts to panic as he looks over to where is best freind was locked up. In his panic he slams his hfisst agaisnt the door infront of him. His punch makes him bleed and so the door is unlocked. Without caring why the door moved he enters. Inside their is small letter and a rusty old monier. The letter said the following. "The code is behind your nails." It makes some sense. Caphalor does hesitate for a moment. He knew it was going to hurt. He takes the monier and walks back tot he brazen bull and takes the monier. He places it on the nail of the thumb of his left hand. He pinches the handle to get a tight grip and quickly pulls the nail out. He holds out but their is a tear traveling down his cheeck as he turns it aroudn and fills in the 1st number that was a 6. Quickly without stoppign Caphalor pulls the second nail. An 8. The third had the number 4. THe fourth had the number 7 behind it. Then it was time to pull the nail of his little finger. He left hand is covered in blood and his cheecks are wett of the tears of pain. He then hears a loud scream from Sinthoras. Caphalor knew he had to hurry. It gives him the strength to keep pulling. He takes a deep breath and pulls the nail of the left little finger. It had the number 9 behind it. After each number pulled Caphalor would put inthe number. He is now half way through. It is now time for the 2nd hand. In his head he keeps sayign the same line over and over to push himself. "1 more. Come on Caphalor one more! I can do this one more. A little longer." Hethen pulls with his left hand the nail of his right thumb out.Three this time. The index finger had the number 6 behind it and the middle finger 4. The ring finger had the number 1 and then it was time for the last one. The little finger of his right hand. His hands are shaking alot as he moves the monier to the nail of the last finger. He tries to stop his hands from shaking but looking at it just was not goign to work. Caphalor looks away at Leona and Victoria that are watching me on the other side. His hands stop shaking and without looking at it he ulls th efinal nail. The number 6!. Caphalor gets up and fills it in. Steam and screams are comming out of the bull as I smell burned skin. Quickly he takes ht ehandle of the brazen bull and opens it The handle is just like the rest really hot. Sinthoras cant help it. He reached his limit and scream out the pain as he opens it and pulls Sinthoras out of it. Luckily for Sinthoras Caphalor did everythign in under 2 minutes. That means that the burning wounds would not leave any scars on SInthoras. It still does hurt and they lay onthe cold floor together. Sinthoras would look at his savior and best friend. "Thank you for saving me Caphalor. You are really brave."

After Caphalor saved Sinthoras the bars that blocked Victoria and Leona's way disapear. The holes in the floor are closed off by the floor doors. Leona takes Victoria by the hand and pulls her after her with a strong grip as she runs towards Sinthoras and Caphalor. Then Caphalor starts coughing up blood. its clear that they he would need the antidote soon or he would die for sure.

wc: 1289
total: 7020

Info stuff for the post:

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Commodore Roaringson would appear behind the group with two vials, the same two that had sat dormant within the book of Victoria's book and within an instant Victoria and Caphalor would be cleared of the illness that slowly plagued their bodies. Victoria had really had enough of this day and while she was pleased everyone was safe and well she needed to get out of this place, thus without a word, Victoria would proceed out the next door; this would lead to a rotating ramp going up like a spiral until suddenly a wall of overwhelming light would breakthrough the heading of Victoria. On further inspection, Victoria would realize it was a large glass door with two glass wall panels. The was unlocked and just like that Victoria was finally free from the flurry of the trap after trap dungeon.  After opening the door Victoria would turn to face the spiraling ramp "Everyone the exit is here" Victoria would shout as loudly as she could in order to give those still following to catch up with a bit of pace, hoping to infuse hope within her friends. 

10 Seconds later Victoria would punch the Glassdoor and the two side panels with her left hand in order to guarantee there were no more traps, the attack would cut her left hand a bit, however, she was already injured quite a bit and thus the extra pain wouldn't mean much to her. At that moment in the corner of her eye across the street she saw, her sight reached across the street and down a dark alley and landed upon a dark cloaked figure punching a small kid; her eyes widened as she sprinted towards him. "Rrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaa". Her emotions bubbled over and soon after burst causing Victoria to become like a ravaging beast. Her anger had been bottling up for quite some time to the point that in her current mindset, there would be no reasoning.

Victoria would smash the right side of the man's face with her right fist as she charged into him as fast as she could, her momentum would carry her forward to knee the falling man in the skull as he fell. "ahhh" As he crashed into the floor the man was able to throw a stone into the hip of Victoria, exactly the spot that Leona had previously used to enter Victoria body. The man would smile as Victoria placed her boot onto his face, thrusting him even lower... into the dirt. Placing her hand on the injury as she bit her lip attempting to mask the pain.  *Woosh* The man would use his left foot to not only sweep Victoria of her feet but to also kick her in the exact same spot, regaining his posture as he rose to his feet. "Ahhh little girl, shouldn't pick a fight with a man". Grabbing a nearby broken piece of wood Victoria would thrust it into the man's eye, and into his brain "Maybe idiots like yourself should watch where they're going".

Victoria would return to the street before falling to her knees "Shit, I'm too weak to return to the Barracks". 

3071 Total

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
The group follows Victoria outside. When we reach the exit and feel the fresh air and the sun burning on our skin the marines finally feel safe. The nightmare seems to be finaly over. They embrace the fact that they were all still alive. Meanwhile Anki Camper is looking at the survivors of his game with a smile on hsi face. He is standing in another building nearby on a higher level behind a window. None of the marines notice him. After a few seconds looking down on the test subjects that survived and learned about the appriciation of life he turns around and leaves the scene to move on to the next unlucky test subject.

Back down on the streets the marines take some time to calm down after everythign that happened. Whiel the marines ar resting Victoria gets into a fight with a child molester. She is able to protect the child and kill the molester. Unfortunantly the fight reopened the wound that Leona recently closed. She is unable to walk on her own. Cahpalor walks over to her to see if she is okay. I see the blood dripping down from the wound. Victoria falls on her knees and tells Caphalor that she is too weak to return tot he barracks on her own. Caphalo r kneels down next to her. Carefully he grabs her arm with his injured and still bleeding hands. "I hope you do not mind the blood but I will carry you back. Just lean on me for now. " After these kind words he puts his neck under her armpit and wraps an arm aroundher waist whiel the other hand holds her by the wrist. He then slowly moves his legs to stand up. Slowly step by step Caphalor carries her back to The Roaring Lion.

After arrival everyone goes to the nurse's office to be taken care off. Caphalor is put in bed with Sinthoras to his right and Victoria to his left. He takes one last look at them before finally doozing off.

EXIT

FIN

wc: 346
total: 7366

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum