Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
>Batman broke rules: God mod, Auto hit, Metagame
>Wants me removed because I actually RP my character
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 Ab30f310

^Just to comfirm the metagame done by Bats by his own buddy.

That is fine. But I won’t make a actual post leaving IC. For a  potential exit the actions or interactions done in this topic have to all be voided. Only way to actually correct the timeline since you can’t just remove me. Since IC there are no real grounds for a exit. And this soley due to ooc desires. You need to make a entire new topic since I lead you all here and have actually been fine to be in the topic till I knocked two people out. Also will be easier for the mod grading the bounty.

Finally, I will catch you all IC later.

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

Batman4560

Batman4560
 After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 Delet_2

Things seemed to be dying down, at least on the end of who was against his weapons. Mashyuu removed his blades and dragged his allies off to the side of the battlefield. He wasn't sure who the two women were but for the moment it didn't matter to the Pirate. Dragging his friends off to the side of the patio so that they could hunker down and use the patio as cover if needed, Mashyuu slapped his friends and tried to check their pulses. "Damn it all, I have no idea what I'm doing here... Is that a pulse or is it me wishing it was?" He cursed to himself. He flipped his blade around and stabbed it into the ground then peeked over the edge of the patio to see what was happening.

He could hear some shouting and his eyes narrowed on the pair of ladies. The Captain hated when prisoners were taken and thought that the busty woman was more than a coward for the way she decided to use hostages against the woman who she was facing off against. Mashyuu glanced back at his friends who were either dead or out cold, there was nothing he could really do to help them but he could help the prisoners.

Mashyuu's wings flapped hard and rocketed him up to the top floor of the old blue mansion and his hand holding the whip sword pulled back and lashed out, smashing a window in, knocking glass into the building with a loud clatter. His bright blue eyes closed and he flew through the broken window and landed by rolling through like a ball. He sprang up and started for the door to try and cut off anyone who might be making their way to the bottom floor to fight on the woman's behalf.

Doriki allocation:

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
(OOC: Just go ahead skip me.)

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Pain, Betrayal, Bitterness, Hatred.

These were just a few of the feelings that engulfed Kouse the moment his consciousness returned. He blinked once and twice as he speedily urged his senses to come back completely. He did a quick medical checkup on himself. No external injuries, nor were there signs of internal bleeding. He gingerly touched his head, no bleeding. He shook his head lightly, no pain, no dizziness.
He was convinced that his sudden blackout wasn’t due to any direct physical attack. But yes he was also quite sure he was attacked.
It was simply mental, and Kouse surmised after his quick check up, that all was needed to get woken up was a little jolt to the brain.
That was when he spotted Madori just an arms length away, still unconscious.

He knew what to do nor did he hesitate. He pulled out one of his syringes; an empty one, he kept stored in his pocket for emergencies, and stabbed it deep into Madori's arm.
Once done, Kouse would activate his ‘ROOM' ability.
Instantly detecting the location of the two women fighting just 30 meters away to his right, closer to the mansion, even whilst still looking directly at Madori.

“We got knocked out by an attack, an attack which I’ve never seen or heard of before.” Kouse would begin telling Madori the moment he woke up. “I’ve done a little checkup and it seems its only our minds it affected.”

Kouse would then stand to his feet for the first time. His sword lay 20 meters away, where they had apparently been dragged from and hidden.
With a slight flick of his finger, his sword sailed through the air and landed right into his outstretched right hand.

He would turn to look at the two fighting women.
He could clearly see that the bounty Jacqueline was having the upper hand, he could also see the way Sofia looked. His sharpened eyes noticed she had indeed taken a few hits already, but she was still standing her ground. She really did love her father.

Jacqueline on the other hand was a monster, a monster that needed dealing with. People had developed this notion over the years, that being a pirate meant you could be a monster. Killing without the need to, torturing the innocence. Being a thief certainly didn’t comprise of all that, and that was what pirates were. Thieves that plunder at sea. Bandits and robbers did their thing on land while pirates did theirs at sea.

“Madori, remember that time we took down those marine spies at the bar?.” Kouse would ask Madori. Enough time had passed for him to get his bearings and understand what was going on.
Kouse would wait for his response.

“We can do something similar, I can send you right behind Jacqueline instantly, for you to hit her hard from behind her, even before she knew what was happening.”

The moment Madori agrees to this and had properly made his preparations to attack, Kouse would slightly flick his fingers, swap teleporting him with a wooden log (one of the logs he had previously scattered randomly around the patio) that was right behind Jacqueline.

“Go get her Madori.” Kouse would whisper whilst adjusting his glasses.

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia

As Mashyuu went to the bottom floor, he was met with multiple people with the same appearance - all of them looked like middle-aged gentlemen, clad in regal clothing and featuring a pompous hairstyle composed of multiple rolls of hair. He bore some resemblance to the noble that was taking hits from the sociopath outside.

It was the appearance of the Lord of Sofia, Magnus Sofia.

Phillipa Sofia's father.

And their faces were stoic, and oddly so, as if they impervious to any sort of disturbance around them - they just looked straight on, apparently ignoring that Mashyuu was there. A sort of perfect poker face. And then, one of them seemed to flinch, to then, with that same stony demeanor, start to charge towards him, and the rest started to follow. They seemed unsure if to attack him, and had opted to ignore him and instead go forwards to get Sofia, but once they realized that the Skypiean seemed to be going for themselves, they quickly reacted to solve that problem - they had to get rid of Mashyuu in order to have a chance to survive.

Because they had bombs inside that hair - which was in fact just a wig. And those bombs were nailed into the flesh of their heads, and heal-welded in there to keep them attached securely, so that they could be used for Jacqueline's amusement and sick games.

Spoiler:

After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 5bbe756da2272e669e1ec25819da8d7b After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 5bbe756da2272e669e1ec25819da8d7b After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 5bbe756da2272e669e1ec25819da8d7b After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 5bbe756da2272e669e1ec25819da8d7b After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]  - Page 3 5bbe756da2272e669e1ec25819da8d7b

"So, what will you do?" the blonde bombshell mentioned to Sofia. "You don't have a choice, you know? If you try to pull those bombs off - boom. They're sensitive, you know?. And they're going to explode in an hour anyways. Checkmate, Sofia."

Sofia shook her head, as she continued to advance. "I'm..." she started off.

The bleeding noble could see that, behind the woman, Kouse had woken, and was going to Madori. It was likely that this woman had already realized that they were up too, but given that they were caught in a conversation, her territory, she was going to take advantage of it.

"...not going to allow that to happen." she commanded, with a stunning display, and more. All of this buildup of her conviction until now, of her holding against Jacqueline's attacks and her stalwart will:

Had been released.

A near-invisible dome of energy surged and grew out of her, reaching out for a humble amount of distance - not reaching anyone. But none the less, it was enough evidence to show to Jacqueline her worst fears about Sofia's capabilities.

"Conq-!" Jacqueline started off, but it was too late. Her will was now in Sofia's vicegrip. This was why she had allowed her to hit her so many times, to get confident and entertained with talk. She had lured her into getting comfortable with talking with an Icon like herself, allowing her to crush not her body, but her soul.

That is why this was the crowning move of her efforts. The climax.

"These are innocent people." she continued, still walking forwards with her arms open, keeping her gaze on the petrified woman. "These are people who have nothing to do with us, people you are just using to get to me."

"They are worth more than that, Jacqueline." she then said. "They worth their freedom.

But you, the one who takes it away from them: are not."

OOC: We're allowed to continue by staff.

Last edited by Lady Sofia on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu looked over a banister in the mansion and saw a group of seven below on the bottom floor. Each had the same face and Mashyuu shook his head with frustration. He didn't have to hurt them, just hold them back and that's what he intended to do. Mashyuu jumped off the railing of the banister and used his wings to pad his fall, taking minimal impact as he touched down in front of the men. He quickly stood up and wrapped his whip blade around his waist. "Hey guys, wow you're all very handsome." Mashyuu quipped while playfully pointing to the group. "You have to tell me who does your hair. I could go for a look like that." He jested. Anything he could do to keep the men paying attention to him.

All seemed to be working until the group charged. Mashyuu's eyes widened and he twisted to the left. "Ah fuck!" He shouted and started to take a step when he realized that the door was to his back, if he moved, the men would charge out there and cause more trouble for the woman that wasn't carrying a bomb. He would have to endure a bit of a beating...

He stood straight and started to bounce on his heels, then sprang backwards and up, feet coming up to land on the shoulders of the closest man charging him. Mashyuu pushed down and tried to kick the first attacker to the ground and hopefully trip the others up. His wings folded in and Mashyuu spun like a drill hopefully over the others but left himself open to plenty of attacks that he would happily brute through if he could in order to keep everyone safe. He looked to the door and shouted at the people fighting outside. "HURRY UP IN THERE I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN HOLD THESE GUYS WITHOUT KILLING THEM!"

Doriki allocation:
[/quote]

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
There was jolt to the nervous system of the Magma man as he awoke from his slumber. Something had knocked him out cold. His head felt woozy and he was trying to get his bearings together. Beside him he felt the jostling and could see that Kouse was beside him. Thats right. They were still in a bad situation outside of the mansion! Dr. K immediately began to explain the situation.

Saying that they were both knocked out but only their minds were affected. Madori did feel himself returning to normal with no other visible side effects. Madori answered, "Good. Felt like a cannon ball hit me in the jaw."

Kouse also went on to remind Madori of their ambush of the Marines tailing them back at a bar. There they made a formidable fighting duo. There was nothing much one could do to stop the destructive Magma fruit eaten by the Sojima. He stood up with Dr. K's help, and was gestured towards Jacqueline putting a beating down on the girl Sofia he had just met. He whistled surprised at the sudden events, happening.

But he still paid attention to Kouse, even agreeing vehemently to the plan. She seemed to be preoccupied with Sofia at the moment and would notice a slow moving Madori running to attack her. Costing them the element of surprise. He powered up his devil fruit to its hottest potential. His body became Magma itself and his hands began to glow with the magma itself. He was ready. "Kouse now."

Kouse wasted no time and flicked his fingers. Choosing the best place to switch places with Madori. There was a large enough log behind Jacqueline as advanced on Sofia. Madori was instantly teleported from beside Kouse to being behind Jacqueline. Meigo!

He said in his mind as he arched his hands back and sent a devastating blow to the the back of Jacqueline that would hopefully burn a punch through her back until it would burst out her chest. His ultimate move. He was also still intangible less Jacqueline would survive and retaliate to her unfortunate displeasure to a Magma Logia.

----------------

Spoiler:

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Kouse just couldn’t get used to seeing the raw and destructive power Madori possessed. 
Madori was incredibly deadly when he was calm and relaxed, but was a glowing red hot demon when he was pissed: and pissed he was as he attacked Jacqueline. 
Kouse watched as the magma punch hit the crazy woman, he anticipated eagerly to see the damage it would cause her, but witnessing the attacks climax was interrupted by a familiar voice yelling out from within the mansion.

‘HURRY UP IN THERE I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN HOLD THESE GUYS WITHOUT KILLING THEM!’

The voice was familiar enough to Kouse for him to leave the handling of Jacqueline to Madori and Sofia; with the successful and devastating surprise attack, it shouldn’t be all that difficult, and headed towards the voice.

He got to the door and kicked it down, jumping back in surprise when he saw Mashyuu getting attacked by seven poorly dressed individuals who to Kouse’s further surprise looked exactly the same, including their funny hair. 

Assuming Sofia had told Kouse about the bombs welded into their heads, Kouse would draw out his sword, holding it in his right arm.

“Getting mauled I see Mashyuu!” Kouse would speak up whilst taking several more steps back and away from the door. “Those guys have bombs on their heads. I think I can get it off of them but I’ll need you get away from them in case this doesn’t work.”

Kouse would wait for Mashyuu to fly out of the door and get to a safe distance away. He would also wait for the 7 alike looking weirdos to exit the building.
The moment they got out of the building, they also entered his ‘ROOM’. The moment they did, Kouse could locate exactly where the nails were imbedded into the heads of the 7 and with a quick slash of his sword, Kouse would sever the bomb, neatly away from their heads. This would have caused 7 massive explosions if done without his devil fruit abilities.

Once the bombs were severed from the heads of the 7, Kouse would with a slight flick of his wrist, send them all flying 35 meters to his left, where no one was, and dropping them.

“I don’t know how dangerous those bombs are, I think we better give it some more distance, just to be safe.” Kouse told Mashyuu, even as he took off towards Madori and Sofia who were at the direct opposite location of where he dropped the bombs.

All the while keeping a close watch on the 7, invade they still posed a threat to him or the others.

Name: ROOM Description: A spherical spatial barrier around the user, signified by a light blue aura, which then gives him the power to identify the exact location of things within the blue sphere. Kouse can move all objects with little or no effort wherever he wishes by moving his fingers, whilst being in said 'ROOM'. All living things can't be moved. Range: Subject to ROOMS range. Attribute: Strength and Power- 2 Theme: N/A Rank: Intermediate:

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
Sofia followed the doctor, and warned him about how they worked, to then notice how the bombs were removed from the clones of her father. Yet, she saw in their faces that none of them reacted to seeing her - instead, they all seemed relieved, and started to scratch their faces, as if they were trying to remove something from it. Masks?

But she had no time to investigate that here. She quickly thanked Mashyuu with a swift handshake, and thanked Madori and Kouse as well, to then go over to the other people.

"You are free!" she then announced to the freed prisoners. "But please, where is my father?"

"He's next to the window over there." one of the clones mentioned. "At the top floor."

"Got it" she blew out of her mouth, before running towards the staircase.

---*---

And up there, tied to a chair and facing a tinted window, she could see the back of her father. She approached him, and then wandered over to the front of him.

"D-daughter?" he muttered, weak.

"Yes, it's me." Sofia mentioned, before getting in front of him, and grabbing his hand. "It's me, father."

"Phillipa." he replied, with a warm smile and a soft voice, unlike the booming baritone she was used to from him. "I'm so glad you've come for me."

"Do you feel alright, father?" she asked, with a serious tone. "You don't sound good."

"I can still hear your resentment in your words, Phillipa." he said.

"There's no time for that, father." she countered. "I know who you are. How you are like. Do you think I'll forget how you've sent me to the Davy Back games, to just watch people nearly die, just for entertainment? How you've made me do... Whatever. But you are my father. And I must save you."

[Davy Back games: https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t1393-davy-back-gamesflashback]

Because she had hope. Faith, in him. That he could one day regain his own faith in people and his cynical views on how people were predestined to evil, faith in that they could change and become better. That he could change.

"You're moving slow." she then commented.

"I've been drugged." he replied. "But... I hope it will pass soon. It has before."

Sofia nodded, as she started to undo the knots that held him in place with her feeble hands. "I'm glad."

"Daughter. I am gladder." he then said. And once he could move his arm again, he pulled out a letter from within his jacket.

And he showed it to her, in silence. It was the letter that she had sent to him at the very start of her journey.

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t1563-expensive-preparations-gv#9434 wrote:
Dear Father,

I’m off to something a bit more than a business trip - I have something I need to do. I want to change the world and end this age of pirates. Sounds crazy, huh? Yes, I know.

But I need to do it. I have to do something to change this.

I’m sorry for not telling you earlier.

Please don’t worry about me, I know how to take care of myself. I will keep in touch with letters so that you know that I’m alright. Again, sorry. Please understand.

Phillipa

"F-father, I can... Explain!" she then stammered, looking at him.

"It's alright, daughter." he then mentioned. "I...

...I am proud."

Sofia then looked at him with wide eyes.

"I saw you out there." he continued. "How you fought not only for me. But for those innocent people. People who weren't even family, not even those of our island of Sofia."

She looked aside.

"Daughter. I am proud. I've seen how you've made that school, and this letter - it sings with the symphony how you want to make a better world. Everything you do sings it, Sofia. Announcing the coming of this new, brighter future."

"I want to see that world, daughter." he then said.

"But do you understand it?" Sofia then replied, and turned to him. "Or do you believe in suffering and force, as always?"

"Daughter." Lord Sofia then mentioned, sighing. "I don't."

But then, he took her hands.

"But I wish to."

"How can I trust you with that?" she then said. "You've betrayed me before, for 'my own good'."

He nodded. Then, he started to scratch the area between his eyebrows, and gently, makeup started to be cleaned off, and then, a blunt pop could be heard. And then, he peeled off his forehead prosthesis, revealing a third eye.

"This is who I am, Sofia." he then said. "This, is my true face."

Then, he tucked her hands into his again, and held them firmly.

"And now, with my true face, I ask of you, Lady Sofia, Phillipa Sofia, my daughter:

Please. Give me a chance."

"Y-you are a three-eyes!" she gasped.

He nodded. "But luckily, you aren't. I didn't want this curse to befall on my descendants, so I chose your mother. A pure human. So that hopefully, you wouldn't need to bear this weight."

"And with this, can you believe me, Sofia?" he then insisted.

She looked at him. Then, to the ground, then back to him. She had her doubt still. But, if her father wanted to change, that truly was all she had wanted from him until now.  

"I do, father." she replied, looking at this new visage of his. "I do."

And then, they just held hands, and looked at each other with warmth, as droplets of tears started to fall from their eyes.
[EXIT]

Batman4560

Batman4560

Just a few moments after Mashyuu had shouted, the door near the group exploded inwards and Doctor K stood tall, clearly recovering. A wise cracking grin spread over Mashyuu's face even as a fist smashed into his jaw, sending him reeling backwards and out of his jump to land on his feet. A small river of blood ran down the left corner of his mouth and he spit it out while Kouse called back to him. "Yeah that doesn't sound fun.... Alright I leave this to you then Doctor!" Mashyuu shouted and flew out of the building, going through a near by window, tucking his head and covering it as he crashed through glass near the battling beauty and Madori, even while the woman his crew was working with moved towards the door.

Mashyuu landed on his feet and uncoiled his whip blade with his right hand while his left hand reached for his sword stuck into the ground. After a moment the blade ripped out of the ground and soared into Mashyuu's left handed grasp. He used the momentum and turned to face the combat while whipping his weapons in two different directions at the same time. His blue eyes narrowed on his target, the woman who had the den den.

With all the strength in his body Mashyuu soared into the air and at the woman. "Madori! Move!" He shouted only to rip past the pair a few moments later as he quickly gained on the pair. He hoped Madori would be able to finish the fight with what he did. A moment before he ripped past the woman he didn't know the name of, he used his magnetic alignment to straighten his whip blade into a ridged sword, cutting her from two different directions using his Raptor's Talons attack and continued on his path to a full stop at the edge of the mansion's line.

When the battle was over Mashyuu shook the hand of the woman who was reunited with her father then rejoined his crew and looked at each of them with a confused and almost disappointed look on his face. Mashyuu then glanced at the woman Madori had basically taken down on his own. "I don't even want to know what this is all about. I'm glad I found you though because Elias couldn't find you. We are setting sail for a new island in the morning. Jordsand, maybe you've heard of it? Anyway we didn't have a direction before I found out about it but now we have something. Also we will have a guest joining us. Report to the Skycleaver at daybreak and be ready for a long journey." Mashyuu commanded his crew mates, quickly followed by him flying up and over the walls to retrieve the scabbard of his cane blade and head back to the ship to get some rest before the Phantom Raiders set sail.

(Exit)

Doriki allocation:

Skills used:

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The Hunter had been hoodwinked. After actually having the upper hand, the Phantom Raiders and Sofia were able to flip the script. Sofia had been beaten down by the Hunter and she was reveling in the victory that seemed assured to her. However it was Sofia who started the first dominoes fall. She was able to use her peculiar skills to stun Jacqueline which was hard for anyone to do. The Hunter was frozen in place unexpectedly. Just at that exact moment Madori was teleported behind her and punched her with one of his strongest move.

The punch burned her back greatly and sent her hurtling forward. Sofia took this chance to go rescue her father with the help of Kouse. Right now it was Madori vs Jacqueline. There was scream of anger as the Hunter struggled to get back up after the blind sighted attack. It had caused her major damage to her back but she was still got back up to fight.

She was giving him daggers in her eyes and he gave them right back. She was basically a Supernova wreaking havoc and but her number had been called. She wouldn't defeat them. "The Phantom Raiders are to much for you Hunter."

Jacqueline's eyes seemed to flicker with a memory then she smirked, saying "Koko mentioned you before in passing. No wonder he has bone to pick with you guys. You guys are dead when he finds out."

Her declaration was concerning, "Whatever you say. But he'll have to answer to Mashyuu." Seemingly on cue, a window shattered and a dark figure with wings shot out from it. It was Mashyuu. He came flying down towards them. "Madori move!" Mashyuu yelled before twirled himself in the air like a spiral to attack Jacqueline.

Madori rolled to the side as he swept by. And Sojima concentrated his Magma into his fist, waiting for the chance to finish Jacqueline off. Mash swept by catching the Hunter off guard. He cut her legs and the top half of her body. Madori ran forward before she had a chance to recover. "Dai Funka." He punched her in the chest, an explosion blossomed across her chest and she went flying backwards a ten meters. They could hear a moan and as she stirred once more, then she fell unconscious. He defeated her. Bitch.

Madori strutted forward to pick up Jacqueline and throw her over his back. Then he went back to rendezvous with the rest of the group inside the mansion. They had managed to save the hostages after they were freakishly made to look like Sofias father. Madori found his hostage but thought with all the events happening he wouldn't try to kidnap him. He had a dangerous hot babe on his shoulders. She was hurt badly with major damage all over her body. But she would live.

Madori, said his quick goodbye to Sofia and received orders from Mashyuu to now prepare to leave Jaya. It was getting hot there. However they believe the real heat was on Jordsand their next adventure.

(Exit)

Spoiler:

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
The fight didn't last long after Kouse was done getting rid of the bombs. Everyone did their own part splendidly. 

Mashyuu on seeing Madori facing off with Jacqueline alone had rushed in to assist. He had sent several cuts at her, further causing her damage and giving Madori the window he needed to send yet another devastating blow, straight to the chest of Jacqueline. That seemed to do the trick as she passed out instantly.

Kouse would adjust his glasses as he approached both Mashyuu and Madori who now stood over Jacqueline's body.

"Nice one guys, that was some attack." Kouse would say as he pulled out his scalpel and quickly cut open Jacqueline's chest open, retrieving her heart and holding it firmly in his free left hand. They were still within his 'ROOM' ability and he could cut out internal organs without causing any damage to either the person or the organ. They could very much survive without it being attached to them, so long as said organ wasn't destroyed. He would also, after deactivating his ability, surgically damage her spine, just enough that she would become completely unable to use both her legs. Hence Kouse made her Lame.

Furthermore, If Jacqueline tried anything funny or tried to escape, or even so much as made a troublesome move before he and Madori could turn her in, Kouse would instantly crush her heart. Although looking at her, Kouse doubted she would be waking up anytime soon with the damages she'd received.

"Yeah, we'll meet again soon Sofia. I Hope you sort things out with your dad too." Kouse would say to Sofia after she thanked him.

With a nod to Mashyuu, acknowledging his orders, Kouse would walk alongside Madori as they left the mansion, with Jacqueline's perfectly preserved and still beating heart held safely in Kouse's right arm.

As the day came to an end, so did the reign of the monster known as Jacqueline.
And with a new day, a new adventure would begin.

(Exit)

Name: ROOM
 Description: A spherical spatial barrier around the user, signified by a light blue aura, which then gives him the power to identify the exact location of things within the blue sphere. Kouse can move all objects with little or no effort wherever he wishes by moving his fingers, whilst being in said 'ROOM'. All living things can't be moved. Range: Subject to ROOMS range. 
Attribute: Strength and Power- 2 
Theme: N/A 

Name: Amputaté 
Description: The user cleanly cuts his target without actually harming them. The separated body parts maintain a connection... meaning the owner of the severed body part can still feel it or is still affected by what happens to it. Internal organs can now be instantly removed, undamaged by Kouse. This aids the user in his medical operations, such as by cutting his patients into pieces so as to methodically remove hazardous objects or substances from their bodies, and rejoining them together. A bladed object is required by the user to do this. Also if someone has Busoshoku haki active and is ranked higher than the rank of the ope ope no mi, you cannot cut them. Range: Subject to ROOMS range 
Attribute: Strength and power- 2 
Theme:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum