Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
After a long journey.  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
After a long journey.  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
After a long journey.  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
After a long journey.  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
After a long journey.  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
After a long journey.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
After a long journey.  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
After a long journey.  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
After a long journey.  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1After a long journey.  Empty After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:38 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack.

He had retreaded to shade to evade the beaming rays of the sun. No clouds were used due to their absences in the blue sky today. Rather yah boy Calico Jack chilled in the shade of a small restaurants outside seating area. He was sitting here for two reason. One was because today should be the day a old friend comes to deliver something to him. And second is because he was doing work here. As Calico was a Shipwright but dabbled in all shorts of construction practices. A truly skilled Man in his mind; with only room to improve. At this present moment he was taking a break and had a drink sweating right in front of him. It was hot out here but it didn't bother him too much. The large sweat marks under his arms and back were caused by something else, is what he would tell you. Luckily he didn't smell that bad though he did have a distinct odor. The den den mushi on top of his head though didn't mind it. Rather it enjoyed it very much.

To speak more about the restaurant behind him it was currently closed. The Owner's son and a few of his friends were here to help Calico, but other than that it was just them. They also were taking a break right now but took shelter inside. What needed to be done to this place was mainly repairs. As a few ruffians(pirates) made a mess when they got in a fight. The shop like most buildings here rested on the pier. The stoney walkway was sturdy and could handle a decent amount of punishment. From where Calico was you could walk directly forward and down some stone stairs to reach the dock where multiple ships had already been parted. The distance being close to ten meters. From the shop and stairs. This restaurant should be booming. But it wasn't. Even though it had the best position on the dock they still didn't draw as much as they did. This was the other reason Calico was here. As after he does repairs he will remodel the entire building. Well, he will be doing this as he repairs. But he likes to considered one step is done before the other. He did change the sign of the building though. Putting "closed" in big letters over two other words. Those two other words reading "Calico" and "Jack".  His attention for a second would be caught as he heard the Sea Train in the distance. The ingenious invention coming in further down the pier at the station.

Just like most people he lied to that was the alias he gave. Never confiding in anyone his true name. As that never truly ends well for him. This also served as a way to get his "friend" to find his location quicker. As if Calico can't remember the guy or gals face he doubted they would.

Reaching outward he would grab his glass of water and ice. He'd sip from it as he watched the people walk by on the pier. This was Mock town. It wasn't the biggest city but it was a bit congested at times. A lot of roaches and rats they were. Calico meant full offences when he said this as he was also like them. He however felt he had more potential. Mainly due to shusui resting on his lap and a tool bag next to his seat. Both trades that he had were what set him apart from the rest. A destroyer and creator.

Shusui
Den Den mushi/ Ito Ito no mi
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

Last edited by Poopy Face on Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

2After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:31 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"C'mon, you can do it!" the kneeled-down loli barked to Sofia, who was curled up on the deck of the Dawnbreaker, looking constipated. "You're almost there!"

"H-hold on." she muttered. "It's coming out. B-be ready."

Then she held up a finger, to then blow out a mouthful of air. Droplets of sweat slid across her forehead. "Alright. It's coming. Ready?" she mentioned as she breathed for air.

FFFUAAAA...DUN!

A crate, half as tall as a person, emerged from her, as if it was decompressing out of thin air, and fell onto the floor with a loud thud.

"There..." Sofia then called out in relief, to then let herself lay down splayed out.
After a long journey.  JSO2V9D

"That was something." Anna Blue mentioned, as she lifted herself back up again. "So, this is your Devil Fruit, huh?"

"Yeah." Sofia said. "I don't know how to use it too well yet, but... It's what it does. It's like, storage space. Of a sort."

"So, what's the fruit called? What's the specific power?"

"I don't know. Storage Storage Fruit maybe?" she replied.

"Hrm, cool. Hey. Do you think I could fit in there?" the Marine then asked. "I'm pretty small."

"Probably..." Sofia then replied with a wince. "But for now, let's do this delivery."

"Calico Jack, was it?"

"Yeah."

And right there, on a sign as they approached the port, was the name.

"Well, ain't today our lucky day." the shorter one then chuckled. "Let's go right there."

---*---

Soon, carrying the crate, they got near the man drinking water and ice.

"Sir, are you Calico Jack?" the little Marine asked. She knew that this man had appeared in the News Coo, but given that another Marine, Kringle; who was higher-ranking than her, had requested to them to make this delivery to him, she didn't question it. For all she knew, he could be a secret Shichibukai. And if it was or it wasn't, it was none of her business - Marine superiors are Marine superiors.

"We're here to make a delivery, sir. Delivery from Drum" Sofia then said, holding her elegant [Poise] to conceal her stomach ache after that episode of trying out her new Castle Castle Fruit powers. "Payment at destination, and we've arrived to the destination. So I assume that would be you, sir."

She then tapped the crate. "We're ready when you are."

Spoiler:

3After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:10 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack.

"Hey Calico! We ar-"

With the raising of his hand he'd stop the young Man from finishing his sentence. Cutting him off and saying something else is what Calico would do. "I put a bag in the store. Bring it out to me, John."

"Y-yea sure."

Calico would look them up and down. He would rest his left hand on the hilt of Shusui; whilst he would keep his right on the cup. Taking a sip to make it be at half way. He'd then place it back on the table where it was previously. He'd look them both up and down. Still not saying anything about the deal. Honestly, he felt he was supposed to be meeting a Man. He didn't have anything against two Females, not at all.

"Hmm....are they Okama? I could've sworn that Marine I give information to about stuff was a guy. But did he get surgery? No, he couldn't get that cute from surgery. Maybe I should check between their legs. " Those words weren't something he wanted to say out loud. Calico just had a problem or quirk were he said whatever he was thinking right out; and wasn't aware that he was even doing it. Rubbing the bridge of his nose he would stand up. He wasn't weary about them but he didn't want to be made a lick. He had been tricked a few times in the past by cute faces. And he beat the shit out of those cute faces.

"Open it I want to make sure it is in there.. And I just want one of you talking with me. So one of you gals have to go either inside. Or go somewhere else for a bit."
Before Calico started talking John came back with a large knapsack. It would be placed in the seat Calico just got up from, and he was aware of it. He didn't say anything else to John as the young man went back inside. As he had spoke to him and his friends about this. Basically, Calico told them if some people come to stay out of sight and don't get in the way. Calico didn't say what business he was going to be conducting. So John assumed that there was going to be a fight, when that isn't the case.

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

4After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:30 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"O-Okama he says..." the loli muttered. "Hey, I'm just delivering this thing for you, Mr. Calico Jack!"

She then pointed at him with her tiny finger. "I'll have you know that if it weren't for Kringle, I would've been right here apprehending you."

Sofia put her hand on her head. "There, there, Anna. We're not here to fight." she mentioned. In fact, she really didn't want to. She just wanted to get her cash.

"And, of course sir." she then said. "Anna, please return to the ship."

"B-but!" the little girl said.

"Go." Sofia commanded.

The Marine then sighed and then walked over back to the ship, as Sofia was left with the pirate. The tall one then looked around with her perfect poise, to make sure that nobody was around watching them. She didn't want to get in trouble.

"So, you'd like to inspect the ware, yes? Natural." she said. Then, carefully, she slid her fingers into the crate's lid, to then lift it carefully.

She made sure that the man could see what was inside, and inspect it, before shutting it closed again.

"As you can see, it's the authentic." she then confirmed. "I wouldn't be bringing this to you if it wasn't."

Then she rose a finger. "We could exchange Den Den contacts." she then said, to then produce a Den Den mushi from her purse. "I'd like to consider myself a trustworthy transport service for the future. Please, if you have any future job that need to be done, consider me for it. I'll do my best."

5After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:54 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack.

"Ha! A little girl arresting me?! I'll have you know. I only have a bounty for turning in a criminal. But, they don't tell you marines all that right? Just that I am a big bad. But, if you show me those panties. You can arrest me." Calico was telling no life. His bounty was increased after his defeat of the White snake Shoda. A notorious killer that took shelter on this Island. A couple people knows of Shoda. But, this was Mock town. People came and left here everyday. So big events died down almost as quickly as they arose. Just like the Koko being spotted on the other side of town. No one even talks about that anymore.

Calico wasn't really a pervert. He just like to say things he felt would get a rise out of others. He'd watch if the girl would walk away or not due to his added comment. The crate would be opened and Calico saw everything that he wanted to see. Reaching behind him with his free hand he'd toss the bag over to Sofia. Not really aiming that good the bag of beli could slam into her face. After he toss it he would use his leg to move the crate closer to him. As their distance wasn't that far at all. He was in arms reach of her. If he was allowed to sit down and move the crate he'd open it again. And begin to do a few things. But, in unison of his actions he spoke to Sofia.

"Sixty Million should be in there. Take a seat and speak with me for a bit. As I want you to count it. "
His Den Den mushi would be placed on the table so numbers could be exchanged. With the crate openly fully now he started to pull out rocks. Yes, rocks were within this large and long crate. He didn't place them on the table but beside the crate on the ground. Hopefully by this time Sofia took a seat at the table and could be in the shade instead of the blistering sun. "I caught your friends name and that she was a Marine. But what about you? Are you also a marine? HMMM? Mrs. Okama?"

Calico may seem to be relaxed but he wasn't. He didn't truly trust this person since she came with a Marine. He didn't know if Kringle was planning something. Or if Nicky West had started her little scheme she had with the Marines. Shusui was still and always ready to be used.

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

6After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:16 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"Ah, where are my manners!" Sofia mentioned with a soft chuckle, now in a much better mood with the bag of Beli in her hands, and took a seat. Idly, she started to count the money inside with her fingers and taking some peeks, as she talked. "I am Lady of Sofia - or just Lady Sofia, if you wish. Noble of the island of Sofia."

Yes, there was 60 million Beli in there. Her fingers and eyes confirmed it. Excellent.

"Apologies for any mishaps, sir. Also, I am not an Okama." she then chuckled. Maybe people thought she was a man because she was so tall - beyond six feet, actually. She had a small complex with her height, but she wouldn't let that show through her sterile facial expression. This man was just an acquaintance, it would be rude and poor form to start to bother him with her own problems, such as her height.

She then tucked the bag away into her rather large purse (appropriately proportioned for a woman her size, though), to then gaze forwards, out to her ship.

"So, if I may ask, is this over here, your work?" she then asked, to then trace a horizontal circle with her finger in the air. She was being deliberately ambiguous here - she didn't know what exactly he had made, but given that handy-worked sign, it was likely that more of this here was part of his doing. She just wanted to figure out what, exactly. Why would he appear to live here at the pier otherwise?

7After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:54 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
More time together with his girlfriend Cindy was what Kouse wanted. They both worked as a nurse and a doctor respectively in the same hospital, meaning their time together was extremely limited, but today however, they had some few hours all to themselves.

“Where are we going Kouse.” Cindy asked as Kouse began walking towards ports in mocktown.

“Let’s take a look at the sea again Cindy. I feel at peace when I just simply stare at it, marveling at the seemingly endless blue.” Kouse smiled at Cindy. “One day I’ll sail through it once more.”

Cindy hid her true feelings at what Kouse said. She secretly hoped he would stay right where he was, in mock town, with her. But she knew that he was a pirate at heart and a young one at that, so instead of saying what she truly felt, she turned to him.

“You keeping in touch with your new crew mates?.” 

Kouse's smile faltered a little. “No, I need a way to communicate with them without being in the same location with them, I was told to acquire a device called a den den mushi, this would enable me communicate with them even if they are far away, easily and I don’t know why my order for one is taking so long to get through.”

As Kouse finished talking ,they both arrived at the ports and Kouse instantly spotted the train, on the sea.

Kouse had read a lot about the famous sea train, but this was the first time he would see it live. He impulsively altered his destination, and approached the train.
Soon he spotted two females and a male conversing, most likely making a deal.
Well, if they were here, then there’s no harm in asking if they had a couple den den mushis to sell, he carried cash with him wherever he went.

Once both Kouse and Cindy approached the two females and male, Kouse would speak up whilst adjusting his glasses and activating ‘ROOM,’ best be safe than sorry.

“Saw the sea train, so I guess you guys are here for some kind of business? This is mock town after all and I doubt anything else would bring you here.” Kouse nodded at the two females. “I urgently need a den den mushi, you got any for sale?” Kouse asked.

8After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack.

He'd slam a rock on top of another. It could be seen as something that just happened because he was removing rocks from the crate; but it was actually on purpose and for a good reason. He knew the next word she was going to say, so he had to cover that with noise of his own. That word being "Noble". He would let her finish saying everything else. "Well, Sofia. I didn't expect a female would be delivering me this stuff. " Finally, he would find what he was looking for in the large and long crate. It wasn't a exstragravent weapon. It was a piece of old papyrus. There was a lot written on it. This information was worth more than the sixty million. The only catch was that you had to travel to a place that was more dangerous than any place on Mock town. Calico however already planned to head to this Island so he was fine with the journey. It was just going to be a side project anyway. He did pick it back up as he spoke. Looking it over for a few seconds before putting it back down with his hand on top.

He wouldn't read it outloud but place it on the table. And he would place his hand on top of it. "Yeah, yeah I am helping this guy remodel his shop slash restaurant. Before I leave Mock town. Since he snagged he a ticket for the Sea train. And if you want to have your friend come back and join us, you can. I will send Johnny boy to fetch her. Also, I have to say something about you just sending her away. "  

Calico was going to say something else; dealing with Sofia sending her companion away at his request. He would though do that later on. As something truly strange would happen. Something light and blue would makes it away over where he was. Maybe even past him. All he knew was that he saw. It didn't do anything to his person but this was the second thing that had made him uneasy. The first was how he felt weird when Sofia arrived. For a small amount of time the hand he had on Shusui shook. As if he was nervous. When he never does that no matter who is in front of him. He thought it might've just been him feeling some type of way about his package. But, with this new development he kinda got back on edge. This didn't mean he was going to attack anyone; as he just wanted to finish working on the building behind him. Today was supposed to be a sample and chill day.

Even though the guy made him uneasy he wouldn't do anything to invoke a conflict. Well, he would just be himself. And would hope that didn't do anything to cause trouble between them. "Wow! WOOOOOW! You read that sign up there. Calico would point up at the sign above the building. It says closed. BUT! BUT! BUT! BUT! I miiiiiggghhht be able to get you what you want. But, you gotta relax with us. And chat a while. " The offer was simply. Calico wouldn't hold it against them if they decided to bounce and go looking for their item somewhere else. Nor would he really care if they took him up on his offer.

"I am Calico Jack....how it is spelled is on the sign. And this. Yes, and this is m'lady Sofia. My partner. Not partner, partner. But business partner. Now. Who. Are. You. Two."

ooc: For the posting. I kinda don't want this topic to drag so we can do a 24hr thing for posts. OR we can just post without a posting order. People usually have one so I assume you guys go by posting order in non combat topics.

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

9After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"Aaaaa Den Den Mushi you say?" Sofia chimed in, her excitement for money breaking her normal stoicness.

"Indeed I do! The Lady of Sofia - or Lady Sofia for short, of the island of Sofia at your service! A mini Den Den Mushi, I've got. Just for 1 million Beli, the usual market price. But right here and ready for you to use. Plus, it's got my number, so you can always call me up. Remember! Lady Sofia. I've got the best products." she mentioned with glee, and perhaps more greed that she would have liked. She was always excited about a sale, even if it was for a minor thing like this - she would have to fix that, she figured. It could be a bit too unsightly. "Would you be interested, sir?" she then asked.

Then, she turned to the man with the Hawaiian shirt. "Oh, so you remodeled it? Interesting. You're a... Carpenter then, yes? Interesting."

She could see the beli in front of her now. With contacts like him, she could achieve perhaps mutual profit. The best kind of profit, because everyone wins with it.

Then, some sort of field appeared, emerging from the man that asked for the Den Den.

"Hey... What's that right there?" she then asked, with a smile, but her voice laced with suspicion. It was certainly not normal to feel that sort of thing - was it a Devil Fruit power, like hers?

The Field Field Fruit, perhaps? She could only guess. But what would a Field Field Fruit do? Grant its user the superpower to make others slightly uncomfortable? That would be tragic.

"Sir, glasses sir. What did you do just now?" she then asked, to then point around her. "What is this?"

10After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:25 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
“Well I’m Kouse, popularly known as Dr K. I own the clinic in the middle of town.” He answered calico as he held Cindy closer. “And this is my ‘partner partner', and also a nurse in my clinic.” 

Kouse relaxed a bit when he took closer look at Sofia and calico and ascertained that they would pose no threat to him. Calico had even offered to get him a den den mushi if he just stayed a bit to talk.

“Well, we’ve both got free time to spare, so I don’t see why we can’t stay for a chat.”
His mood became even better when Sofia began speaking.

“Yeah yeah, I’m interested in getting one. I infact put in an order for one a while ago, but it hasn’t been delivered yet, I do hope you will be more reliable?”
At that moment Kouse realized just how uncomfortable and cautious he made both Sofia and calico feel with his ‘ROOM.’ So he went on to explain.

“Sorry about that guys, the blue sphere is just one of the abilities made available to me due to my devil fruit. I can freely control anything within the blue sphere. Most of mocktown already know about my devil fruit abilities.” Kouse would adjust his glasses. “Let me show you something really cool.”

Kouse would with a slight flick of his fingers, instantly swap locations with Sofia, activating swap teleportation.

“Well, that’s just one of the things I can do within this blue sphere.” He would nod at Sofia and calico. “You two got any special abilities of your own?”.

11After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack.

Sofia seemed like the eager type when it came to selling items and making some beli. Even offering to sell the Den Den mushi she had. Calico liked that a lot. She was someone that was showing to be an actual business partner. As Calico at times also was hungry for acquiring beli.  He'd listen to them all speak with a smile on his face. It wasn't fake or anything he just felt well warm from this encounter. It wasn't a weird feeling but was something he needed since Bill passed. Even if he tries to tell himself he doesn't want ot be bothered by others. He never heard of this Kouse guy at all, Bill probably had. But then again Calico only knows a few people by name here on Mock Town.

He was a devil fruit user. Calico was the type that thought it was good to reveal something like that. But, Dr. K seemed like a okay guy and did this because he could sense the uneasiness from his ability. "Sadly, I don't have any special abilities. Well not anything like a Devil Fruit. But to also answer your question also Sofia. I am a Shipwright that can work on about anything. So, maybe that is a special ability in its own right. " Calico would be the one to speak first when Dr. K would ask his question. He was being honest. Calico didn't have any intention on eating a Devil Fruit. Unless that fruit was the strongest there was. Only the best could go into his belly.

When Dr. K had done his demonstration John had come out. And stood behind Calico. They weren't hiding anything but talk low as to not cause the others to stop talking. "Ah, yeah. Tell the others to prepare some food and drinks, and join us. After you tell them that. I need you to go find Sofia's friend. She is a Marine so she shouldn't be that hard to find. You have guests...even if you are closed. So, you gotta' treat em  and their companions good."

John listened to Calico because he was to take over this place after the remodel. And Calico was helping with more than just remodeling. Though Calico may seem like a run of the mill Pirate at times he knew a few things about getting places started. During the time Calico spoke to John was during the time Sofia would speak. Keeping on ear open to hear what she had to saw about the question Dr. K gave them both.

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

12After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"Then here you go, my good sir!" she then said, to then offer the Den Den Mushi to the glasses-wearing young man, to take the payment of 1 Million Beli, if they gave it to her.

"A Shipwright, you mention? That could be very useful indeed. I have a ship - it's the Dawnbreaker, right over there. The one with the bright wood. A beauty, heh. But, I don't have anyone at hand who can do repairs - I just haven't gotten around yet to arrange those contacts, I guess. But if I have an issue, I'll try to give you a shot." she then said. "Your handywork right here is quite impressive."

He could just be lying, but it was very improbable. Who would bother to write another person's name onto wood and all that? It would be such a waste. It had to be him.

"And you sir, you say you have a clinic, yes? You're a doctor? Today is my luckiest day. We have each other's contacts through the Den Dens we got, so I'll call you up if I ever have trouble, for your consideration, if that's alright with you."

Two great contacts to have, right in the same moment. Remarkable. Definitely her lucky day.

Meanwhile, the Marine loli that was her bodyguard was at the ship, preparing the charts and supplies in case they had to leave out to sea soon again. It was her job to do that after all, Sofia knew nothing about navigating, but she did.

13After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:06 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Going about freely using his abilities and furthermore, revealing said abilities came via a devil fruit would seem foolish by some, but Kouse saw no need for it anymore. Most of the people in mocktown already knew about him. He wasn’t only the most popular doctor on the island, but also he was the pirate that battled and killed a marine captain and most of his crew on said island. The battle was an open one and those who witnessed it, either fighting with him or just watching, spread the word about his abilities. The 17 marines he let go, not before taking an arm each from them too had also most likely spread the word also to the Marines about his abilities. Kouse was completely sure of that after he and his friend Madori had identified and killed a couple of marine spies recently. 

In short, keeping his ability a secret for Kouse was both unnecessary and impossible.

“Well, being a shipwright that can work on everything is surely a special ability in my book.” Kouse would say to Calico after listening to him.

A part of his next statement though got Kouse’s attention.
‘She is a marine, and it shouldn’t be that hard to find.’

Kouse’s mind instantly went on overdrive.
‘A marine here in mocktown?, what for?, did they send yet another spy to get him?, was all this here just a charade orchestrated by the Marines to get to him?’
Kouse would show no outward signs of distress and would maintain his poker face.

“Did you say a marine?” Kouse would ask calico whilst accepting the den den mushi from Sofia and giving her the 1,000,000 belli.

Marines had no place in jaya, and one being here surely meant something. 
Kouse would turn to Sofia as she explained how him being a doctor and having a clinic was great news for her, and how she had saved her contacts in the den den and would call him up if she needed him.

But Kouse had something else to confirm. His immense power of deduction made possible by his ever sharp eyes for even the littlest details had already ascertained that both calico and Sofia weren’t marines. Calico was surely a pirate, in mocktown. So why was he so comfortable having one around, and Sofia, bringing a marine friend to Jaya island?. It was rare for Kouse to be confused. He couldn’t stop himself from asking.

“You have a friend that’s a marine with you here?.”

14After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:04 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack.

"Yeah she is Sofia's friend I believe. A cute little thang. " He'd look in the direction of Sofia for her to explained their relationship. Calico had no problem with her having a Marine with her. His relationship with Nicky West, who had become a marine, and also his relationship with Asher Kringle showed he dealt with them. That however didn't mean he trusted them. As he knew they didn't trust him. But he knew they wasn't bout it bout it. They neeeded each other. Well especially Nicky West. As Calico still takes bounties to them. Well mainly through Nicky since the other Marines are no longer needed for the exchange.

Calico didn't know if the loli would even want to come back. She did seem to be agitated with their brief encounter. But maybe she could get over it like Calico had.

Down the pier was a moderate sized group. This group was comprised of Pirates. The same pirates that had caused Calico to be brought in to remodel. They were a rowdy bunch. It was that time a day that it wasn't weird to see Pirates drunks. Maybe around 6pm. Groping women that would walk past them. Pushing down others. There acts, at this moment, wouldn't be able to be seen due to their distance from Calico and the others. But soon they'd make their appearance. Hopefully things would go good and there wouldn't be any problems.

Inside they began to cook. The place was still fully stocked as the kitchen was the first thing Calico had remodeled. So they didn't have to run anywhere to get ingredients. They enjoyed cooking and would probably have everything finished in around a hour. One of them began to make drinks. Bringing out water for everyone. "I brought water. But is there a specific drink you guys want?"

"Ale." Calico would say.

John made it to the location of the loli marine. Calling out to here he would explain that they wanted to have her back. She didn't have to agree.

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

15After a long journey.  Empty Re: After a long journey. Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:36 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"Yeah, she's a Marine. But it's cool." Sofia then chuckled, to then look over, back to the Dawnbreaker to see where she was, finding the little one to be scurrying around the deck, making sure that everything was in order and prepared.

Once she got the Beli for the transaction she just proposed, she tucked it into her purse and then she made a short curtsy. "Thank you, sir!" she would mentioned as well.

Then, when it was mentioned what drink they wanted, she made a short bow-nod, before mentioning "A drink of water is fine. Thank you, I appreciate it."

After a long journey.  69fc88a4e69c85e2fe5dadb7cbee75d2

Then, the loli noticed how the semi-hairy Hawaiian-shirt dude started to approach her, and she went over to the edge of the ship to then look at him with narrowed eyes.

"What do you want, hrm?" she barked out to him.

Sofia then waved a hand at her to get her attention. "It's alright, Anna! C'mon. Come over with us. They got free waaater! Heh."

The Marine then opted to look at the noble with narrowed eyes. Sofia then sighed warmly. She knew that she was still a bit shy and awkward about this whole situation - after all, she was supposed to be the enemy of pirates. Being friends with them was such a new situation.

Sofia then looked back to the two men that were with her and she whispered to them as she held a palm to her hand.

"She's a bit shy with pirates, but it's alright." she explained. "She's not going to report you or anything. She's with me - if you get what I mean."

Hunter Jacquelin Bounty wrote:She will send a letter to Sofia once she finds out she is on the Island. Disclosing her location even though this may be a trap

Then, right there, a courier arrived running, with a letter in his hand, to then hand it over to Sofia.

"Lady... Huff... Sofia?" he asked.

"Yes?" she replied.

"A letter for you. Anonymous. Alright, bye!" she chimed in, after handing over the letter.

"What?" she wondered, and then tore it open, finding the following within:

Letter wrote:
HELLO FEELIPA SOFIA

I GOT YOUR DAD. HAHAHAHAAHA.

I AM WAITING FOR YOU AT THE OLD BLUE MANSION.

BUILDING NUMBER 3.

COME SOON OR

H E  G E T S   I T

She then immediately turned to Calico, while still holding the letter, likely in view for him to read too. "Where are the mansions?" she nearly demanded, glaring at the man. "The 'Old Blue Mansion' - where is it?!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum