Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As Arcologia waited he noticed the Frost Witch was now on board the ship. He would begin to go there as well running at a steady pace. Smiling as he saw 2 grunts fly off the ship. They crashed right into the snow and ice covered ground. Arcologia looking as next 10 more grunts would jump down to greet him. He stop to analyze whom was coming at him 10 in total as his hollow began to flow about the 15 meter area. The grunts looked on at him as the snow made it hard to see his hollow. Being that they was already so clear they was blending in with the medium falling snow.

As he look on they was getting closer only some 20 meters away but was getting closer and closer. "Looking at you lots I can't believe not 1 of you is not good enough for my collection. That really pisses me of and to make matters worst you've all pulled your swords out upon me. Very well I'll kill you all rather quickly. " Arcologia smiled as he caused his 3 hollow to crash into the ground 10 meters away separated by 4 merers. Causing an explosion as snow dust would form. A wall of snow dust about 7 feet at that.

"What the hell" was said upon the impact of the attack. As Arcologia now on the opposing line of the snow scene smiled. Happy now that he summon his negative hollow as he sent them through the snow cloud. As they each went through the grunts from a side swipe. Each begins to fall down as Arcologia began to walk towards them. "Life I hate my life-oh my god I could just die-if only I wasn't so ugly." Clearly in self depression as Arcologia begins to look over the grunts.

Picking up one he looks as her eyes was watering down her cheeks. "A weeping bell Alice I see sorry but I already got 1 don't need another. Nor do I need another 1 to exist so I'll have to break you. " Arcologia would than proceed to break the neck of the crying rev. He would than pick up a sword and slash at 3 others. Smiling as he stabbed 2 more. He saw one getting up and wobbling away. Laughing as he was rushing to slice him. Just than a man standing 6 foot 5 sword clashed with his. He was easily picking them off thanks to his devil fruit. But the Lt made it just in time to save the remaining 4.

The sound of the 2 blades crashing into each other was something else as they both broke. The 2 men would than slide backwards from each other about 8 meters. A stare down would soon come as the ice was indeed hard to break. "Why do you stop me from having fun you fool. ' The Lt wearing a green army like gear looked at him. He had a metal kudos nu-chuck in his right hand clearly pissed at Arcologia. "For what you did here today you and that government dog captain of yours will die a painful death."

Arcologia smiles as he summons his bomb hollow looking at the man. "Believe you me when I say I follow nobody. " Soon Arcologia sent his hollow at him as the Lt braced himself swing his nu-chuck.

17Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 APL-kY

"Come now boo" Melissa said as she sat upon the rail of the ship. "It...IT..can't be....she.....she beat Captain Kuroso" The rev's uttered, looking on in disbelief as their Captain kneeled upon the ground, blood splattering his wounded body. Melissa sat, her legs crossed over as she looked to the man. "Surely this can't be all you have. You went through a lot of trouble getting this ship, why not tell me why?" "Hahaha, Marines not tell their dogs anything?" the Captain spat through gritted teeth. "You know. People have been calling me a dog a lot recently and I'm starting to get REALLY FUCKING ANGRY ABOUT IT" Melissa said as she pulled a single finger upwards, as she did from the snow upon the ground caused by her Ice Age ability a lance's head protruded, gently tapping the Captains neck.

"I won't tell you anything, DOG" "Shame, you are pretty sexy, I'd ride you at a gallop till your knees buckled....but oh well" As her finger began to twitch, one of the other revs who stood by helplessly shouted out. "TO STOP THEM" "PIEDRO SILENCE" "NOOOOO Piedroo old buddy old pal, Keep talking, He lives as long as your mouths moving" Melissa said, twitching her fingers as a threat.

"JORDSAND...." he shouted in panic. "What the fucks that when its at home?" Melissa said. "PIEDRO" the captain shouted again. "I'm sorry Captain.....I can't watch you die.......Jordsand is.....an uncharted Island, but rumours are rifem their is apparently a Ponyglyph lost to the ages, the marines want it...the pirates want it. This ship was heading their with.....this strange rock. We don't know what it is or why its so precious but we connected to their communications and took hold off it. If our ship hadnt got attacked by the seakings we wouldnt even be here...." "Polyglyph, and they weren't going to tell me this. I wonder if they know about me" she mused to herself.

"Thanks for the time Peidro" the captain said as he moved, Melissa who had been lost in thought hadn't even been paying attention to him, yet his speed increased in that moment, flying past the spear head and striking her. All Melissa recalled as she flew through the air was that her chest was burning and in great pain. She flew from the ship hitting the ground hard roughly eight meters from Acno's current position. The captain landing four meters away from Melissa, his legs burning, steam rising from the snow around him. "That information won't do a dead girl no good" he shouted as he charged forward.

@ghost

18Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Boom Boom Boom!!!  "AAAHHH" The Lt yelled as he flew back away from Arcologia. He was holding his left arm as it was clearly majorly damaged. He was slowly getting up from off the ground as he was breathing heavily looking at Arcologia. Smiling as he bite his bottom lip so hard it started to bleed. Arcologia points his right hand palm at him.Soon 3 more hollow came about. " You poor thing ready for round 2 well are you?  However I highly reconsider you not attacking my hollow head on. As I told you before these are not illusions."

He looks at Arcologia wobbly as he was in pain as he stood up. His eyes was clearly in ken haki mode. He looks on as he now realized that the man in front of him was no joke. "Damn it this guy crazy ass devil fruit and I just feel like dying. Man if only I was the captain damn it all." Arcologia started to send his Hollow at him again only to look up. What he saw was something flying his way. Well more like close to him as that something turned out to be someone. As she crashed Arcologia would look over "Frost witch? "

The Lt was planning on striking Arcologia while he was not looking his way. However upon viewing the hollow he quickly realized it was not a smart move. Given the fact that he tried a head on attack only to become a pawn of his negative hollow. "What the hell he say if I get hit again by his negative hollow it's game over. Looks like I gotta use that move." Just than another large guy came crashing down. He was only mere meters away from the Frost Witch.

He soon yelled she would be a dead girl. However Arcologia was not about to let him have his way. Because he would be next with out a doubt. He looks at the charging man as he sent his hollow towards him. Leaving 1 behind for protecting himself. At the same time he would dash backwards some 6 more meters. "My oh my look at the Frost Witch paying hook I hope. " Lt Stein would yell to his captain in sorrow, Captain be very wary of those damn hollow. They are hard to see in the snow without your ken active. " The Lt would began to swing his Nu-Chunk.

@Melly

19Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:46 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The ghosts that the man sent were of no use. They did not hold the speed needed to be able to catch up to the Captain of the ship. His normal speed being superior to the ghosts regardless, with the use of the fire blasts to help him move even faster, they held no chance at catching him. Yet Melissa who by this point had stood up would sigh. "Caught me off guard, not bad suger. Bet you surprise all the girls in bed! "Shut up and Die" the man said as he brought his leg down. Yet in this moment, everything seemed to have slowed, the trajectory of the mans path was being shown to her, the way he was going to kick before he had fully done it, where it would land. So when she side stepped, turning her body, it looked as though it was done at the last moment, but it felt as though her mind had just been given a detailed walk through of how to play this game.

Another kick came soon after, as the mans body twisted around, his hands being used to turn him in the snow, yet Melissa would dance elegantly out of the way, at the same time bringing her hands upwards. The rotated helicopter propelling like motions of the man would halt as the snow ensnared his hands, compacting and restraining him. "NO MORE GAMES" The Captain uttered as he bent his body, using his feet to melt the snow and roll out of the way of the spears that came at him. The duo charged at each other once more, Melissa with a lance of snow, the Captain with his legs of heat, soon the battlefield was blanketed in a thick steam, the duo blocking strikes from one another, meeting each other blow for blow. Perfectly in sink.

"HE'S DOING IT, THE CAPTAINS FIGHTING AGAINST THE SHICHIBUKAI, HE CAN WIN THIS" Piedro shouted in glee. "No...look....look closer...the Captains giving it all he has, he's sweating, he's not gonna last much longer." "and? he'll beat her he's standing on the same ground as her." "Piedro...Look again...he's struggling, and she....the snow woman...is smiling"

@ghost

20Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Flash Back

The Lt looks on as Arcologia hollow would explode making this the 3rd 1 to do so. Laughing as he had Arcologia on the defense for a moment. However his bombs seem to be protecting him. Lt Stein would began to run towards Arcologia as he picks up a sword. "Ok I understand now if i'm to hit him I must get pass them bombs. But I do believe they are illusion based. This could all be a part of his mind game. So I have a plan of action to use."

The Lt would take the sword as the hollow would lunch at him. Smiling as he dodge the first 1 as a small explosion came about. Next the second 1 would soon get lunched at him only for him to throw the sword at it. This would in turn cause an explosion. "Ok figure you out game set and match. " Soon Arcologia would lunch another hollow bomb at him only for Stein to repeat the sword throwing to blow it up.

"It's no use I got you numbered now. " Arcologia would smile as he sent another hollow at him as the Lt started running his way. Smiling as he throws his fallen comrades last sword. It would go through the hollow which did not shock him. Believing it to be an illusion he smiles as he believes Arcologia was throwing bombs. True to believe he would run at him even more as Arcologia sent another hollow at him. Stein would personally take his Nu-Chunk and swing it at the hollow.

Arcologia would smile as the Lt phase though it causing his hollow effect to take place. At the same time Lt Stein right arm started to make noise.

Real time

Arcologia would look as the captain would out run his ghost. Clearly surprised at his speed but not mad. "Looks like I'll have to take him by surprise none the less. " He would look to see the snow steaming as the 2 him and the Frost Witch was fighting. Summoning his bomb hollow Arcologia prepared to attack. However the Lt would surprise him pointing his right hand at him. A large air wave would let off causing a Hugh boom. As Arcologia went sent flying across the snow. Barely putting his graud up. As his hollow would fade away from the air impact.

The looked on as his bio arm was letting off small sparks. However he began to slowly recharge it as air was beginning sucked in. He would then look at the first witch.

@Melly

21Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:41 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"Hahahaha, this is fun captain" Melissa said with glee as she danced around the battlefield, her haki enhanced fist blocking a strike from the raging fire enhanced leg. Though she was a manipulator of snow, she was not weakened by it in the sense that people seemed to believe. Even if he hit her intangible form it did not revert her back to normal, it caused pain that was true but not murderous strikes. Indeed it was the haki enhancement that covered his legs that caused her the most concern. Haki seemed to be a daily battle now, the days of being able to just allow attacks to phase through her against strong opponents were long gone. "Come now Captain, don't let your guard down" Melissa uttered as she produced a large sharp pillar of snow from below him, he would avert it with quick reflexes by jumping backwards, but Melissa had the same idea. Her backwards jump though placed her by the ship, a dome of snow would erupt upwards covering the ship itself as she smiled. "Just us and those two" she said nodding to Acno and the LT who was looking to him.

"Sorry Captain, but out little games going to be coming to an end" Melissa said as she moved her hair from her face. "I'll be taking this ship back now" Melissa said as she moved forward, through the use of Soru her speed would amplify greatly, thus for those who could not follow her speed, they would simply see her and the Captain himself vanish, only to re-appear where each other had previously stood. Having swapped locations. Both having their backs to one another. "HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT" Melissa shouted as she brought her leg upwards, dancing along the snow, she had to kneel down to cool the burn off. Yet moments after, a scream would come from the Captain position.

"MMMMMMMYYYYYYY LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG"

"You should put some ice on that straight away" Melissa would say as she turned to look at the Captain. He had fallen to the snow, unable to stand due to the sudden shift in balance, his right leg no longer being connected to the knee. "HOWWWWw, YOU BITCH" "Its a little ability I picked up, able to cut the air itself. I rarely use it but you know what, it seems like a cool little power, and it loooks like your out of time" Melissa said. Still with a smile on her face, and still sitting in the snow, now turned so that she could face the Captain she brought her hands upwards, the snow would slither over the Captains body, over his wound which turned the snow trying to overtake him red. Eventually with such speed his entire body would be encased in a thick powerful shell of snow. "And another one bits the dust" Melissa said. Though he was not actually dead, for she was not about that life right now, the snow would actually help him out, keeping him from fully bleeding out. "Easy peezy"

@Ghost

22Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Lt Stein watched as his captain and the Frost Witch went at it. As he desperately tried to reload his air pleasure gun. It was taking more time than usual thanks to Arcologia hollow bomb. Speaking of him Arcologia was laying down on the snow cover ground trying to make sense of what just happened. Given the fact he was just shot with some sort of weapon. He managed to put his guard up however all was not well as he appeared to have a few bruises with a broken arm. Despite being in a cool temperature area his body heat had him burning up like hell. He took major damage it could have been worst have he not broke the arm with the gun in it earlier.

The Lt aimed his air gun at the Frost Witch trying to get a clear shot of her. But as he get ready to fire off his shot rather it made it or not. Lt Stein notice black butterflies buzzing around him. Arcologia active his spy mode as to distract the man from getting a clear shot of the Frost Witch.Making the butterflies fly in front of him as a distraction a move tye Lt is not aware of. Confused as to why such creatures would be out here of all places. Arcologia would slowly sit up as the butterflies would start to circle the Lt.. Causing him to start to try and fan them away. As Arcologia laughs at him he turns around as the butterflies would vanish. "You,  I thought I took you down no I guess. It matters not I'll do it now. "

With blood dripping down his face Arcologia smiles as the man was walking towards him. Looking at him Arcologia would prepare to stand up as the man made it to him. "Say good bye you rotten. " "Just a little closer than check mate."He would  than point his air gun at him and start to fire it. Just than Arcologia would have his hollow from earlier swap in to attack him. With his Ken haki active he managed to dodge the first 1. However he would than slip over the snow do to the fact of him moving fast on it. As Arcologia second hollow would attack the fallen Lt.

Hitting him right on his face causing an instant explosion oo him. Mere moments after the bomb went off Arcologia who rush to the man right arm while using his left since his rightbwas broken. He pointed the Lt own arm at him smiling as the gun went off. Blasting Stein at point blank range as he fell back. Arcologia would soon fly back from the gun impact recoil. Some 8 meters as he rolled over the snow ground. Taking his time he would stand up holding his right arm.Walking back over to him slowly but surely.  Looking at the Lt "good bye rotten. " Walking pass the faceless Lt he would start to make his way towards the ship. Arcologia in pain but he will push through it. As his will is strong purposefully All-Might

Arcologia would walk bit start to feel a sharp pain in his left arm.

@Melly

23Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:35 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"Yer captains a snowman boys, if ye hurry to town with his leg they may be able to save it" Melissa uttered as the large dome of snow exploded into a flurry of snow flakes, she pointed with her thumb over her shoulder at the area in which the snowman Captain stood, his leg a few inches to the right of him. "Looks like that strange guy finished your Lieutenant off, he's not with me by the way, sooo if you want revenge for him then have at it" Melissa said as she walked on to the ship. "That's your only choices for getting out here alive, take your Captain or attempt to take that dude. But either way, your getting the fuck of this ship" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user said. Staring at the remaining standing members they would look to each other, a state of panic and then they fled. Melissa wouldn't care if they would run to the Captain or for Acno, she had her mission and with the Rev cell fleeing she could view it as complete.

It would be now where she would look to Acno, her mind open to two possibilities. "Oi, Ghost boy. How much was your bounty again?" she would say, leaning over the railings of the ship. Standing as beautiful as ever as she played with her hair. "It was in the sixties wasn't it?" she mused over as she looked to the remains of the LT. The ghost boy himself didn't exactly look in great shape himself. "Maybe you should get onboard and hurry up and find that Alice of your's, I'll help ya get her out before calling the marines to come take this ship back" She said, sighing as she motioned for him to get onboard.

In all honestly, she had actually forgotten about Alice, and though the snow onboard the ship remained, the sky of Drum Island began to halt its dandruff fall, the sun slowly flowing over allowing a very very gentle heat to glide through the air, not enough to do anything against the snow of course, being a Winter Island the sun's rays seemed to be unable to penetrate the snow and cold air to a fuller degree, but any change to the coldness was met with glee. "She might have frozen to death if she's being held hostage" she noted due to the condition of the ship.
@Ghost

24Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:58 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia would smile as he was walking towards the ship. Slowly but surely as he took his time. He would notice the Frost witch hanging over the ship side talking to him.Talking in a way he was able to hear her. As her voice echoes across the snow. Asking about his bounty did not really shock him. However he was aware of her end game. However now was not the time to fall back. As he would walk onto the ship he would smile. The moment she would talk about Alice he would look at her. While holding his right arm.

He would slowly bend down just as the remaining revs took off. Pulling out his tarot cards he sat them down and began to shuffle them. He would than sat 3 cards down from the top. The 1st was chains meaning that someone would not be able to move of thier own free will. The next card was a horse with wings. This meant that Arcologia would be going on a journey. But the last card revealed ants marching. This meant he was not going to go along.

Those untrained in the way of the lunar light would not understand such cards. Arcologia would look back up to her as he began to smile. " Frost witch I truly need you to do me a favor 2 at that. Hear me out alright? " He looks at the sky as the sun came out as the snow stopped falling. Looking back at her "I need you to let me escape. To tell them I escaped from you. Why you may ask because me and you have a common enemy. By telling them I escaped you of all people word will get out.This will help me in the end help you as well."

He smiled but than stopped "This will infact raise my Infamous reputation however it will be needed for the upcoming battles. I need you to believe in me as I believe in you.Besides Alice needs me now more than ever. " Arcologia looks on awaiting her next move. His right arm was hanging as he slowly grabs hold of it.

@Melly

25Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"I honestly don't have any idea what your spraffing about cutie" Melissa said as she placed her hand under her chin. "Why would I tarnish my reputation around the world to let a low level pirate escape me?". As she spoke she stood at her full height [which was pretty small]. "Right now, I don't even know what to do. So put your stupid cards away and help me search this ship for your Alice and this cargo. The marines will be here soon and if they arrive, then my hand will be forced" Melissa said as she shrugged. "Just don't force my hand beautiful and we can see what happens" she said as she started walking. If Acno followed her she would continue the conversation.

"Curiously enough, You said we have a common enemy and that by my sweet ass letting you go it benefits us both, cuz this girls all about benefitting herself, sooooooo bend my ear." She said as she walked through the ship, she would check the doors, obviously as a marine ship their where some goodies but not really a vast amount of beli or gold, in fact there was none of that. Just ammunition, some weapons and stuff that really were of no use to her. "Cargo holds where I need to go, but we should check the brig to see if that little Alice of your's is here, what this hoe look like?" she asked as she walked, her bum wiggling as she moved. She would keep a side eye on Acno every now and again, he certainly wasn't one to be trusted thats for sure. Rumours of him abducting beautiful woman swirled through Paradise, the original doll maker was a famous crook with a vast bounty and his track record was somewhat flowing with Acnos.

"What made you go crazy and take up that old bastards mantle? Couldn't get girls the normal way?" she said with a cheeky little tone.

@Ghost

26Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:20 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia smiles as she told him to put the cards up. Little did she know these cards had a funny way of future vision or so the story goes. Arcologia looks at her as she mentions Alice and the cargo and that thier time was limited which was indeed the fact. This would be the most important of a opportunity to get a view of a basic marine warship. Arcologia looks as the female wasn't really that tall as he picked up his cards.

She was fun size but deadly as she walked off into the ship. Arcologia would follow her. Looking on as she would start to check rooms for this so called cargo. Arcologia would take metal notes of what was and wasn't in the ship passing a room with weapons Arcologia would see more weapons he could use. Unfortunate he couldn't get any because well he just could not lift the damn things. More or less he did scout what part of the ship some might be located.

As they was walking the Frost Witch said something of the most utter disrespect. "What this hoe look like?" The look that went across Arcologia face as the word HOE echoes though out his head. The anger at such a thing. However she was just a mere child he would let it slide mostly because he had to. "Her beauty is out of this world you know. You would not be able to dream of such a person most who do very mind wouldn't think it was possible."

He looks than as she mentions the old man not truly knowing of the things he did. However he did know that the old man was unusual about his past life. He looked at her as she continued about him. Arcologia would play it safe give her something by giving her nothing. "I took on his legendary persona because there should always be someone to right the wrongs of the world. To be frank Frost Witch it way deeper than that. Not many know but the old man died at the age if 110. He was 1 of history most notorious villains to never be caught. He was known as 1 of the most brutal pirates to ever live. However I couldn't really see such a thing within him."

She was a curious cat and that should get her to think so he believed. Looking around Arcologia would stop as right in front of him was a girl. He looked star strucked by the sight of her. Smiling in unbearable glee a tear would nearly fall from his left eye. At that moment he would hold his left arm out as he began to walk towards her. With her blue dress, golden goddess locks and ocean blue glass shoes she would smile at him.

"Hey rabbit you forgot about me huh? " Arcologia face was sure to turn to stone as he repeatedly yelled. "I have not I swear. " Looking on She would Smiply roll her eyes as she took off running. "If you say so rabbit you don't even have your mask anymore. On top of that the rabbit I know would not have stoop so low. " She said as she was running. This view in front of him would sure to confuse the Frost Witch as Arcologia would try to run after her. He would give chase to her all the way to the bottom deck.

A door was standing between him and his likely hood as he smiply said "Wonderland how could this be." However he did lead the Frost Witch to the door she might be looking for. As he looks on clearly uneased.

@Melly

27Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:24 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Melissa thought the man was crazy, but now she had full blown proof. One because he thought someone was prettier than her. Two, her insult caused such anger to flash upon his face, don't think she did not catch that, but the one thing that tipped the scale...THIS DUDE WAS TALKING TO NO ONE. "Did this prick just pop a boner over air" Melissa said her eyes glancing down to the crazy mans groin area. She spoke to herself in a mumble more so than anything else, though within his "trance" she very much doubted he would pay her much attention. Melissa knew of the Doll maker and his exploits, he was famed after all, though with everything Acno had said, it was not helping his case, to top it off he was no chasing down some imaginary figure mumbling as he went forth.

He would stop at a door, seemingly wavering, an uneasy look upon his face, even his aura had changed. Yet Melissa did not feel it. She was as cool as...well snow, because that was basically her temperature. While this crazy bugger had been following the ghost or whatever strange thing he was seeing, Melissa would continue to open door after door, until they came to but one, the one that Acno seemed uneasy to open. "Decision's been reached honey, It's not good" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user would utter. Alas she could not allow this man to leave here, atleast not without her supervision. He was clearly unhinged, stories of girls missing had been linked to his name and bodies had been found, he was playing a game and though Melissa was not some hero, she was indeed a female, and females gotta stick together right!. Not to mention Shiki had called her and given her other information.

Normally in many of these cases, Melissa would have let him go, if he hadn't been so loco, as well as within the Island where her family lived. He had made girls his target, he had murdered many and done god knows what to those poor souls, he could end up going after Olivia, or any other of the girls sent here from Water 7's slums. Melissa could not have that on her. So as the Snow Queen finished her sentence, her body would vanish. Through the use of Soru to amplify her speed, she would vanish from the man. Acno's back was to Melissa, he had halted just by the wooden door that made him feel so uneasy. Thus granting Melissa a clean shot to his back, though she did not intend to kill or make this a one hit ko victory, she would make her intentions clear. Her attack would come in the form of an open palmed strike to the back of Acno, with her power, if her strike was successful she would push him hard enough that he would be sent into the wooden door which would shatter from the force of her strike and his body being pushed through. Surely he would survive this given that she would hold back from releasing her full force. Yet she would now let her guard down, his strange ghosts which currently where not around came from his body, that much she had garnered from seeing him in action.

"Sorry dude, can't let someone as loco as you wander around alone"

skills used:
@Ghost

28Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
"Sorry dude, can't let someone as loco as you wander around alone". Would echo though out his head as he smiled. Arcologia was so curious as to just whom the Frost Witch was. He soon found out this may caused him a set back which he could not avoid. A feat to which he knew was the beginning of going back to that place. Arcologia said moments before he would be strucked. He would turn his head to his right shoulder and say. "Well in all honestly I knew you would be the 1 to get me."

Just than he would be sent into the wooden door. Thankfully for him it was not stone or metal not to say he did not feel it. As he laid there looking at a stone like figure being 13 meters from him. Blood was now over the man face. "What the... hell is that? " he would say to himself he has 1 chance of getting out of this. He would slowly sit up looking at the  Frost Witch. Hopefully she was in distance of him. "Remember I told you we needed each other help for a certain benefit. Welp listen to why and how is that. "

Arcologia would say a few more words however he said them so low. He might as well have been mute. As he bowed his head Arcologia would close his eyes as he knew what was next. He pictured a dashing man in a wolf mask and smiply said Loki i'm sorry. He next pictured a short and chubby man and said "Cat im sorry. " He than saw Alice but words could not out. As last he saw a picture of his younger self. And with his old ohana all in thier gear.  

Alice began to talk hurry up get ready Eli(cat)  for crying out loud move closer and William (Loki)  can you try to smile. Arcologia ( rabbit)  your so adorable I could scream now on my command say Z-Team." Remebering his time with his ohana ( family and former Cp5)  Arcologia would yell Z-TTTEEEAAAMMM... my ohana.
He would fall back to close his eyes with tears flowing down his face. Arcologia the trouble trouble and dreadfully  broken soul. A smile would be placed upon his face as he waited for the Frost Witch. Talking to himself yet out loud he says, I promise I'll save you all. "

Arcologia was not unconscious just had his eyes closed.
@Melly

29Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:17 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Snow danced within the hall of the deck, summoned forth by the Queen herself. "Sorry hunny bunny, just can't let you keep killing little women folk". She had entered the room, the stone tablet thirteen meters from Acno while Melissa was four meters from him. Her Ice age skill would blast the entire room in a white powder, a skill that did no damage on its own except make a vast winter wonderland were ever she went. "You keep saying we need each other, but I don't see how I need you?" she would say. With the room covered in snow that was under her control, she would bring her hand upward, with blinding speed snow attempted to wrap around Acno, binding him and compressing against him. The intense cold would surely have effects on him now. His clothing would be soaked by the snow.

If Melissa's attempt at binding him where successful, she would leave his head uncovered, allowing him to speak. If this attempt were successful, Melissa would move through the snowy ground that was indeed incredibly thick as if it were not there at all. "So this, this is the cargo? a fucking piece of stone?" Melissa said as she swiped the snow from the stone, as she did so her finger touched upon it ever so gently, a brush of skin glancing against the naked marble, for a moment..just a moment she felt...cold. "W...WOAH" she said as she stumbled, her powers had not been entirely negated, such as Acnos bindings, yet she had felt as though her body had returned to itself in that mere instant. "WHAT THE FUCK" she said backing away, evidently worried. "That thing....is fucking strange" she said. "You got any idea on what that fucking thing is?" she barked at Acno.

@Ghost
skills used:

30Birth By Storm Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth By Storm Part 1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:02 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia couldn't help but smile as he was in his own world. Thinking of what to do as he was clearly out of his element here. Thinking long and hard as the Frost Witch began to control snow as he was opening his eyes. As snow filled the room he looks over to see the girl wrapping him in her snow as she walks by him. Slowly but surely the snow was wrapping him. However he would release his hollow ever so clever. As they formed blending in with the snow. Using his left hand he would hold his palm down as the hollow would come about.

Clearly he could not let her catch wind of this. He was all but defeated and fighting her here and now would be a big mistake. As the snow was covering him he assumed it was all over until it stopped by his shoulders. Leaving him woke and a slightly chance to get away. Looking over too see a window he would try for it. Soon as the chance come a upon him. Just as the Frost Witch touched the unfamiliar stone Arcologia knew somewhat about it. Thanks to a certain noble book. However he didn't know it's main powers as the Frost Witch touched it lightly. She would feel weaken for a moment a moment Arcologia needed to seize his victory an escape.

As he sent the 3 hollow below the ship deck board to get out of view. He was sure she did not us ken to see the hollow through her snow. Which blended in so well with the  snow.Incased in the snow Arcologia could not afford to be stopped here he had so much to do. Like things can't say right now. But his heart began to beat extremely fast and as he looked at her he would smile. As she asked him that question. He looks at her and said, "it's a special stone that if only the strongest and bravest could touch even while they feel weak. Would feel extremely powerful and smart after words. Let's not forget it gives the person who touched it with thier full hand. The power to be extremely sexy and irresistibl.

Arcologia looked on "and that is what I been talking about." Looking on at her he would wait for  her move has he trys to move his left hand. The hollow would begin to move in and out of his snow incased body. This would prove to benefit him as they came in and out his body through his back. Which was impossible to notice without the  right tip off of him doing it. Trying to gain more and more body heat. However sometimes else was happening to Arcologia.

@Melly

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum