Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
People  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
People  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
People  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
People  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
People  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
People  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
People  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
People  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
People  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1People  Empty People Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:46 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

There were so many bright smiles that could be seen. Once again this place was at peace. They no longer had to worry about the bad things of this world. That was what they thought. At this present time there was a large parade and festival going done in the town of Rainbase. It was for the Marines and soldiers that fought all over Sandy Isle. The news of Cactus Island was also spread to them. But the lie that only innocents were harmed due to pirates was feed to them. The lies of the World Government though were needed. That was what Hannibal thought. As they would protect them from the harsh reality of this world.

"Commodore! We are going to be late!" It was one of his ensigns speaking to him from behind. Running over to him from downstairs to get to the area Hannibal was. He wasn't alone. Two other individuals below the ensign's rank also ran in unison with him. They'd stop around a meter away from Hannibal. The looks of exhaustion was on their face. It seemed as if they had be running for a while. Which was the case. They had been looking all over the town for Hannibal till one figured out where he'd be.

Hannibal would look over his shoulder at them. "Hmm?" He didn't know what they were talking about. He though was kinda absent minded at this time. He had taken something to keep his emotions in check. To deal with the place he was at.

Hannibal was within the marine base located in Rainbase. In the basement were they had the corpse of the two that had died during "that" incident. Giving their lives to make sure the missions could be completed. Well, so that the first part could be taken cared of. Hannibal was here to pay his respects to them. They had already been given medals but they weren't off any use for them. So time was the best thing they can be given.

2People  Empty Re: People Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:24 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

He was the centerpiece of the parade. He own float with his face placed on it. The "Hero" that everyone thought would protect them. He'd wave and play along to what he was built up to be. As who was he to say he wasn't their hero? He could say he didn't feel like one but from the things he has done there is no reason he wouldn't be regarded as a hero. Even with what was cursing through his veins tears tried their best to form and flow. But he would keep that in check. There was no reason he couldn't cry. It was just that he didn't want to shed tears in front of them. He wanted to keep himself as a strong symbol.

The parade would last all day but Hannibal would only partake for two hours out of the day. After he was done he was making a appearance at restaurant that was opened in the Marines honor. Even though Hannibal wasn't the only Marine that fought there he was the only one approached. Signing autographs for civilians and Marines alike. He wasn't able to really eat a real meal during this. He was able to snack on slices cucumbers but that was about it. In total he spent over three hours there. 'I wonder if others people in the Marines that are famous go through this?' That was the thought he had at one point during his signing.

The next place he'd go was the Marine base. This wasn't a break from anything. He was being debriefed about what he had to do when he left Sandy Isle. The Glyph had not been transported yet. Sea Train was going to be the transportation used for this. Easily they could've used warships to transport the glyph, but this needed to be a lowkey endeavour. The only Marine coming along for this was Hannibal. Whilst he will be supported by CP agents. The cart he would use would be the one with the glyph.

"What if I came out about my race?"
During the briefing Hannibal would mumble something. His confidence was not high when he first spoke. But, after the man asked him a question. He would slowly begin to gain confidence and speak like a adult than a timid child.

"Hmm? Did you say something?" The CP agent would ask as he looked up from the papers in his hand.

"I....I want to not hide who I am. Since I am being built up to be something. I understand how people perceive my race and I feel that I now have a platform I can use to change the perception that we of the Three Eye tribe have still."
As stated before Hannibal had built confidence by the time he got half way through what he was saying. He felt that change could only come when you made it yourself.

"I don't recommend that. And hope you speak to Birdal first about this. But, at the end of the day no one can tell you what to do. But, back onto the subject at hand." The Agent would say before going back to debriefing Hannibal.

3People  Empty Re: People Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:03 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Rainbase had been the place Hannibal had spent most of his time when on Sandy Island. He was famous here. He didn't know if that could be said about the other towns but he knew they knew his name, at least. Today he had a parade and signing that he had somewhat of a good time. But with his mind heavy he couldn't enjoy it to the fullest. Not able to save two new members. There was not upside to that at all. As life was precious and it being lost like that only brought sadness.

Even now Hannibal was back at their caskets. He had nothing else on his schedule for the rest of the day. Nor did he have to travel to Nanohana. As the sea train ran to the docks on the outskirts of Rainbase. Traffic in the river that ran through the Island had picked up with the ruler of this place switching hands. Hannibal just hoped this was a sign that the focus of this Island was going to be increasing it's productivity. As many businesses were destroyed during the rioting. And with trade picking up jobs should as well. That was Hannibal's thought on it but he didn't look too deep into the matter at all.

He placed his hand on one of the caskets. "We got Patron and the glyph. I'd rather have you two back instead, but we....we are doing our best to keep the world together. As you guys know those glyphs are dangerous....what I read. What I read is something that should be kept out of the hands of anyone that will abuse it. I know this doesn't make up for losing you guys at all. But, just know I will take care of your families. " Hannibal would talk on for about thirty minutes about many things.

After he finished the moon had replaced the sun and rested high in the sky. Hannibal had moved from the basement to the highest floor in this Marine base. It was his office.

4People  Empty Re: People Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:44 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

"Didn't know it started raining." Hannibal would say as he'd snap out of his zone. He wasn't paying attention at all to anything that was going on around him other than what was in front of him. He was writing letters to the families of not only the two people he lost. But for all the Marines that lost their lives on Sandy Island. To say he was doing this on his own would be too much. As there were others that also took part in this task. He wasn't chosen like them but volunteered to help out.

He'd spin around in his chair and look out the large window that covered the entire back wall. The rain slammed against the glass hard with the help of the wind. A storm is what was coming through tonight. Hannibal watched as the rain fell and felt at peace. It calming him. He hadn't been calm at all like this for a while. He would open his third eye so that he could see more clearly. As with it closed it was as if he hindered himself. He looked at the window and would catch his reflection. Standing up and moving closer to the window he'd see something was off about his eye. No longer calm but worried he'd go over to the nearest mirror and look into it. His eye had changed. It was no longer like his others. It was more monstrous. The noticeable veins and a slit pupil made his thought about revealing his eye no longer possible. As he knew why this had happened. Not everyone within the Three Eyed Tribe were the same. Just how not everyone other races is the same. It is said that a select few within the tribe will get the  Domeki eye. Which meant they'd bring nothing but hardship to others within the tribe. What is usually done is those with this eye is cast out, no matter what. And never allowed to return to the tribe. But with how things were right now Hannibal was at a lose. He didn't know what to actually do. As if he revealed who he was right now he might end up making things worse on his people. And he didn't want that. He saw what they all went through as he just watched and couldn't bring that upon them anymore. There though had to be something he could do. And he would find the right path to take.

Even with this new development he still held pride in his tribe and would close his third eye. He would open it again in the future but not right now. Going over to the closest he'd change his outfit. Once changed he'd go over to his desk. As he needed to think in a more open place. Before that though he would put away everything so that his desk was cleared. And would write a note and tape it to the desk. It was him just letting everyone know he will be gone for a week. And would return of the day he was to depart to Marineford. Added to that note was that the letters he was to write were finished and placed inside his desk. After he did that he'd open the window and go to the ledge outside. He closed it behind him to make sure it the rain or wind would come in and make a mess of his office.

Outfit:

5People  Empty Re: People Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

He didn't just leap from above. Rather he would slowly make his way down the building. Saldy, Hannibal did fall but only a couple meters. Nothing too much that'd cause him any sever injuries. But landed on his feet. He'd mumble something under his breath after he felt a the pain in his legs. He would suck it up though as he began to walk forward. His attire was enough to shield him from the rain. The streets were quite tonight. He felt it was because of the weather.  He kinda felt it was a horrible idea to walk around at night in such dark attire with a mask. He however hoped that the weather and darkness was enough to keep him hidden. And not allow unwanted attention to travel his way.

'I wonder what Ricchi is doing.' Hannibal would think to himself. His infatuation with Ricchi wasn't strange in his eyes. It wasn't a love type of thing that had him thinking about that Man. Rather it was the thought of their strength. If Ricchi at this very moment was training whilst Hannibal was taking a stroll in the rain. If that Man had also obtained a Devil Fruit. Or if the Man had died during the event that took place on this Island. He would think about the other Marine that joined under Ricchi with him. But, that boy had dropped out the Marines some time ago. So he was of no thought. But, maybe. Just maybe Ricchi was given individuals to replace that young boy with tremendous potential. And maybe one day Hannibal would have the pleasure to meet them.

He'd slowly stop. The light that shined outward from the window he walked passed caught his eye. Peering in he would see that this town was still lively. And that it was just the streets that were so vacant and unlively. People were living it up inside. Well, in this particular establishment. The lights that illuminate even the outside were a neon purple. It didn't stay within this same color. But it switched between that and darker shades of purple, and black. The sign that was in the window was enough to obscure Hannibal's figure. And those inside were too preoccupied with their own affairs. So, having to run away due to being spotted wasn't on Hannibal's mind. He did however feel a bit weird just watching them all dance.

6People  Empty Re: People Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Hannibal's gaze would fall upon a Woman dancing alone. It wasn't physically attraction that kept his gaze; even though it is what caused it. She danced alone. Her movements being not of a regular Human. Though a normal human, mink, or other race outside of the Three eye tribe would notice this. Her dance was that of his clan. No, their clan. Even though Hannibal could feel the vibrations from the music bleeding out of the multiple dials being used as a speaker system. From the smiles others had Hannibal inferred that whatever was playing wasn't downbeat. So her dance intrigued him. As it was one of sorrow. Hannibal was familiar with almost everything when it came to the Three Eye tribe culture. As it wasn't different. No matter where you grew up.

'I wonder what causes you such heartache. Is it that you have to hide who you are? Did you go through the hardships our race was put through....and the sight of these people hurts you? Because they didn't do something? Or didn't do enough?' Hannibal wasn't the type to just approach someone and bombard them with questions. It wasn't about being shy, as he wasn't. Rather he just didn't want his questions to lead into something more than just that. Unknowingly his third eye would open as he watched her more and more. When someone approached her she moved away. Even when a Mink approached her.

Hannibal would turn his gaze away and returning to walking. Her pain started to switch over to his. And he just didn't want to feel worse than he already did. As he didn't even know why he was sad right now. He needed and wanted to distract himself with something. And would turn his thoughts to his Devil Fruit.

'During my fight with that Man. I was a one trick pony. Even if he couldn't deal with my abilities. If I had fought someone more competent I would've been in trouble. I need to be more refined with my abilities. Not just use my devil fruit too much but work on other things I have at my disposal. I need to also think of ways to be less predictable.' Hannibal felt he could've done better in his fight in the desert. Manipulated his environment more to his advantage. Use his chilling abilities more as a way to slowly or instantly take down his opponent.

7People  Empty Re: People Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Time had streamed alonged quickly. But with his mind deep in thought it time didn't bother him. His mind had segwayed away from about his Devil fruit but to how it was found out he had one. Only at marineford had he used those abilities, and nowhere else. And even then he didn't do anything out in the open that would allow someone to know what he actually had done. It was scary to think that those that wish to get rid of the peace and balance of this world already had the ability to infiltrate the stronghold of the Marines. It being the place Hannibal felt was inpregnanable. He wanted to head there now to check up on this and conduct his own investigation. But he didn't know how to go about this.

Hannibal was not trained as a secret agent or ninja. He didn't have the sophisticated skill set needed to conduct investigations and go unnoticed. As he would have to go unnoticed to get to the bottom of it all. 'Maybe I should really get Birdal to train me for CP. He did say I could join. But I doubt I am cut out for it. Even with my fame coming from the News coo. I don't think I really am cut out for it....even if I think I am.' Hannibal beat himself down before he got his hopes up to high. He might just end up telling Birdal about this and calling it a day. Something in him did tell him that he should handle this himself though.

8People  Empty Re: People Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Hannibal found himself back in his office. Getting back in the way he had left. He had changed out of his wet clothing. Hanging everything up to dry except his mask, which was placed inside a suitcase. He would begin to pack up all of his clothing as he was going to leave early tomorrow. Only thing he had left to pack was what was hanging up.

Hannibal had changed into his usually colored suit. He once thought he'd never be that kind of guy with the multiple of the same colored suits. He however had become just that. It was just the color that attracted him. It fit not only his mood most of the time but also the type of vibe he gave off. If he could get everything he had this color he would. But he wouldn't. The thought of doing it was ever so close to causing him to just go ahead and do it. The weirdness however that would accompany him succumbing to his deserves weren't something he wanted. So he had to keep things normal.

'Normal. I don't understand why I think that is a thing anymore.....mystical fruits have begun to be more than just rumors. Tablets presumably  written by my race have rained from the sky. And me thinking having the same color anything would be seen as weird.' Hannibal would lean back in his chair. Slowly spinning himself round and round. He had been up all day but wasn't tired. He could blame the many things firing into his mind but that wasn't a viable excuse. Nothing he thought about had been dug into too deep.

9People  Empty Re: People Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

He'd allow a yawn to escape his mouth finally. But it came at such a poor time. He had begun to stack things on his desk, that weren't important. Trying to see how high he could get it. He was finally about to top it all off but that is when his yawn came. Unison with his body stretching. It all came tumbling down quickly and there was nothing that Hannibal would do to stop it. Yawning again but without the stretching he would start to clean up. He didn't want someone walking in on him and this place being a mess. It took about three minutes in total for him to get his desk and the area around it back to what it was before his stacking attempt. No longer wanted to sit at his spinning chair he'd stand up. Before he'd head over to the couch within the room he'd make sure to grab a book. He was tired now but just laying there wouldn't be enough to cause him to slumber. He needed something to help him ease into the other plane.

The book was not to bore him. As he had known of that kind. What it would do was stimulate his mind so his dream would at least be similar to what he would read. This had been done by Hannibal countless times and yielded positive results. If he read a book that wasn't of the 'happy' genre as he liked to call it his dream might become nightmares. And though it may sound weird some nights he needed to have some of those. Tonight however was not one of those nights. He wanted and needed something easy going and with meaning.

10People  Empty Re: People Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

He'd be swept away into dreamland after a couple minutes of reading. He didn't start in the beginning of the book but opted for a part he was familiar with.

It was a night like no other. The type that called for the company of a significant other. Were gazing deeply into the abyss of their eyes that were filled with amiability. A gateway to escape the constant privation of this world. No guide was needed to enter the place that would keep all those that came safe and secure.

It wasn't the best work ever written. But it was something that Hannibal liked. And that is all that mattered. It allowed his troubled mind to be at ease for another night. Allowing no tossing or turnings on even the uncomfortable couch he laid upon.

His dream was a calm one. Him sitting meditating in a all white world. Around him being those he held dear to his heart but no longer with him. Their eyes, all of them, out and smiles gracing their faces. There didn't need to be anything extravagant for this to be a great dream. Just the mere presence of those he cared for was enough.

This will be the last night Hannibal will sleep peacefully. As after tonight his road will grow harder. And everything he will face will test him physically and mentally. He was not the main character of anyone else's story. But someone that will play a large role in them all. Rather it be a foe or enemy. Hannibal's journey will be controlled and manipulated so that the true benefiter were those holding the reigns. That does not necessary mean he will be evil nor does it mean he will be good. As those concepts usually are used when talking about the World Government and others. Rather he will be what is needed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum