Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:39 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

As the men ran away from the Inn, there escape was brought to an abrupt halt, bumping into unseeingly,, immovable wall. "Hey man watch where-" the uninjured gangsta shouted, only to be met with the feel of the massive man's palm cupping his face. "What are you two street urchins in such a hurry from!?" the colossal of a man both in height and mass inquired. "Big Brother!" the injured goon shouted, finally recognising the bystander's face. As the man whose face was being smushed tried to speak, slapping the larger man's hand to free him, the mammoth would drop the man onto the ground. "O-O-Over at the Kasumi's place... These Mink's tried to mouth off at us, so I was going to teach them a lesson!" the injured patron shouted. "And... did you?" the boss inquired. "Well..." the injured pirate said, as the conversation would trail off into silence. Slamming his fist into the man's face, the goon who was injured by Jackal's bomb, his newest wound paled in comparison as the man's punch dislocated his whole jaw. "I'm one of Mother's Pawns. We of the Bistro Organisation and Co. can't be known to loose to fucking animals." Butch shouted. "I'm going to teach those old bats no one is ever too old to be taught a lesson. Tell the men to meet us by the Kasumi Inn and bring the firearms. It'll be a good way to make an impression on Mother." Butch stated grinning widely.

While May was busy drowning in her delusions, Mrs. Kasumi pulled Jackal to the side, warning him about the men he'd chased off and how they'd potentially return for the kid. As they'd walked the hallways of the Inn, Mrs. Kasumi would express her worries mentioning the last couple customers who went against that lot ended up missing. Her connections around the city told her that they were sold into slavery by the Butch Co, a small scale operation functioning under the Kingpins flag. Finally, she'd conclude on telling Jackal to take Jake with him. "Shishishi... My ship isn't a baby sitting agency. I'm a wanted pirate." Jackal stated chuckling. "However... If I can reunite him with his mother." Jackal thought to himself. Eventually, the pair of May and Jackal arrived to their quaint medium sized room in the centre of the second floor, of the three story building. "I'm sorry we don't have a better room available but it's a charming space regardless, isn't it?" the older woman inquired smiling. Sliding open the door, Jackal entered into the room which revealed a single giant futon, spread across the ground with Sakura Theme bed sheets. "Tacky..." Jackal thought to himself, shocked at how simply basic the room was, it almost made him breakdown into laughter at the woman's former description, 'charming space'.

Though, it wasn't a dump or cheaply organised room either, it truly reflected the elderly couple's taste. Resting his messenger bag next to the futon's sleeping quarters, "I'm going to take a shower first. There's a public bath at this joint right? I'll go now that the crowd should be gone." Jackal stated. "Ah! Take Jake with you... He hasn't showered in quite a bit!" the old woman shouted. Simply waving his hand as he'd walk away, Jackal would head towards the showers, passing for Jake on the third floor, and exiting down the Western Staircase into the shower/hot springs area in the backyard. The springs were divided by a large bamboo wall, dividing the women's and the men's area. Once in the changing room, Jackal would hang all of his belongings in a locker provided, and race towards the outdoor spring. As he'd slide the doors, the stars above Baltigo shone brightly, creating the perfect outside bathing experience. Jake would follow suit, trialing behind the Half-Mink, staring at Jackal's scar ridden body, especially the freshest one across his chest, the child had so many questions as to why and what caused his body to be a living museum of injuries.

Diving head first into the hot-spring, it'd be the first time that Jackal would discover the ultimate weakness of his Devil Fruit. One minute passed, and Jackal didn't surface, so the child who'd assumed the Mink could've swam, thought nothing about it, until he'd see several bubbles rising to the surface of the hot spring, diving into the bath, Jake would grab the Mink, swimming him to the surface, just enough that his head would've been risen above water. Instantly gasping for air, Jackal's entire body felt like a bag of cement doused in several gallons of water. Panting, "What... in the world? I can't swim?" Jackal stated breathing heavily. "Then why in the world did you go diving head first into the spring idiot!?" Jake shouted, frustrated at the Mink. "I can swim... well at least I could've... the moment my head went beneath the water... it was like all of my stamina was drained from me." Jackal explained, still trying to capture his breath. Sliding open the door to the men's bath, the old man who'd been changing to enter interjected with very useful knowledge. "Are you an eater of a Devil's Fruit?" Gregory inquired. Starting to regain a bit of his strength, Jackal started to shake the water out of his fur, "Yeah. Why? What's with the grim look on your face old man?" Jackal inquired.

"Boy-o. I'm sorry to inform you... you'll be a hammer for the rest of your life when it comes to water. Devil Fruits users loose their ability to swim." Gregory stated. The frozen expression on Jackal's face was privy to his mind recalling all of the days of him swimming the open seas for miles around Zou and hunting for fish, all gone in this one moment, all for the ability to make his bodily discharges explode... Great. Sprawling out on the stone floor of the shower, staring at the stars, Jackal smirked, "A Mink who can't swim on the open seas... Shishishi... This whole journey keeps getting more interesting." Jackal stated. Seeing the Mink's depressed mood, "Fair not my child... I have the ultimate pick me upper." Gregory stated pointing towards the bamboo fence. "Cheer up! On the other side... My wife... That Mink and several other women are bathing now... as men... We must peek. It is for the greater good-" Gregory's speech was interrupted by Jackal spitting a spit bomb, as about as strong as a fire cracker at him. Avoiding the spit, for it to explode at his feet, the old man stared in awe at Jackal, "I'm sorry old man. Not my cup of tea. If I wanted to see Lesser Mink's naked, I would've-" Jacakl's speech was interrupted by the sound of a screech among the women.

Words: 731
Tagged: @Grace Vermilion
Notes: Doriki +25 Perception

17Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
Eventually, May and Jackal arrived to their rented room of medium sized that was placed in the center of the second floor, of the three story building. "I'm sorry we don't have a better room available but it's a charming space regardless, isn't it?" Catherine would inquire with a brimming smiling. Jackal would slide open the door to the room and it would be revealed to both of them that it had a single giant fuuton spread across the ground with Sakura Theme bed sheets, May would think to herself "How pretty~" but when she glanced over to Jackal's side she felt like she could basically read his thoughts and became embarrassed by her own and tried to redeem herself heaving herself as she tried to speak against her own thought's , "Hmph, there a really good couple but they have terrible taste~!"

May and Jackal would enter the room and while Jackal rested his bag next o the fuuton May would spread out her body on the bed sheet's and notice how comfortable the bed was, she actually never had the bed in Notice and she slept on a mat with hay tucked under it as her way to imitate one but this was league's above what she thought it would be like. "I'm going to take a shower first. There's a public bath at this joint right? I'll go now that the crowd should be gone." Jackal stated. "Ah! Take Jake with you... He hasn't showered in quite a bit!" Catherine shouted as she heard what Jackal said.

Now that Jackal had left and Jake seemed to follow him Catherine would now turn her attention to May, "Well i have some business calculations to make and it take a few minutes, the ladies bathhouse will clear out a bit more around the time im done, you should join me, hope to see you then~" With Catherine gone May was left alone, she would sit at a small wooden table right of the room with floral designs over it, she detached her twin guns Marty and Darcy and placed them on the table before taking out a small handkerchief and a small q-tip and then removed the bullets from each, she begun to clean any gathered dust off of Darcy as she was a lady and needed to be kept clean before inserting the q-tip inside her bullet chambers so that they too would be clean and then repeated the same process for Marty that took her nearly fourteen minutes as it was a time where she liked to relax. Now that she was done cleaning them she would look back at the fuuton but then suddenly the gravity of her situation hit her and her face went red as she started to tremble and speak out loud to herself, "Oh my god! Im sharing a bed with a male!!" she begun to freak out running circle's around the room thinking about all sorts of things that could happen as her usual delusion's ran rampant in her own head.

She would hear a knock on the door and Catherine voice saying, "May-dear im ready now~" May would lift her head up as she had placed it on the table while she was over-thinking and spoke, "Ah im coming~!" May quickly grabbed a towel and soap and bin from the bag she had been caring for occasions just like this, as a dog mink she didn't bathe everyday like human's did but when she did it was a experience she both loved and hated mostly due to how her fur looked when it was wet.

When she opened the door she would see Catherine in a simple dress much diffrent from the one she wore earlier that mad her look stunning, May would smile as they begun to the female bath house, "So Catherine why such a dress? Could it be possible you and Gregory are going to have special time tonight~?" May would inquire teasingly to the elderly woman, Catherine response was much more simple, "Yep~ Today is actually our anniversary of being married for twenty five years~" Catherine gaze would shift back to May with her own agenda in mind, "So how about you and that mink male~? Plan to make special memory all alone in the dark where nobody can see you~?" May froze in place as all her fur seem to stand on end's as she stuttered while trembling, "N-n-n-no way!! We don't have that special relationship, it's not like he would want some ugly fur ball like me, who has no class in lady affairs and such!!" Catherine would have a single sweat drop roll down her forehead, "May-dear you can be quite negative when it come's to yourself can't you?" May couldn't even deny that statement and instead let out a low whimper in defeat.

A few minutes later they finally made it to the bathhouse, May quickly undressed in a corner of the room as there was other woman present and she was actually quite shy about exposing her body even in the presence of her own gender due to them being human and felt somewhat ashamed of her body in these situations, she then wrapped a towel around her body before stepping in to the larger bathhouse, there was only five other woman inside but they were busy chatting among themselves.

Catherine took May's hand and guided her to the washing area and begun washing her as if a mother washing her child, it was relaxing as May had never had any type of relationship with her own before she was abandoned so it caused a tear to emanate in the corner of her eye that wouldn't be noticed due to her own fur and the fact the water she was getting splashed with, suddenly she would feel hands grip her breasts with caused her to let out a low whimper in surprise as she realized it was Catherine's hands, "C-c-catherine what are you doing!?" Catherine made nothing but a amusing sound, "Well your the first mink female i had the pleasure to see and i was just wondering if your bodies worked just like us human females~" Catherine gripped May's breasts more tightly causing a girlish screech to escape from her lips in surprise once more as Catherine begun to fondle May, "C-C-Catherine stop~! Im weak there!!?" It wouldn't be for another two more minutes that Catherine would finally release her grip after May let out girlish moans that rebound through the bathhouse grabbing the other woman's attention as they laughed at the female bonding bathhouse ritual that the mink had just went through, May now released from her grip fell to the floor in utter defeat as she thought to herself, "I can no longer get married.."

18Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:20 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

At the sound of the woman's screech, Jackal's ears began to twitch, trying to listen out for any further sounds, however, with the information Catherine had told him previously about the attackers returning, he wasn't taking any chances of the Dog Mink getting attacked by them. Though they'd only known each other for a short time, Jackal had became quite fond of May, the fact that she was a Mink, the race that Jackal held close to his heart with pride, and the fact that she seemed to be so quirky and reserved, he knew that Baltigo would've been a tough adjustment for her. Using his explosive charges, Jackal shot into the air, scaling the bamboo fence to it's peak, "May! Old' Lady Catherine! Are you okay!-" Jackal shouted but the sight he'd see suspended him in air, hovering over the woman's bath, there was neither an attacker returning for vengeance nor the woman being in any mortal danger at all, it'd be a scene that had the old man Gregory seen it play out, he'd die a happy man, consumed in lecherous bliss. Letting out a sigh, "I swore ya'll were in danger. I didn't now you were interested in female Lesser Minks." Jackal stated nodding. "Sorry for interrupting your fun." Jackal stated smirking, as he'd cease his explosive charges to fall back towards the floor of the men's bath.

Immediately after his landing, Jackal would storm off towards the bath's sliding door to exit. "Ah. I'm feeling light headed. I'm going to head back to my room." the Mink stated, covering his nose as he'd fled the scene, the cool composed Jackal couldn't dare reveal his nose bleed to the old man and Jake after giving them such a speech about decency. At this point of time, Jackal would be clothed in the robes provided by the inn, wearing a pair of bunny slippers that all residents in the building were given to traverse the oak board floors. Up ahead, he'd see a Den Den Mushi, with several twirls of the dial, he'd try to get ahold of his Navigator Sinbad. Clank! "How did the boat hunting go!?" Jackal inquired. On the other side of the line, Jackal would hear loud music playing, and muffled conversation between the men in his crew. After a few minutes of staring at his Den Den confused, onpe of Jackal's men picked up the line. "Oi! Capt' Sinbad is wasted! We're all having a good time at the Brothel House! Drinking with some of the gals! They want to meet our Captain! Come over and play-" the crewmate shouted before Jackal hung up the line abruptly. "I swear... all of them are useless. Except Gilbard." Jackal stated chuckling.

Walking towards his room, Jackal was left with this thoughts, even those that weren't as pure or pirate oriented. It's not that the Mink wasn't interested in these topics but his Father had always displayed to him exemplary behaviours of being a gentleman, though it was Jewels who'd ever so often try to pollute his chivalry by attempting to set him up on dates with the Nightside Cat Minks. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he'd try to focus on the real reason he'd came to the Second District in the first place, information about the Kingpin who'd ran it and it's major players. Finally arriving back in his room, the exhausted Mink stumbled over to the futon, plopping onto it's sheets and staring at the ceiling. Jackal would only be out for a few moments, fifteen minutes maximum, and it was then he'd feel the violent shaking on his body to awaken. It was the hostess from earlier, "Mr.Mink... It's the owners and Jake... They've been taken! Your female friend... she's already-" the hostess shouted, pausing gasping for air at her final statement.    

Words: 635

19Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
No sooner than a few seconds later May would hear the sound of explosions and then meant with Jackal scaling the bamboo fence that had separated the Male and Female bathhouse followed by his yelling, "May! Old' Lady Catherine! Are you okay!-" For a minute there was a empty silence before the woman started screaming all except Catherine, while May who was looking up at Jackal could see his manly bits from underneath his towel even through the steam the bathhouse provided, May whole body heated up as she realized her body was in full display to Jackal for that brief moment but then he spoke again, "I swore ya'll were in danger. I didn't now you were interested in female Lesser Minks. Sorry for interrupting your fun." and just like that he left by going back to the other side, Catherine would make a low whistle before teasing May saying, "Looks like your boyfriend got a little peak show before the main event~" May however had been completely stunned by the how event and the only thing she was doing was mumbling words like "He saw.." "I can never get married.." "Ill be alone forever.."

eight minutes later May recovered from her delusions and was now soaking in the warm bathwater along side her as they relaxed and had their eye's closed enjoying the sensation on their skin, "This is soooo nice... I never been to a bathhouse before~" Catherine responded with a wheezily laugh, "Really now? Why is that?" May would open her eye's as she thought about to answer her question without saying too much to ruin the moment, "Well...on my island everyone bathed by just filling up buckets with water and cleaning themselves that way..~" May thought to herself, "Although that was only limited to me and uncle Pier as outsiders.." Catherine dint look her way but by the small humming sound May could feel like she was on to her, if not for the water and the steam around them she might have been able to tell there was a sweat drop running down her forehead, but for better or worse Catherine simply answered, "That sounds tough May, hopefully you can enjoy alot more new things now that your traveling"

They sat their relaxing for a bit but then suddenly May's sensitive ears could hear something that was ticking, she looked around before asking Catherine if she could hear it but at that moment a large explosion took place near the walls, May instinctively pushed Catherine head and her own into the water to avoid the few fragments of the wall that flew their way. She then took her head off Catherine and quickly jumped out of the water with nothing but a towel wrapped around her body, there was only one man present but his size rivaled that of giants of fairy tails and his muscle's gave further testimony to that, she asked but one question "Who are you...!!?" and then she suddenly felt a sharp pain on her ribs before flying across the room until eventually hitting the floor and skidding across it from the water all over, May couldn't breath in that moment as she felt like her ribs were cracked but knew they couldn't be as she recovered quickly enough to breath again.

When she got back to her feet slowly after recovering she would hear Catherine scream as she was brutally being lead by the arm by a unknown man wearing the same suit, on reflex May tried to pull out her twin guns but was shocked to find them missing, she quickly realized she left them in the room but at this moment she didn't care, someone she cared about was being taken away and she had to do something guns or no guns. May instantly charged up her fists with electro before charging to the large man since he seemed like the boss, when she went to throw a punch he caught it like it was nothing before punching her so hard that she coughed up trace's of blood, the man then head butted her and her world went blurry as she begun to feel herself collapse to the floor, the last things she saw would be Catherine carried off and the cries of Jake and old-man Gregory before she lost consciousness.

20Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Jackal's Possessions wrote:
Goggles
Sinbad - The Golden Dagger
Rubby and Sap - Daggers

Using Kenbun. Consuming 1 Point.

The words of Catherine's warning ran ramped through his head in that one moment. Jackal's brain immediately kicked into overdrive in situations like these, he wasn't one to panic, if he couldn't steer the ship, it'd be lost to the sea of life known as Davy Jones Locker. Taking a deep breath, Jackal activated his Kenbunshoku Haki to it's widest range possible, at all times, over a thirty meter radius. "What's happened to May?" Jackal inquired calmly. Before the hostess even spoke a single word, flashes of Amalia's lifeless body popped into his head, and Jackal was hesitant to even allow himself to deduce that omen. He'd shake his head in side to side, in hopes that'd be enough of a good luck charm to cast away the bad juju of his thoughts. "The women's changing room... She's hurt bad." the hostess stated. Shooting up from his position on the futon, Jackal rushed into wardrobe, stripping away his bath robes to put on his trusty cargo pants, green sleeveless turtle neck, yellow and black calico scarf and trusted goggles, running towards May's location. Traversing several feet down each flight of staircase, Jackal finally made it to the opposite end of the hallway from where the changing room was. In that moment, as he'd inched closer, he'd feel May's aura, as weak as it was, pinging on his mental map.

Traversing the final thirty meters in leap jumps, Jackal arrived to the entrance of the women's bath changing area, and wasted no time to leap inside. Huddled around the Dog Mink were several humans looking on in shock, others even tending May's wounds. The residue of the internal bleeding left by the elongated Mink's lips. Pulling off his scarf, Jackal would cover May's exposed body, "Someone explain to me what happened?" Jackal inquired frowning in a menacing way, scoffing near the end of his sentence. "I-I- W-We're taking a bath and all of a sudden a colossal man broke through the bathing area, picked up the own Catherine, the little boy staying with them and even Ol' boy' Gregory." the frail older woman explained. "Tch. It must've been the doing of those lackeys from earlier." Jackal retorted. Covering his finger in Electro, Jackal would zap the woman lightly until the charges were enough to jump her back into consciousness. Once she'd awaken, Jackal would begin to strategise a plan to ascertain their location. "Alright. May... I know your a bit groggy but give me as much of an accurate description as you can on the man. We'll search the streets until I can pick a lead using my Haki. However, I need like a size... any discerning marks... If I pick up on Jake's or the old couple's aura.... It'll make this easier." Jackal stated, beginning rattle along. It was because Jackal understood that time was of the essence, if they didn't act quick, any leads on finding them would've been gone. "Can anyone here tell me which direction the assailants fled!?" Jackal shouted.

Words: 481

21Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:30 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
May's Dream

Walking through a field of flowers a small figure could be seen picking Roses and Camilla with a enthusiastic smile plastered on her face, on closer look the small figure was humanoid but resembled a dog more with a tail wagging side from side and ears twitching as she listened to the things around her with glee. Suddenly from her left side despite having sensitive ears something crept up on her and pushed her face straight into the dirt, she would hear the sound of three voice's snickering as if mocking her situation before a voice would speak up, "Look boys, just like any other dog, groveling before it's human master!"  

She knew that voice, it was the sound of the leader of a gang of bullies in the village nearby Ken the leader and his two lackeys Leo and Blitz, try with all her might did May try to break free of Ken's grip so she could get up and run away, but the boy being twice her size and the son of the village's best hunter she found that she was no match for his brute strength and in her desperation she made plea's, "Let me go Ken, I didn't do anything!! I was just picking flower's!" She heard the sound of Ken clicking his teeth before pushing her further into the dirt, "That's the problem, your soiling the nice flowers with your touch, now there going to wither away and die making this meadow look hideous. Im going to teach you a lesson in the art of pain about soiling precious flowers!"

May knew what was coming, this happened once before but never could she imagine it would happen twice to her on the same exact island as before, May braced for the pain quickly while clenching her teeth to endure the pain to come, but there would be nothing. When she opened her eyes she would see Pier, a man she called uncle but was more like a father to her on the island where nobody liked her, when she looked around for the boys Ken was already on the floor crying and in the distance she could see his lackey's running straight towards the village at full sprint.

"Come May, i got dinner ready, your late!" May quickly brushed herself on and instinctively held Pier's hand for protection and then they started to walk back to their home in the forest, as they went back May looked down with a sad face that eventually caught Pier's attention, at first he was going to let it go but his own nature was too kind so he eventually broke down and asked, "What's wrong, your not usually this upset." May was silent for a moment before speaking as well, "The villager's...why do they hate me? I haven't done anything wrong yet they treat me with scorn..
"

Pier voice made a humming sound before stopping to look May in the eye as he bended down with one knee, "Look May, full fledged human's aren't like your wonderful spices, were cruel, evil, greedy and selfish. But above that list of human nature is the fear of the unknown, humans tend to fear what they do not understand and they begun to cast it out and ignore it to sate that feeling, today you got the short end of that feeling but one day your be able to defend yourself, I promise you that." May Smiled, "Thanks Uncle Pier i feel better~!"

End of Dream

Suddenly within her dream state May felt a shock that made her eye's open as she begun gasping for air and rising her upper body up only to feel pain making her hold the air instinctively, she then realized she was surrounded by a couple of people and that Jackal was at her side, Jackal started to ask questions but May was still in a daze and her memories felt scattered until she remembered the scene of fighting the colossal size man and how they took Catherine and the screams of Jake and old man Gregory on the other side of the wall.

As Jackal asked where the assailant's go May would fight off the pain in her body and answer his question, "The man was huge, much larger than the average size human, just like the guy's from earlier he wore a suit. Meet me outside, im going to get my gun's im coming with you, I...can't sit back, they took them right in front of me and i couldn't help them...they were our friends!" May would look at Jackal seriously while talking with full resolve in her words and eye's, "I'm Coming with you rather you like it or not!" She then made a full sprint towards the room  to change and get her pistol's and then she would meet him outside.

22Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Goggles
Rubby and Sap - Daggers

Using Kenbun. Consumed 2 Points.

Reluctant about the Mink's woman medical state, Jackal was privy to abandon May at the Inn, though he was sure that this time, it'd just be a few street punks, the fear of losing another person due to his weakness crippled him slightly in moving forward. However, resolved by the glimmer in the woman's eyes, it was a kind of desperate look that the Bandit couldn't exactly deny either. Rushing towards the outside of the Inn, Jackal shifted his goggled above his eyes, the lens naturally adjusting to the night time environment. The streets were bustling with activity, everywhere in Baltigo truly never ceased to be filled with life. Adjusting the cogs on both sides of his goggles, Jackal peered at three central pathways from the Inn, looking exactly one hundred meters in direction, slowly adjusting the cogs to use his lenses as a telescope to survey the area. Finally, to the North, Jackal would've seen a colossal man about sixteen feet in height, dragging a large sack which seemed to leaking blood from it's contents. Scowling, Jackal waited until May made it to the front of the Inn, and with no hesitation, the man grabbed the woman, squatting down to piggy back her on his shoulders. "It'll be quicker this way. Hold on tight. I think I found him." Jackal stated. Bending his knees, once May had grabbed onto him closely, Jackal would leap fifteen meters at a time, moving at speeds that'd be a blur to the average human's eye. Once Jacakl was about fifty meters from the suspect, Jackal leaned over his shoulder, "Is that him, the large dude with the green jacket?" the Mink inquired.

After leaping another thirty-five meters in, Jackal let May down and simply tailed the man from this point on. It took everything in his body not to just leap into action and end this at this moment but attacking him in the open among so many witnesses would've only brought unnecessary attention that he didn't want, especially so close to the upcoming ball. "May. Whatever you do... We'll only strike once he's alone. Too many people means possible casualties. Besides... We don't know what's the condition of the old bats and the kid..." Jackal stated, unable to shoot his usual grin at this point. After traversing the end of the street, the colossal man slipped into an alleyway, and Jackal also followed suit. Once they we're a few ways in, the man would halt his walk, turning around to face Jackal and May eye to eye. It'd be at this point he'd empty the contents of the bag onto the alleyway, it was Gregory, Catherine and Jake, all covered in bruises and blood from being dragged against the ground in the sack. "So you's two are the furry bastards who interfered with my men huh?" the massive man inquired. "I'm going to give you thirty seconds to walk away from this unscathed. I'm kind of in a position where I don't want to draw any unnecessary attention to myself. Promise you'll never set foot near the Old' Couples Inn again." Jackal stated, a more menacing grin now covered his face. "I don't take no orders from furries. I can get at least a couple million for ya'll at the auction. Especially the Dog Mink... I'm sorry I roughed her up but the more you beat them, the more bitches come back!" the man shouted, bursting out into laughter. At this point, Jackal was livid with anger. Emerging from the crevices of the alley, about twenty men surrounded the duo, creating a ring around the area's perimeter. "I, Bistro... The Pawn shall take you on a ride of your life. From freedom to bonds! Men! Let's show the Mink how we kick in Baltigo!" Bistro shouted, reaching into his pockets for a large thick link bike chain.

Words: 646

23Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
When May grabbed her guns and made it outside to meet with Jackal with no hesitation, the man grabbed the woman, and squatted down giving her a piggy back ride on his shoulders. Had May hadn't been focused on the sole fact that three people she now considered friends were in danger she would have been put in a daze about being carried around like some sack of meat ready to be harvested, and the fact that her breasts were now closely pushing against his hard muscular back that honestly made her blush despite the situation. "It'll be quicker this way. Hold on tight. I think I found him." Jackal stated, May would do as he said and grabbed on tightly too him before suddenly he basically flew into the air with one leap which caused a gasp to escape her lips unintentionally, earlier Jackal had proved he had some strange ability but now it seemed he was physically way stronger than the average human let alone mink, despite saying he was a simple bandit May didn't believe it anymore now.

"Is that him, the large dude with the green jacket?" Jackal would ask bringing May out of her thought's, "Yeah that's him, im sure of it!" After leaping another thirty-five meters in, Jackal let her down and they begun to tail the man on foot before Jackal turned to speak to her in whisper's, "May. Whatever you do... We'll only strike once he's alone. Too many people means possible casualties. Besides... We don't know what's the condition of the old bats and the kid..." May simply nodded, they didn't know their friends conditions and attracting further attention would only complicate matters even more. After traversing the end of the street, the colossal man slipped into an alleyway, with May and Jackal on his trail. Once they we're a few ways in, the man would halt his walk, turning around to face them eye to eye. He then emptied the contents of the bag onto the alleyway revealing it was Gregory, Catherine and Jake, all covered in bruises and blood from being dragged against the ground in the sack, "So you's two are the furry bastards who interfered with my men huh?" May wasn't listening at this point, she kept her gaze focus on the slightly bloody figure's of her friends during Jackal and the man conversation.

Before she realized they were now surrounded by twenty other man, May who had been silent at this point felt her primal instincts kick in and started growling in utter rage not for herself but for her friends who were hurt because of her. With quick speed May didn't hesitate to unstrap Darcy and Marcy from her side's and using precision she shot three bullets to her left and right side aiming for each of their head's one by one without mercy or regret killing them in one fell swoop reducing the number's down to sixteen within ten seconds before turning back to the colossal male teeth bared hairs on end and a look of murderous intent in her eye's way different from her usual personality , "Your going to pay for hurting my friends!"

24Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:52 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Goggles
Rubby and Sap - Daggers

Using Kenbun. Consumed 3 Points.

To Jackal's right and left, the street punks inched closer and closer, with a variety of different sized weapons in arms. Inhaling deeply, Jackal released the wind from his diaphragm outward in a snake like fashion, circling around from his position in the centre of the circle to enclosing goons. Once the wind had reached the peak of it's extension, Jackal caused his breath to detonate, creating a plume of explosions that encapsulated the entire alley, except for Jackal's and May's position in it's centre. As the smoke cleared, the tattered bodies of Bistro's men laid unconscious covered major wounds, broken legs, fractures and even concussions among the worse. Only those situated directly in front of Bistro had survived and the men who'd witness the seemingly 'magically' detonations stood frozen in fear. Jake and the others hadn't move yet and Jackal had quelled his explosive range to fall just outside of their position in front of Bistro. As backdraft filled the alley, the panicking Bistro tried to retreat backwards to escape with his life but with Jackal's Sixth Sense in action, he'd already located the fleeing Bistro's position from ten meters away. Finally, the smoke cleared, and standing before the massive sixteen footer was the Bandit King. The remainder of Bistro's men couldn't even move, they stayed due to the panic by Jake and the others position, not even noticing when Jackal leaped above the smoke, moments after the explosion to Bistro's position.

Falling to his knees, the massive lug began to beg for mercy. "W-W-Wait just a minute.... Let's talk about this Mink. By the looks of you... you're a half breed right!? Then how about this? We turn in that Dog Mink over there... and split the rewards 50/50. Right down the middle! I can even talk to Mother... Someone of your strength can be easily appointed as a Knight or a Rook even!" Bistro shouted, rambling out of fear of Jackal hurting him like he did his men. It'd be at the moment Jackal came within two feet of him that Bistro would extend his chain, wrapping it around the man's arms, locking up his Upper Body. "Gotcha!" Bistro shouted, bursting out into a manic laughter. Disbursing a charge of Electro, Jackal channeled his electricity though the man's chain, stunning his hand, freeing the man's hold on the Mink's body.

"For a man of your size... Your heart is small. Join Mother? After today... I'm resolved... Don'tcha know... After you... You'll be the second piece I defeated. Shishishi..." Jackal stated. "Second-" Bistro exclaimed, pausing as his eyes opened in astonishment. "Y-Your the man the top brass is talking about aren't you... Ears!" Bistro shouted. Grinning, "The one and only." Jackal responded, extending his foot backwards. In one motion, Jackal launched his dog like appendage towards the man's face, causing an explosion upon impact that would compound the damage to that of Severe intent. If May didn't manage to finish off the remainder of the six grunts, he'd turn his attention to them. "It'd never sell or betray another Mink... Let alone May. She's my nakama now." Jackal stated grinning.

Skills:

Words: 509

25Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:18 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
Upon taking out some of the force's attempting to corner Jackal and may in the alleyway, the male mink wasted no time in deploying his own attack, with a sharp breath he took in some air and before May even knew it a explosion all around them dominated both her hearing and eyesight yet despite the fact the explosions seemed to cover the whole alleyway where they stood was untouched, May knew it was Jackal who caused it. As the smoke cleared the man in charge that called himself Bistro the pawn was gone and so was Jackal, the only people left standing were May, Jake, Catherine and Gregory and six more grunt's that were as pale as a ghost and looked as if they were statue's frozen by fear beyond comprehension.

In either case May needed to take of the remaining man as they were a obstacle to releasing her friends, May begun to run straight at the guard frozen in fear near the center, the man stiffed in fear seemed to now be recovering as he lifted up his weapon and aimed it directly at her, May as she ran was paying attention to his trigger finger as they lightly begun to put their finger on it ready to shoot. The man who was closest to pulling the trigger to the far left was sweating, it seemed the event's that happened in such a short period of time affected his mental state and May was going to take full advantage of that, just as the man found the resolve to pull the trigger with his eye's closed he would miss completely as May was now sliding underneath the guard at the center and used Darcy to shoot the man's left inner thigh causing him to fall to one leg, however May quickly got back onto her feet and kicked the man's thigh's upward involuntarily making him stand back up despite the immense amount of pain coursing through it.

As the other man who seemed to snap out of their funk and begun rallying their weapon's May would now slightly twist the man's body who was now bleeding from his inner thigh and used her free hand to grip his shirt to keep him up so he could take any attack meant for her with his own body, Meanwhile May used Darcy to turn around and quickly aim directly at the other two men jugular artery causing them to drop their weapons as they now tried to stop the blood that was flowing out of their necks before dropping to the floor. Now that her back was safe May pushed the man who at this point was dead towards the remaining three as he took the brunt of all the shot's that was aimed for her causing him to fall down and be weighted by the literal dead weight of his comrade, one of the two men still standing took out a pocket knife and ran up to May with a horizontal slash motion aimed at her stomach in which she jumped back to evade, he man followed up with two more horizontal slash's before May finally had enough and shoot his foot with Marty messing up his "combo" she then moved in and placed Darcy under his chin before shooting which caused blood to spurt out slightly from the top of their skull, she then took their pocket knife and throw it like a dart at the man who was beginning to push off his dead comrade and right between the eye's.

With all five comrade's dead before him one of the Bistro's lackeys who seemed even more terrified then before indicated by the wet marks on their pant's looked at May frozen in fear, she simply waved them off and they begun running frantically from the scene as May took a breath of relief. She then rushed over to her friend and the elderly couple and started to lightly shake them to wake them up, "Hang in there guy's!"

26Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:30 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Walking over to May's position, Jackal lumped the old man and woman over his shoulders, clasping Jake in his arms. "We've gotta move May. Just in case these lot called for backup." Jackal stated. Exiting the alley, the posse traversed the street heading back towards the Inn. Eyes from the crowd stalked their every move, as the blood from the old couple and Jake dripped into the street, leaving a crimson trail as they progressed. Making it back to the Inn, Jackal and May entered into the main lobby, signalling to the hostess to lock the entrance behind them. The lights from the Chinese Styled lanterns illuminated the common area, as most of the guests at this time of night were already sound asleep. After watching Gilbard, Jackal had some sense of first aid but as the couples wounds constantly kept reopening, Jackal didn't hesitate to pulling out his Den Den Mushi from his messenger bag. "Oi. Gilbard. I need your help. I'm in an Inn downtown Ninth District called the Kasumi Inn. I have a few patients who needed to be tended to. Bring Sinbad and the guys with you. There at a brothel... Tell them playtime's come to very abrupt end." Jackal explained. Hanging up the line, turning to May and the hostess, "I need as all of the bandages and clean clothes you have. May, we'll move Jake and the Old Bats into the nearest downstairs room." Jackal said towards the hostess affirmatively, afterwards turning to May. "Once my crew gets here... They'll guard the perimeter of the Inn from any further interferences." Jackal concluded.

Once in the secured room, Jackal began to go to work on Gregory's and Catherine's wounds, Jake's wasn't much to worry about, just a few bruises here and there. Once things had calmed down, Jackal just had to wait until Gilbard arrived, as the couple had lost too much blood from the wounds sustained. Sitting next to them bedside, Jackal and May stayed as their personal wet nurses, changing their bandages and apply fresh warm water to their temples as they laid in need of aid. "This isn't exactly how I pictured my week ending. Shishishi..." Jackal said, chuckling to himself. "You're a pretty wicked shot with those pistols too. I need to stop teasing you as much." Jackal stated. "If I had a sharpshooter like you to watch my back, I bet my heists would go much smoother." Jackal concluded. The final word spoken were genuine in intent from the Mink's heart, as his current crew's dynamic was setup, most of his pack were either mid-range or close range fighters, with the latter being the more prominent.

@Kappa  

Words: 447

27Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:08 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
As she shook old man Gregory and his wife Catherine and little Jake they would only groan in pain. At that moment Jackal walked up and quickly swooped the old couple onto his shoulder's and carried Jake into his hands before speaking, "We've gotta move May. Just in case these lot called for backup." May nodded and quickly started to follow Jackal from behind, they had only just meet for the first time but five to six hours ago but she felt no need to distrust him, no it was quite the opposite she felt the need to completely trust him. They kept a direct route back to the Inn on foot, just like earlier from the day people stared at them obviously but unlike before it was meant with deep suspicion, May however didn't care this time as the situation was too dire to worry about thing's that don't matter, if they wanted to look then by all means May would display the action's of saving three innocent's by staining her own hands with blood proudly.

Upon making it back both May and  Jackal entered into the main lobby and Jackal immediately  signaled  the hostess to lock the entrance behind them. The lights from the Chinese Styled lanterns illuminated the common area, It was a blessing that this happened at the dead of night where all the guests wouldn't have to see this causing the couple to lose business on top of sustaining injuries, after looking over there bodies Jackal quickly took out some weird looking snail from his pocket and started to tap what looked like dials and then stated talking explaining the situation while asking someone named Gilbarb to come along with someone else named Sinbad and hung up the phone turning to May and the hostess nearby, "I need as all of the bandages and clean clothes you have. May, we'll move Jake and the Old Bats into the nearest downstairs room." Jackal said towards the hostess affirmatively and then  turned to May "Once my crew gets here... They'll guard the perimeter of the Inn from any further interference's." May simply nodded as this was crunch time as her friends lives were at stake.

After arriving into a secured room Jackal begun doing makeshift patch up's, luckily Jake's wounds were the least severe as he only got bruised up and was mostly mentally exhausted from the affair, however Gregory and Catherine's conditions were the most severe in contrast. May and Jackal would try their best but the old couple's wounds were too much for them to deal with without prior medical training and Jackal seemed to stopped trying at one point and wait for whoever he was talking to earlier to arrive and stationed themselves to at least cleaning their bandage's and applying new one's to their wounds. "This isn't exactly how I pictured my week ending. Shishishi..." Jackal would say, May would release a sigh that was mixed in with a laugh, "No kidding." Jackal continued, "Your a pretty wicked shot with those pistols too. I need to stop teasing you as much. If I had a sharpshooter like you to watch my back, I bet my heists would go much smoother."  May gasped loudly as she looked at Jackal with her eye's slightly trembling and her face flushed as she misheard the words "watch my back" with "wash my back", "Wash your back?! D-D-D-Do you mean you want me to take a bath with you next time like were on a honey moon!? No way, i can do that! We only just meant!!" As she said this she would change Catherine's bandage's as they were getting quite bloody and also because she was dealing with her nerve's, she thought about how they would wash each other's bodies before Jackal carried her off to their bed, at this point May's nose was bleeding from over thinking perverted thought's that even her mind couldn't handle.

28Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:36 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Breaking out into laughter, Jackal tried to hold back his outburst's volume in fear of waking up the couple and Jake. Tears began to leak from the Mink's eyes, "Watch. Not Wash. You're as interesting as ever. I mean, I wouldn't mind having you wash my back... Shishsihi..." Jackal stated, shooting the Dog Mink with a wink. Jackal had gotten accustomed to seeing May flustered, which brought him much amusement but as he'd begin to think about the two of them in the shower, his adolescent mind went sideways, breaking the now awkward silence with a cough, hiding his face from blushing to maintain his calm demeanour. "I guess I'm going to have to ask you this bluntly then" Jackal murmured to himself nodding. "Join my crew. I think we make a good team. I used to have a partner who used pistols as well." Jackal stated. For a moment, a sullen expression fell upon his face, as he'd think about Isabella, and how he'd left the Gin Pirates, a quick flash of the once treasured memories that'd been sullen, though, that in itself was a story for another time.

Breaking away from his frown, he'd shine his spiky canine's, "What's the deal then May? Up for seeing the world? My crew's a little rowdy but they're a good bunch. Little greedy and noisy but we look out for each other. I mean, if your more interested in washing my back... That can be arranged to." Jackal stated, ending his statement in a smirk to fluster May once more, nodding his head in approval to sell his final words.

@Kappa  

Words: 268

29Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:49 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
May delusion broke with the sound of Jackal laughing but he quickly lowered his volume still aware of thir injured friends and how they were sleeping, "Watch. Not Wash. You're as interesting as ever. I mean, I wouldn't mind having you wash my back... Shishsihi..." May nervously chuckled at her own mistake as she told herself she is such a airhead sometime's but noticed out of the corner of her eye he winked at her and she actually did somewhat enjoy it. For a few minutes there was awkward silence although May didn't know exactly why but then Jackal spoke up again with a rather serious but calm demeanor like he showed earlier, "Join my crew. I think we make a good team. I used to have a partner who used pistols as well."

May froze, she heard the words but not once had she ever been asked to join something, the thought of it brought a tear to her eye that she couldn't control but in her shyness she turned her head the opposite way trying to regain control, "What's the deal then May? Up for seeing the world? My crew's a little rowdy but they're a good bunch. Little greedy and noisy but we look out for each other. I mean, if your more interested in washing my back... That can be arranged to." May turned back to face him while laughing with even more tear's in her eyes that stood out more because of her flustering face at his latest comment, "If your fine with a emotional, sometimes lazy, pessimistic mink gunner like me...i wouldn't mind seeing the world with such a rowdy group and my good captain overseeing it all."

30Housing in Baltigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing in Baltigo Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Peering over his shoulder from the corner of his eye as May cried, Jackal simply grinned, extending his arm towards the Mink, he'd rest his palm against the woman's temple. Rubbing his hands through the fur on her head, "There's no need to cry over a lot like us. Save your tears for the hard times. These are festive occasions! You should smile. Even when it's tough, you should smile too... I guess that's kind of a contradiction to my statement though!" Jackal exclaimed, chuckling shortly afterwards. Breaking into the room, Sinbad, Jackal's navigator arrived to check in with his Captain, only seeing the image of his hand on the Mink's head. "Ho-oh... Captain... You we're so tough on us for going out... and your here fraternising with the young lady... Shame." Sinbad exclaimed, slurring his words from the excess of liquor. "Hmm... and what if I am? She just offered to wash my back." Jackal stated, sticking out his tongue playfully, looking over his shoulder towards Sinbad. "EH!" Sinbad exclaimed. "Shishishi... Just kidding. May. Meet Sinbad. Sinbad meet May. From this day on, we're nakama. She's our new Marksman." Jackal stated grininng.

Exit.

OCC: I'll have Kappa heal them in our next voyage!

Words: 194

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum