Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Make the dispute topic

Todd Black

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Todd Black
I don't have too Love said to make a post on topic why, and he will reply.

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
Me and Temp have discussed the ruling, he'll post it shortly. I have to go. Enjoy!

Temp

Vagabond
Vagabond

Temp
Final Ruling

I've discussed this with Deep Bloo already. Crow and Fuentes are both dead. The reason I initially said Fuentes was fine was because I misunderstood intangibility rules. Love noticed that Fuentes should be vm'd by the cannon and he has no reflex intangibility to save him from being blown up along with the cannon's speed. Therefore, Calico and Yuurei would have been saved.

Crow is in the blast range obviously and is blown up too along with Fuentes's attack.

My fairy dust and seastone usage is voided by Deep Bloo so don't mind that. It's now the post of @Yuurei. We're in the sky watching these people get blown up unless Yuurei has an issue with that. Oh, and we're the only ones left in the topic.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was about to do a few things throughout all of this, but he instead got grabbed by Koko the Clown. It wasn’t a hard thing to do as he figured it was the only way to get the spider away from Koneko. She had lost her arm, but it looked like the crazy doctor did something to keep her alive. Still, the people who were around here were now all gone. The guy who started this mess had runaway, and the man in the sky was blown up by his own weapon. There was that lightning guy, but he wasn’t sure what had happened to him in the midst of the explosion. Still, he could feel that he was hurt and that his body had been damaged by the fight he had with Koko beforehand. The whole ordeal was confusing, but it looked like he had wanted Yuurei alive to deal with him.

The swordsman figured he would have wanted him to fight the man who had left the scene, but it didn’t look like it was going to happen. He could still move around as the web that was around him weren’t sticky. Still, he stood where he was because he figured that Koko would have a plan for him after all of this was over with. He noticed that Koko used his webs to get himself into the air, and he figured it was to see the events between the two men in the air. Mashyuu never showed up. That man really betrayed me. After everything we have been through, he decided that this was the time to not show up. He thought to himself as he was looking at Koko. This man was dangerous and that much he knew. Still, he was very hard to understand and his intentions were random.

That was what made Yuurei scared of him even more. The more time the man spoke, the more time he stood near him, the scarier Koko had become. He didn’t want Koneko near this fight, and look what it had gotten her. She lost an arm and if it weren’t for the web that was wrapped around her she would be bleeding out faster than she was. Now that everything was done though, Yuurei waited for Koko to put him down, or decided to toy with him. ”Well that was explosive, and the other guy ran away. Didn’t you want him to fight me?” He asked Koko as he wasn’t sure what he was going to say.

Temp

Vagabond
Vagabond

Temp
Koko OOC:

As far as Koko was concerned all these people were weirdos. Their complicated names might be special to them but to Koko it's just annoying to repeat their names. All the spiderman saw was that the bird guy got blown up, lightning guy got blown up, and Calico with the easier name ran away. Thinking back as the last "fourth wall breaking" this Calico guy makes 500 word paragraphs wtf. Fourth wall breaking suuure because unknown surroundings described by players is fully RPing a character. Fourth wall breaking suuuure people muh third person is suddenly first person. Yeaaaah, Koko can't be bothered to chase ignorant people who can't fight properly. Wtf give an inch give a mile Koko could have just attacked everybody outright and they complain when they seppuku thinking they're snekky with perception stat.

"Well, sucks for you too. Your Den Den friends never came and abandoned you. Even if taken into a nice consideration for their safety it's quite demotivating." Koko assumed a scholarly accent befitting his Bounty and extensive superpowered doctor training he has. In private, perhaps Koko likes to entertain himself with odd fantasies but everybody has their hobbies. Yuurei could try all he liked but it'd be difficult to truly annoy Koko. Instead of trying to taint people's minds with originality, Koko decided to take a more conservative approach forward. The extra eyes on all sides and supplementary senses expected for the best combat spider were fully powered on Koko. At all times, Koko fully knew his surroundings up to 100 meters by using his senses to their fullest logic and ability.

"You've got 2 choices. Fight me to save your girlfriend and take the overpowered Logia's corpse to likely become a Shichibukai. Or you can go enjoy prison, die maybe, and I'll become a Shichibukai turning you in." In reality, Koko had enough of people jumping him for no reason and his tone had a trace of agitation. KOKO HAD DREAMS HE'S TOO PURE TO FALL into endless....edgy...corruption something. This spiderman of course didn't hurt himself or have sensory overload. His Kenbunshoku Haki isn't active as he didn't feel like somebody is ignorant enough to strike him. After everyone self-destructed as usual, Koko would bring Yuurei down to a forest area with solid ground for dozens of meters out. Using the webs to go down, Koko had made magnificent webs replacing Rokushiki like all the other Devil Fruits that create things. These nice webs Koko used to go to the ground helped Koko's movement down as much as allowed. Nonetheless, Koko would be always prepared to defend himself if Yuurei decided to be annoying. In a corner of the new area, the Koneko girl probably limped over as Koko's "medicine" would have woken her up and he's too lazy to get her.

"I'm the only one who can help your girlfriend live and she's an obvious liability regardless where you run to now! I won't use any doctor things/webs so maybe you'll win again!" In a kind and pure plea, Koko would let Yuurei know that Koneko's still a host-uh Koko's the only one allowed to save her. Additionally, Koko would angelically inform Yuurei that he'd fight completely physically. Putting Yuurei down now some 10 meters away, Koko tried all his statistical actions at their best and fullness. Now that the true "clowns" were gone Koko tried also nicely to complete all his actions simultaneously and not speak if necessary to take in information best.

Super nice, Koko decided to give Yuurei a "fair fight" by ending punishment and having there be no doctor things in Yuurei's body. A while ago, Baioretto's lightning guy recognizable corpse was snagged out of the air by Koko and rested next to Koko or w/e in his arms if Yuurei wanted to interrupt earlier. In addition, the wing guy+lightning guy's weapons were all intact somehow and grabbed by Koko. Utilizing his speed+senses, Koko had simply moved away from as much damage as possible and going toward him if possible. Each now fully-loaded weapon would be wielded toward Yuurei properly as possible and separately in spider hands of Koko.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard what he said about the den den mushi call, which stung him straight in the heart. He looked around and he was all alone as there was nobody here to help him. None of his friends, or the people he thought as his friends were here. They left him out to dry even after Koneko sounded worried. She asked them to help and come, but nothing. What he thought about though was not about his friend’s never showing up, but his survival. It wasn’t just his survival, but the survival of Koneko. She had been there for him, and followed him and was hurt all because of him. She just wanted to live freely and his dumbass allowed her to follow him. He wasn’t strong enough, he had to get stronger, and he needed to get stronger. The thing was Koko going to allow him to live, or not it was his choice.

The doctor had given him two choices though; they were fairly simple and straightforward. He thought about it for a second and he nodded as he knew which one he would have to accept. It was the one thing he didn’t want to do right now, but it was the only option he would have that included saving Koneko. It wouldn’t take them long to get down and he noticed that they were making their way back down and into the forest. The swordsman’s continued to listen to him as he explained the situation he was in. She was the only reason why he couldn’t run, but he doubted even if she wasn’t here, he would have been able to do so. Still, his heart wouldn’t allow himself to run away. He didn’t do anything as he was allowing the man to bring him down and soon enough he was let down on the ground as the man rushed away.

They were ten meters apart, which he figured wasn’t bad for them to be. He knew the real fight was going to begin, but what was scary was the weapon that Koko was now wielding. He was holding a rifle and a bazooka in his appendages. That was scary right now as he was going to have to fight against someone who had ranged weapons again. ”How would you save her?” He asked curious to hear his answer. He kept a hold of his Kusanagi, and Benihime in one hand while his other hand was occupied with that of a reject dial. He held onto it as he figured that would be his means to protect himself. A blue aura would appear on his body now as he had made himself faster than he was before.

”I am choosing to fight by the way because it is the only option I truly have. Still, here is another question. Why do you experiment on people, aren’t you suppose to protect and save lives?” Yuurei was well aware of his surroundings. He wasn’t going to hold back as he would be in his full power at all time. His eyes moved around Koko as he was wondering what the man would do. He was a scary individual and of course, Yuurei knew that he had to be careful. He would stay his ten-meter distance from the man as he kept his eyes on him. He watched carefully at the bazooka he had as he knew how dangerous that could be.

5/5/5/4/6 current stats

Technique Used:

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
Unrelated to the current line of events and progression of the topic. But it’s been brought to my attention and concerns this topic so it will be posted here.

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t1473p15-the-bloody-aftermath#10471

This is crow entering a topic shortly before he entered this one attempting to kill Madori and mistique using the excuse of his character personality which was approved despite having a “murder clause”. This is obviously a case of killing just to kill and cause problems.

So we’ll be treating the death of Fuentes as the rules say we should.

Admin wrote:
Death
As with all things in life, all journeys must come to an end. Such is the case with death as it pertains to characters that are killed by the hands of another in character. Regardless of if you die via NPC (Non-Player Character) or PC(Player Character) you'll be refunded 50% your Beli in attributes and you can retain up to 50% of your deceased character's Bounty, Prestige, and Doriki.

Murder
Though death is natural, we understand the frustration that comes with it and don't take it lightly. Killing a character just for the sake of killing is not something we like to see, thus it is not something we allow. For that reason when it comes to a character falling due to the acts of another player, we the staff will investigate the death and confirm its validity. The major thing we will look for is a solid reason for the killer to have killed the victim in question. This goes beyond personality and overplayed schizophrenia, we will search for an actual reasonable motive. We'd much rather see a growth in plot from a rivalry or grudge developing between characters than potentially lose a member. While defeat will persist, killings deemed "pointless" will usually result in grievous wounds and the victim falling unconscious.

Temp

Vagabond
Vagabond

Temp
OOC: O-k Fuentes is knocked out dead unconscious w/e idgaf. Bloo says he's not in the post order or in the topic or waking up. If his body's present probs don't touch it mk Koko will get mad Koko wants out of the BS.

"I'd just give her an antidote and transplant one of my spider arms of course. Or I can find someone to make her a robot yeeee." An irritating explanation came from Koko. Jeez doctors hate when patients ask for explanations they don't understand. It's not like Koko would really have to save Koneko anyway maybe he'll feel like exploding her. This Yuurei guy was too naive for Koko's liking. This clown felt like he'd be helping the world a lot if Yuurei was put on the right path. The bazooka in Koko's hand would already be pointed toward the ground and the trigger being pulled before dropping Yuurei. Now, Koko tries to fully pull the trigger of the bazooka toward the ground. Another explosion would occur with the range Lionus's bazooka had most recently and going a meter in the ground. Everything Koko had happen would happen regardless of gravity skills used. A smokescreen helpful to Koko appears blinding Yuurei. Seeing how the boy would probably activate Haki anyway, Koko activated his own Haki while having high perception.

Even with high perception, the smokescreen lowers combat efficiency as humans naturally see by sight. As a Zoan, Koko felt comfortable in harsh environments. Each action Koko takes occurs before speaking. Rocks flew to fully on Yuurei as the forest collapsed to him as well. Koko's damage would be mitigated to nothing by pointing the bazooka a meter away to Yuurei. All of Koko's actions were simultaneous as he ran over to a centimeter away from Yuurei to grab him to squeeze to unconsciousness. Koko's every action went forward as soon as possible. Koko wouldn't have his movements affected by the explosion and would instead get a running headstart. Nothing Koko did had adversely affected himself. Each action of Koko would be performed at his statistical best. Koko empties the ammo of the bazooka by pulling the trigger for more same explosions.

"Man who are you to judge my free time when you're not a doctor. I've saved more lives than you have. Uh maybe I also learned to be a doctor to heal myself. MAYBE I EXPERIMENT FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF HUMANITY. " If Koko had non-combat time, he'd kindly inform Yuurei of majestic ideals. Each attack and thing going on Yuurei's person would give major wounds tho while the second major wound would hit the same place to give lethal ones from internal damage. Next, an arm of Koko used the kickback of the carbine rifle firing at Yuurei to have Koko dodge attacks fully along with using full stats. The rifle would knockback Yuurei into all attacks. Koko would dodge toward Yuurei while all his firing damages the same also forcing everything trying to harm Koko to be blocked.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei noticed that Koko shot the ground once, which brought debris to pick up into the air.. He had moved away from that the moment it was picked up the first time. His vision would be impair, and he wasn’t sure how good Koko’s eyes were. He couldn’t give him more of an advantage than he already had. He was moving back as fast as he could the whole entire time he had shot the first bazooka ammo to the ground. Then, the second would happen, Yuurei wasn’t sure what was going to happen then, but he had a guess. This brought him to move to his right as he wasn’t sure what was going to happen. He figured Koko would switch direction to where Yuurei was moving, and it was why he moved diagonally. Yuurei would keep running until he made it out of the debris.

The swordsman figured shooting it at the ground twice would mean that he was trying to make the terrain difficult for him to move around. He used his Gravity Push to make sure that anything that was coming his way would be pushed away from him. He wouldn’t have allowed Koko to shoot all those missiles and stay right there. He knew that he was stronger than him, so he did the best thing he could do and it was get away from the debris that would ruin his vision. He was moving as fast as he could at all time and made sure that used his Gravity Push every time he moved 15 meters away from the debris. He was just making sure he didn’t bump into anything that he couldn’t see with his vision being impair, but it would also mean that the rifle shots would be pushed back towards Koko, like it would do anything to him anyways. When he got out of the debris/smoke assuming, it was probably about 1-50 meters wide, the young man would turn around.

Yuurei would turn and move his reject dial forward for any impact. If the last bazooka ammo made it towards him it would hit the reject dial, or Yuurei would move his hand fast enough make sure it did. This would allow the reject dial to consume the kinetic energy that was store through its travel, and just the strength of the ammo period. He wasn’t sure, if it would explode after the two connected, but if it did then explosion force would be absorb by the reject dial as well allowing pieces to fly around harmlessly without anybody being harmed. If it didn’t explode due to the reject dial absorbing the kinetic energy on impact then it would just drop like a harmless ball. It was the best thing he could do right now, and he wasn’t trying to fight a spider in an area that was covered in smoke.

10/20 Remaining.

OOC: It was a rush post, but I did the best I could for this one. I was within the deadline and I just been going through some stuff. Thank you for understanding.

Technique Used:

Temp

Vagabond
Vagabond

Temp
OOC: Koko shall be moving on now. You don't stop the bazooka explosions that works over 15m and I set our distance at 10m before moving. You don't note specifically dodging attacks anyway just you moving. Reject Dial only used on the last shot (not going to you anyway like that probs) and no Hardening used by you. You don't really mention Kenbunshoku either just the numbers. While I'm in favor of Kenbunshoku not needing activation until it's stated otherwise in rules; you still need to state everything in your post.

Another explosion would occur with the range Lionus's bazooka had most recently and going a meter in the ground.
Rocks flew to fully on Yuurei as the forest collapsed to him as well.
All of Koko's actions were simultaneous as he ran over to a centimeter away from Yuurei to grab him to squeeze to unconsciousness.

"Enjoy Impel Down maybe your crew can save you and you get dank revenge story." Koko talked to himself on his lonesome. Yuurei got hit by a bunch of attacks Koko did to him. Maybe Yuurei's on the edge of consciousness. With how bad Yuurei's wounds are he can't use his Devil Fruit, Haki, or do anything offensive to anybody now. Poor Yuurei can't even kill himself. For a brief instant, Yuurei could be conscious to listen to Koko but besides that Yuurei would be totally incapacitated in the most useful manner to Koko. Yuurei could be unconscious forever but instead he'd just be unconscious until he's securely in Impel Down or gets some A-rank Doctor NPC to heal him. Until then, Yuurei wouldn't wake up no matter what people did.

All the gravity push things shouldn't happen but even if they did Koko wouldn't be affected by anything launched. Maybe due to Yuurei having the most rudimentary control possible on the things redirected or not stating damage. Ya, any damage on Koko does no damage since nothing was stated. Yawning, Koko took the Reject Dial away from Yuurei and Yuurei's Benihime. Looking at Yuurei like some poor lost child, Koko took pity on the lad and decided to use him for DANK EXPERIMENTS. Everything on Yuurei's person would be transplanted into Yuurei's body besides what Koko took. YES maybe he'll survive in Impel Down now and make clowny fun what a nice gai Koko is. No, Koko probably doesn't remember shoving Yuurei's stuff up Yuurei's booty. After playing with Yuurei, Koko took off a spider arm piece from himself harmlessly without compromising any battle capabilities or the arm's structural integrity.

"Haiii my name's Koko I'm a 600k Bounty. I'd like to become a Shichibukai by turning in this Yuurei guy who has high potential, high Bounty, and most likely high high crew." Trying to forcefully drag all the formerly PC bodies that entered this topic, Koko would whistle a tune and joyfully talk to the marines in a shifted scene. All these fodder marines would be on-guard with no NPC half of any of the stats of Koko. Moving over to the Koneko girl on the marine boat jumped on to, Koko tried to stitch on the ripped off spider arm piece to the thot. The spiderman has no idea whether that shit will stay but it would look pretty on Koneko and every time she hugs Yuurei KOKO WILL BE HUGGLING TOO.

"Ok if Koko will be a good boy and not kill us all then leggo." The marines didn't want to deal with this coo coo for cocoa puffs spiderman and frightfully replied pretending to ignore Koneko. Happily ever after Koko became a Shichibukai turning in Yuurei to receive his damnation at Impel Down.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito
My Opinion On This Topic wrote:

@Yuurei: I've been following bits of this topic since the beginning, and I've been of the opinion that several of your weaknesses I've picked from the voyages/grand voyages were put in open display throughout this topic. The problem of positioning and distance. One liners to say, you simply avoided aren't enough because you are in a multiplay RP environment, you need to focus on your actions, how many meters/inches did you move, what happened after you land, just saying you use is a skill also isn't good enough, as though your maximum range is 30 Meters for example, maybe you want zero in that attack to smaller ranges. Anything you leave open can be taken advantage of by other RPers.

I won't comment on Crow or Sabo, that's already been resolved.

@Temps I don't really have much to say since you've been kind of tossed into this situation, all I can say is, Yuurei's very inexperienced at combat RP, and as a Combat Staffer, our job is to adjust to people's levels or privy to combat to make it challenging but not kind put them off from their character's storyline. It might have been seen by Yuurei that you we're abusing his actions and ignoring his advances but I know that RP doesn't work on pure indefinite actions, and I'm not even talking what if, alot of Yuu's flaws are openingly and easily manipulated. However, I'm going to have to void this claim that he's turned over to the World Government, due to it A) Not fitting Koko's personality and B) Let's call and dub for a dub, Yuurei's the least of the World Governments issues atm.

Final Conclusion: The final conclusion is this. This topic is voided after the point where Fuentes is knocked out. Crow's dead. Sabo's perished. I can't overrule Love's judgement but after that point this topic will now fade into the dialogue below.

@Yuurei You're banned from taking Bounties for the next 30 days. Use that time to RP with others and develop your skills in Player versus Player RP circles.

Final Prompt. wrote:Koko will be taken in by the World Government. Yuurei's character is severely wounded but due to the need to focus on Koko's transport, Yuurei's bounty was seen as a lesser evil, hushed by the Marines present that day. Before Yuurei's able to be in any active RP's, a voyage of his recovery from Severe wounds must be taken.

After 24 hours, this thread will be archived. Good day to all.

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
The above ruling is voided. Yuurei attempted a 600,000,000 Bounty and attempted to cruise it from what i read up until Temp began to NPC. 600,000,000 is newbie Yonko numbers and he knew this before taking on the challenge. While I agree with Voyages and GVs the NPCer shouldn't be looking to outright one post roflstomp the participant(s), but in this situation Temp didn't take much advantage of Yuurei given the level of the threat he took on. He simply bit off more than he could chew. Koko has no written personality on the site and it was up to the NPCer to craft and stick to a personality and from what i've seen Koko stayed Koko the whole topic. Becoming a Shichibukai is silly, deffo since Yuurei isn't wanted like that or a Super Nova, but a pirate with a bounty being turned over to the Marines isn't out of the norm.

Turn Overs
A Turn Over is where a target is turned over to the World Government and it marks the completion of the Bounty Hunting Process. Rewards are always given to the person who turns in the mark. Team effort or not, the World Government does not care and how the reward is cut is for the participants to work out. Turn Overs can happen at the end of a Bounty Hunt topic or done in an entirely different topic. However, for every topic occurring after intial capture, naturally the mark is seen as in your possession and should they be a PC they can participate in subsequent topics and attempt escapes.

Topic is concluded with Yuurei being captured and sent to Impel Down. You can proceed with a topic in the OPEN WATERS forum that includes being transported to Impel Down if you wish to attempt an escape or if you just want to do it for funzies. Irregardless, if your escape isn't attempted or is unsuccessful, after this topic you can begin RPing Impel Down.

In this Open Waters topic you will be transported on a Brig ship headed by a single Rear Admiral, 2 Marine Captains, and 50 Grunts. Since you have a Devil's Fruit and it's known you'll be held captive in a cube shape bar-less cell that has a vat of sea water up to your waist thus making use of your powers not possible. Additionally you'll be chained by your ankles and wrist and have all of your belongings stripped. Obviously you don't have to attempt a break out, but if you are interested these are the conditions and again, if things don't seem realistic or to be adding up, an NPCer will step in.

This topic will be placed at the most latest part of your character's timeline, meaning all current ongoing topics technically occur in the past since you are now being taken off of Jaya. That said, you can finish all of your current ongoing topics on Jaya b4 starting the next leg of your journey. Ciao~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum