Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:56 am

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Baioretto was fresh to the seas, unless he was traveling for an assassination he never really left Sabaody often. After dealing with those pirates Baioretto was unsure if it would cause for marine support given what happened to him on Water 7, he found out that the marines were aware of him and that couldn't bode well if he ran into a bunch of them unexpectedly. For now though he would just try his hardest not to get in their cross hairs, unless they gave him a reason to initiate contact that is. After waving to the drug fueled man Baioretto realized he wasn't coming over so he decided to move closer to the green haired female and the drugged up man to see what was actually going on. The man made it clear he lived on Jaya Island before asking who both individuals were before revealing that he actually knew who they were, this shocked Baioretto because he didn't remember actually meeting this man at some point in his life. "Was this someone from a job? Did I get made?" asked Baioretto who was tempted to grip Bori and attack before it was too late.

He went on to tell the girl that she was in the news coo and then told Baioretto so was he, Bioretto thought back to how he simply threw the News Coo to his crew mates instead of reading it but he was definitely going to do that when he got home. But if this man was in the News Coo Baioretto definitely wanted him around, same for the woman. "OI, if you're a strong pirate.. you should join my crew. We'd love to help you reach the kingdom you spoke of" said Baioretto with the utmost confidence in his closing ability. Hopefully the man accepted his offer so that he could recruit the green haired girl next.

17White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:06 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack

"Join you? Bwahaha!"
Calico would pause for a second before just standing there. He liked what this boy said, but would just shake his head. As he just couldn't see himself being in a crew. Not unless he knew he'd benefit from it. Or he owed them. Picking up the bag of beli he had he'd toss it over to him. "That is thirty million beli. Give up on your dream of being a pirate, kid. Or! Prove to me..not today....that you really are someone I can join. And little lady! You would look better with pink hair."

Calico had a problem with being asked to join someone's crew. As the boy didn't seem like the type that was even pirate material. Well, not yet. he gave off that air he had seen a thousand times. Young kids thinking they have what it takes in this life of piracy. And it kinda killed his mood. Putting his Skypiea campaign on hold for a bit. He was a patient man and  getting to Skypiea was something he didn't have to do right at this moment. He took his time taking care of Shoda. Pulling that man apart layer by layer. So, getting people he FELT would be good enough to take on Skypiea could be done in a year if need be.

Little Pirate Games is all these kids played nowadays. There needed to be something that would change that. Maybe Calico should really stop being a Rev and set sail again. Taking the reigns of this generation and getting them back on the true path. And make this age the Golden Age of Piracy.

-exit-

Shusui
Den Den mushi
5D to W
5D to Perception

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

18White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 56eb850

Rocco had taken a few things from the little scuffle. First off, he wasn't as strong as he perceived himself. Second, off he wasn't projecting himself as Vice Captain worthy with how aggravated he got. Rocco would lift himself from the ground. The sand shifting off of him and dropping back to where they came come. Rocco would cough, first, it was dry but then the cough turned into spit up blood. Rocco would rub his hand in the sand to get the blood off of it. The silver-haired man would lift himself up, while his chest returned to the state where it hurt where he breathes, he was all together ok. "I need some goddamn medicine." Rocco would think about what his captain said, and Rocco came to two conclusions.

One of those conclusions was to go find some medicine, take some, eat something and get better and meet up with the rest of his crew later. And the other conclusion was to go directly to his captain and potential be a hindrance. Which just the mere thought of that caused Rocco to snicker. It was honestly funny to consider Rocco as anywhere near a hindrance even with how beat up he was. Rocco would crack his neck and would head into town, with the thought of seeking out some form of medicine. At the moment Rocco would just dance around the citizens. Not paying attention to anybody. He would just be moving throughout the waves of people, looking at store signs to see if he could spot anything to do with medicine. Until after a few blocks of walking he would find a small clinic.

Rocco would enter the shop in a sort of daze. Breathing a bit hard, he didn't feel like he was in danger but he didn't eat anything for a while so the fact that he was low on energy and he just fought someone, with the injuries he already received from before wasn't a good sign. He would sit himself down, well it was pretty much like slump before he would remember that he didn't even reply to his captain. Rocco would reach into his pocket and would pull out a baby den den mushi and would respond to his captain. "I'm a bit occupied here Cap, give me a bit and I'll make my way to you as soon as I can."

After finishing his sentence a woman with pink curly hair and a nurse's outfit would smile towards Rocco. "Hello! My name's Nurse Wanda, but because people see me as a very joyful person they call me nurse Joy instead. How can I help you?" Rocco who was confused with his current interaction wouldn't lose himself too much and would get right back on track. "I need some medical assistance, I have broken bones and im very hungry." She would tilt her head and would smile once more before helping Rocco up and would walk him towards a room in the back of the building. "Sit here, ill get some medicine for you, But for it to heal broken bones it's going to cost you a pretty penny!"

Rocco would laugh "Don't worry I got the money to pay, just get me fixed up as best as you can and fill my belly and I will give you as much as you need~" Rocco would say as he would smirk before laying down on the small bed that was in the room.

19White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:10 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
After Baioretto extended his offer to the crazy man with the tossed shirt and it was swiftly denied his ego was a bit shot, baioretto didn't really get rejected often on any type of advancements so for someone to laugh at his request to have them in his crew was a tad hurtful to his young ego. He would pause and gather his thoughts before he spoke again and offered a challenge to Baioretto which made the purple haired pirate smirk, he loved to prove people wrong about him especially when it came to his dream of being a pirate. Baioretto would pick up the large bag of Beli left behind for him and watched the man take off. "Wait, where are you going?" said Baioretto. It was then Baioretto looked at the woman adjacent to him that he had just fought alongside and smiled. "Not the best time but wanna see where he's going in such a hurry?" asked Baioretto before he took off after the man himself, baring the response from Risaka or not. Baioretto wanted to see what was so special about this mystery man. If Risaka had taken Baioretto up on his offer as they ran he'd speak to her, "My name is Baioretto D. Fuentes, nice to meet you." he'd say while taking off to his full speed.

Looking down at his baby den den Mushi Baioretto would speak into it after hearing Rocco tell him that himself and Juan were a little busy. "I'm going to check something out, those who were in the plaza can point you in my direction." said Baioretto before putting his arm down and continuing his run after the rather rich pirate.

exit

20White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:47 am

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

Just the mere interaction between the three felt so out of place, a young lad with high dreams and an old guy with a personality of a boar. Risaka eyed down at the beli tossed between them, was pirates really like this? Careless and too friendly with eachother depsite being strangers? She couldn't believe it herself, she saw herself as a pirate, but getting second thoughts when knowing she'd be placed in the same group as these, however they weren't lowlife scum, for all she know they might be one of a kind, a rare case. Risaka disposed all those thoughts when Calico bluntly told her that her hair would be better with pink. She gave a mean frown, almost offended in a way before pointing at him with her strict gesture. ''Wait wha- Hold a minute there! But it was already too late, the old guy had dashed off somewhere, leaving Risaka dumbfounded. Kuba had finally gotten on his two and tilted his head towards Calico's direction and back down to Risaka.

Baioretto had finally taken attention to her, seeing as he was slighlty hurt in his ego she could tell he wouldn't give up. A stubborn young guy like him could go very far, she could at least admire his optimism. She leaned her shoulder at the side of Kuba belly while thinking of this current situation. She listened to his words but didn't plan on responding, he felt like the kind of guy that could brew any sort of trouble with little to no effort. She did however take note of his name, and it wasn't always the case that she exhancged her name back, but she felt obliged to him in that sense. Nodding back to him she'd respond back with a more gentle tone, but with no emotion supported. ''Baioretto D. Fuentes, I will remember that name, my name is Risaka Reinacht.''

White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 Original

After he had sprinted to Calico's direction she looked up to Kuba with concerned eyes. ''E-eh? What's wrong Risa-chan?'' She shook her head and leaned off from his belly, fixing her bangs to the left once more as she took a stare up to the darkening sky, the clouds began to thicken each minute that went by. ''This situation might esclate quick for the worst, who knows what will happen, all we can do now is to get off this place quick, or else we might get caught in something dreadfull...'' Kuba didn't say a word back other than getting a pale expression of hopelesness, he imagined the absolute worst and took it as reality, but Risaka was used to it and patted his shoulder. ''Let's get a move on, this plaza is too open and makes us too easy of a target.''

21White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:30 am

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------
"Shall I sing for you?"

Upon arriving in the plaza, Juan would see a lot of things all at the same time. He’d see his Captain talking to an older guy and a young lady before running off after the older guy. Unsure if it would even be worth it to have after the two, Juan would walk up to the young lady with a grin on his face. Once he got closer, he’d take note of how abnormally pale she was, but wouldn’t lose his smile. "Hello ma’am, I saw you talking to my barbaric Captain before he so rudely left you behind. Is there anything you can tell me about why he ran off like that?" Hoping to get knowledge from the young woman, he’d listen to what she had to say before walking off towards where his Captain had gone. Regardless of what information he got from the pale woman, he’d still see it as the best option to go after Baioretto even if only to make sure he stayed out of trouble. As he began to walk, Juan would look back over at the woman,"If my Captain tried to recruit you, he probably saw something in you that showed him you were worth spending his time on. I’d hope that whatever quality gave him the impression that you should be his nakama would also show you that you have a place with us." With the hope that his words would help convince the woman to join their crew, Juan would follow after where he’d seen Baioretto going.

Exit
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills Used. :

22White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:37 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper
[quote="Peeper"]

White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 56eb850

Nurse Joy would enter the room with a bottle of white medicine and a steaming slab of meat. "Ok dear, I got the medicine for you, but be warned this is a prototype that the doctor made a week ago. He's still testing it but for the most part, it should be our strongest booster. I was told to tell you whats in it just in case you didn't want to-" Rocco would stop her before she could finish her sentence. "No need, I need to get out of here as fast as possible." The nurse would smile as she would set down the tray carrying the meat and medicine. "First you are going to eat and then take the medicine. The Doctor is out getting ingredients to make more of the medicine. So you helping him with his research is very helpful." Rocco would blink his right eye, it was bloodshot but it seemed to be going away. Hopefully, with the medicine, it would away.

Rocco would grab the bone on the end of the meat and would put the entire piece of meat in his mouth. Biting down to the bone and pulling back Rocco would eat everything besides the bone. Of course, such a spectacle would surprise the nurse causing her to laugh which in turn made Rocco laugh as well. After swallowing Rocco would lay back. "Alright, so since the medicine has such an effect in a very short time frame, we are going to need to strap you down, we don't want to tear up the place you know." Rocco's eyebrow would raise, he knew that such a medicine would come with major backlash since it was supposed to heal you in a short time. But the fact that she needed to strap him down hinting at it was going to hurt like a bitch, sort of sent chills down Rocco's spine.

But he needed to meet with his Captain. Rocco didn't want to miss something important like maybe a new crew member or them finding a devil fruit. So Rocco would reassure himself and would nod towards the nurse. Putting his hands to his sides he would allow the nurse to strap him into the bed. Rocco would open his mouth and down went the medicine. For a minute there wouldn't be anything that Rocco could feel, pain wise. He would look towards the nurse with a confused look on his face. "I thought you said this was gonn- ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH" Rocco's body would feel like it was being shocked with thousands of volts then set on fire and vise versa. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" The Nurse face would change from a cheerful one to one of a busy scientist. Writing down what was happening to Rocco. Rocco would attempt to lift himself off of the bed, but the bed seemed to be much stronger than it looked at the belts he was strapped down with didn't look like they were going to break any time soon.

"IF I FUCKIN' LIVE THIS, IM GOING TO BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR SMALL PETITE BODY!" Rocco would grit his teeth as another wave of pain would radiate throughout his body. A sudden change would occur within Rocco's right eye, it would go beyond from bloodshot to change colors. His hair color would change from a silver to a crimson red. "THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MEEEEEE!" Rocco could feel his bones moving. And the nurse seemed to be writing even faster than before but now with a fascinated look on her face. "The Doctor will definitely be pleased with this new information" Suddenly the pain would stop. Rocco would for some reason be able to rip through the belts and would instantly grab the nurse's neck and would lift her up with Rocco's new found strength. "It's time to break each and every single part of you..." She would yell out "WAIT, WAIT. ARE YOUR BONE'S STILL BROKEN? AND YOUR eye....." She would realize that she didn't make the eye better she made it worse...appearance wise.

Rocco would take the biggest breath he could and would squeeze his right hand. He would drop the nurse to the ground as he would notice that his bones were actually fixed. "The hell did you do to me?" and after coughing a bit the nurse would respond. "Fixed you, just as you asked and paid me for. Are you not satisfied with the results?" Rocco would pause before walking to the door and kicking it open. "Fuck yeah, im satisfied. But that doesn't mean I would be happy about it." Rocco would say before launching outside and then onto the roof as the newly red-haired man would head towards where his Captain told him to go to before.

EXIT

23White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

The rain began to quicken, just standing there Risaka felt some regret when not moving, she gripoped her left arm and narrowed her stare towards their direction. It was to the docks, the random guy seemed to be with the purple haired lad, however she really had no true reason to join. That is until Kuba finally realised that rain was coming, he'd quickly cover her head with his large paws to block the rain. ''M-maybe they got a ship we could join in! But only after your commend, my captain...'' Kuba felt a bit down, he didn't even remember when he was in one last time. Risaka sighed out quickly and shuck her head. ''Guess some stuff just won't go away, the pirate life truly are a drug. Let's go Kuba, their boat might be leaving.'' Maybe not the kind she appreciated, but she knew for a fact that the more she ignored it the louder it would yell, for all she knew it could be the worst mistake of her life, or the best.Risaka began to walk forward, and before Kuba knew it she was sprinting through the empty street. Kuba quickly reacted and jumped up, waddling his feet at such speed to catch up with Risaka. ''Y-yeah! Let's goooo WOO!''

White Sea of Thieves I - Page 2 Tumblr_static_ct5f8wsr8ug4ggsgw0c48cwwc_640_v2

OOC Note:

EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum