Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

The pirate grinned sinisterly as his victim rambled off what seemed like utter nonsene to the Warhead, however the thief was dropping several big names with his dying breath. After speaking with his mink brother, Bazil turned his eyes back to Red head in his grip, however as he did so a jolt of electricity would surge into his neck and down his spine. This, coupled with the words that followed caused the Red Devil to released his grip on the thief’s neck, dropping him back to the ground. “Tch..” Bazil sucked his teeth in annoyance, he wasn’t the kind of guy to pass up such an easy and deserved kill. Much like a lion wouldn’t pass up on a baby gazelle alone in the savannah.

However, the words Jackal said next would pique his interest. Auction, stuck out in particular, the pirate was very familiar with Jackal’s affinity for stealing rare and valuable objects. Something that the two brothers shared in common. “An auction you say?~” The pirate mused as he approached the mink and slung his arm over the smaller man’s shoulders and leaned down so their heads were next to each other. “I assume theres gonna be some good shit to take, right?” He chuckled, pulling his brother in closer to him, their cheeks almost touching. “Me get into trouble? C’mon Ears! Im the most non chalant guy around! Stealth my as well be my middle name!” He finished with a cackling laugh and a devilish smile. Standing back to full height the pirate would walk over to the would be thief and snatch the lit cigar out of his mouth. “Ill be taking my shit back, fuck head.” He snapped, his eyes cut at the thief like a pair of daggers. Placing the half burned cigar into his mouth, his smile would return, both arms outstretched as he look at his compatriots, “So lets get this fuckin show on the road, shall we?”

@Kaito @Alexander C. Cavalier

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Jackal would respond to his brother's queries. "The Rarest." Jackal retorted, shooting his devilish grin. The two smiling so closely too each other look like a comic strip straight out of a Dr. Strange book, cut scened on the villains plotting the next series of unusual events. Eventually Alex caved in, promising to get them both in but Jackal wasn't as easily swayed as Bazil, he'd understand that it wouldn't be that easy and was fully prepare to spilt his entry fee at twenty-five million a piece, for both himself and Bazil, of course, he'd be stealing his money back later, all in a days work as a Bandit. After which, the trio would traverse towards Fae's place, Jackal trailing a few steps behind watching the man's mood and energy switch, curious, he'd activate his Kenbunshoku to monitor the man, his emotions seemed to be a shitstorm, as with every step, they'd inch closer to the meeting point or Fae's place, at this stage, Jackal didn't know what the 6' ft thief was going to pull next.

Drawing close to Bazil, Jackal would whisper in Bazil's ear for only him to hear, "If shit gets serious... The woman's he's about to introduce us to... at anytime in the auction, grab her by the neck... That's our leverage out. Just don't make your bloodlust to obvious." Jackal stated, trying to ward against those who might be potentially using Kenbunshoku much like he'd opt during the whole auction presentation.

Words: 253
Tagged: @Alexander C Cavalier @ai47
Notes: Goggles * Den Den Mushi (Allocating my Doriki into Perception + 25) + 1 Haki Point consumed

Alexander C Cavalier

Pirate
Pirate

Alexander C Cavalier
The small exchange between the two, what Alex was still assuming 'brothers', and Alex was dropped onto his ass. Not one to look into the barrel of the gun, this was met by Alex rolling backwards away from the psychopath, grabbing his suitcase, and bringing back to a standing position and continuing walking backwards. "WELL, nice to meet ya, I got shit to do, unpleasant people to meet, and not enough time to do any of it." Alex says with a two finger salute as his pace was set somewhere between hurried and power walking with a frantic undertone. With a quick turn with his heel, Alex was then facing forward and continued his pace in an effort filled, if fruitless, attempt to escape the two people behind him who were making his job all the harder.

The walk through the Alleys were a bit of an eye opener to Alex... In a way. It was an eye opener to what exactly he was unwillfully signed up for, which was to say, sneak himself, a man he knew fuck all about but was willing to shell out something he couldn't realistically make from conning people unless he did more then a fucking few, a man who struck him as the kind who would kill a man for insulting him and then proceed to kill his family just for shits and giggles. Oh, and he was also supposed to get Madam Fae to get both of them into the auction... Fuck, Alex hadn't felt this badly unable to cope with a situation since he had to deal with those two twin crimeboss daughters... Poor mock town, there was no need for half of you to burn down.

With a sigh, Alex would spit the cigar out of his mouth to his left and within a few moments flicked his wrist and had another of the cigars he stole in his hand. From there it was a few simple movements. Bite the end, spit said end, light the other, and then Alex was puffing out of a brand spanking new cigar. Scratching the side of his head in annoyance and exasperation, something that was becoming more common the longer he was on this damned island, Alex had to at least admit he wasn't out of his element. As a con man, Alex has had more then enough experience to pull something like this off. The hard part was how few damned resources he had. Normally you had to set up such a large con, have rumors flying about how there was a well known, whatever in town. Then you approach some people to secure a loan of funds to work on a project or something, and then you were good to go skip town with all the money in tow. But Alex couldn't do that here, the problem being Baltigo itself. As a city of pleasures, it was damn impossible to set up a good rumor unless it was actually true, but then Alex simply used whatever damn rumors were flying about to play up the con. But he couldn't do that either cause he needed to stay fucking hidden! Fuck Baltigo, for however much Alex loved to spend money here, business was utter shit.

Noting that they were less then a few turns away from Fae's place, Alex stopped and took a moment to just stand there. Looking up into the sky revealed just how long they had until they were needed to meet with Fae, to which it was a hour... A hour... With these two... Alex was suddenly wondering his chances of surviving that, the eye widening experience of an hour with these two... Nope, Fae may be important but even he did not think he could handle the seemingly impatient man who just five minutes ago was about to kill him and was now walking with him like nothing even happened. Welp, time to pay Madam Fae an impromptu visit from her amazing friend Alex. So, with two more turns and Alex and his party of going to be the most wanted deadmen on Baltigo were out in front of the whore house of the person Alex was most likely to piss off... Before the auction anyway. Turning to his 'friends' behind him, he would say one sentence. "Welcome, To the start of the shit storm." and with the begrudging look on his face, entered in through the front door of Fae's a whole hour earlier then they were meant to be there for.

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil watched as the red head pulled out another on of the cigars he had taken and lit it up, it took everything the man had not to lop off the cheeky fucks head right then and there. After the man began walking, the pirate hung back with his brother Jackal, doing well to keep a close eye on the thief to make sure he wouldn’t try an attempt to escape. The Red Devil was now focused on the supposed rare objects that would were going to be flowing at this auction and if they weren’t there, well, more than just the would be thief’s life would end today. His gaze turned to Jackal as the mink leaned up and whispered to him, “Me? Obvious? C’mon Ears, I keep telling you I’m a sneaky guy!” Bazil chuckled, clasping his hands behind his head as they strolled behind the man who would get the duo into the auction.

After a few minutes of walking, the thief stopped and looked up towards the sky, catching Bazil’s attention, “The fucks he doin?” he’d mumble to Ears who stood close by, the pirates eyes glancing upward as well trying to figure out what it was they were looking at. His eyes would then drift to the neon signs signaling that the building was a strip club, smirking he would turn back to Jackal and mumble to him once again, “Check it out kid, if you play your cards right I’ll get you a handy from one of these chicks.” Then, the man would turn back to the pair as they stood in front of Madam Fae’s and utter a single sentence. One that put a devilish smile on the warheads face, “Well lets get this fuckin party started then!” he shouted, laughing maniacally as they entered the club.

@kaito @Alexander C. Cavalier

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Walk readily down the district, Jackal was beginning to feel pre-game jitters about the heist coming up. If it was just him, he would've had a higher percentage of success rate but with Bazil involved, Jackal knew in his heart of hearts, that fighting would be involved and since Sandy, as evidence of his scuffle in the Nil District and the incident on Cactus island, in comparison, they we're weak. Baltigo was the heart of the Underworld, all kinds of mercenaries had to be hired to defend events such as auctions and galas, the latter of which he was about to crash within the next few days, albeit he get out of this situation alive. As they'd walk, Bazil would be Bazil, whispering filthy things in his ear about sampling Madam Fae's product before they head off to the auction. "No thanks. I don't think they'd have anyone my type. A good well kept fur is vital for strong Minks." Jackal stated, nodding to himself in reassurance of his own words. Within moments, the trio made it in front of the Pleasure House known as Madam Fae's, fronting as a Night Club in the public's eye. Alex exclaimed ominous words about a 'shit storm' coming, and with all the variables involved, the red head probably had it right on the Beli about that one.  

Strutting into the club, with Alex taking the lead, the guards from last time was alerted at the men's entrance, with no face mask on, most would've known his identity right off the back. As a wanted man, many things could've happened in this scenario, either they'd ignore his bounty or press him about his involvement with Alex, either way, he'd have his story planned out the moment any questions would've been asked.

Words: 297
Notes: Goggles * Den Den Mushi (Allocating my Doriki into Perception + 25)

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Before Alex had made it inside of the establishment his arrival had been moved down the channels to Madame Fae. She was alerted mainly due to him being with two others a hour before their intended meeting. It didn't take much for her to deduce that he would be asking for them to also he allowed to join them at the auction. A Auction that already in so many words been expressed to be something not everyone can just attended. She teetered on the line of just backing out of the deal. For the sake of brevity she would quickly come to a answer before he stepped through the door.

Upon entry Alex and the others with him will be met with a Female Fishman. She was like most of the others girls that were usually outside. At this moment though she was instructed to lead the three to Madame Fae, who at this time was in the very back. Instead of a curtain a iron door would need to be walked through. Two Men stood, arms crossed, in front of this door. Serving as guards.

"I am to bring you and your friends to Madame Fae. However.....if you wish to wait the hour you still have...I can help you. Or all of you with in not just wasting that time. Monsieur, Alex. " The Fishman would say. She wouldn't touch them with her tenticials but a seductive smile would be flashed to each one of them. She knew about them arriving a hour early from what Madame Fae said when instructing her. Though instructed to just retrieve them trying to get new clients was on her mind as well. As she was a business of her own in her eyes. The product she sold being her body. Either for another to use it or for her to be used on others. Whatever was their preference. Denying this offer of pleasure was fine and they could be taken right to the person they were intending to meet with.

He would arrive a hour early. Some people that were valued guest would do this or arrive late. This particular Man had mixed feelings about arriving when he did. Part of him wanted to not get here so earlier whilst the other half didn't want to have to wait behind others to enter. Finding a comfortable spot also played a role in all of this. As this auction would no doubt be something more than that in the end; things like that always happen when certain characters are brought together. Especially with him being here. He seemed to glide across the ground as he walked toward the steps of the building that would hold the auction. Taking note of how steep the staircase was. It appeared to be the only entrance that they would be allowing everyone to take. Quickly he scaled the entrance as he had taken in the sheer massive size of the place as he approached. Upon reaching the top there they were. The guards for the evening. Reaching into is pocket he'd reveal his VIP pass holding it out for them to read it. Once they gave him a approving nob the massive door that stood close to twenty meters high, would slowly slide open. Going into the building. His question of why this door was so large and wide would be answered upon seeing a Giant. And not just any Giant. Regrettably he knew this Giant. And that would be let known due to the Giant taking note of him.

"BLACK BIRD! BLACK BIRD! MY FRIEND! EARLY ARE WE!" Though the Giant was not that far from the Man, with his arms reach, he yelled as if he was far away. This being on purpose. As once he turned all the way around to face him he would lower his tone to how he normally spoke. "Malika couldn't come on their own?"

"It is Black Henry, just Black Henry. And we are not friends." Henry would say as he stood his ground. He was told he couldn't avoid speaking during this and had to be cordial. But that didn't come from Malika. Another person that told him about this assignment added in that tidbit. Henry couldn't discern if they were lying or not. So, he played it safe and would stray a bit from his personality. As best as he could till the auctions started. "And is there a reason my Captain would come here?"

"OH! Sorry, Henry. I am so sorry! I've been drinking a bit. I just thought from the mask and all, you'd go with something more obvious! And I thought from my dealings with you we were friendly, friendly. But seems I still have a long way to go. Before I can get pasted that hard heart of yours!" The Giant would say. He bent down as he spoke to Henry due to his massive height. He stood at 40ft. And with how wide he was the door was primarily made due to him.

Henry is referred as the heartless among many pirates, with his Plague Doctor attire and non-coloured dress-code he can be seen as someone that does not appreciate contact from others. With his black and white striped arms you can see he has a well built body, and with his fancy ornaments it gives both a punkish and stylish design. His body is completely covered with all kinds of clothing, not even his eyes can be seen past his thick black goggles, plus with his hat it usually darkens his mask. The Giant knew of this very well even though he wasn't a Pirate.  The Giant was a Broker in fact. He was one of the individuals in charge of this auction. He and five others. He also was a very close friend with Madame Fae. That being the reason for this interaction holding purpose. His name was Arges. Simply that. He had lived on Baltigo most of his life and climb his way to where he was through blood and lies.

"If you excuse me. I wish to find myself a seat." Henry would say. He'd walk right past Arges. There were three forms of seating for this auction. First would be the box seating. Where certain VIPs like Henry would be sitting to watch. Those that were able to get a box seating would get to pick. This is why Henry had come early as well. He wanted a certain box. Second there would be dress circle. That was on the same level as the box seating. Same with the box seating special guest with a Gold pass were allowed to sit anywhere. They also given room to have guest if they brought any. Thirdly there would be the Dress circle. This is where the brunt of those attended would be. Their Silver pass was enough to allow them in but not enough for space. It wasn't REALLY crowded but seats were close. Each seat no matter the location had a device. That device is what will be used to signify their bid. Bids will then be displayed on the stage. Three large screens being up so that all bids can be seen. One in the middle. One to the left. And one to the right. This building was not the tallest. It was on seven stories. But, it was extremely spacious. It didn't rival that of the King's Castle. But, it was one of the sturdiest and well furnished places you could come to when on Baltigo. If you could get in. Auctions were held here usually, the really big ones.

"Good luck! I am eager to see what Malika is so interest in!"
Arges would say as he watched Henry walk away. Turning back not to just wish him luck but to resume the conversation he was having before hand. "Alright! Make sure when you see her you bring her to my box first. Okay?" He was talking to one of the guards that would be assigned to the front. As the guards didn't just stop at the entrance. You'd walk down a line of them. The room you'd be lead into was spacious enough to that Arges and almost ten others his side would move freely around in. Within it were stands that people could purchase food at. That food wouldn't be allowed to be brought in unless you had a box however. Places to sit were provided in this room because of that. These guards also served more than one purpose. As they would be up for sale as well. Each have something different and unique about them. Giving a little taste is what Arges wanted to do.

When Alex would be brought to her she'd speak first. Not allowing anyone to speak before her. "Why are you here so early?"

OOC: I will be taking over the NPCing for this topic. Just tag me when you are ready for my post. In this post I do want to say I tried to introduce a few of the players that will have a BIG role in the topic. I will do this here and there.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Escorted down the narrow hallway of the Pleasure Joint's administrative area, Jackal, Bazil and Alex leading the pack, began to stroll along, accompanied by Fae's best guards, around six in number, the reasoning was, two guards for each of Alex's guests. Jackal denied the woman's sexual advances, not because of her race but of his pride as a Mink. He'd shoot the Fish-Woman a wink and lean over to Bazil, whispering in his ear, loud enough for only them to here. "Just your kind of woman. Easy to bed." Jackal stated grinning, slightly jesting with his brother. Eventually, the trio arrived at the room where Fae was sitting, propped back in her chair, her long legs accentuated as they draped across the office table. Commanding attention with her poise, the woman spoke before all other lies or fables to be weaved. The question was fair, if the arrival time was an hour away, why would've Alex strolled in her place with two known criminals with massive bounties on their head. The Red Head seemed frozen by the woman's statement, and that wasn't exactly looking favourable for them, seeing as the guards had shut the door behind them, locking it shut for good measure.

Tossing the messenger bag with 50,000,000 Million on the table, "Shishishishi... Sorry for being so rude Miss Fae was it? I can't exactly put all of my faith in another Mink's hands. Around these parts they call me Ears. The world knows me I guess, as the Bandit King. However, I'll cut right to the chance. The bag in front of you hold's 50,000,000 Million in cash. I want entry into this auction. There's a certain item I'm interested in." Jackal stated in a clear and coherent tone. "Of course. This buy in is for Bazil and I. Alex already was promised entry from what I was told from him. Money's the ultimate greeting in Baltigo." Jackal concluded, pointing this thumb over his shoulder towards the Spiky Headed figure that was Warhead. The Mink's words were crafted in Silver and ordaining his tongue with the gift of the gab.

Words: 343

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil followed closely behind the other two, his hands clasped behind his head and strolling in a relaxed manner. The Red Devil snickered at Jackal’s remarks and looked towards the fishwoman, “Wouldn’t mind seeing what those tentacles can do.” He remarked, “Why don’t you find two of your best friends and meet me after this meetings done, I’ll show you a real good fuckin time.” Bazil whispered into the woman’s ear as he moved closer to her and then pulled away, catching back up with his cohorts. The pirate nudged one of the guards with his elbow and gave a sadistic smile, “You’ve probably run all up in that fish puss, havent’cha?!” He laughed, looking at the other guard that was escorting him who cracked a slight smile at the pirates words, “Eyhh, this guy knows what I’m talking about!” Bazil laughed, clasping his hands behind his head once more as the escorted trio entered the room with Madame Fae. The room was extravagant, silks adorned that walls and the red shag carpet that lined the floor had a certain swagger to it, a glass chandelier hung from the center of the ceiling and twinkled as the light was caught in it.

Bazil watched as Ears tossed the messenger back onto the table and some of the beli spilled out, “Look at the fuckin high roller over here.” He mocked, “Could get more than a handy with that an amount like that.” Once again his joke landing with the guard who had laughed earlier, he cracked a smile once again. Bazil looked over and smiled back, “See, this guy fuckin gets it!” He laughed pointing towards the guard.

@Kaito @Alexander C. Cavalier

Alexander C Cavalier

Pirate
Pirate

Alexander C Cavalier
Alex made his way through the house like one would walk through their own house, though he did walk like a man with a purpose. The purpose being somehow managing to get his ass out of this fine mess. His mind was flooded with ways he could come out on top though all of it was practically useless to him here. This wasn't the first time he cursed Ursa's name, nor cursing his lack of resources. Give him a week on Baltigo, and he could of set something big up. Alas coming in as late as he did had all kinds of problems, like now. Where plenty of people have heard of the auction and were wanting inside of it. Honestly he should of been more closed lipped about it all and asked to talk to Fae in a back room. He drew to much attention upon his arrival as well, where its possible the blonde bastard caught wind of him. He sure as hell didn't know though.

So Alex entered the room where Madam Fae in all her glory, asked him why he came so early in a voice that was not happy. Alex couldn't stop the wince that happened across his face. Though he calmingly took out his cigar and blew some smoke to buy him a bit of time to think of a response and- Blondie just through most of his hand on the damn table. Alex looked at it for a few moments to just soak up what the blonde haired man did. Before his left eye twitched one, twice, Alex held in the third but it was a very close thing. Alex inwardly started to panic for a bit, before he reined everything in and decided that he wasn't going to get a damn thing done unless he through his ENTIRE hand onto the table... Shame his 'accomplice' just through most of it down on the damn table. Stepping forward, and VERY slightly blocking the blonde haired man from Fae, Alex would speak with all the elegance, technique, and utter bullshit he could muster up from his twenty years of doing stuff exactly like this.

"What my friend here means to say, is that we would like to arrange a way two additional personnel to come along with our original plan." Alex spoke with a quite friendly tone, one might use to negotiate a business arrangement while still being formal. "Though It loathes me to admit it, having more then one 'woman' going with the client was well within reason and thus easy to manage, three might be a bit...Much." Alex took a moment to spare a glance towards the third red head who was chatting it up with a guard, making it very clear what Alex thought of such attempts. "Might I suggest a few body guards free of charge for the client? Such things aren't unheard of, clubs giving guards to particularly good customers for possibly high class parties and such." Alex knew damn well such reasoning wouldn't work here. While sure, clubs would give a guard to a customer on occasion, you had to be pretty damn worth it for a club to give you some extra damn protections. Let along two damn guards. If they had hidden how much money they had they might of been able to play parts of their hands and haggle with Fae, but now Alex had to somehow spin this to make it all sunshine and mother fucking rainbows. "Of course, what client wouldn't love 'The Bandit King' as their own personal bodyguard?" Alex punctuated this by stepping back and placing a hand on Blondie's right shoulder, and waving his left hand as if to reveal a fine prize. "Why, such a guard would be VERY well received and would no doubt show that Madam Fae cares for her clients like no one else does!" Alex was practically trying to sell Fae Blondie's body. He highly doubted a man who can get fifty million easily would like such a thing, But if it saved Alex's spot in the damned auction, fine, great, Blondie could kill him later. For now, it was a risk Alex was damn well willing to make. "Why, it doesn't even cost your wonderful self a single beli." Alex says, stepping away from the blond and grabbing his chin as if in sudden realization. "In fact, my aquatints are practically throwing millions of Beli at you to allow such an opportunity to work for you! I must say that does speak wonder about your business prowess and connections." Alex says, finally wrapping up his spiel hoping to whatever fucking god existed that Fae goes into her greed for once rather then her cold hard logic. "So Madam Fae, does that sound like an acceptable proposition for you?" Alex asks Fae, a happy and kind grin on his face. Both of his hands were together in front of him, looking as relaxed as could be. He knew how to hold a poker face, he hardly let any of his inward struggles show in the slightest hint besides the wince and twitches. Now he just hoped she accepted the deal.

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 2da1889c1a96e7b07adfebec8a1d4fc0--merlin-nanatsu-no-taizai
"Was it not clear with my question?" She'd ask as she eye'd the Mink that spoke to her, directly. She knew a bit about him. Mainly about how someone had a hit out on his head. A hit that caused more trouble due to turf being taken. Everything said would be taken into account before Madame Fae spoke toward them. There were a lot of noticeable flaws presented to her by them. One was fouled mouthed. Another was unaware of what it was Madame Fae desired. She had beli. Getting beli wasn't nor every would be something too hard for her to acquire. So offering that wouldn't guarantee entrance to where they are going. Her life and livelihood was on the line. They needed to understand that. After she spoke she'd speak again. The question she posed being rhetorical, which could be inferred from her tone.

"I know exactly who this Mink is. Someone is looking for him. If he wishes my help. I want a promise. A promise that he will steal me something from the auction."This was a lie. She made it up just to gain something instead of just letting them into the auction with just 50million beri. From the get go she was going to tell them no and report them to those in charge of the auction. And get them kicked out of her establishment. What caused her to change her actions however was the smoothe sly tongue of Alex. She didn't know why the words that came out of his mouth resonated so much with her. The things he said just kinda made sense to her. Her promise was more of a demand. How she carried her words being enough to convey that.

"I can not have more than one bodyguard. And that is you Alex. Unless we are switching that. Since I am in a box seat I have no need for more than that, due to having some already provided. Bringing anymore would cause more eyes on me. You are in luck however. Since I do have two Men sneaking in for me. One as a waiter. Another as the bodyguard of a client." She said bodyguard weird because that person wasn't going to serve as such. She offered man fantasies to people. They would need to come to agreement on who was going to fulfill what role. Or she would do that for them.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

As the woman calmly derailed Jackal's offer, the silver tongued Red Head swooped in to save the day. Just in time too, had the woman directed any comments in Bazil's direction, who knew what that would've resulted in. Taking a sigh of relief, the Mink listened as she'd explain the current level of access she has available. As expected, Alex's position was already secured. It was either a waiter or a bodyguard of a client, and though the latter sounded ominous, "I'll take the waiter role. If you put Bazil in there to serve people... We'll all be dead before the first patron even gets his drink." Jackal stated, chuckling habitually afterwards in his 'Shishishi' pattern. "Besides... This gives me time to personally evaluate Mother and her top brass without compromising my identity." Jackal thought. "I'm already dressed for the part with the suit anyways. All I need is maybe a hat conceal my ears, and shoes to contain my feet. I can't have anyone recognise who I am." Jackal stated.

Jackal knew that to those with Kenbunshoku Haki, concealing himself was useless, however, with the countless of persons in attendance, and the lowkey status he'd been planning to take by serving mostly in the general area, he'd be much safer taking on this role than letting his lewd mouthed Brother fill the shoes. "What's my access as a waiter just to be sure? Am I allowed to serve the VIPs in this little boxed section of yours or will I be confined to serving the poorer Lesser Minks?" Jackal inquired grinning.

Words: 261

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil snickered at the mink’s remarks about him being a waiter and then addressed the questioned at hand regarding whom he would guard, “You’re fuckin high if you think Im gonna waste my time guarding anyone but this babe here.” He stated, his finger pointed to Madame Fae and then his eyes darted over towards his fellow red head, as if he dared him to disagree. This was primarily for Bazil and his own personal lust, however, he kept the plan the Jackal had told him earlier in mind and for that to work, he would need to stay as close as possible to the woman. He shot his eyes back to Madame fae, “I aint takin no for an answer.” He said smugly, smiling his sharp tooth grin at the woman and then back to Alex. “Besides, I’m way more useful in a fight than this piece of shit.” Pointing over towards Alex, the pirate could tell just from their earlier exchange that the would be thief was nowhere near the league that jackal and himself resided in. His eyes then darted back to madam Fae as he awaited her response, he was a well known pirate, though his strength in battle wasn’t the only thing he was known for. His recklessness and disregard for human life other than his own were as much common knowledge as Jackal’s desire for rare trinkets and thief like tendencies. In reality, neither one could be trusted one hundred percent, both worked for their own selfish desires and put themselves first. “And don’t worry, I’ve promised to behave myself.” He said laughing ominously.

“Now then, if this shits all squared away, I wouldn’t mind gettin some quality fuckin pussy time in before we head out, man’s gotta be on his A game, am I right?” He laughed, nudging his brother with his elbow.

@Kaito @Alex C. Cavalier

Alexander C Cavalier

Pirate
Pirate

Alexander C Cavalier
Alex stepped away from Blondie to a more comfortable position between the two buffoons he arrived with. What he would do if he could of done this by himself, not having to deal with these assholes would of been glorious. But as it was he was currently stuck having to juggle them until he could throw them under the bus and take what he wanted. If it took Madam Fae out with them then even better. Leaves him with a possible devil fruit of the highest caliber, Colada, and his life. That is if he managed to betray them at the correct time. To early or to late costs him his shit. But all of that was besides the point. He first needed to actually get into the auction which meant playing ball and acting nice... He really wished he had Colada on him right now.

Alex listened to Fae, blondie, and prick all with half an ear. He was pretty much in at this point and he just needed to secure his position. Though he did shoot Fae a look about Prick. Attempting to convey how badly that could turn out for us. Alex spoke after Prick was done with his tough guy attitude. "Oh alright. I'll play ball as the secondary bodyguard. Bazil here, that is you name right tough guy?" Alex asked innocently enough, though he was mocking him in a way. Not knowing the name of someone could be considered a sign of disrespect "Obviously doesn't want the hard job. To much of a challenge I suppose, Eh?" Alex shot Bazil a smug smirk that showed he was mocking him quite obviously now. "And for your information, get me my gun and our little debacle would of gone completely differently." Alex finishes as he takes a long puff of his cigar, one of the three he had stolen from the man. Though now he was just seeing if he would rise to the challenge. "Speaking of my gun." Alex looked back at Fae. "When can I expect that little piece back? It cost quite a pretty penny to win it in that poker game." Alex asked with a raised eyebrow. He sure as hell didn't want to go into the auction with out it. It was going to be a shit show.

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 2da1889c1a96e7b07adfebec8a1d4fc0--merlin-nanatsu-no-taizai

She would've rather Alex had come with her however she was fine with the roles they had chosen. She took in account their personalities as best she could. From what she knew about them. And also from what they were displaying right now. Alex and Kaito were sly and obviously had hidden agendas. Pushing themselves into roles that would allow more freedom. The other one, Bazil, was more simple. She felt his lust drove him more than anything right now. That however wasn't a bad thing nor shade. It was just how she felt he was. With him she felt she could control him completely or not at all, there being no inbetween. She gave herself a few minutes to think a few things over after Alex had spoke, since he was the last to speak to her.

"Okay, bandit. You will take this coin." She'd reach within her bosom and a small amber colored coin. It was the same size of a beli coin(size of a quarter). She'd toss it over to him as she continued to give him his instructions. "You will leave now. Since you will be part of the staff you will not arrive with us. They will explain your duties once you arrive. And to answer you question....no. You will have to figure out a way to do that on your own. Also if I were you I would leave all items you have with me here, or you will not be allowed to work. That is one of their rules. If you want to use them I can take them with me, when I leave. And if you are able to be a waiter to the VIPs keep in mind I order the same drink the Hemlock Tea every hour, before the new one begins. One of the guards will take you to the employee entrance of the auction house. So get to moving before they stop letting people like you in. " She kept her eyes locked with the Mink as she spoke.

She'd then turn her attention to Bazil. "Go have fun. Everything is free for you, just tell them Nightshade and they will do whatever you want and more. I will have someone come get you when we are going to leave." Since Bazil was going to be with her she didn't really need to tell him anything right now. Rather letting him get out some of that energy he had worked out better. The experience if he was serious about wanting to relieve himself would be out of this world. Madame Fae didn't have the biggest establishment but she had some of the best workers within the entirety of Baltigo.

Her attention was then finally put on Alex. The other two would really have no reason to stay within the room; and she would wait till they left before speaking. If they for some reason stayed within the room that would just lead her toward having their roles stripped and her service to help taken back. "Alex....your client is. Mr.Garavito.  How should I say this....a beast They will try to make you do things that you might not be comfortable with. My girls and boys that come back from here usually do not come back the same. I am not telling you this to put you off. I am telling you this so you are mentally prepared. Also if any harm comes to him you don't have to worry about me. As the target on your back will make you dead to me." She'd reach under her and reveal his "piece". "The other guard will take you to the meeting spot we have established. So be quick a girl was supposed to go over a hour ago.  Also, be careful. "

@Kaito

Regardless of if his equipment was left or not he would be taken to the employee entrance. The Guard didn't get too close. He just got close enough that he could show Jackal where the employee entrance was. There was no need to change since you would be searched and given a tailored uniform at the door. The line was long but it moved quickly. Only a few were turned away. Some for losing their coin. Others for bringing in items not allowed, which was everything that wasn't clothing. Watches and glasses weren't even allowed. It was two individuals that searched each person. One being a Mink and the other a Birkan. Everyone was stripped at the door(allowed to wear underwear) and once they walked in clothes were waiting for them. If someone smelled a certain way there would be a more intense form of searching done.  

The coins given also had be to handed over to one of the guards. There was a Amber and a Verbena collared coin. The Verbena coin was for those that were allowed to serve the VIPs. Idle chit chat would allow this information to be easily gained. But the switching of coins wasn't allowed. And those that did so would be punished for this crime. The Birkan was special as added to however above he had been modified to keep his eyes or more people someone normal could. Two extra robotic eyes placed onto his face. A special mask that hid his face but allowed pure vision allowed him to keep this little extra bit unknown to everyone other than the other Guards. The Bloodhound Mink wasn't upgraded in anyway as his skill was already superior to others of his race. He was one of the top men under Big Bear. His role going to be even more important once everyone was screened and processed.

Bloodhound and Birkan:

After everyone was dressed they would all be brought into a room, it was large and spacious. In total there were over two hundred of them within the room. Drinks and some food were provided as this would be where they'd all take breaks. The employee entrance lead right into this room. There were four doors in total, not including the employee entrance door. Before any doors were opened two groups were beginning to be made. During this time of assigning the second to last VIP would arrive. And by the time the last one came everyone was already assigned to their areas and ready to do what needed to be done.

"You will always smile at the guests! You will never answer them with a no! Even if they are to ask for something not on the list! At any time you are caught doing something outside of your duties you will be shocked by your collar! If you are gone too long you will be shocked by your collar! If you are taking a break I must be notified of it! You all should have prior experience being waiters and waitresses so I expect no slip ups! Spilling any drink or food will get you shocked! Someone complaining about you will get you shocked! Do not mess up because these shocks are your only warning! Three shocks and...." Aya would cut herself off. She didn't need to say what would be done. She had scared most of them enough. They knew what needed to be done and with the amount of people already here it was time for serving to begin.

@Alexander C Cavalier

He would be lead to the client not that long after Jackal was lead to the auction house. The building was nothing special and blended into the environment. Even with that it gave off a bad vibe. Foot traffic avoided getting too close to the building. "I'm not going any closer. After you knock you will be asked your purpose. All you need to say is....I am yours and nothing else. " Is what the Guard would say as he would turn away and leave. His job for right now was finished and he would return back to Madama Fae's establishment. Whenever Alex would knock on the door and relay what he was told. He would be let into back room. Where a overgrown Fishman laid. Drool oozing for the corner of his mouth. It would be licked upon seeing Alex. He expected a girl but the sight of a Man did not disappoint him at all. He had been fine with everyone so far that had been given to him. The only two con he saw was that they weren't able to comeback and they were too submissive.

A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 Grakkus
Attributes: All 2.

"You are late...."
Garavito would say as he would motion for Alex to come and sit on his belly. Within his right hand he had a rusted iron collar. You could assume it was for a lot of things but Garavito wanted it for his bodyguard. His words he would say confirming this. "I want....you *huff * huff* to put this collar on. I can't play *huff * huff* with you before we go so hurry up."

They weren't late to the auction. It was just that the activities he wanted to do would eat up too much time. He was a large Fishman, on the obese side. He wasn't ashamed of this at all. It was just he didn't want to deal with long lines. He already had to pay for his box to be expanded a bit more.

The collar ordeal could be a good or could be a bad thing. It depended on how it would play out. Just saying "no" wasn't enough. You had to do something more than that to decline order given. Putting your foot down and showing you are not like the ones from before would be enough. Simply submitting and just going with the flow also could be done. One of these things would cause more attention to be placed on Alex. Which one would not be found out till they reached their box. If the Man was still willing to go along with his role.

Only if a fight would break out would their arrival be delayed. They didn't arrive a hour before the auction but the line to the front entrance wasn't that long. Garavito was obviously disgruntled from how he sucked in his bottom lip. The seven men that had to carry the chair Garavito sat in seemed to also grow a bit disgruntled. They weren't weak and could carry this Fishman up the stairs but it was uncomfortable to do this. Garavito could walk he had in total eight robotic legs. But he didn't want to use his legs when he had others that could carry him. Added to his legs he was covered in jewelry. He was naked but his bits weren't out like you'd assume. He wanted the only thing to stand him out was his jewelry. He had to flaunt his wealth. His VIP pass was in his right hand. And if Alex allowed the collar to be put on his his left hand would have the chain. It took in total ten minutes to get passed the line and into the main reception room. Since the ticket was already out they wouldn't be stopped and allowed to just keep moving.

Arges would almost instantly meet them. He was greeting everyone with a VIP pass. This was to make sure everyone that were given one would be noted; and those that came with them would be kept track of.  "Mr. Garavito. Welcome! I see you have a few...toys. Since you and Madame Fae are the last of the VIPs to arrive. I kept your special Box seat available for you, but your fee has been increased."

"Tch! I don't give *huff * huff* two..."  Garavito wouldn't be able to finished due to Arges looking away. Rolling his eyes he wouldn't waste anymore energy on the Giant and would motion for his servants to start moving again. He wanted to get to his seat immediately and get comfortable. The Auction was set to begin in less than thirty minutes; when the last VIP would arrive to her seat.

"How do you known Madame Fae?"

That question didn't come from Garavito but the Fishman's actual guard. He wasn't loud when he asked as Garavito was eating food that he had brought while he waited for his order to be brough.

A Red Head, An Auction, and a Mythical Fruit [GV] - Page 3 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f4d4f446543555f685067685f413d3d2d3435303237373631332e313464373335643532363965373364333938363238373938303735392e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720
She had changed her attire to match the evening. Everyone had their agendas and hers hadn't been brought up yet nor will it till the time was right. Having Jackal and Bazil did change just a small aspect of her plan.

She allowed Bazil to do whatever he wanted with her girls, or boys if he was into that. And when it was time to go she would send someone to retrieve him and meet her at the entrance of the building. If he didn't come she didn't care and would leave without him. If he did and they began to walk she would talk to him. "I will not mince words. I'm glad you decided to come with me. All three of you owe me a favor for this, and I intend to collect that favor from each and every one of you. Out of all those favors I just want you to kill someone. Someone that we will see at the Auction." If he would agree to the favor she would continue. "He is known as Black Henry a member of a crew that has wronged me twice." If he wanted to decline this it was fine. She'd just ask again later when she had the leverage.

They would arrive well after Garavito had and would be the last to get to the auction, out of the VIPs. She did this on purpose since she had to speak with Arges about a few things. The two of them being closer than anyone else here. As this Auction was a cease pool of wickedness. A game was being played and only a few truly were allied together. If trust was given out too eagerly it might end making a avoidable situation the end of your line.

There wouldn't be much talking as Madame Fae only wanted to say what she asked earlier to Bazil. She didn't want to talk too much. She'd rather think over things more to make sure everything would play out.

Upon arrival she'd scale the steps quickly and be greeted by Arges before taking more than a dozen steps through the front entrance.

"The ONE AND ONLY Madame Fae. Everything has been set up just as you asked for. The bird's eye view is something to die for. And with you finally arriving we can get started as all the VIPs have made it in."

"Did Mother come?"

"Sadly, someone else has taken her box. It was last minute but she sends her apologies for not being able to come. "

"Oh."

"Yes, yes. She would've made the bidding wars truly something else."

"It sure would've been something. But, enough about her. Did the items I sent in make the cut?"

"Yes, this time around all the VIPs that submitted items have been accepted. And I must say a lot of them are to die for."  

After their brief interaction Madame Fae would lead Bazil to their box. It was empty till they would arrive. In a normal setting these box seats would be small and seat multiple people. One right next to the other. But that was not the case right now. In total there were twelve box seats. Hers was labeled X . It wasn't the large out of the box seats but it was comfortable for her and Bazil. A device along with a den den mushi sat on the table that was placed in front of the couch she would sit on. Next to that were a stack of papers. Only those that got a box seat had a list of everything that was going to be sold today. Finally there was a glass of a red liquid that you could mistaken for wine on the table as well. "Take a seat we are about to begin." She said this while she eyes the box opposite to her own.

Regardless if anyone came or not the Auction would now begin. The lights in the boxes would dim and the ones over the stalls and dress circle completely turned off. Arges would be the one to walk onto the stage, alone. The Giant did not bring a mic or anything to amplify his voice as it was powerful enough to travel into everyone's ears. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! IT IS TIME ONCE AGAIN THAT WE HOLD THE AUCTION AMONG AUCTIONS! BUT BEFORE WE BEGIN I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THANKS TO THE NINE THAT HAVE HELPED SUPPLY US WITH HALF THE EXOTIC AND RARE ITEMS WE HAVE TODAY." He call out nine names. Ursa, Mr. Garavito, Sister Patriece, Itori, Madame Fae, Meyer Lansky, James Coonan, Curtis Warren, and Black Henry. There names were listed according to their importance. These nine have done more than just supply some items to be auctioned off. After the names were stated more rambling to sell the people onto buying items would continue for a good ten minutes. The first batch of orders being done. Madame Fae would order nothing to drink at this time.

Once Arges finished a large glass stronger than any other would begin to raise in front of the platform he stood on. This wasn't to really protect the items that would be brought up but the audience. The items being creatures. They weren't your run of the mill creatures but things some wouldn't think were real. A steam powered elevator was being used to transport items that were underneath the stage to the top. Heavily guarded down below the stage ready to be brought up or removed at any time.

Spoiler:

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

As Madam Fae tossed the coin, Jackal's hand-eye coordination smoothly took it's course, the Mink's hand by simple reflex extended, grabbing Amber coin. Afterwards, Madam Fae would continue to explain the rules and stipulations of his 'entry' to the event. Jackal didn't hold any suspicions against Fae, in his mind, if she'd double crossed him, she'd just be another name on his ever growing hit-list on Baltigo. Especially in the Second District, he'd been racking up heat with local Brothel house owners. "Shishishi... I have no objections. My Den Den's in the money bag and-" Jackal said, pausing his speech, reaching towards his forehead to detach the high-tech goggles he'd been given by Javis. "These are a gift from my mother... They aren't much but they hold sentimental value. I'd like you to bring them with you to the auction. They're kind of a lucky charm of mine... as superstitious as that sounds." Jackal stated, placing the goggles onto the table. "Also... Take my scarf. I'll be needing this too." Jackal concluded, removing the scarf from his neck. Before he'd leave the room, he'd listen to Bazil's mission details, and place his hand on his partner in crime's shoulder, "Don't do anything too wild Bazil. These people aren't as greedy or self righteous as the marines and pirates we've dealt with so far. Imagine that your doing business with someone as unreasonable as you." Jackal stated, patting his Brother before following Fae's guard, exiting the room, heading towards the entrance.

Securing the coin safely in his suits breast pocket, the duo would travel about two block's over until arriving through an alleyway, to a large auction hall. The amount of staff that were in attendance tonight, honestly, from any potential onlooker, this employee's entrance would've been seen similar to that of lines to get into a Saturday Night at Fae's place. Jackal arriving the latest, assumed a position at the back of the line, this was perfect, as he'd be able to listen into the murmur among the other potential employees, who'd been packed into the alleyway like items on the supermarket shelf. Two main personages did the check, a Winged Gentleman, and a Blood Hound Mink. The Bird Man wore a mask, his visage concealing his identity, and the Blood Hound Mink wore a pair of dark sunglasses, seemingly designer, as their make appeared to be classy. "Shit. That's Ursa's go to client mercenary... Little Nose. He's one of Ursa's Four Fangs." one of the potential jobbers stated in front of the Mink. "The other one... I can't tell who he is because of the mask but if he was put to guard this place with Little Nose, he must be bad news too." another jobber chimed in.

Removing the coin from his suit pocket, Jackal fiddled with the Amber Coin between the crevices of his hand. Finally, his turn had come, and though the Birkan didn't recognise the Mink, the Bloodhound surely did. "Grrr... You're the Bandit King right?" the mutt faced Mink inquired. "Shishishi... I don't know what your talking about... I'm here to work. Are you going to take my coin or not?" Jackal retorted, not flinching an inch nor delaying in his rebuttal to the Mink's question. Extending his hand, palm open, the Amber coined laid idle in it's centre. Snatching the coin, the Birkan scanned it's contents. "It's legit." the Birkan simply stated. "Strip now or leave. Head inside and you'll be explained your roles." the Birkan said in a very robotic tone. "Grr.... I'll have my eyes on you, Ears." the Dog Mink barked. As Jackal began to strip down to his underwear, revealing his polka dot boxer shorts, "I'm just here to work." Jackal stated grinning. Once stripped, Jackal would make it pass the initial guard, entering into a room with several seamstress and following the lead designer, who, if the word flamboyant would used to describe him, it'd be an underestimation. "Come Come Darling. I don't have all day. Girls! Get the Mink-boys measurements... We have much more staff to fit! Showtime in half'." the Okama designer shouted.

Within seconds, Jackal was fitted with the finest of fabrics and escorted into the final room, situated on the 'ORGAN' portion of the building's layout.

Maestro's Notes wrote:

"You will always smile at the guests! You will never answer them with a no! Even if they are to ask for something not on the list! At any time you are caught doing something outside of your duties you will be shocked by your collar! If you are gone too long you will be shocked by your collar! If you are taking a break I must be notified of it! You all should have prior experience being waiters and waitresses so I expect no slip ups! Spilling any drink or food will get you shocked! Someone complaining about you will get you shocked! Do not mess up because these shocks are your only warning! Three shocks and...."

Snazzily dressed among the hoards of waiters, Jackal watched as the same guards from earlier entered into the room, and one by one, in single line fashion, thin dog-like collar's were attached to their necks. However, Jackal wasn't an alien to what the collars actually were, low-grade slave collars that'd have electrocuting functions, similar to those the slaves in Drum wore. The sight of the collars actually caused the Mink to have a slight panic attack, but pacing his breathing, and using several mental reassurance techniques, he'd debunk his mind from leading his body into any haphazard states. "This is just a heist... You have control... Relax." the Mink thought to himself, pacing through his mind as he'd chant mantras to find peace. By the time the guards made it to him, the Blood Hound could've smelt the fear on the Mink's sweating body. "You look nervous..." the Blood Hound teased, noticing that ever so often, Jackal's eyes would trail towards the collar in his hand. The grim expression in Jackal's eyes, caused an instinctual bloodlust to leak out towards the Mink's direction, which caused the Birkan to interject, snapping the collar around the man's neck, with no ill-will or intent. "Relax, both of you." the Birkan stated, as the Blood Mink's claw's were already coated in Busoshoku Haki.

"This is just a safety precaution... Mink. Do as you're told... and they'll be no need for your anxiety about this collar. Right now... That look in your eye... You have the eyes of a former slave. For a man of your bounty and status... You should work on fixing that. Always have the fierce eyes I saw at the entrance. You're playing with the Big Boys now." the Birkan stated, smirking before walking away. Trailing behind the Birkan, "Grr.... You're always ruining my fun. You like you have a sweet spot for that Mink... Aya!" Little Nose exclaimed, once they were ways off from Jackal. "A Sweet Spot... No. Your instincts responded to it right? Fear isn't a bad thing. It's how we use it. Blind fear would've broken this whole auction's back stage into chaos. We're here to guard... not participate in whose dick is bigger contests with fellow employees." Aya stated, sighing. The Winged man's words, though puzzling, snapped the Mink back into his usual calculated state. Shortly, after all fo the VIP's would've arrived, and the massive voice filled the entire building, the mighty man's voice trailing like that of a state of the art PA System.

Service had already commenced, many of the seated patrons began to placed their orders. As Jackal exited through Door 1, into the hallways that leaded to the stall section, he'd walk around one by one, taking the orders of all row he'd been assigned to, sketching against his notepad. As the names of the organiser's rattled off, Jackal noticed that 'Mother's' name wasn't declared, unless, she'd been using an alias among the Nine Names stated. In Jackal's mind, his intention for this entire auction had gone up in smoke. Nonetheless, Jackal continued to take orders effectively, ushering in and out of the room, taking slight moments to gawk at the stage, it's contents, the amount of people present, and the organiser's hustling around behind the curtain. As he'd walk in and out of the service area, he'd get glimpses of the platform's contents and players. His mind raced, he'd still needed a way to get into VIP but had no clue how. At this stage, Jackal had been completing his orders almost flawlessly, maybe it was his time as a slave doing similar chores that made it like second nature.

Entering the backroom almost five minutes into the first listing, a commotion occurred in the service area section for the VIP staff. Foaming from the mouth, one fo the servers had broken the rules, and been shocked three times, the last buzz releasing a fatal charge of electricity. "Ah!" the staff general manager exclaimed. "Fuck. Now we're short one staff for the VIP Section. That fucking fat Fishman fuck... He waisted a good server due to his own ego." the general manager stated, alluding to the man's identity in a rude manner. "Grr.... You need a replacement immediately. Every booth has it's own individual team of servers... Plus.... Mr. Gravito is requesting another server... This time someone who isn't human. His words, 'I already have a human boy-toy. Bring me something nice to cater to my beck and call.' " the Blood Hound Mink chimed in. Taking a deep breath inward, the Mink would walk over to the fallen servers's body, picking up the tray he'd have in his hand. "Let me take his place. Ask any of the chefs or the bar-staff, I've completed all of my orders to date flaweless." Jackal stated proudly.

Words: 1529

Last edited by Kaito on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error. Flameless to Flawlees. Last line.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum