Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:24 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Name: Iron Drayden
Bounty: 59,684,000
Description: An upstart from the South Blue is trying to make waves. He and a small group of pals have formed a pirate crew, going by as the Iron Pirates. In total there are seven of them. But even with their small number they have shown to be formidable. Aside from Drayden they all are Cyborgs with 50% of their body being steam powered cybernetics. Drayden, even with his hammer, is still superior to his crew mates.
Attributes: 4-4-3-2-2
Crew Attributes: 2-2-2-1-2

2Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:40 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 1

Lina awoke hours later to the sound of a mountain of luggage toppling over. She darted up and looked about in a break of sweat, half expecting to be in the clutches of the marines. To her surprise she was merely in the storage car of the seatrain, under a pile of clothing. Outside she could hear the frustrated and uptight conductor bark orders, though his words were muffled, the tone was close to that of a drill sergeant. " Ugh ahhh, my freaking butt hurts", she'd say to herself as she began to stretch. The sound of footsteps could be heard approaching her. It sounded like a gaggle of confused and scared little boys way out of their element. Lina moved to the back of the room and peeped out as the iron lock clinked loudly. The rattling of heavy chains slammed to the steel floor where a bunch of youngsters, probably being paid the minumum.

"Crap crap shit shit the boss is gonna kill us"! The one in the front, probably the leader of their little group swiftly backhanded him and said, "If y'all got the time to panic, ya got time to fix this shit. Let's move peeps"! Lina peered out silently, watching them shine their lights every which way. For a moment she gasped slightly as she saw a light shine over her, but was relieved to see it move away. " I guess having panties over my face paid off for once...huh"? She readied her legs as they started to dig into their work and darted off out of the blue.

A collective, " What ", escaped their mouths as she glided out the door with strong kick off her heels. " Smell ya latah alligators"! Lina bellowed out with saluting them. The bunch watched with their mouths agape and eyes wide. "Cute girl..who can fly...was that"? Before he could finish the boss slapped the back of his head and pointed furiously at the luggage they had to fix regardless of their meeting skippy. Even though none of them said it, their hearts skipped a beat at that moment. They all expected to have their bodies chopped up by a merciless blood thirsty swordswoman. Even the lead worker was trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, for it was all he could do to keep his beating heart from escaping his chest.

Lina landed on a decrepit factory overlooking nil district. " This place is a dump. I should'ah stayed at sandy isle".

Spoiler:

3Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:07 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 2

Lina peered around for a bit and felt her stomach sort of sink. The sky was covered in a hazy grey fog which nearly blotted out the sun. It was a lingering overcast that gave the town she found herself in(the Nil district) a dreary feel. Perhaps you might equate this feeling to a low lit night club. She slowly descended to the ground where she saw a flash of light in her peripheral vision. Lina instinctively snapped to it, but didn't find anything odd in particular. What met her gaze was merely an abandoned boarding house with tattered drapery fluttering in the wind.

It didn't take long but she did explore the place for a bit until she found a tavern, which actually was in working order. Up until then she looked about to find dark shacks and smelly hobos meandering about with no purpose or desire whatsoever. The tavern she found wasn't much better in terms of living conditions. It was filled with misfits and gruffy ol'men who all seemed to be attracted to her. For a few moments after she stepped inside, she felt their eyes trained on her. Which didn't surprise her as her fairly clean and cute exterior was in stark contrast to their disheveled and filthy appearance. The few women in the bar glared daggers at her, with their fluffy pink scarves and heavily blotched on makeup. Lina waved back at them and moved onto the bar where she was greeted by a stern bar muscular bartender.

Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) WKrpSzn
" uhh can I---get..ahhhh", she would say as the clatter of a shotgun being set on the counter would interrupt her. " a uh soda pop"? He glared at her for a second after glancing at his wares. " Only got Mr. fizzle, is that alright"? She nodded and he happily served her a fizzling carbonated drink with a brownish color and bubbles breaking the surface. " ohh bottom's up", she said as the sharp stinging taste hit her taste buds. " Mister bartender I'll take yer biggest cup"! Unfortunately as she was about to drink a bullet shattered her glass.

Spoiler:

4Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:43 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 3

Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) MP3FmcE

Lina turned with her half emptied cup of soda, to face the rowdy bunch seated behind her. They were in a booth with a bunch of guns pointed at her. The lead fellow held a rifle with one hand, pointed at her while he hugged his girlfriend in his other arm. "Oh how macho...so hunky", she cooed, digging her face into his chest. Lina's eyes were trained on cocky fellow as she sipped her soda with a confused expression. That's when she heard the bartender's shotgun being pumped and pointed back at aggressor, followed by several guns in the joint being trained on him. "Now now, it was just a joke. I wouldn't shoot such a pretty penny outright, okay fellas"?

Lina's eyes were fixated on his arm, which made mechanical sounds as he retracted it. "Cuz she'd be worth less if she had a bullet in her brain", he said with a toothy grin. Lina placed the cup down with her eyes glowing and an ominous blue hue, head tilted to the side. " Who might you be, mister"? He placed his gun down and grinned at her for a good long second, hoping others in the bar would leap at the opportunity. However most of them simply turned back to the business and pretended like it didn't happen. "Name's Scott of the iron pirates. Wanna head back to my place for a good time"?

She shook her head and turned to the bartender saying, " Uhh thanks---", she said while looking around his chest for a name tag. " You can call me todoroki little one". " Uhh right Todoroki, see ya". With a hop and a skip she left the establishment while the Scott kept his eyes trained on her. "Lil birdie is heading toward out, what cha want to do boss"?

"S'not important. Big day today for me, so don't fucking bother me".

Spoiler:

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

5Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:32 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 4 An hour later

Lina admittedly didn't know what she was going to do at this point,but she figured moving toward the glittering lights in the distance was her best bet. Quite frankly she didn't want to stick around the Nil district much longer, as it was as good as abandoned in her eyes. She evoked her power and began to leap from rooftop to rooftop on her way toward the what she didn't know was the red city. However this is baltigo and nothing is as simple as it looks on the surface. The Scott fellow from before was tailing her and coordinating his goons. Yes Lina was sort of odd as she looked akin to a Neil Armstrong bouncing on the moon,but she was by no means performing anything extraordinary by most veteran grand line standards. A cackle was blurted from Scott's den den. It resembled a big man with a chubby flabby face. " Eyy boss the birdie's in our sector, hurry on over"! He grinned and leapt up from his seat at the bar, knocking over their lavish little meal as he tossed aside the skanks dining with him with a devious expression. "Good boys, I'll be right over".

See here on Baltigo they've got some pretty nifty gadgets which are difficult to find anywhere else. One of these things is essentially a den den which can transmit pictures to others almost like a text message if you will. Lina's face was transmitted to all of Drayden's goons who were in all honesty just looking for a quick buck. A duo leapt out from opposite windows with grace not normally befitting of such heavily set men. They were roughly 6 foot 5, one covered in muscle and the other a flabby mess of body hair and fat. They surprised Lina with their grace and showman ship, each taking a pose on the otherside of an abandoned building's rooftop. "Stop right there skippy lonnnnnnng stawwwwkiiiiinnnnnnggggggsssss"! She took a step back and covered her face from the spit that was spewed from his mouth.

"Just make it easy on yerself and come with us", he'd say with some unknown mechanical sounds would escape his body. " Sorry fellas, I wanna see what those big buildings are". As she started to circle around them the flabby grunt panicked and aimed his hand at her. She paused for a moment as the sound of mechanical gears started grinding rapidly."Stop right there poppet. Or. Else". Lina grinned and took one more step, which goaded the man into releasing a cannon ball from his arm. It had a blunt sound, unbefitting of an actual cannon but it flew true and with great strength nonetheless. "Interesting", she said after she strafed underneath the shot and avoided it by a centimeter.

Before the two could prepare another attack she snapped her fingers, sending them flying outward. With a bead of sweat running down her brow, she sighed in relief as they flew as she expected. Since their left torsos were mostly steel, they flew like rag dolls across the rooftop. One lied on the ground with blood trickling from his mouth, and a fresh shade of crimson soaking his shirt. "That fuck---in--argh", was all he could say before the other fellow rose to his feet brimming with rage. Lina shook her head and twirling her finger to the side, forcing the man to hop to his right. He tried to fumble, stumble and resist her influence to no avail. His arm wouldn't move the way it wanted, shakily pointing to the sky. With his human arm he reached for his holster, which prompted Lina to slash the air diagonally to force him into the roof again, slamming the fellow into the concrete rooftop.

The grunts both gurgled and groaned, as they lied on the floor helpless against Lina's influence. " Well misters, you've two choices. You can answer my questions about your crappy little group. Or die a miserable death". She said with a soft smile. The muscular grunt growled at her, straining his eyes till his veins popped out,before lowering his head. " Please don't...kill...me". The flabby one seemed to have a lesser body which suffered from being tossed around so carelessly. He didn't even lift his head and laid limp on the floor.

" So shall we begin"?

Spoiler:

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:55 am; edited 3 times in total

6Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:51 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 5:

Lina and her captive grunts found themselves in an abandoned textile factory in the Nil District. Both of her prisoners were on their knees and tied up with massive rusty chains. She sat across the chamber from them, legs crossed and resting her chin on her fist as if she were pondering what to say. The muscular one was wide awake, but his flabby friend was growing delirious from a concussion and blood loss. He would have collapsed due to falling in and out of consciousness if not for Lina's power over his cybernetic frame.

She'd flick her finger to make part of his body stretch in a way it wasn't supposed to each time he tried to doze off. " ARGH YOU FUCKING BITCH, JUST GET IT....ARGH over. with.", he said with his teeth grit and blurry eyes. She rubbed her chin for a second in order to collect her thoughts and said, "Oh? Are you in any position to be making commands flabby-san"? She snapped her fingers and a fleshy ripping sound escaped his body as he fell his cybernetic torso being toyed with. He grit his teeth and growled trying to resist the pain. Sparks started to escape his shirt and the gears in his body were rapidly revolving at this point. "Please stop! You're killing him"! Lina looked him in the eyes and the color in his face seemed to flee at that moment. She slowly approached him, making him babble and gasp in panic. " Relax silly willy, I guess we'll begin with you. Who are you working for"?

His eyes immediately widened at the question which made Lina's eyebrow rise up a bit. "Drey---de...uh", was all he could say at that moment. " Dray---del? Dray-dil?Dray----ayeeeeeeee what"? He coughed and looked like he'd hack up his lungs, but managed to blurt out, "DRAYDEN DRAYDEN DRAYDEN DRAYDEN"! Lina shook her head and said, " Now now, shouting will get cha nowhere. Next question....this Dradel guy, is there anything special I should know about him"? He gulped and said, "]He's a fierce pirate from the South blue who will take over the grandline one day! His bounty may be 59 million, but after the world government sees what he has planned....HE.WILL.BE.THE.MOST.NOTORIOUS.PIRATE.EVER".

Lina turned around for a bit and considered what she was getting into. "Hmm carry the one...divided by 2...yes yes...that's a lot of fries", she said with glee. The muscular fellow looked at her in awe, sweat dripping down his brow and pain coursing through his body. "How did I get caught by a dumbass like you...?", he'd say under his breath.

She paused after thinking about his bounty and pondered for a moment, looking up at the darkness looming over head before asking, " Will you tell me where I can find him"? There was no answer, not a yes or no. She looked down to see him closing his eyes tightly. "hmm"? He didn't say a thing. Fists clenched up and body ready for the agony she was going to put him through, he simply gave up and resisted saying anything. Lina grinned as she pulled out his revolver from earlier. With great ease she shot his ear lobe off. Still the man didn't respond. So she pulled the hammer back and placed it on his forehead. Still not a peep, he knelt there trembling and mumbling something under his breath. "Fuck you....bich.. we'll never tell you. hahahaha". She tilted her head and moved over to the flabby one, who suddenly had a mouth on him.

As the barrel left the muscular grunt's head, he began to stutter and cough. He opened his eyes and shouted,"What... ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH MY FRIEND"?!?! Lina didn't answer but rather she took aim and fired into his calf. The flabby one roared in pain, but did not avert his blurry gaze. "Talk", she said in a low monotone voice. "You may not be....a sw---ord wielding monster, but you're every bit of demon as they SAY"! Lina fired again, aiming for his thigh this time. " I need to know where this chump change is. Now talk". He grimaced and growled again. " That's the difference between the boss and you! You're an empty. Worthless. DE----mon". As he uttered his final insult, she snapped her fingers and severed his cybernetic frame from his body. Leaving nothing more but a splattered pile of human remains. There was nothing that even remotely resembled the cyborg's human form as nearly half of him really was made of steel.

His muscular partner fell deathly silent. She turned to him, seeing him show more signs of collapsing. " I'll ask one more time, where is Drayden"? The muscular fellow didn't say a word. " All I need is a lead. You don't have to die here". He looked at her and said, " But he had to? why not me"? She shrugged, pointing the barrel at his head once more." Pocket...in my pocket". Lina reached into his left jean pocket to find a little book with lo and behold, Drayden's number. More than that it was like a planner. It had his schedule for the next week and contacts he needed to see starting the next day. She grinned and happily accepted the little black book. " Hmm I need something to get his attention though", she would say as she released her grip on him while lifting his dead friend's frame into the air.

5 minutes later

Scott would arrive at the scene of the crime, to find one dead and the other trying to scooch his way out of the factory. "What happened to Alfred"? He looked up to find Scott, seething with silent rage. They were all nobodies Drayden had given purpose. The flabby one(Alfred) was an abandoned noble due and left to die in some slum in the south blue. Both him and scott saved the two grunt's lives. "She gottem".

Spoiler:

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:51 am; edited 7 times in total

7Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:06 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 6: Later that afternoon

Lina came across a small shop on her way to the ninth district, named Luigi's goods services and stuff. It was practically a shack with a single counter at the other end of the room. It was made of wood and had glass for what used to be a display of sorts. The kind you might expect to see in a jewelry store. There was an old man behind the counter who was hunched over with his eyes nearly shut all the way. Lina knocked at his doorway where he promptly flung a knife at her face. The girl dodged by strafing to the left, crashing hard into the wall. The blade bounced off the metallic frame of the deceased cyborg, prompting him to pause for a moment. " uhh haha do ya mind not trying to kill your customers"?

The old man picked wax out of his ear and said, " And I'd appreciate it if my customers didn't bring about such ugly things to my store front", he said with a dire tone. Lina scratched her head and went to deposit the frame a few blocks away from them and came back with a more cautious demeanor. Again a knife flew at her, but this time she clapped her hands and caught it by the blade. "Now now no one comes to my shop. They're usually hit men or foreigners". Lina tilted her head and said, " Maybe they don't come because you throw knifes at em".

He chuckled, but beckoned for her to come in. "Ti's baltigo little one, there are worse things out there than a knife to the face". She nodded her head and approached his counter. "Well what can I get'cha"? Lina looked about but really didn't know what to say. She crossed her arms across her chest and pushed her boobs up. " Uhm I'd like directions to a real shop. Need a den den and a gun".

The old man tapped his foot on what sounded like hard wood. Lina floated up and over the counter to see a trap door. Out came a hairy arm with both a baby den den and a bolt action rifle. The old man quickly grabbed the items and Lina returned back to a floating position in front of the counter. "11, no 12 million beli. extra for doubting me youngin". Lina giggled, but handed over the money with glee. " say...you wouldn't happen to have some other stuff...would ya"?

Although Lina couldn't get everything she needed from there, he had directed her to a place where she could buy 50 feet of chain, an anchoring nail, and a hammer. All of this including the original cyborg frame was left upon a floating platform made of earth which she had made earlier that day. She stood upon her platform roughly 300 feet in the air when another cannon ball came whirring in from a distance. Lina reacted to the sound of the shot instantly by spinning 90 degrees and whipping her rifle out. She took a deep breath and straightened her back and tightened up her shoulders before training her sights on the ball. With a single shot she made it veer off its course and into the town below, making a thunderous crash in the process.

Her attacker was gone by the time she fired though, but if it was anything like before, she knew that fellow's gang was after her again. Lina increased the elevation of her platform again and continued on course to the belagio.

Spoiler:

8Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:37 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 7

Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) 9S9qcOpIron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) PRIItaf
Ursa(left) and Drayden(right)

That night Drayden was in his own way getting all dolled up. He had spent 5 hours shaving until his chin was spotless and another 2 trimming his mustache. He wore the fanciest clothes a dog like he could think of with the little white puffer thing that came out of his tuxedo's collar. In his mind, there was nothing that could sour this deal which he strived so hard to achieve. For 10 years he has been in touch with Ursa and today was the day his bounty was high enough to be recognized. Ursa on the other hand was sitting bored at his executive lounge's window looking out at the scenery. For months nothing had happened to excite him, so he mostly opted to play with lower bounty pirates. Offering them money, manpower, and gear to achieve what they wanted. All he asked in return was their loyalty when the time came to call in his favor. Today Drayden was that fellow.

He swirled his wine in its glass a bit and sighed. His butler bowed and said, "Was the wine not to your liking, sir"? Without being asked Ursa could hear his gun being cocked. "No no no, it's just so boring lately. This small fry is coming to me thinking he's worth a damn. I just want to get it over with". The sound of his servant's gun clicked as he went back to his duties. In the distance Ursa saw something he found rather amusing. In the distance, under the cover of darkness he saw a figure float down void of the night sky. He got a call from his den den, which he answered promptly. " Ursa here, what's up delta fox". The voice on the other end explained there was what seemed to be a flying person lugging several bodies to the office building next to his casino. "Don't do anything...---gah what"?

On the side of the building the cybernetic frame came crashing down and into the side of the building, making glass shatter. Attached to the end of it was a banner which said, Hey Drayden, call xxxx-xxxxx. Ursa turned his den den on again and said, "Yes I'm super de dooperily positive, leave her be. This is merely a day's worth of work, get a crew on it in a few hours".

Drayden walked through the door with a triumphant air to him. He stopped mid way through the room and bowed. "Good'evening Sir. I trust you're. ready. to. talk....business"? The man froze when he looked up to see his friend's body hanging out a 50 story building. "Ahh yes, maybe. but uhh you got something to deal with first huh?", Ursa said with a deadpan tone. Although on the inside, he was as giddy as a fan girl meeting Justin beiber for the first time.

Spoiler:

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:13 am

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 8:

Lina knelt down and tugged the chain, just to make sure it was fastened tightly. She looked over the side and once again, saw a flash of light in the distance. "Gosh darn it, what the heck is that"? Lina shook her head and began to make her way to the opposite side of the rooftop when her den den started to ring.

bweedil bweedil bweddil bweee

Lina pulled the baby den den out of her pocket to see an den den with an uncute face filled with rage and hatred. On the otherside of the line there was only breathing, deep and exasperated breathing. "hello"? There was no answer, but the sound of glass shattering from the belagio was her cue to start moving. " Come and get me Draydel". Within moments she was greeted by Drayden, who landed on the rooftop's ledge with a blunt thud. Wielding a grisly hammer, he grimaced at her while breathing heavily. "Yer dead. Fuck your bounty". Lina saw other people gathering around him as well. She grinned and let herself fall off the ledge to which he leapt forward using Geppu. But by the time he arrived to the other side, there was no sign of Lina."All of you. GO. This. Is. A. IRON. PIRATES. AFFAIR"!

Ursa had accompanied him as a show of good faith, with a team of specialists who could track down Lina in a matter of hours. However he grinned and said while lighting a cigarette. "Aye so yer out for blood ey? Well show your resolve and beat her. Maybe then you'll prove to be a worthy investment of my time". As he was walking toward the ledge he said, "Feel free to use the district as your playground. I'll be expecting a good show".

Spoiler:

Last edited by dingdongditcher on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

10Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:23 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 9

Lina landed in the back of a 4 star restaurant's alleyway, rolling a few times before regaining her footing. She sighed and looked around to make sure no one was following her. " Phew if everyone can take to the skies, then sheesh my powers suck". A den den caught sight of her within moments and zoomed in on her face as she made her way into crowded streets of the red city. She looked around to see hundreds of skyscrapers, nay, Skyreachers they should call them looming over her. The street level was filled with many people. She felt like she was in a trash compactor and ended up having to dive to the side a few times to avoid getting trampled. As she sat on the steps of an apartment building a man in a black jumpsuit appeared behind her.

Lina felt goosebumps riding up her spine for she didn't even detect his presence. But apparently he had enough time to light a cigarette and hold the box out for her. She shook her head and he nodded solemnly, taking a deep breath in. As he exhaled he said, " Bout time ya recognized me girl. Sheesh I thought you were some big shot pirate". Lina sighed and said, "Nope, just worth some chump change I guess. So are you here to take me in or something"?

The fellow looked down on her and shook his head. Taking another drag of his cigarette he took a second to compose himself and said, " The boss says you're interesting, that's all". As he dropped his cigarette, he left behind a little business card on the sidewalk. "Hmm Ursa big bear eh? Wonder why they call him a bear"? Lina imagined him being an expert fisherman or something, before shaking her head. She dialed the number and proceeded into the flow of traffic again.

"hello"? It was an man's face that popped on the den den, with a cigarette in his mouth and a sharp nose. It had a hat with silver bangs as it greeted her. "Are you this Ursa person"? The snailed blinked a few times before remembering why he was getting this call in the first place. " Ahh yes yes Miss Askr I wasn't expecting a call so soon"! Lina frowned and said, " I had no choice. Your goons probably know where I am at any given time right"? He chuckled and said, " Well we don't actually watch people take a poop if that's what yer asking. We do have standards little one". Lina exhaled as if she were relieved, making the snail almost tear up with a shit eating grin etched upon its face. " So what was that goon trying to say? Are you warning me to behave"?

The snail shook it head and said, "Oh no no see I'm the mercenary guy on the island.Unlike my chums I love to see fights and shit. So youre free to use district 4 as your playground, since I know neither of you are world enders...yet". Lina paused and chose her words carefully. She looked up at the sky as if she were a turkey about to drown before returning back to the conversation. " And what did he mean by putting on a good show"? The snail nodded and said, " Exactly that, put on a good show. It was more of a request than an ultimatum my dear girl. If you win though, bring drayden to me, k bye".

As the snail went off Lina paused for a moment causing a traffic congestion as she sneezed. At the same time a cannonball ripped through the crowd, scattering corpses in its wake and showering her with a coat of crimson.

Spoiler:

11Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:57 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 10

There perched upon the fourth story window of a nearby apartment complex was one of Drayden's remaining 5 crewmates. "The birdie is heading to sector 4 dash 10" The den den grinned and nodded before saying, "Aight hurry on over"! Lina rushed forth through supermarket where cannon balls were flying through the store, ripping it apart as she ran. She ducked and glided close to the floor, while being pelted by glass and food. The ground trembled as she ran, signalling the approach of the Iron pirate cyborgs. Seeing an opening she dashed through to a meatlocker where hand promptly grasped her neck." Ora ora ora YOU'RE. MINE!",said the grunt as he slammed her into the concrete floor. It was a scruffy looking guy with slicked back hair, whose every breath was visible due to the freezer. He looked at her with hungry eyes, reaching out for her with his other hand when she pulled out the handgun from the first two fellas she met. His eyes widened as she shot up his chin before tossing him aside.

Quickly she raced toward another exit which lead to a loading bay full of panicked workers. Another grunt leapt out and fired his cannon at her from across the room, to which she countered by strafing underneath it.She ran her hand along the concrete floor as another appeared.She paused and forced two massive chunks of concrete to rise up and nearly sandwich her in. They fired again, destroying the concrete but in the process losing sight of her in the dust and debris. As one stumbled in to get a close look, she slid to the side of him and shot his head before exiting the building and climbing up the next.

As she planted her feet into the side of the building to send herself flying up, pangs of pain shot through her body. She was already feeling exhausted and a bit light headed after that exchange. Drayden on the other hand, appeared a minute later to find the two of his men dead and the others looking lost and confused. "Fuck. Hurry up and get yer asses in gear. The authorities will be here any minute"!

Spoiler:

12Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:39 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 11

Lina jumped from the taller adjacent building and onto the supermarket roof shortly after. She watched from above as Drayden and his goon used geppu to escape the scene of the crime. While several individuals in black suits flood the place and the surrounding area. She stared in awe that their proficiency before slapping herself. She ended up using her powers to tail Drayden who ended up retreating into a nearby construction zone. It was nothing more than iron framework of a would be skyscraper. Lina positioned herself above them by entering from the top floor.

---back at the belagio---
"I say dear Ursy boy, you sure are quite generous", said the voluptuous woman seated next to him. He blushed and used his hat to cover his face before saying, "I like to have fun is all. My associates are too materialistic! It's people that matter"! His little group of richbois and rich gurls clapped as they watched the den den feed. "So this new girl, you have high hopes for her or something"? Ursa paused and took a sip of his wine, before swishing it around in his cup. "She's a silly goose. I hope she'll be fun to watch like she is now".

---back at the construction grounds---

Drayden and his fellows caught their breath as he slammed his fist into the steel beams. "You bastards had one....job...geez", he said as she wiped the sweat from his brow. Scott growled and moved into the open, pointing his finger at drayden. " Don't fucking pin this. on---". A shot fired and tore off the right side of his head from above. The group fell silent as the harsh sound of her deadbolt was being ripped from his resting position to eject a lone shell. "Move fuckers. She's just one sniper"!

Quickly the fellows used the darkness hide from her as they ascended the structure. Lina who was perched around 40 meters above them in a kneeling position put her gun on her back and began to climb as well. Drayden fell silent, which was hard to believe to her as he was always barking orders whenever he spoke in her presence. She pressed herself up against a steel beam with a bit of extra sticking out to provide extra cover. All she could hear was the sound the air rolling in and being disrupted whenever they leapt using geppu.

Lina tapped a bolt with her index finger and twirled it in a circular motion to force the bolt to slowly come out of the steel frame. As he came out she tossed it the side, creating the only sound for the last five minutes, resulting in beam being destroyed by the trigger happy pursues. She grinned and loudly ascended the structure. Following in her wake was an ominous creaking sound. Drayden and his men follow regardless, only to have Lina pop out of nowhere as she slammed her feet into his chest. The fellow felt unphased by her attack, but it was only a distraction so she could touch his face. As he tried to smack her off him, he felt his insides being grinded up, as his cybernetic frame separated from his organic body. " bye bye", she said with a grin. With a hard swipe she sent the blood frame toward the other grunt who was still in mid jump. The force of the frame impaled the bastard before sending him to his doom as she revoked her powers from it. Sending him careening to the earth under the weight of his comrade.

The two remaining fighters were Lina and Drayden. Both situated on opposite ends of the structure. Lina slowly rose as Drayden stared her down with a expression full of anguish. The two of them said nothing as they drew their weapons one last time. Drayden sighed and said, "Why'd ya have to kill em all. They'd be worthless shit bags without me". Lina pondered for a moment as she placed the bullet into its chamber. With a harsh shove, it locked into place. " This is probably what you've been doing ever since you left your hometown am I right? We're pirates, we have no right to our humanity after a certain point".

Drayden laughed and he laughed earnestly, as he took cover. "I suppose so. How many people have I trampled to get here.. How many have you trampled as well. But still, they were nothing but misfits that society tossed aside". Lina threw herself against a steel beam to get herself some cover as well and said, " Yea they seemed to be loyal boys. One told me I was an worthless demon. I've never been called such a thing by another murderer". Drayden sighed and said, "Well girl pirates are still people. Even if we toss aside our conscience, we still cling to someone or something to keep moving forward. What is it that you look forward to"?

Lina paused and looked up at the night sky. " In all honesty, nothing. I've just been a drifter ever since I came to this god forsaken region of the world". Drayden appeared before her using soru, both hands gripping his hammer's handle as he cocked it back all the way. " say hello to my boys"

Spoiler:

13Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Empty Re: Iron dradel? draven? draben?(bounty) Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:52 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Part 12

Instead of a shot being fired, spikes made of metal clashed with the man's weapon. He promptly let go as the structure groaned. Only barely managing to avoid being made into a kabob due to the spike's slow speed.  As he fell backwards Lina stood still, shoulders up and back straight. She fired at his leg, making drayden cry out in pain. As he started to fall to what would have been his death, she caught his ankle in mid fall and tossed him aside. He rolled about for a bit after rag dolling across the ground floor, groaning and half conscious. He looked up at her form in the moonlight, seeing nothing but a creature of darkness parading as a human.

He looked up at her petite form shrouded by darkness, but accentuated by the glittering lights around them. Using her powers she lifted two pillars made of cement and forced them to wrap around Drayden as he lied there with his constricted breathing. "For your information, I'm searching for nothing nor do I need anyone else. All I strive to do is live to see another day". Drayden laughed as he began to rise into the air upon a boulder ripped from the earth that was serving as a platform for him. "You pathetic worm", he said as he spit at her face. Lina wiped it off with her hand and looked forward toward the Belagio. "Ehh whether you see them or not will depend on that Weirdo I talked to". Awaiting her on the roof of his casino was Ursa who looked up at her with a gleeful grin. "You knew I'd be up here huh"?

Lina shrugged and said, " I had feeling you knew I was coming all along".

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum