Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Curiousity, Researching, Developing. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Curiousity, Researching, Developing. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Curiousity, Researching, Developing. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Curiousity, Researching, Developing. EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Curiousity, Researching, Developing. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Curiousity, Researching, Developing. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Curiousity, Researching, Developing. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Curiousity, Researching, Developing. EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Curiousity, Researching, Developing. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Empty Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Sat May 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
A soft yet loud noise hovers through the air near the forest trees, a small drop of drool hanging from the sloppy jaw of the Panda Mink. With his back laying against the grassy ground he was having a nice snooze with Risaka nearby just pondering about for herself. It has been a few days already since the break out event, holding at her bandaged arm she'd remind herself all the unecessary fighting she had to go through. But looking back at the snoring Panda she thought otherwise, she is somewhat appreciative towards him, for once someone she could actually rely on.

But with enough silent thinking she got up and held her black coat over her shoulder, walking over to Kuba and giving his side a light yet firm kick, due to his large size. ''Hey, get up, you have already been sleeping over night..'' The sleep bubble rising up and down from his snout pops and effectively makes him lively. Raising up he'd look around in slight surprise before getting on his feet. ''I-I! I have been sleeping still?! Aw man, I was planning on fishing..'' Risaka didn't even bother responding to that, having her bag already packed she began walking along the grassy field next to the shore, with Kuba following right after.

''A-aaaah wait! Aren't we gonna go fishing!'' He finally caught up to her and gave a small huff, though the green haired gal gave him a single eyed stare to make him not so huffy at her. ''I'm tired of just sitting around, I've decided to use my time effectively..'' Kuba as the airhead he is would just tilt his head. A couple of seconds goes by and she felt like he was just gonna stare at her until she said more. With a stunned noise she fixed her bangs to the left. ''We will go shopping some tools, and you will help me Kuba.'' Kuba as loyal he is raised his paw up to his forehead and giving her a powerful salute. ''Aye aye!''

2Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Empty Re: Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Sat May 19, 2018 7:05 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Walking through the lonesome streets in Mock Town, Risaka had found herself some suitable places to scavange whatever she needed, hopefully that is. Kuba was almost like a dog that followed her tip toe around in the markets. Inside one of them a simple glass store. Taking up a dozen of vials and bottles and corks for within her liking. She made Kuba begin to hold it all in his large panda arms as he was trying to balance the stacks of glass items. Risaka had put full trust on Kuba to not screw it up, it gave Kuba some leg shivering tension, just the thought of disappointing Risaka would spook up his soul.

Risaka finally eventually got to the cashier who was just half asleep by their desk. It was a man with fuzzed eyebrows and round glasses. She gave a small smack to the desk to liven his spirit up, he jumped up a bit and would adjust his glasses before peering at the large mink behind her, with the stacks of glass items. He gasped in pure shock, never have he seen such amount being purchased at once. ''Please don't mind the panda... I want all of this in a single crate, asap..'' The cashier didn't even process it all properly, but he responded regardless and soon got it all neatly inside a crate. Risaka left a pouch of beli on the desk before giving Kuba the go sign. The Panda Mink nodded to her and lifted up the crate with his bear strenght out of the shop.

''Where to go now... this way Kuba.'' She took off rather quickly, Kuba had ttrouble following her with a large crate blocking his view. Risaka went inside hobby store, amazingly this kind of store was located in a town such as Mock Town, she took a moment to gaze around the interior and the many shelves filled with varied unique tools. Kuba however was outside and incapable to go inside with the crate in the way. ''G-guuuuh...'' Observing one item after another gave the green haired gal many ideas, more specifically she wanted something that was related to studying contents of certain masses. She got up to the lady that was cleaning away dust from a small set of magnifying glasses. ''Hello? Are you the owner of this place?'' The old lady blinked with a smile up to Risaka, getting her full focus directed at her and nodded. ''Why yes of course my dear,
my name is Clariett Willow and I collect and sell unique tools for all kinds of wonders!''
With such enthusiastic attitude there was only sun shine coming out from her, a rather beamed up old lady. Risaka would get to business quick and picked up one of the magnifying glasses. ''I see.. you got tools that helps with researching contents? Something that are more effective than these of course..'' She gave an amused chuckle, the old lady turned to the side and walked up to a small shelf with a white microscope laying with a small cobweb hanging under it's tip. The old lady held it up to let Risaka view it's scientific glory. ''This is one of the very few kinds of Microscopes that were left hanging it seems, no one really is into the world of science, but you my dear has that flare of curiousity, it sparks excitement.'' As much Risaka wanted to understand what the old lady meant she just nodded, gently holding the Microscope close to her and inspects it. ''This one will do...how much for it?'' The old lady dismissed the question with a raised hand and just smiled to up to Risaka. ''It's yours, those who values the underappreciated subjects should be gifted more, consider this as a small gift..'' Caugth off guard by the statement Risaka would give an appreciate very small smile, giving a small bow to show graditude. ''I thank you for this gift..''

3Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Empty Re: Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Sun May 20, 2018 1:22 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
It didn't take long until Risaka finally looked behind her at Kuba to see his current state. He was in an unfortunate position, his entire view blocked with both arms occupied by the mass purchases. She knew it was about time to head back, seeing as Kuba weren't capable to hold more, or else he'd surely fall back. ''I think it's time for us to finish our shopping spree, let's go Panda.'' And without løetting Kuba respond his own opinion he quickly followed after, not that he'd speak out his trouble, he was more than happy to assist her. Both Risaka and Kuba had visited various stores, from small survival tools to proper equipment for her scientific start. But most importantly for Kuba they had visited a small Medical Store for the roughed up Panda.

On their way out of the market streets a couple of men stood by a corner on the end of the street, and before she knew it the two men stepped right infront and looked down at her. She firmly stopped just one step away from the both and peeked up at them. ''....Hm?'' They both smirked and cracked their knuckles. ''What a nice your dog is holding eh? Ya think this town is a mere shopping center? Everyone gotta pay the extra for the goods in town~ Pay up missy!'' The lad next to him chuckled and inspected the large pile Kuba were holding, but Kuba couldn't see anything and just stood there all confused, hearing the male's voice made him wondering. ''P-pay up wuh?'' Risaka frowned at the guy, but she took notice that his left leg looked awfully bruised, must've been from a fight, it was bandaged and likely a very effective spot to strike. With a swift position change she gave the leg of his a firm kick directly at his kneecap, the impact forced him to yell out and fall on his knees before she follows it up with a jawshot, striking him to the side against the ground. But his buddy reacted rather quickly to Risaka's assault, but it was no surprise to her that he'd try to go for a direct strike at her. She gently moved to the side to let his punch just pass her, with his arm fully exposed to her she force palmed his ankle upwards to give his bone a small snap yet painfull snap. He yelled out and suddenly got pulled over her back, Risaka slammed him right down at the other guy with enough force to knock them both out. She sighed and straightened her posture and looked back at Kuba. ''Let's go, before more meatheads try their luck.'' Kuba was truly oblivious to the situation, he only heard yelling and small thumping noises, but following her made him step over both of them, with his size and wieght plus with the carrying stacks it made both of the thugs grunt out in pain. ''Oh! Ah! Sorry sorry! Coming through! Don't mind me!''

4Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Empty Re: Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Fri May 25, 2018 6:40 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
The small episode with the thugs left Kuba with a shiver once Risaka finally told him what happened back there. He shrieked a bit and wanted to hold his head, but with the stacks of resources in his arms made it difficult even move. Risaka quickly regretted telling him and would hold at the stacks to make it stop wobbling with haste. ''Calm down Panda! I'll have you on a stick if you break any of my equipment!'' With little to no response back from him she'd give a firm stomp at his left foot, making him stop completely and yell out in pain. ''GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! W-why did you do that!'' She grunted and took one part of the stack and put it on the ground to safety. ''These are real important, had to make you snap out from your cloud of fear'' She didn't hold back being blunt towards him, but Kuba was a silly airhead and tilted his head. ''...Euhm, cloud of fear?''

Time went for a bit, Risaka was looking over everything and crossed out everything on her list. Kuba being behind her and just sitting like a large teddy bear. His beady black eye stared down at her and was filled with curiousity, he even leaned down, attempting to read on the list. But unfortunately for him, he couldn't read. ''.....? What are you doing?'' She turned her head and gazed at his silly expression. 'I-I can't read, but your list seem pretty long...'' It wasn't everyday one would meet a Navigator that couldn't even read, she was surprised and frowned upon it. ''You really can' read? That is very troublesome...'' Kuba just simply nodded, but he wasn't aware of the crucial weakness, being a Navigator being able to read is almost a necessity. Risaka thought through the current situation and pointed to the equipments. ''I'll help you read, but first we need a place to assemble my work.'' The large panda wiggled his nose and got on his two stubby feet, saluting with a beamy grin.

It was then Risaka had cracked up an idea, but it'd be sheer luck if she found such place. In prior events she has been visiting the more gloomy part of town, where most houses are broken down and not really habitable, but she knows for a fact that pirates likes to use basements as hiding places. She finally grew a bit eager to get her work started, hurrying Kuba up so that they could reach to the gloomy streets before evening. ''We better hurry Kuba, that is our top priority!'' Kuba was quick on his legs, occasionally almost tripping from the uneven stone ground.

They ahd finally reached to Risaka's desired destination, it was dark, and awfully empty, no life was spotted, not even small animals other than rats. Kuba did not exactly enjoy the sight of the place, it gave him a bad feeling, almost as if a mugger could come around the corner any moment. Risaka however stared a bit lifelessly, bored even as she was scanning the area for any suitable spots to check out. ''It's worse than I thought..'' ''C-c-can w-we go back already?!'' She shuck her head and approached a small opening, pushing the planks to the sides, forcing the opening to reveal a deep staircase. ''This must be one of those wine cellars, this building was probably a a shop for booze, let's go Panda.'' She went down and did not let Kuba have a chance to protest. He gulped and watched the opening, getting a small sweatdrop falling down from his face in awkwardness. ''I-....I'm too fat to fit...''

5Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Empty Re: Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Tue May 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Blowing at the walls made several waves of dust fly through the murky air. She coughed a bit from the dust and waving it away from her. Knowing this cellar haven't been used in years got her frowning upon the long session of cleaning ahead. Kuba finally squeezed through, it was a miracle that he kept the stacks of tools in his hands until he finally got to the bottom. He pants out and puts it all on a table near the wall where he'd jsut flop down at his rear with an exhausted expression. ''eeeehhhhhgh...'' His stomach rumbles loud and falls on his side, his expression of exhaustion slowly turns into day dreaming, likely about some delicious fish straight from the ocean. Risaka didn't mind at Kuba's behaviour, though she'd grab a nearby chair and sit on it before crossing her arms, staring more around. ''Hm, yeah, this place will do, just gonna need some serious overhauling.''

A hour goes by, Kuba was munching alot on a large salmon while Risaka had taken off her coat and dusting off all the layers of dust from the walls, floor, tables, until she thoroughly have cleaned the cellar for old powder. Kuba finally finished his meal and got back on his stubby legs, admiring the cellar when it isn't so dusty. ''It sure looked alot more smaller with all the cobwebs hanging around! Hey! I wanna help too!'' Risaka turned towards him and held her chin while thinking. ''I can't trust you with my equipment... so I want you demolish the empty wine barrls at the middle of the room.'' She pointed at the bunch of dried empty barrels that just took space in the middle of the large room. Kuba saluted and would give an encouraged bear growl before smacking the barrels down. After a dozen of hits from the large mink the barrels was soon just a pie of dried planks. ''HAAAAH! Barrels are no match to me! Gwahaha!'' Risaka sat there and rolled her eyes from his comment. ''And now carry everything up the stairs, it still takes space..'' He got caught off guard and quickly turned his surprised gaze at her. ''W-whaaat?! Everything! But there's so much!'' She nodded and got back to her unpacking, Kuba sighs out and scoops up a decent amount of planks into his hug.

Risaka knew what she was doing, at least when it came to setting up. Having the shelves filled on her right, putting up a few candles around the room to light it up as night took over the day, and finally bringing her books out. One of them was a book she had kept since her childhood, it was her father's, a book worth such great deal of research and development. Knowing her father had been working with shady groups did not help his case, but she was a pirate, so it was all or nothing with this. She opened it once more, she has already read it 10 times through her life, but she always read it more to follow the guides. Kuba had finally brought every plank out of the cellar, looking over at Risaka got him wondering. He peeked above her down at the book, but she quickly slammed it close and turned her attention to him. ''D-don't just peek like that! This is important and only I should read it!'' Kuba jumped back and shrieked just so slightly. ''EEEEEE! Okay okay! I'm sorry I won't read your diary!'' She blinked unamused at his respond, but it was whatever for her, you could say this book was like father's diary in a sense

Some more time passes by, Kuba had fallen asleep at a blanket in the background, but Risaka kept being awake and focused on her researching. She had always wondered what her powers truly meant and how it functioned. She already knew it was a form of poison, but under the microscope she noticed it was a poison that had all the same traits like other groups of poison. It was rather fascinating for her, knowing such poison could even exist would only mean one thing. She knew she could do more with it, writing down everything she sees observes and tests the purple poison with other fluids. It all becomes clear for her that it was a poison did effective damage rather than reacting only to certain fluids. A poison that takes effects even on bare skin when most poisonous fluids doesn't work unless contacted with blood. She dripped some poison from her fingertip down to another glass plate and took some blood from herself. Adding them together she saw that no reaction was presented, it was natural between the two. It was then it clicked for her, a waterfall of hypothesis broke out inside her mind, and thus her long night of experimenting commenced.

6Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Empty Re: Curiousity, Researching, Developing. Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Kuba as the large snoring being he is had rolled across the room while dreaming more of his delicious dreams, but it wasn't until near 10 am in the morning that he finally wakes up and jolts up upon realizing it was this late already. He scanned across of the room until seeing by the corner where Risaka was sitting, on her chair while looking down into the Microscope in all silence and peace. Kuba didn't think too much of it and got up on his two feet, but before he could go ahead and snag himself a large fish from the basket he heard a rather silent yawn from Risaka's position. She leaned back on her chair and stretched her arms, her face was really doopey and down, her eyes with dark bags and bangs covering her face more than usual.

Kuba snuck up behind her and poked at her shoulder, she barely reacted to his poke, she was acting with a lifeless gesture as she was getting up from her chair. ''R-risa-chan! Didn't you get any sleep? Y-you look like a zombie!'' She responded with a grumble, and with a thump she laid down on the ground on her side with her head leaning at her right hand. ''I will just take a quick nap... please don't touch any of the shelves near the desk...'' Kuba scratched his head and turned his attention to the large shelves with many glass vials filled with various purple shaded liquids, some almost solid while others acted more like water. It sort of reminded Kuba grape fruit juice, he felt almsot thirsty and would try to reach out for one. However Risaka raised her hand up and pointed at him despite having her back towards. ''Please don't kill yourself, it's not drinkable, it's poison...'' He gasped a bit and retracted backwards with a slight feared stare at the vials. S-scary gah!''

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum