Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
"I usually make due with what I have on hand, thank you" Gideon gave a slight head bow towards the captain, trying to figure out what to prepare for the crew, though that thought was put to the side when the captain stated the plan. This slaver had caused real problems for many people, including most of this crew, which seemed inevitable for the crew to take action and surely there will be death. Gideon took a quick glance to Yuurei who had met eyes with him, "Sure, I'll give a call for anything I might need" and with everyone departing the meeting hall, Gideon made his way to the other side of the dock, which didn't take him long given his long strides.

Where he left his ship, which was dwarfed by the size of the Charion, Gideon pulled off a tarp he placed on it and drew his skillet which was the size of the floor of a small room. Then he pulled out a few packets of boar meat and dropped them onto the skillet. After a few giant finger pinches of seasoning, Gideon clicked his teeth and ignited his breath which sprayed before him, heating the bottom of the skillet as he allowed the boar meat to move from side to side.

"Everything alright there, Gin?" the dock master showed up.

"Yes, and thank you for pulling the meat off the ice block" Gideon replied as he then placed the skillet on a makeshift metal stand. He began to think about asking Koneko about working over his boat to make it more suitable as a personal kitchen, though he was hesitant on the thought, believing she may growl the way a cat does when it gets irritable.

Batman4560

Batman4560
The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon - Page 2 30Jm0lM

What the hell is a girl scout? Mashyuu thought to himself up until the door swung open. "Umm.... No it's fine that you missed the meeting. But Harley told me that you're dealing with some stuff. Based on what you just said, she was right." Mashyuu took the chance left by Dai to step into the room, just enough that he wasn't blocking the doorway. Mashyuu folded his hands in front of his legs and leaned against the doorway. He had seen that posture in the past, the way that Dai held himself.... Mashyuu held himself like that for months after he had fallen from Skypiea and lost everything. "Someone close to you has died... I know that there is nothing that can be done now to help. Nobody can give you the words you need to hear and nothing is going to ease your pain. You should know that you're not alone in the world though. As much as I don't like people, you guys are my family and I'm going to support and help you guys when you need it. So take the time you need to pull yourself together, do what you have to as long as your not hurting yourself. But don't shut yourself in. It's not good for you."

Mashyuu clasped his hand on the side of Dai's shoulder and gave it a firm and friendly squeeze. "Besides it smells like booze in here and you're gonna get drunk off the smell. Can't set a course if your too trashed." He smirked and headed out to his room to put his things away and collect his thoughts.

Harley watched as Yuurei stepped into her room and she frowned while placing a hand on her hip. "I should have known it would be you coming to see me. The only person that gets beat up as much as Mashyuu is you. I've only known you for a few weeks and I've already made sure you were okay more than anyone else... I'm gonna start charging you." Harley grumbled while getting some tools together and listening to Yuurei's explanation as to how he was hurt and what he did to get better. "So you let a bunch of strangers treat you? Something tells me that you found an actual doctor. These wounds are fine. But they need intense heat to treat properly. So this is gonna hurt..." Harley smirked and reached into a small cooler to grab a piece of ice. Without warning she shoved the ice on the bruises of Yuurei's back.

"I was told to stay on the ship so that I could patch you guys up if you got hurt! I'm not angry that you went to a different doctor, but you didn't bring me back any of that water!? It's unforgiveable!" Harley shouted then slapped his back and moved to stand in front of the man, dropping the ice on the floor. "Why don't I like killing? Look around us. There is enough death in the world without me or you adding to it. I get that sometimes you need to do it. I've had to do it too. But if I can avoid it I will. I expect you to do the same damn it. Mashyuu's family, killed by scum. My family, killed by scum, Dai just lost someone close to him, and you? Have you lost anyone who didn't have any sort of self control? Who knows about Gideon and Koneko. What about those others who followed you here? I'm sure they lost people close to them due to pointless murder." Harley's hands clenched into fists and she flicked Yuurei in the forehead. "That's why. But I don't question why you steal or collect swords. Don't ask me why I don't like killing again. Just think next time." Harley took off her gloves and left Yuurei in her office to think about what she had said.

On the horizon of the crows nest line of sight a group of fifty or so men could be seen, each with wings strapped to their backs by metal wires, carrying short spears and dressed in blue togas. On their sides were jade tear drop shaped clubs. Each of the men had tattoos on their faces and they chanted a war song while moving in a unified war dance. The sound was familiar to Mashyuu, bringing up a distant memory to the man. From below deck his eyes went wide and he rushed to the main deck of the ship, to meet with Harley and anyone else who may have heard the sound. "Quinn's personal hunting party.... Stand brave, that song, those movements are meant to strike fear in our hearts. Don't let those clubs strike you, they are made to break bone and kill!" Mashyuu shouted.

Quickly he clicked on his den den and spoke into it to alert anyone who wasn't aware of what was happening. "We have Quinn's slavers coming to attack! Meet up in front of the Charon and get ready for a terribly tough fight!" Mashyuu shouted. He grabbed Harley by the waist and flew her down at the ground, landing silently. Harley took a step to the side and entered her fighting stance. "I have your back Captain." She growled, putting herself in the mindset of someone who needed to fight for her life. Mashyuu drew Silverwind from his hip holsters and started to swing the weapons around by the chain to pick up momentum....

NPC:

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
His back straightened in an agitated manner as he heard mashyuu enter the roo0ml. then he really got his blood pressure rising when he said that he was dealing with some stuff. A vein in the upper right portion of his temple proceeded to pop out of anger. He took a calming breath and took a sip of his ale. He breathed through his nostrils as he drank deeply from his tankard. He parted the tankard from his lips and quickly proceeded to cover his mouth as he felt a very large belch erupt but he stifled it quieting it as he placed his tankard down on the bedside table.

He shook his head as he clenched his fists angrily. "No I'm not alone I know that mashy, However that doesn't change the fact that I feel alone and I seek to be alone with my grief. I would not wish to be a burden on anyone else." He held up his hand and covered his face and he grinned slightly keeping his back away from his friend. "We are not setting sail regardless, I have things to do here vengeance to get and a whole lot of slavers to kill not to mention get a sword I spotted earlier." Just as he finished speaking he then heard the unmistakable sound of people chanting.

He didn't know what they were saying but there was no misinterpreting there meaning. they had come to fight. From the sound of them there sounded to be quiet a few of them. He watched as mashyuu left. Dai followed after the captain. He4 was going to vent some of his frustration out on those people. Not to mention he wanted to defend his ship they were not going to hurt them or its crew members. He cracked his neck to the side as he reached the deck of the ship and caught sight of the incoming men.

What a paultry pittance of men so eager to come to die. Or perhaps they were seeking retribution form the sounds of it mashyuu had more than likely caused an incident since he knew the name of the man who controlled these men. He placed his hand on yubashiri and proceeded to the front of the ship. He gleamed over and would wait for the men to come to him after all he had no long distance moves to speak of just yet. In time he would learn some but for now, he preferred his close quarter's combat.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
When Yuurei sat down he noticed how Harley looked at him, he knew that she wouldn’t happy with how he always showed up to see her, and not for personal reason. He was always hurt for some reason, and she was usually the one to patch him up. He heard her scolding him, but he knew she just wanted to take care of himself more, and not get hurt like he had been this entire time. Still, her second opinion matter to him, and it was something he was happy to hear. She had told him that he was find, which made happy, but then she told him about something hurting. He didn’t know what it was at first, but then he felt dry ice touch the areas were his bruises were located. He tensed up to the feeling of it touching his back. He wanted to scream, but instead he bit his lower lip as a way to stay quiet while she treated him. He figured that she was enjoying this, or something of the sort, but he chose not to say anything.

It seemed like she was upset with the fact that he didn’t bring any of the water from the well back with him. He would have if he could have, but the person guarding it was someone to be fear. He could feel her slap his back, and soon enough she had made her way around, and his eyes could only be met with hers’. Then it began, Mashyuu had told him to ask her this question before, but now he did and the answer he got wasn’t surprising, but good to hear. She had lost her family, so did Mashyuu, and then she had asked him if he had lost someone. Yuurei looked down to the ground as he had a flashback of his friend saving his life from being tortured. The wounds on his back began to sting a little bit causing Yuurei to grunt a bit from the pain of his past. He was lost in his mind as he watched his friend getting stab right in front of his face, and there was nothing he could do about it. The last of his group being taken away from by the one thing he loved, a sword.

It was a sword that he wanted to add to his collection, and knew that sooner or later he would go look for it. It didn’t take a while before he felt her flick his forehead follow by her not asking questions. She had snapped him out of his thoughts as he looked up at her with a straight face before saying anything. ”You can ask me why I steal, and collect swords. I will never lie to you, and as for losing someone I have lost someone. I had a friend save my life from being tortured, and then he was stabbed in the heart by a sword. That was why I was nervous of joining you guys because I felt like it would happen all over again. My friends being taken away from one by one like when I was younger, and then I would be left alone all over again. It is why I train as hard as I do, so I don’t ever have to face such an ordeal ever again in my life,” he explained to her as she walked out door when she was finished. He had gotten up from his seat and figured he would make his way back to the deck. Yuurei would put his robe fully on again as he also had left the medic room, and was making his way towards the stairs to the deck.

Koneko on the other hand noticed that Gideon had walked away from her, and she pouted because she offered her assistants, and he didn’t take advantage of it. She only sighed because there was no need to angry about it, so she started walking around the ship as she was checking up on it. The grunts continued to look from the crow’s nest to see if there was anybody heading their way, and fifth one had joined them as he didn’t know what else to do. Still, the grunts had noticed that there were a large army heading their way, and their eyes widen as they were shocked and surprised. They shouted out loud, so that everybody on deck, and below could hear it. They spoke about the number, the description, and weapons they were carrying. Koneko heard this as she rushed towards the front of the ship and watched these people make their way towards the ship, but she wasn’t the only one. She looked to the side to see Mashyuu, and heard what he had to say. She wasn’t at first, but when he mentioned Quinn's name then she was a bit nervous. These men reminded her of when Quaid's men that had chased her down before, and made sure that she couldn’t live a free life. She didn’t move from where she stood even after had said this to her, and everybody that was on the deck of the ship. She watched the doctor, the navigator and the captain make their way off the ship and onto the docks ready to fight.

Yuurei on the other hand was making his way up to the deck of the ship when he heard the sound of chanting, follow by the fact that folks he was friends with were yelling that people were marching in their general direction. When he got to the deck he could see that Mashyuu had finished talking, and Daimaru, Harley, and Mashyuu had jumped off the ship to welcome their uninvited guest. The pirate looked over to Koneko as she looked nervous, and he walked over to her as he patted her on her head. ”You don’t have to fight Koneko. I will protect you until you no longer want to be under my care. Just watch,” he said as he jumped off the ship and landed next to the other three. The only thing he didn’t do was stand there. He moved forward and turned to the three with a smile on his face. ”I’ll go first then,” he said as he knew the huge shadow would soon cover them.

Yuurei took out his blades in front of Mashyuu, Harley, and Daimaru, revealing Egeking, and Kusanagi in one hand while Benihime, and his father’s sword was in the other hand. While he walked backwards he shifted his feet, so that he could look towards the warriors in front of him. He started jogging, and his jogging soon turned into a sprint he could only give out a smirk as he could see that there were looking at him with a worry face on their face. He pinpointed the number of people heading towards the ship, and there were seventy of them. A lot of people to come and get us. Time to take a lot of them out. he thought to himself as he noticed that a few of them had gotten range weapons out, and fired them at Yuurei. The pirate had deflected the incoming attacks using Observation to see where they were heading. He would have avoided them, but would chance his friends getting hit by them. They were surprised of Yuurei’s movements but continued to march until Yuurei met with the warrior in front of him.

He took his body and spun around, and sliced the first of Quinn’s men, but it didn’t just stopped there. A huge wind spiraling slash had surrounded him and the man he had cut down. The wind slash started lifting the people upward that were around him, and were being cut up from Yuurei’s attack. They had dropped to the ground after the technique was over, and Yuurei had gotten into a fighting position as there were still quite a lot of men left to take out. His attack had gone far, but not far enough to take out everybody. He had to make sure his attack didn’t reach his family behind him. He was, however, prepared for any attacks to come his way as he could feel the killing aura from all these people here.

+5 Doriki into Endurance (Secondary)
+5 Doriki into Strength in arms due to race (Primary)
+2 Doriki into Speed (Tertiary*+)
1/10 Haki
Technique used:

Last edited by Yuurei on Tue May 22, 2018 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon breathed out another small stream of fire to continue heating the meat, he would normally do this every so often given that he didn't have a stove or a firepit to provide consistent heat. He reached over to grab a small barrel of basil when he heard the war chant, though he thought nothing of it, he just gave a giant's pinch of basil to the heating boar meat that could feed an entire crew. He then placed enough rice and water into a cauldron that sat on another makeshift metal stand, then he blew fire onto it, careful not that have any wood catch fire.

It wasn't until one of the winged men shouted from the crow's nest that caught Gideon's attention. He wasn't sure what the watchman was shouting about until the baby den den mushi received Mashyuu's announcement, "Damn it! Why now!?" Gideon cursed. A mixed salad bowl of worry and concern filled the giant's belly; the crew who were affected by the slavers, how would they feel? Yuurei and him didn't have enough time to heal their wounds enough, and the food needed to be tended to.

He had no choice, it was a direct order from his new captain... his first captain, the closest thing to family since...

After quickly putting a giant's pinch of salt into the cauldron, he picked it up and slipped the skillet's handle through the ring of the cauldron, allowing it to dangle as he wielded both with one hand and with the other hand, he drew Mjolgera from his fannypack as he looked towards the Charon. There, he saw a small army of people making their way towards the ship, which he answered by charging forward, making just two long strides and swinging Mjolgera, sweeping the floor and bringing it up, sending three men flying into the air along side the other men that were sent flying by the miniature tornado.

These men hurt the crew, and now they are interrupting their meal, Gideon knew they needed to be taught a lesson.

Batman4560

Batman4560

There was nothing else to say to Dai, the man knew where Mashyuu stood on the subject and likely knew that Mashyuu wouldn't stand for his crew to harm himself. The Captain left and was soon followed by Dai. Before much could happen the founding members of the Phantom Raiders were standing to face the charging force of Quinn's small army. Before Mashyuu could examine the battlefield and issue orders, Yuurei rushed in headstrong, making Mashyuu hold his head in annoyance. "Dai, those men can't use their wings, I'll take to the sky and pick off their rear flanks, making circles around the group to thin out their numbers. Try to..." As Mashyuu started to give his orders, a giant weapon cleaved through a small group coming from Mashyuu's right. ".... Try to hang on the left side while Yuurei continues his attack head on. Harley, hang back and take out anyone who manages to get close to the ship. GIDEON! KEEP UP THE ATTACK ON THE RIGHT SIDE!" Mashyuu shouted.

Mashyuu's wings spread out far and he put more slack in his twin scythes then took off into the sky. His left and right hands started spin his weapon close to the center of the chain, creating a sweeping and flowing shield of chain and blades. The swing of Mashyuu's weapon deflected arrows, launching them at random directions while Mashyuu closed the gap between himself and the group of charging men. The entire back row of hunters were archers, aiming high to arch their shots as close to the crew as possible. Mashyuu swept low and stopped swinging his weapons, pulling back on the right half of his weapon and hurled it down into the crowd, catching a small group of bows with his hand scythe as he passed through the group. The blade ripped through the bow strings, making the bows useless. Before anyone could grab the hand scythe firmly, Mashyuu yanked the weapon back to his hand and spun around the group, quickly circling to get a feel on the situation.

NPC:

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai looked out at the oncoming assault of men.He chuckled as he spotted yuurei charging straight head first into the fray. That should have been him heading into the front lines first. He smirked and slowly drew yubashiri from its sheath. He felt the ground tremor as he jumped off the boat as he saw there favorite giant cook charge forward as well. Those two were trying to make him feel left out he swore. "He placed his hand and fashioned it into a makeshift loudspeaker and yelled. "Hey, guys Why did you start without me not cool!" He had returned to his old cheerful self. The air was rife with the stench of battle and it temporarily brought him out of his funk.

He turned his head back to the captain as he issued out the orders for him to take. He merely nodded as he watched the giant swing his weapon launching three people into the air. " OHhh and the giant takes down three with a mighty swing good distance." He smirked as he walked casually onto the battlefield from the ship. This would be most therapeutic for him maybe he could take out his agression out on these slavers. Oh this was going to be so much fun already quite a few had been taken down by yuurei and gideon.

He cracked his neck to the other side as he moved to the left flank as head been so instructed and looked out. inside his mind, he was reciting eeny meanie miney moe on the attackers. "Oh, they all look so cute and helpless I cant just choose one." he smirked wide as his nostrils caught the scent of blood in the air and his pupils dilated. Dai brought his sword to chest height level and began to wave it slowly at first but increasing the speed to his fullest.

He continued to move forward heading into the fray as he let loose his most deadliest barrage attack he knew. Within seconds several of the grunts screamed out and fell to the ground with bleeding chest wounds to the heart. the tip of his blade dripped slowly onto the white cloud like surface as he narrowed his eyes and brought his sword into a defensive stance ready to counter-attack.

Technique used:

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
When he was done with his attacked he had noticed that there were a lot of people heading his way. They of course were ready to fight, and having him draw the first blood just pushed them to fight. He heard his captain shouting out orders, but he wasn’t told to do much, but to continue on what he was doing. He loved that about Mashyuu, and he figured his captain would fly into the air and use that to his advantage. The pirate watched as these men tried to strike him down, but he would easily be able to see it coming even if he wasn’t using Observation. He had dodged a hammer that had been swung horizontally by one of the many warriors in the battlefield. When he dodged the attack, the man’s hand slashed downward as he would cut down on the person who tried to attack him. There would be several people who would tried to do that as well, which each of them would meet an painful end with Yuurei’s slashes.

The thief looked as if he was dancing around the battleground as he wasn’t allowing his attacks to be let up. He didn’t have to worry about any of the warriors that weren’t coming towards him because he knew that his allies would take care of them. He focused on those that were in his eye view, but not just them, he also focused those who had rushed towards the sides of him. ”DIE YOU VERMIN!” someone shouted from his side, and Yuurei had slashed him down. The warriors around him didn’t seem like they were scared of death, which meant their resolve and cause was on a whole different level. He did, however, noticed something different between the foot soldiers. They had surrounded him, and they were getting ready to attack, but he could see that they were all going to do this at the same time. That was a smart thing to do, so he sighed and started moving his blades around, but stood his ground.

They weren’t sure what the man was planning, but they had come here to take out Mashyuu, and anybody that man held dear to him. They all leaped towards Yuurei, but the young man was using Youkai’s Hei to defend himself. He had focused his speed, perception, and use of Observation to see the incoming attacks. His blades had been coated with Armament then and there as they had broken through the men’s weapons that they used to attack him. While they had done they were also slashed by Yuurei’s blade as they had dropped to the ground, and he had soon come to a stop as he sighed, and looked at the remaining force that belonged to this Quinn person Mashyuu had known. ”I don’t think you guys understand who you are attacking. Mashyuu here is strong on his own, but with his crew he is unstoppable. You will either die here, or runaway regretting that you even tried to arrive here,” he tried to intimidate them, and he could tell a few would hesitate, but didn’t run. It brought a smile on his face because it just meant that their faith was able to be wavered even if it was a small amount. Still, he would move forward as he would continue his onslaught on Quinn’s men.

Koneko was still on the deck of the ship, but she watched each and every member of the crew go off to do battle without a second of hesitation. She noticed that Harley was on her own, which wasn’t a good thing. She had shaken her head because she knew that she needed to go help her out. The mink slapped her face with both hands at the same time, and with her now red cheeks she had jumped off the ship, and onto the dock next to Harley. ”I will help you Harley-chan, nya” she said happily. It didn’t take long for some of Quinn’s men to head passed the fighters at the front, and to the ship. Koneko used her speed as she rushed towards a warrior, and she leaped into the air, and struck right down on the man’s head, and landing on the ground in front of him. He would stumble back a few from this, and she would rush towards him, and leaped into the air and kicked him straight into his stomach. He would groan from the pain, his eyes wide open, and then he would fall onto the ground.

The grunts were in the crow’s nest, but they didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. They looked at each other, and figured they would help out their friends in this battle. The five of them flew out of the crow’s nest, and landed next to Koneko and Harley. They all started fighting against any men that were too close to the ship. They worked together to overpower the warriors of Quinn as some of the grunts from the back would shoot down anybody who was running towards the two girls protecting the ship. They could tell, if they allowed anything to happen to these two girls, Yuurei would have their heads, and never forgive them.

3/10 Haki

Technique Used:

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon looked towards Mashyuu as the captain had called out orders, "Aye, captain!" he called back to him before he swept the floor once more, sending another of the goons flying. He noticed two of them rushed up to him and with swords in hand but the giant lifted his left leg before they could drive their blades into it. Two arrows sank into Gideon's left shoulder, "Damn it" he cursed under his breath. He looked over towards the back of the armed forces to see two archers keeping their eyes on him, they released two more arrows to which Gideon blocked with the bottom of the skillet, though because he had turned the skillet to the side, the meat began to slip off. With most of his focus on that, he moved about, stumbling, all to save the chunks of meat, in the process of doing so, he accidentally kicked one of the goons in another.

This was getting a little too difficult for Gideon, given that he could only fight using his right hand while his left and half his focus had to tend to the boar meat on the skillet and the rice pot that hung off the handle of the skillet. However, he couldn't let that hinder him, he's apart of the crew now, and he wanted to make sure he can fight for them as well as cook for them and if that meant he would have to do both at the same time, well then he'll make sure he can be the giant to do both. The giant took one giant step back, took a deep breath and with a click of his teeth, he ignited the exhaled breath, releasing a stream of fire that enveloped a good amount of the right flank.

While the burning goons were screaming within the breath of fire, Gideon lightly danced the skillet and rice pot over the stream of fire, making sure they kept the rice temperature.

Batman4560

Batman4560

Dai had entered the fray, bringing a smile to Mashyuu's face. Mashyuu soared up into the sky with a twisting motion as a pair of archers fired off shots at Gideon. The wind stung the fliers eyes as he reached the point that the sun seemed to block out where he had gone. Mashyuu lifted both hands up over his head, placed his weapons so that the blades were facing opposite directions and folded his wings in. Throwing his body forward, Mashyuu started to spin down towards the group of fighters. Flying towards the center of the group while Yuurei and Dai blew chucnks of them away with each of their strikes Mashyuu crashed down into a cluster of the men, slicing them up with the blades of his weapons while battering others with his weapons handles and the chain connecting the pair. To stop himself from harming his own body in the crash, Mashyuu broke his fall with the spread of his wings and a heavy beat to propel himself away from the group after contact was made.

Mashyuu flapped his wings twice and landed between Yuurei and Dai, Gideon not far off. "Enough of this! Mashyuu, we have a score to settle!" A voice called out from the depths of the crowd. Mashyuu took a few steps forward and lifted his brow in annoyance. "Quaid! You got the best of me last time, but I won't let you beat me again!" Mashyuu shouted back. Quiad, the tall lean man with black hair in a black tuxedo. Digging into his pockets he withdrew his impact dial knuckles and the light pair of basic knuckles. He quickly slipped the knuckles onto his gloved hands and cracked his neck. "Kill his friends, I'll deal with Mashyuu myself." Quaid ordered with a relaxed tone, as if he wasn't worried about the Pirate Captain.

"Nobody survives this fight. If anyone can report back to Quinn we are gonna have a very bad situation on our hands. Phantom Raiders, attack!" Mashyuu shouted and jumped up to fly towards Quaid. At the same time Quaid's black wings spread and dark feathers fell with the beat of his wings. Above the fighters, the pair clashed in what would be their final battle!

NPC:

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai watched out of the corner of his right eye while maintaining his focus with his left eye in front of him. He would watch his comrades one after another use there impressive display of skills and take down more and more of the enemy. He was familiar with the giant's fire-breathing attack, however, he was angered as arrows had his hit comrade. though it may have felt like splitters to him or perhaps a bug bite. He was unsure of a giant's pain threshold. Questions most definitely for later. He muttered to himself "not bad guys not bad at all keep it up." He smiled wide as he saw a skypian charging at him with a sword his attention returned to his own combat for a moment.

He smirked and quickly grappled the skypian slave's sword arm by the wrist and with a strong headbutt dai delivered it straight to his face. Blood squirted from the man's nose as he quickly grabbed the mans sword with his left hand and sliced horizontally across the man's belly.  For good measure, he impaled it through the mans lower section in the general area where the liver of a human was. He spat to the side as he glared at the men. "Come on bring it on you lousy slaver scum I got shit to do."

He smirked and charged head first through the left flank slashing freely through the numbers. he didn't care if he would be injured or not he was going to go and help his friend. after all the captain never specifically forbade him from assisting him. So onward he would move through the left flank at his fullest speed he could muster. one by one a total of five more skypian soldiers would fall to the feel of his blade. However, it wasn't till he was getting close to Mashyuu till he felt a deep piercing feel in his upper left shoulder. He stopped in his tracks as he looked and saw a singular spear tip had been embedded into his left shoulder.

He gritted his teeth and looked over and saw the one who had thrown it fumbling to grab another from a quiver from his back. Dai Narrowed his eyes his mind going blank from animosity. he charged as the men impaling him through the stomach and launching him upwards as he gritted his teeth and watched as the man screamed and bled out onto him. he looked slowly over as he heard Mashyuus voice and flung from his sword the barely alive skypian at the one who was named Quaid. "NO MERCY lads give no quarter!" as he yelled out these words he charged back into the battle heading in the direction of Mashyuu and his fight with quinn.

Last edited by Daimaru on Wed May 23, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While Yuurei was moving around and attacking anybody got near him, he could smell something being cooked. He looked back for a second as he saw that Gideon had a skillet in his hand and was moving it around what was fire that he created. He shook his head because he figured his friend was getting the picture of what it meant to be a pirate. The men that were under his cooking tool were fired up, and the chef of the crew as cooking it up. He had also noticed that Daimaru had gone straight in from his left and was doing everything that he could. What he noticed about Daimaru made him happy as the man was okay, or at least this fight had brought his old personality out. He also noticed that he was somehow moving in his direction even though Mashyuu had told him to stay towards his left side, but he didn’t care about that.

His blades would be satisfied in the blood that they were spilling. The men that dropped tried their best to attack him, but Yuurei could feel their killing intent. It wasn’t just that, but they just had numbers, and their skillset weren’t all that great. It reminded him of how he started off, and how he had grown to the person he was right now. He noticed that there was a man moving towards his area, but he couldn’t do anything about it because well there were enemies coming straight after him. There were six men running straight at him, and they all had different types melee weapons. When they all lunged at Yuurei to attack, the young man had brought up his weapons and stood his ground while holding back the six men off. He looked at each and every one of them that was in front of him with a smirk on his face. That little smirk only led to him shaking his head in disappointment.

”You are supposed to be call warriors, but what I see are a bunch of filthy people who take people and do what they please with them. You give them no choice for them to choose what they want,” he said as he pushed them away from him by spreading his arms apart. Their arms lifting into the air as they were left wide open as they were about to stumble back. Yuurei would easily bring his hands downward, and upward as he slashed with his blades without hesitation. Each of them were cut by his blades, and they all dropped to the ground as he noticed that Mashyuu had brought himself down from the sky. When he did this, however, someone had spoken out from the crowd, which meant that there was someone strong that just made an appearance. He didn’t see the person, and there were a few people who were standing still, so he didn’t know who spoke, but he looked at Mashyuu as he had moved forward, and spoke to whoever was talking to him.

When he heard the name, he sighed because this man was someone Mashyuu had spoken about before. It seemed like his friend had lost a fight against this man before, which Yuurei figured it would mean that this guy was strong indeed. After their little talk, Yuurei could only let out a small laugh when Quaid had ordered his men to kill everyone that was in the crew. ”You really think your man can take us down. If anything you should have retreated the moment you seen a bunch of your men flying in the air and not by choice. I don’t know who you think Mashyuu is friends with, but we are unique, and strong in our own way,” he glared at Quaid for a quick second before listening to Mashyuu. What he had said was something he was planning on doing from the beginning. There was no way that anybody here was coming out of here alive, especially after they hit Gideon with arrows, and hit Daimaru with a spear. The thief figured he would allow his captain to take care of the big threat, and he would keep the insects at bay.

Yuurei would noticed that there were men running towards him after hearing their master order them to kill. He looked at the remaining forces, and knew that it wouldn’t take long to finish the rest of them off. He rushed towards them with a cool head, and making sure that he made good use of his Observation before changing to Armament.

The grunts continued to work together as they were shooting these warriors down before they could get close to the ship. The men with swords would just jump the warriors together as they knew they were going to play it smart, if they wanted to live. Koneko could see a few men appearing around her, and she looked at Harley to see if she would help her out. ”Hey want to help me take them out, nya,” she said as she turned to look at one of the guys that were here. She had rushed towards the man, and swung a kick straight at him, but was met with a block from the warrior as he tried to throw a punch straight at Koneko’s face. She was quick to dodge the attack, and then she clawed the man on his face as he had grabbed his face from the pain. She took advantage of that, and she kicked him in the groin and she followed up with a kick straight towards his head, rendering him unconscious.

4/10 Haki

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
The flames dissipated and the food's aroma began to spread throughout the battlefield. There was then a moment where the fighting slowed, when a man with black wings took center stage. Though he was smaller than Gideon, the giant could tell by the posture and the way he spoke, that he is the leader of this small army and it seems the captain knew of him.

With an order to his crew, Captain Mashyuu launched him into the air with Quaid and the two began their aerial battle, which commenced the skirmish. Three goons neared Gideon's foot, but the giant moved away from them and headed towards the ship which only took him one long stride. He leaped and landed upon the ship which rocked, causing a small wave of water to crash upon the docks, pushing back a few of the goons and anyone else who might have been too close to the ship.

Gideon carefully placed his skillet and ricepot hanging by ropes, elevated by the mast. Then he quickly switched out Mjolgera and grabbed the thirty foot long blade that is Jormungandr before turning back towards the battlefield. When seeing that the enemies of the right side were beginning to crowd the other Phantom Raider fighters, he hopped off the ship, causing another smaller wave, and slammed the blade of Jormungandr upon five goons, killing them instantly as he landed upon the battlefield again and causing a separation of the right flank from the rest of the battle.

"Got a couple of seconds before I need to reheat the pot and skillet" Gideon muttered to himself as he took the chance in kicking another goon who was too close to him. Though Dai and Yuurei was possibly excited about the battle, Gideon was more irritated, given that he had to tend to his cooking while fighting off slavers, though a defeat to such an evil organization would bring some satisfaction.

There was a mess of noise and a beat of wings by his ear, but given that he had to focus on the ground and was already irritated, he simply jerked his head and blew into the direction of whatever annoying birds that were there, though he wasn't aware that those birds were actually his captain and Quaid.

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu and Quiad charged one another, wings pushing hard in the air to propel each fighter towards their marks as the battle below raged on. Even with smaller numbers the Phantom Raiders were simply more skilled than the slave hunters who were used to chasing and tracking weak prey.

The moment Mashyuu was only five feet away, he launched the left half of silverwind at Quaid, the man in black jerked hard to his left, avoiding the strike, but Mashyuu expected it. He threw his legs up and twisted in a corkscrew mid air and drove his feet into Quaid's chest, driving air from his lungs as the pair split up and soared up higher into the sky. Mashyuu pulled the left half of his weapon up into his palm while bringing his right handed weapon down at Quaid. Quaid countered by uppercutting his impact dial at Mashyuu's weapon, smashing the weapon into Mashyuu's to not only block the strike but send the weapon out of the fighters hand.

Mashyuu winced when he felt a heavy gust of wind blow both him and Quaid to the side, sending the two into a spiral for a long moment. The pair ended their first clash by opening their wings at the same time to recover from the hard gust of air and stabilize their flight some seven feet apart from one another. Feathers of black and white fell and littered the battlefield while Quaid puched his own leg with his impact dail knuckles to build a charge. Mashyuu's left hand yanked on the chain pulling the right end of Silverwind up into Mashyuu's hand. With the two fighters ready again they charged.

Instead of making a second ranged attack with Silverwind, Mashyuu came in low, ducking under Quaid's body completely, spun so his back was facing the ground and shot up behind Quaid. Mashyuu wasn't currently at the strength level that Yuurei was, nor was he as skilled with his weapons as Dai, but he understood tactics better than most. He learned from his last fight with Quaid, understood that the man was stronger but not as fast and relied on his wings far too much. Mashyuu exploded like a bullet out from behind Quaid and slashed his weapons quickly. One weapon cut up Quaid's spine, the other moved down his right wing, then the blades twisted and crossed, leaving another set of marks next to the initial ones that were left by the first strike. "Talon Rain!" Mashyuu shouted, hitting Quaid with his signature attack.

The strike left Quaid hobbled from the sudden cuts, blood rolled down Quaid's back as he fell into a tail spin. Mashyuu whipped weapon around in his right hand and hurled it hard at a sharp angle. The chain scythe soared and wrapped around the neck of Quaid and became snug when Mashyuu yanked back on the chain. As hard as he could, Mashyuu started to yank and pull Quaid back to him. Quaid struggled in his sudden bind for a long moment before spinning to face Mashyuu and punching up with his light set of knuckles. A blast of electricity followed the punch driving a blast straight into Mashyuu's chest.

Sparks crackled off Mashyuu's chest as electricity ran through his body, numbing Mashyuu and giving Quaid a chance to work through the pain in his wing while unwrapping the chain from his neck. With the link removed, Quaid flew up towards Mashyuu and drove the impact dial knuckles into the Pirate's jaw. The blow cracked Mashyuu's teeth, forced his head to jerk back hard and sent the man high up into the air. Mashyuu had no control over his body as he started to fall. His hands were stuck to his weapon thanks to the near crippling blast of electricity and his thoughts were a jumbled mess due to the impact dial.

Halfway to the ground, Mashyuu regain control of his fall and twisted with his wings spread. "I don't have a way to beat this guy by myself... DAI!" Mashyuu shouted and hurled his chain scythe at the Fishman, hoping that his crewmate would grasp the weapon. If Dai did, Mashyuu would twist and yank as hard as he could to hurl Dai at Quaid to hopefully deliver a finishing blow. "I need him alive!"

NPC:

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
As Dai continued his march through the forces on the left flank his crewmates seemed to be wrapping most of the things up on there ends. He watched out of the corner of the right eye as Gideon made a run back for the ship. The battlefield was rife with the smell of cooked meat and blood. His stomach growled loudly as his mouth began to salivate. He watched as when he jumped back on the ship that he had made a small wave and sent multiple foes back and take up the giant blade he had seen earlier and cleave through a multitude of foes. He smiled wide he was so very happy to see his comrades working together to defend the ship.

It made him somewhat proud that he was apart of this group. Perhaps he will get their pirate banner tattooed on his body somewhere. This crew was working better out than the six barrel pirates ever did. Though he did have a good time with them on water seven taking down that con man. He would always have a fond spot for them in his heart. However, his mind returned to the battlefield as he was so rudely interrupted by a grunt brining down vertical sword slash. He quickly parried the blow and brought both hands down on his blade and delivered a powerful blow with the blunt end sending him flying into a small group of slavers.

He heard his name called and saw an incoming object flying towards him. Oh, this was going to work out perfectly. He smirked and reached out and bent his knees down and grasped the chain. he felt his body get yanked with the extra momentum he happily smiled as he brought his sword down past his right hip. He would be hurled at the man that Mashyuu had been fighting. He was going to be ending this fight once and for all. This had gone on far too long and this was cutting into his planning his assault on the slaver whare house. He nodded his head as the captain had asked him to bring him down but not kill him. "Understood captain!" with the increased momentum his blade would strike from the center of quaids chest to below his chin.

He would make sure he would not cut through any of the man's vital spots as he had so been ordered. Blood would spray as he felt a sharp impact to his chest as he came soaring back down to the ground. He quickly turned his body over onto his front as he still had that spear in his left shoulder. If that had gone through it would have punctured a lung. Dai came crashing to the ground as he lay on the ground panting his body struggling to move correctly from the shock of the impact. However, the man known as Quaid let out a delayed gasp and began to fall after dai. He had done his job. Dais vision was blurring as he began to feel suddenly so tired he couldn't keep his eyes open any more as they slowly rolled into the back of his head. his hand gripping yubashiri in a death grip as he passed out as tremors of pain swept throughout the rest of his body he wasn't sure of the damage but he did regret that he would be unable to try the giants food while it was hot.

(Dai exit)

Technique used:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum