Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/JhBS8Yy.*
Our current ongoing events is:
*Birth by Storm* * = links

I forgot my password

STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/deep_b10.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/janito10.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/melly_11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/maveri11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png
DEVELOPERS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/ai_sta11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/risaka10.png
EVALUATOR
https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png
BATTLE MOD
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/hannib10.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f95/18/53/44/60/temps_10.png
Latest topics
» The Rise of The Beast [Completed]
Today at 6:36 am by Devroux

» Welcome to Baltigo II [GV]
Today at 12:31 am by NPC

» Community Service
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by Misha

»  Voyage Notification Topic
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by Noctis

» Setting Sail! The Ride to Future Island (Travel)
Yesterday at 7:19 pm by Fuentes

» [T] An Even Trade I
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by Noctis

» Ninth Districts' small bank job [V]
Yesterday at 3:11 pm by Spook

» Reserves and Starting Slots
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Kyo

» Notification Topic
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Kyo

Top posting users this week
Devroux

Larazyllo

NPC

Winged Menace

Admin

Top posting users this month
Devroux

Kaito

Bojack

Noctis

Batman4560

Melly

Lady Sofia

Yuurei

Ghost

Fenrir

Statistics
We have 269 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyo

Our users have posted a total of 17601 messages in 2674 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Mashyuu's Inventions on Sun May 13, 2018 9:34 pm

Batman4560

Pirate
Pirate

Template for quick copy and paste:

Invention Name:
Invention Class: (A, B or C etc.)
Invention Description: (Please be precise on dimensions, size, colour and shapes. This section is strictly for the appearance of the invention. This does not focus on the effect of invention.)
Crafting Points: (This deals with how many Crafting Points went into the initial craft. This section can also be used to upgrade your Craft. Just pay the difference between the Letter Tiers.)
Invention Capabilities: (For basic makes like swords, this wouldn't be necessary unless creating Meito's. This would be the area where Metio effects should be listed in list type format preferably. Clothes, Medicines, Consumables such as food should all have a) Duration, b) Serving Size (use once, use twice e.g. Cookies one consumption, Fried King Fishes would be served twice.) and c) Side Effects (optional). Lower graded drugs wouldn't have side effects however, but higher graded, (Above Class C) should. Any other information you believe is relevant should be stated here.

Approved and made Armors:

Sofia's Armor (Custom job):

Invention Name: Sofia's Full Brigandine Armor Dress [Arms + Torso + Legs]
Invention Grade: D
Invention Description:

This dress's conceals a brigandine - it's leather armor that houses metal plates for protection. Similar to her full plate armor, its design allows it to not compromise the user's mobility, up to a point described in its Capabilities, because its flexibility has its limits. The leather is black and the metal within is steel.

This armor is designed to work with Sofia's Full Plate Armor Set, which, as it has mentioned, is often worn with a soft under-armor, like a brigandine.

This armor is made up of three parts, the Torso, the Arms and the Legs, each of the which can be considered as three individual items, but all of them are designed to work together as a single unit to make an armor that covers her entirely from the neck down, with no openings. The leather has been designed for comfort, both in temperature so that they don't get too hot or too cold (while in normal weather) and cushioning, and it allows the user to effectively wear plate armor on top of it.

Crafting Points: 10 + 10 + 10

Invention Capabilities:
Equipment Durability wrote:(D-Rank) Wazamono - 2

Physical mobility above 2 Speed/Agility is compromised by this armor, lowering it (Speed/Agility for physical mobility) by 1 if its above that amount.

C-Rank:

Invention Name: Sofia's Full Brigandine Armor Dress [Arms + Torso + Legs]
Invention Grade: C
Invention Description:

This dress's conceals a brigandine - it's leather armor that houses metal plates for protection. Similar to her full plate armor, its design allows it to not compromise the user's mobility, up to a point described in its Capabilities, because its flexibility has its limits. The leather is black and the metal within is steel.

This armor is designed to work with Sofia's Full Plate Armor Set, which, as it has mentioned, is often worn with a soft under-armor, like a brigandine.

This armor is made up of three parts, the Torso, the Arms and the Legs, each of the which can be considered as three individual items, but all of them are designed to work together as a single unit to make an armor that covers her entirely from the neck down, with no openings. The leather has been designed for comfort, both in temperature so that they don't get too hot or too cold (while in normal weather) and cushioning, and it allows the user to effectively wear plate armor on top of it.

Crafting Points: 15 + 15 + 15

Invention Capabilities:
Equipment Durability wrote:(C-Rank) Ryo Wazamono - 5

Physical mobility above 5 Speed/Agility is compromised by this armor, lowering it (Speed/Agility for physical mobility) by 1 if its above that amount.

Approved and made Weapons:

Invention Name: Heaven's Fall (For Winged Menace)
Invention Class: D
Invention Description: A simple Katana in all ways this blade was crafted by Mashyuu as a weapon he planned on using himself but was instead gifted to a fellow Skypiean as a sign of friendship and respect. The blade is curved to help deflect strikes from other blades around vital spots of the user and help the blade slip into the body and glide at a perfect angle. Made of Skypiean steel, this blade is a pearl color, and twenty four inches long, a half inch longer than the average katana. The handle is a foot and a half in length to allow for two hands and have room to make for some on the fly modifications to grip the weapon in combat. The handle is also grooved for comfort when holding and the hand guard is made of pure sliver. The guard is made to look like an angel, her wings act as the back guard of the sword while her open hands protect the flanks.
Looks like this:

Crafting Points: 10
Invention Capabilities: N/A (It's basic, doesn't do anything special.)

Invention Name: Bladed Boomerang
Invention Description: This is a simple Boomerang that has the front edges of the weapon sharpened like a knife, and the ends are tipped like a daggers.
Invention Capabilities: Can be thrown out to five meters without the use of a skill and will return unless the path is blocked or the weapon is stopped.
Note: I would like to make two of these and spend 20 CP please.

Invention Name: Throwing Dagger
Invention Description: This is a simple throwing knife made of steel. The hilt of the weapon is six inches long and wrapped in thin thread to supply a grip. The blade itself is a foot long, four inches wide at its base and tappers off to a sharp point made for stabbing and sticking into bodies and walls.
Invention Capabilities: Speed User Strength/Power minus 1, minimum of 0
Power User Strength/Power minus 1, minimum of 0
Range User Strength/Power multiplied by 15m

Would like to spend 20 CP to make two of these.

Invention Name: Boom Blade (For Mistique AkA Dr. K)
Invention Class: C
Invention Description: This weapon combines the melee use of a sword with a very short range revolver for a bit of fluidity and flexiblity in a fight. The blade itself is 2 and a half inches thick and 3 feet long, with a slight curve, so fine that the naked eye wouldn't even notice it. This makes the blade look similar to a short sword. Along the right side of the weapon is a small gun barrel, the barrel is three inches long and wide enough to hold a .35 caliber bullet. The extra weight on the right side of the weapon makes it a bit awkward to use without some practice and skill. Or manipulation of space and time around the user. Behind the barrel is the hand guard, where the gun barrel is there is a small hole that is used for the hammer of the gun and behind that is a four shot revolving chamber that must be pulled to the right to load. The guard of the weapon is thin steel, bent to protect the fist and hide the trigger that rests just under the hand guard. The handle of the weapon is made to be used with only one hand, and doesn't allow for a second to be used, meaning its only about seven inches long and is carved to allow for maximum comfort in the grip much like a gun would be made. The handle is lined with wood and small steel pins to keep it locked in place.
Crafting Points: 15
Invention Capabilities:
This weapon functions like a D rank sword and D rank hand gun aside from the following due to it being a weapon made on an idea alone. In addition the durability is that of a D rank weapon as stated in the systems board. (2)
Power: 3
Speed: 4
Range: 10 Meters

In addition if the sword is destroyed near the barrel of the gun or the revolver chamber it will explode and deal the guns power in damage to the wielder of the Boom Blade.

Last edited by Batman4560 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:17 am; edited 9 times in total

2 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Mon May 14, 2018 4:25 am

Devroux

Vagabond
Vagabond

The intent of chain mail is to block piercing attacks, so the idea that it's useless against them doesn't make sense.

Chain mail also moves in a different way from plate mail. The mesh has give to it that the plate mail won't, so it won't boost your endurance by any amount, but will block piercing attacks of the same caliber of steel (wazamono in this case). You could potentially get away with reducing wound tier (as long as the blade can't just flat out penetrate it, as with something like a Saijo), but you're going to feel the pain just the same, which is why raising endurance isn't accurate here.

3 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Mon May 14, 2018 7:01 am

Batman4560

Pirate
Pirate

Edit.

4 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Mon May 14, 2018 7:30 am

Devroux

Vagabond
Vagabond

It's more like equipment durability. I apologize for confusion. It's based on the tier of strength it's being struck with.

5 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Mon May 14, 2018 7:39 am

Devroux

Vagabond
Vagabond

6 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Tue May 15, 2018 5:27 am

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Change the description to explain that when hitting the armor slashing and piercing attacks do one less tier of damage. Right now this is not specific enough

7 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Tue May 15, 2018 7:54 am

Batman4560

Pirate
Pirate

Silly request but done.

8 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Tue May 15, 2018 5:56 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

2/2 Roger Doger

9 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 am

Batman4560

Pirate
Pirate

Invention Name: Yuurei's Skypiean Bracers
Invention Description: These bracers are made of inpure Skypiean Steel. Made to help the Long Arm keep his easily trageted forearms safe these bracers are for feet long to cover from the joint of his first elbow to the wrist while allowing for easy movement of both. The bracers have a simple split down the center opposite of the forearm to let the bracers slip on and off and the user flex without causing some sort of harm. The bracers are two inches thick and have wings engraved on them running up and down the bracers witch have become Mashyuu's signature on all of his crafts.
Invention Capabilities: To keep things simple these do nothing in game.

Last edited by Batman4560 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

10 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:11 am

Devroux

Vagabond
Vagabond

Two inches thick? That's a lot...

I'd say that in the case of something like bracers, which are more akin to plate armor than they are chain mail, you can reduce the strength of the attack by one tier. So the damage still comes through if it's penetrated or sliced and the reverberations from a blunt attack can still carry through, but it'd be a greater defense and more resembling what the type of armor should be.

11 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Batman4560

Pirate
Pirate

I Edited... yes. (Damn three word min requirement.

12 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Deep Bloo

Marine
Marine

Armor offers no damage reductions

it works to withhold raw levels of damage and that's it.

Equipment Durability
The durability of a piece of equipment is determined by its Meito. This isn't to say a Supreme grade paper sword would be acceptable, as we still ask all equipment be made out of reasonable materials. The following levels of Strength & Power can break/cut/melt/etc the corresponding grade of equipment after it suffers 3 direct blows of said level. A strike from a level of Power & Strength 1 level higher than your equipment can tolerate will break it in 2 hits as opposed to 3. A strike from a level of Power & Strength 2 levels higher than your equipment can tolerate will break it in 1 hit.

Saijo O Wazamono - 10
O Wazamono - 8
Ryo Wazamono - 5
Wazamono - 2

Join Us!

13 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:45 pm

Batman4560

Pirate
Pirate

14 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Batman4560

Pirate
Pirate

Invention Name: Bladed Boomerang
Invention Description: This is a simple Boomerang that has the front edges of the weapon sharpened like a knife, and the ends are tipped like a daggers.
Invention Capabilities: Can be thrown out to five meters without the use of a skill and will return unless the path is blocked or the weapon is stopped.
Note: I would like to make two of these and spend 20 CP please.

15 Re: Mashyuu's Inventions on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:26 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum