Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/JhBS8Yy.*
Our current ongoing events is:
*Birth by Storm* * = links

I forgot my password

STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/deep_b10.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/janito10.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/melly_11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/maveri11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png
DEVELOPERS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/ai_sta11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/risaka10.png
EVALUATOR
https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png
BATTLE MOD
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/hannib10.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f95/18/53/44/60/temps_10.png
Latest topics
» Starter Gear (Bullet Ballet)
Today at 12:07 pm by Devroux

» Plot Board | Bogart D. Weiss
Today at 11:30 am by Bogart D. Weiss

» A new Horizon
Today at 11:15 am by Ian Jedrek

» Notification Topic
Today at 11:00 am by Bogart D. Weiss

» Marine's
Today at 6:27 am by Ian Jedrek

» Cyrus's Blueprints
Today at 2:08 am by Lady Sofia

» Intertwined [Bounty]
Today at 12:44 am by Poopy Face

»  Voyage Notification Topic
Yesterday at 10:17 pm by MechaCake

» [Event] An Emerald In The Rough
Yesterday at 7:20 pm by The Janitor

Statistics
We have 283 registered users
The newest registered user is Momo

Our users have posted a total of 18391 messages in 2777 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ope ope no mi on Fri May 11, 2018 6:06 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

Skill-Set Name: Ope Ope no mi

Skill-Set Description: The Ope Ope no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows its user to create a spherical space or "room", in which the user has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside, making the user a Free modification human.

The Ope Ope no Mi grants the user immense spatial abilities, by creating a spherical spatial barrier around him signified by a light blue aura which then gives him the power to spatially manipulate anything within the territory, such as people, cannonballs, and ships, in what is described as a "surgical" manner. As such, while within the ROOM, he is capable of spatial telekinesis, swap-teleportation. Through this ability, he can dismember people from a distance without harming them, lift, move or displace objects of any size and switch peoples' "hearts", which is shown to effectively switch souls. From its vast power over space, the user can also release spatial energy in the form of high-voltage shocks and create spatial energy blades that can bypass physical flesh, directly destroying internal organs, so long as the ROOM is active and the target is inside. This Devil Fruit's spatial abilities can also be applied for medical purposes.

Room Range:

Novice- Short 1m-15m

Intermediate- mid 16m-35m.

Advanced- mid 36-100m.

Mastery- long 101-150m.

Theme Name: N/A

Theme: N/A

[Skills]

Name: Swap Teleportation

Description: Within the space created with ROOM, The user can switch the places of any object inside the space. The user can also use this move to switch himself with other objects in order to dodge attacks or for transportation purposes,with the exception of swapping other humans. Although before this can be done, the mass of both things being swapped must be of near equal value. i.e can't swap self with a bug.

Range: Subject to rooms range.

Attribute: Strength and power- non-priority.

Name: ROOM

Description: A spherical spatial barrier around the user, signified by a light blue aura, which then gives him the power to identify the exact location of things within the blue sphere.

Range: Subject to ROOMS range.

Attribute: Strength and Power- non-priority.

Name: Amputaté

Description:  The user cleanly cuts his target without actually harming them. The separated body parts maintain a connection... meaning the owner of the severed body part can still feel it or is still affected by what happens to it.

This aids the user in his medical operations, such as by cutting his patients into pieces so as to methodically remove hazardous objects or substances from their bodies, and rejoining them together. A bladed object is required by the user to do this.  Also if someone has Busoshoku haki active and is ranked higher than the rank of the ope ope no mi, you cannot cut them. 

Range: Subject to ROOMS range

Attribute: Strength and power- non-priority.

Last edited by mistique139 on Sat May 19, 2018 3:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

2 Re: Ope ope no mi on Fri May 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

@mistique139 wrote:

Skill-Set Description: The Ope Ope no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows its user to create a spherical space or "room", in which the user has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside, making the user a Free modification human.
The Ope Ope no Mi grants the user immense spatial abilities, by creating a spherical spatial barrier around him signified by a light blue aura which then gives him the power to spatially manipulate anything within the territory, such as people, cannonballs, and ships, in what is described as a "surgical" manner. As such, while within the ROOM, he is capable of spatial telekinesis, swap-teleportation. Through this ability, he can dismember people from a distance without harming them, lift, move or displace objects of any size and switch peoples' "hearts", which is shown to effectively switch souls. From its vast power over space, the user can also release spatial energy in the form of high-voltage shocks and create spatial energy blades that can bypass physical flesh, directly destroying internal organs, so long as the ROOM is active and the target is inside. This Devil Fruit's spatial abilities can also be applied for medical purposes.
ROOM needs to be a skill
Room Range: Novice- Short 1m-15m....(up to 10 meter radius).

Intermediate- mid 16m-50m...(30 meter radius).

Advanced- mid 16-50m....(50 meter radius).

Mastery- long 51-100m...(100+ meter radius).

Rank Novice

[Skills]

Description: Within the space created with ROOM, The user can switch the places of any object inside the space. For example, switching a cannonball coming towards him with a small stone. The user can also use this move to switch himself with other objects in order to dodge attacks or for transportation purposes. No switching other people at novice
Attribute: Strength and power- Tertiary.

Name: Electrical scalpel
Description: The user creates a short blade of energy before stabbing his opponent with it. This technique destroys Damages his victim's internal organs without leaving any external wounds.
Range: Subject to ROOMS range. Contact
Attribute: Strength and Power- Tertiary

Description:  The user cleanly cuts his target without actually harming them. The separated body parts maintain a connection... meaning the owner of the severed body part can still feel it or is still affected by what happens to it.
This aids the user in his medical operations, such as by cutting his patients into pieces so as to methodically remove hazardous objects or substances from their bodies, and rejoining them together.
Range: Subject to ROOMS range. Contact

3 Re: Ope ope no mi on Fri May 11, 2018 7:56 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

Bump

4 Re: Ope ope no mi on Sun May 13, 2018 12:47 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

Bump

5 Re: Ope ope no mi on Sun May 13, 2018 2:27 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Okay you need to be patient. 48 hour rule applies, only bump your skill sets after 48 hours.

you havent made all the edits Juan asked of you, check his edits again especially in terms of the ranges.

6 Re: Ope ope no mi on Sun May 13, 2018 10:59 am

Deep Bloo

Marine
Marine

@mistique139 wrote:

Room Range: Novice- Short 1m-15m....(up to 10 meter radius).

Intermediate- mid 16m-50m.

Advanced- mid 51-100m.

Mastery- long 100-150m. cut intermediate to 35m radius, advanced can pick up from there and go to 100, then mastery is fine. I may revisit this later and bump that range on mastery tho. It seems a lil short.

Rank Novice

[Skills]

Description: Within the space created with ROOM, The user can switch the places of any object inside the space. For example, switching a cannonball coming towards him with a small stone. The user can also use this move to switch himself with other objects in order to dodge attacks or for transportation purposes,with the exception of swapping other humans. make a note saying the mass must be of near equivalent value. i.e. u can't swap places with a bug, but could with a log like to how Law did it.

Description: A spherical spatial barrier around the user, signified by a light blue aura, which then gives him the power to identify the exact location of things within the blue sphere.

This aids the user in his medical operations, such as by cutting his patients into pieces so as to methodically remove hazardous objects or substances from their bodies, and rejoining them together. make a note saying you yourself must use a bladed object to do this. Additionally if someone has Busoshoku Haki active and the rank of it is higher than the rank of your Ope Ope no Mi (Novice, intermediate, etc) you cannot cut them as seen in canon.
Range:Contact range should be subjects in room's range.

7 Re: Ope ope no mi on Sun May 13, 2018 1:44 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

Bump

8 Re: Ope ope no mi on Sun May 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

@mistique139 wrote:

Room Range: Novice- Short 1m-15m

Intermediate- mid 16m-35m.

Advanced- mid 36-100m.

Mastery- long 101-150m.

Rank Novice

[Skills]

Description: Within the space created with ROOM, The user can switch the places of any object inside the space. For example, switching a cannonball coming towards him with a small stone. Remove this example since it doesn't fit with the part about the mass The user can also use this move to switch himself with other objects in order to dodge attacks or for transportation purposes,with the exception of swapping other humans. Although before this can be done, the mass of both things being swapped must be of near equal value. i.e can't swap self with a bug.

This aids the user in his medical operations, such as by cutting his patients into pieces so as to methodically remove hazardous objects or substances from their bodies, and rejoining them together. A bladed object is required by the user to do this.  Also if someone has Busoshoku haki active and is ranked higher than the rank of the ope ope no mi, you cannot cut them. 

Range: Subject to ROOMS range

9 Re: Ope ope no mi on Sun May 13, 2018 11:27 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

Done

10 Re: Ope ope no mi on Tue May 15, 2018 7:58 pm

Batman4560

Pirate
Pirate

Looks good to me after all the edits made.

1/2

@Kaito
@Melly
@Juan

11 Re: Ope ope no mi on Wed May 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Sorry dude my bad, your strength is non priority, so your skills that use strength as your attribute should be non priority also

12 Re: Ope ope no mi on Sat May 19, 2018 3:01 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

Done

13 Re: Ope ope no mi on Sat May 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Batman4560

Pirate
Pirate

Looks better, thank you. With that all should be good.

1/2
@Melly
@Juan
@Kaito

14 Re: Ope ope no mi on Sat May 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

2/2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: