Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats Open Beta!
Make some friends, enemies, and Plot with them in the Plotting board.
Above all else, have fun and direct any questions you may have to staff!

I forgot my password

Strawhat Discord
Latest topics
» Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold
Today at 1:35 am by Batman4560

» [Event] Plata O Plomo
Today at 12:40 am by The Janitor

» The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by Batman4560

» Bounty Board
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Ghost

» Psycho Shooter - Isabella Nightingale
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by Kaito

» Notification Topic
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by Jade Emperor

» Ope ope no mi
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by Maverick

» Before they were famous! [Flashback][Open]
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by David

» Recount, Recoup, Reset
Yesterday at 8:35 pm by Kaito

Top posting users this week
Devroux

Maverick

Batman4560

Deep Bloo

Kaito

Noctis

Yuurei

Ghost

Melly

Risaka

Top posting users this month
Devroux

Maverick

Batman4560

Yuurei

Melly

Deep Bloo

Noctis

Risaka

Kaito

Ghost

Statistics
We have 167 registered users
The newest registered user is Juan's Alt

Our users have posted a total of 7232 messages in 1261 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Thieves and Killers [Bounty] on Sun May 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Noctis

Vagabond
Vagabond

Bounty:
Name: Slippery Aiko
Bounty: 12,000,000 Beli
Description: Aiko is a infamous banker robber who has never been caught in the act once. Only reason his name is known is due to the note he leaves after each robbery that has his name and a crude drawing of a chicken and a fruit. The due have currently been on a heisting spree through Baltigo. Aiko’s attributes: Can be taken at the same time as the Driver Aido Bounty

Name: Diver Aido
Bounty: 12,500,000 Beli
Description: Aido is a infamous banker robber who has only been caught in the act once. Unlike his partner she doesn't mind doing a bit more than stealing. As those they have stolen from have been killed as well. On one occasion there was a survivor that said the Aido turned into a strange beasts when they fought and also that Aido had long arms. The due have currently been on a heisting spree through Baltigo. Aido’s Attributes: Can be taken at the same time as the Slippery Aiko Bounty.

Doriki:
+5 to Speed from Blitzer Occupation
+5 to Strength when using legs from Longleg Race

~Thieves and Killers~

Guest will never see me coming...
View user profile

2 Re: Thieves and Killers [Bounty] on Fri May 11, 2018 8:34 pm

Noctis

Vagabond
Vagabond

Thieves and Killers

Noctis kicked along the rain slick streets of the Ninth District, his stomach growling angrily at the lack of food in recent days. Neon signs whirred and flickered for all sorts of stores selling a plethora of wares both legal and otherwise. Having been raised a slave, Noctis' grasp on commerce was limited at best. He never earned a dime, only privileges, in his time as property. His marketable skills were scarce, as all he knew how to do was fight and survive. The longleg stood a good 5 feet at least above most of the people in the district, bar a few exceptions such as the occasional fellow longleg or a giant. Even some larger humans could make conversations a bit more bearable, only having to look down rather than squat. Noctis lost himself in his train of thought before being interrupted by a tug on his pant sleeve, a common way to gain his attention.

"Hey bud, ya look kinda upset. Yous lost or summin'?"

Noctis squat down to bring his eye line to an acceptable level with the balding man, far past the age of his prime, but not quite a senior citizen. "In a manner of speaking. I'm a... foreigner. I don't exactly have any cash and don't know where to start." Noctis explained, the man giving a suspicious but sympathetic look to the broke ex-slave. The balding man's demeanor turned to that of optimism in what seemed like a flash, giving Noctis a playful tap on the shin with the back of his fist.

"Well that's easy shit, watcha good at?" the man inquired.

Noctis thought for a moment about the situation and it's implications. Telling a stranger about his past outright would be ill advised, as anyone in the Ninth District might be involved with the darker side of business. Rather than lie outright, Noctis presented a half truth. "Where I come from, fighting is a way of life for us. It's just about all we know." Noctis gave the man a pleading look that lingered just long enough for his stomach to rumble audibly, giving his helper pause. Yet the man recovered flawlessly, clearly well versed in navigating a conversation, likely in part due to his presence in the Ninth District.

"Oh oh! Yous could be one of them... what do ya call em.... Bounty Hunters! Yeah that's it. I take it yous didn't have no base where you're from? Yeah all yous gotsta do is find someone wanted, take 'em down, and bring 'em to the guysat wannem. There's one just at the outskirts, somes Marine lookin' folk down the-" the middle-aged man explained, interrupted by the loud pops of gunfire in the vicinity. Immediately the streets scattered and became empty, as if such an evacuation was commonplace and frequent. Even the man he was mid conversation with had disappeared before Noctis had the opportunity to thank him.

Standing up, Noctis navigated his way through the eerily serene looking pathways toward the sounds, vendor's stands still open and running with no one to man them. If there was a crime, perhaps there would be an opportunity to pick up some easy cash, Noctis thought, picking up the pace.

Words: 546
Doriki: 
Notes: 

Guest will never see me coming...
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum