Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Fool's Gold IV - Finale EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Fool's Gold IV - Finale EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Fool's Gold IV - Finale EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Fool's Gold IV - Finale EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Fool's Gold IV - Finale EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Fool's Gold IV - Finale EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Fool's Gold IV - Finale EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Fool's Gold IV - Finale EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Fool's Gold IV - Finale EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Fool's Gold IV - Finale Wed May 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Lu Dahn Ricchi
The final day of the Fool's Gold campaign was finally upon Commodore Ricchi. Roughly a kilometer in front of him was a small town on the outskirts of the Alabasta Kingdom's territory. It lied in the pit of a large valley of sand that was like a bowl left unfilled. What lead Lu Dahn here was the man that lay on the back end of the camel he was mounted atop of. Bound in a length of rope from neck to toe, the man was Lu Dahn's prisoner until he held up his end of the bargain. What that was would be explained.

Two Days Prior wrote:
Alongside Kamacho, Lu Dahn had his back pressed against the alleyway wall of a warehouse. To his right and to Kamacho's left was an open doorway that lead inside the warehouse that was supposedly abandoned. Upon their arrival five minutes earlier, they quickly discovered that wasn't the case as they were welcomed with a storm of gunfire upon entering. Kamacho had received a grave wound in his stomach and sat against the stone wall clutching the infliction. Lu Dahn had escaped narrowly with a bullet gazing his side and one piercing into his left shoulder.

To think I didn't see this ambush coming. The duo was originally supposed to be meeting an lackey of Roukishi's who was trying to get out of the Black Market game in a safe way. Lu Dahn offered him a clean transition to a clean life if he agreed to aid him in the take down of Roukishi. Unknown to Lu Dahn, Roukishi knew about the man's wavering loyalty and ambition. Consequently he had assigned someone to monitor him and he would be rewarded for the precaution he had taken. The rendezvous point for Lu Dahn and this man was this warehouse and as soon as Lu Dahn and Kamacho arrived, their lead was taken into custody and a hail of gunfire was directed at them.

When it came to beings like Roukishi, taking them down was often a game of chess. It was the style of playing Lu Dahn favored, but he lacked the pieces to pull off operations such as this one. So Lu Dahn, the King himself had to put his own head on the line to make plays over pawns and knights and rooks and bishops.

When the bullet storm ended, time seemed to come to a stand still as silence fell over the area. Fleeing civilians could be heard in the distance expressing their emotions towards the gunfight that was unfolding as they ran further and further away. Looking over to Kamacho, Lu Dahn examined the man's bullet wound, he wasn't sure the Ensign would make it. What was absolute was that the Ensign would be a burden for the remainder of the encounter. "Lu Dahn . . . take my gun." It was laying idle by the man's side drenched in blood. He grabbed it, then slid it over to Lu Dahn across the concrete ground. Lu Dahn nodded and didn't hesitate to stain his palms with the blood of his ally by grabbing the pistol. He didn't know how much help it'd be since one of his shoulders was out of commission, but that didn't matter. In the warehouse sounds of a struggle could be heard, but

With the extra ammunition, Lu Dahn didn't even bother to aim. He just peaked Kamacho's gun around the corner into the doorway and fired aimlessly. The enemy responded in a similar manner, but their gunfire was actually aimed towards their target. Bullets showered out into the alleyway as Lu Dahn pulled his hand back. The shells ricocheted off the ground and collided with the wall that was adjacent of Lu Dahn and Kamacho. "Leave me . . . I'm dead weight and we'll both die if you stick around for me." Lu Dahn had already come to this conclusion, but he still wasn't looking to abandon the man and leave him for dead. As the rain of lead was coming to an end, Lu Dahn dropped Kamacho's pistol and wielded his own in his right hand which was his only operating arm as far as firearms were concerned. I have to find the confidant before they take him too far away. First he needed to overcome the obstacle in front of his path which was this warehouse.

With the enemy gunfire ending Lu Dahn pivoted to whip himself around into the doorway. Instantly the enemies began to fire at him from various different directions. It wasn't a reaction to these gunshots, when he'd use Soru to move from the doorway up above the catwalk that was above him and to his left. As a result no bullets would hit him, but he wouldn't count that as a victory. Landing safely he'd begin to run forward as he'd lift his right arm that held his pistol and fire off two shots to the two enemies that were on the cat walk with him. Due to his speed and their average vision they had no clue he was even up there until it was too late. Consequently the rest of the gunmen now knew his location and they began to rain hell on him once more. That was ok though, for the Commodore was already on the move and their aim wasn't the greatest now that they didn't have a simple doorway to aim at. Still Lu Dahn ducked his head as he ran and he'd run until he reached a large steel beam that ran from the floor to the ceiling. It was twice as wide as his body and worked as excellent cover against his enemies given their positioning. One of the gunmen he just killed were using this beam as a vantage point and cover previously. Now he laid bleeding out on the metal floor of the catwalk.

Peeking around the corner, the instant he did a bullet collided and sparked off the steel beam near his face. A single inch more to the side and that would have been his head. When that happened Lu Dahn instantly went back to his cover and thought about what to do next. "Fan out and get at an angle we can shoot him from. He's only one man!"

Time wasn't on his side. He also needed to hurry to get to his kidnapped confidant. Looking up as if asking God for the answer, he saw the roof of the warehouse was held together by a grid of metal beams and glass panels. "Thank you." Quick as he could he barely peeked around the corner of his cover while the enemies were mobilizing. This gave him a bit of time before they began to dump on him again and with that time he unloaded the rest of his clip skyward. This brought down a rain of glass onto the uncovered enemies that were mobilizing against him. "Shit! The ceiling, look out!" Some looked up which only made the assault even more effective as their face was now a dart board for the shower of shards. There were about twenty men to start with. Two ran off with the confidant, two were shot and killed earlier, and now this glass attack killed six and injured three. "Fuck!" As the glass was cascading Lu Dahn also used the attack as a distraction and he left his cover and ran further down the catwalk to the exit of the warehouse that was opposite the doorway he came through. This is also the pathway his confidant was taken through.

"Stop him!" Lu Dahn's pistol had needed a reload, but he only had one operating hand at the moment and he hadn't time to waste on a reload. As an alternative he holstered his gun and picked up the one the goon he killed was using. It was certainly an odd looking gun in his opinion, but he knew the guns Roukishi gave his men were like submachine guns. He was more than happy with this. As an actual marksman, one of Lu Dahn's bullets were about as effective as twenty-five bullets from these goons. They had no actual aim and just sprayed in the general vicinity of their target. Now with the ability to shower the enemy in a storm of bullets, Lu Dahn sprayed down the man who just yelled out to his comrades to stop him. Three bullets were sent one right after the other and each of them impacted the man's upper body.

The next grunt who rose their weapon to him got the same treatment, then he sprayed down the wounded goons from his previous assault in a dismissive manner. All the while he was running the span of the catwalk, it was surely different than the runways he was used to walking as a model. With five morale shattered men left, Lu Dahn was confident he'd be on his way out of here as soon as he reached the opposite side. Reaching the end of the catwalk, the Commodore vaulted over the railing of the catwalk after dispensing the rest of his submachine gun bullets into the five remaining men. With the warehouse cleared out, he reached for the knob of the door, but just as he did he heard someone behind him.

2Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Wed May 02, 2018 5:36 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Lu Dahn Ricchi

Two Days Prior wrote:Turning to face the source of the noise, Lu Dahn saw a groaning and bloody Kamacho suspended in the air by his head. What held him up was a man who's age lingered somewhere in his late thirties, maybe even early forties. "Co- Commodore." Kamacho could barely manage to make the words loud enough for Lu Dahn to hear. The one who held Kamacho looked at him sympathetically, shook his head, then looked back to Lu Dahn with piercing red eyes. "You intended to leave your soldier to die?" Obviously the question was meant to question Lu Dahn's unpopular morality, but the Commodore was shameless when it came about his selfish ways. "Aye." The man wasn't taken aback by this response, but by the lack of hesitation. The astonishment was expressed in a more amused manner than a disgusted or shocked one though.

"So if I were to kill this man in front of you right now?" Lu Dahn nodded. "Then he'll have served his purpose in this life and world." At this response the man's eye brows rose, his curiosity was peaked. "You're religious?" Lu Dahn nodded affirmatively. "Yes, but I say that not out of my religious views, but because it's the truth. I'd hate to see him die, but if he isn't fit to protect himself and survive in the environment his life choices put him in, his death is on his own hands." The man put his free hand to his chin in thought at this and thought for a while. Lu Dahn eventually grew impatient, for at least a minute of nothing had passed and his confidant was getting even further and further now. Even then Lu Dahn didn't know where they were taking him. Turning back to the door, he reached for the knob, but the man who held Kamacho spoke again. "Wait . . . don't you want to know where Roukishi is?" Lu Dahn's hairs stood on end at these words and he turned and faced the man once more.

"At what price?" A grin appeared on the man's face and he looked over at Kamacho who was clutching at the man's wrist trying to free himself. "The life of this man has no weight on you does it?" Lu Dahn shook his head side to side. "Quite contrary. I care deeply for this Marine." The man's head titled to the side and he scratched his head. "I'm an odd man to understand, but what would you like in exchange for the information?" The guy literally tossed Kamacho like a heap of trash off to the side into a pyramid of bullet hole ridden wooden crates that collapsed onto him. "I'd like a battle with you. Roukishi sent me to finish you off after the peons did what they could. And seeing that they all lie dead on the ground, here I am." He opened up his arms as if welcoming Lu Dahn to the warehouse they resided in. "I see." His left arm was still rendered basically useless, but this guy was basically his only stab at locating Roukishi.

Just as soon as he said "I see.", he hopped into go mode and without warning he used Soru to close the distance between the man and himself. Where he'd end his travel was behind the man's right shoulder, albeit in an aerial position. His leg would have been reeled back to attempt a devastating kick that was enhanced with his custom Tekkai that increased the density of the effected limbs. All below his right knee would have been effected and this would be the leg that was being used to kick the man in his neck with the intentions of breaking it. Just as fast as Lu Dahn sped over to his target and kicked at him, his foe had pivot turned to face Lu Dahn and extended a hand out to catch the kick. Grasped by the shin and still in the air, Lu Dahn had no hope at escaping. Lu Dahn would lift his other leg with intentions of dropping an axe kick on the man's wrist that held his leg. Before it could be completely executed, the man would have swung Lu Dahn up above his head and began to swing him back downwards towards the ground. The man would slam Lu Dahn onto the concrete and let go of his leg during the slam. "Ahhg." Not stopping there, the man would kick Lu Dahn in his gut hard enough to send him a small ways away.

3Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Wed May 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Lu Dahn Ricchi

Two Days Prior wrote:"You gave me the impression you were much stronger than this . . ." Lu Dahn rolled to a stop and laid there idle on the floor breathing hard. He could hear the opposition walking towards him slowly, but couldn't muster up the strength to do anything, but breath and gasp for air. "Are all Marines this stuck up and full of themselves?" He grabbed Lu Dahn by the head and lifted him up similarly to how he did Kamacho earlier. This time however he held Lu Dahn so he was face to face with him. Most would spit in the man's face, but even in defeat Lu Dahn was a honorable man. "Fuck you." It was hardly audible, but what followed was a spit of bullets from a submachine gun that burrowed into the man's back causing him to yell in pain and drop Lu Dahn. "Ahhhh!" The man stumbled forward to a hunched over position with one leg far from the other like a runner's stretch. Surprisingly, despite the injury he just sustained, he stayed on his feet.

His blood dripped down onto Lu Dahn who was underneath him and it brought the Commodore to his senses. With a bit of strength back in his body Lu Dahn found and metal pipe that was nearby, grabbed it, and then stabbed it into the inside of the man's thigh. This was addressed with another yelled of pain. Lu Dahn would have pulled the pipe out and stabbed the man again, but he hadn't that much strength in him yet. Besides, he noticed that the dripping of blood from the man's back wound had stopped and then the bullet shells one by one came falling down onto the ground near Lu Dahn. The man hadn't moved from his position, he seemed to be in a state of focus, but when he did move again, it was to pull the metal pipe out of his leg and get from over top Lu Dahn.

"To think I was going to let you live and kill this pretentious bastard instead." The red eyed man looked over to Kamacho who smiled evil at the man, the gun he fired with still smoking from he burst of bullets. "While that would have killed a normal man . . . I'm not one of them." He turned and began pacing back to Kamacho, it was very evident the man was confident in his abilities and didn't think either of the men posed much a threat to him even if they were strong. Lu Dahn looked at the man's back as he walked away from him and saw the bullet holes that should have been in his back were completely healed. He knew they were healed, because circular scars resided precisely where each hole in the man's shirt was. "Regeneration?" The red-eyed man stopped and only looked at Lu Dahn before smiling then continuing his stroll.

"It's an ancient art called Life Return. I still have a lot to learn, but with all these Devil Fruit people running around here it's better than most people can do." Lu Dahn had heard of the practice before, but this was his first time seeing it in person. It wasn't everyday Lu Dahn could admit something or someone amazed him, but this man succeeded in that. "Alright buddy. I'll see you in the afterlife sometime!" Standing over Kamacho the man picked the Ensign up by his collar and held him high up. Then what came next was a grand slam head first into the concrete of the warehouse splattering the Ensign's cranium all over the place. Lu Dahn's body was stabbed by tiny needles all over in that moment.

Never did he know fear like this. He knew he'd die one day, but he figured it'd be many years down the line and it'd be for a much nobler cause. Not in an abandoned warehouse alongside some empty headed Ensign. "The thud heads make when they hit concrete never fails to make me shiver. If your eyes were closed you could have thought I dropped something insignificant like a . .. hmmm. Like a, oh like a watermelon, or a softball or something. But it's like a whole life just ended right there. Just like that." While the man spoke he walked closer to Lu Dahn who was struggling to get up, but nonetheless was slowly making progress. "Hm. I guess you were a higher rank than him for a reason. Still got a bit of fight in you. Go on. I'll let you get up." Lu Dahn hated the fact the man was treating him like he was so weak, but the matter of the fact was that Lu Dahn was weak compared to this man.

Even if he had both his arms, he knew realistically this guy was a league above him in terms of combat.

Even if he prided himself as a man of brains rather than brawn, what mattered now was brawn and this man won.

Even if in his head he was some sort of Golden Child chosen by God and he was raised with excellent pedigree, this man who could be some random arm for hire was about to kill like he was nothing more than a mass of flesh, bones, and blood.

It was now that Lu Dahn had realized that in the grand scheme of things, though he wanted to see himself almost as a messiah of sorts, he was just another frail human in this world. There was no divine protection God placed over him. A thief could break into his quarters at night and kill him in his sleep. Or he could give his all, and his all end up just not being enough. No one was special and there's no time and place someone is destined to die, it just happens. This was all going through the Commodore's head as he got up on his feet and struggled to straighten up. As for his body, his eyes were glossed over signaling he was on the brink of consciousness, he had a few broken ribs. But for his mind, his was having what seemed like epiphany, after epiphany, after epiphany. He felt as if he was evolving right now in this moment and being molded into a new person with a new set of morals and personal codes. Part of him was oh so sluggish and fatigued, but the other had never felt so stimulated, it felt like electricity, it felt like light, it felt like power.

With this evolution he suddenly began to realize the eyes he was looking through were his own and his vision began to go from cloudy to sharp and crisp. The glossy look vanished and his spirits were up. With his back figuratively against the wall, he had no where else to go but forward and forward lead through the man before him. "Hmmm? You seem different."

Kenbunshoku Haki - Haki Stamina: 5/6

4Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Thu May 03, 2018 11:55 am

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Lu Dahn Ricchi
Two Days Prior wrote:The red-eyed man tilted his head to his side with his comment and Lu Dahn himself felt different. Not only was there a personal shift with his own identity within himself, but he felt he perceived the world differently. A new sense of awareness was about him and though he saw the man in front of him, Lu Dahn felt he saw him through a different lens. Despite having this new sense of self, Lu Dahn's body still retained its injuries and pain of course. Nonetheless, the battle would continue and the red-eyed man wouldn't wait to get what he wanted from Lu Dahn. Quickly, the man pulled his arm back with his fingers clawed then thrusted forward at Lu Dahn's neck. Before the strike even came in the Commodore could sense the threat the attack posed and the potential harm it could cause. Not even following the advice he got from this warning, but reflexively in connection to this warning, Lu Dahn stepped and leaned back as to make the strike miss.

When he did so a sharp pain from his rib rang throughout his body and caused him to loose his balance. Consequently he fell backwards, but turned to have his right side face the ground below him. Reaching out with this still operating arm, he propped himself up and found stability with bent legs. The sound of a footstep alerted Lu Dahn in sync with this new found sense of awareness that he had about him. Even with his eyes not on the man, he knew where he was and where he was coming from, it was odd. In response to his foe's attempt to exploit his poor positioning, from his bent leg position he extended his right leg to explode with power as he kicked out towards the man with his other Tekkai enhanced leg. Since Lu Dahn's eyes weren't on him as he advanced, the man's guard was down and Lu Dahn's kick actually struck him right in his stomach. Lu Dahn grinned confidently as the man froze in pain. "Uhhg, son of a bitch." Lu Dahn pulled in his leg to the another, so he was basically squatting now. Quickly turning to face the man once more, again from his bent leg position he exploded with power by extending his legs, but this time it was reinforced with the power of Soru as well. Rocketing upwards with his head at the man's chin, he focused his Tekkai on his head before he collided with the red-eyed man's chin. "I feel different!" The headbutt was a tactic Lu Dahn never thought he'd resort to in his life. It was definitely a last resort, but judging by the effects of it it was a worth it. The man was sent off his feet a bit in the air and backwards, blood trailing out of his maw as he floated until he crashed with the ground. Lu Dahn himself floated a bit forward until he too landed flat on the ground. "Damn." The headbutt hurt him due to the strictly offensive nature of his Tekkai, but the landing hurt more because of his broken ribs.

In silence they both laid on the ground groaning in pain. Lu Dahn's always had willpower, but today, or just a minute ago rather, it felt like it was multiplied tenfold. He knew normally he wouldn't have been able to tolerate the pain he was in and he would have probably died shortly after Kamacho. But now, he had strength that wasn't quite tangible, but it definitely had an effect on the corporeal realm. "Am I as strong as you thought I was now?" There was silence at first, but soon there was laughter and the man's body began to move. "Stronger. Much stronger than I thought you were. You have spirit and willpower. Sadly though-" He came to a stand and played with his jaw a bit before wiping the blood off his mouth. "You don't have the arsenal to defeat me." Again his Life Return rejuvenated him back to his former glory. "That kick though. It hurt way more than it should have. Had to repair two ribs and a bruised kidney." He slapped his gut in a boastful manner two times. "Good as new now!" He walked up to Lu Dahn confidently with his body showing no signs of having been participating in combat.

"And you talk too much." When he went down to the ground the first time, he grabbed that same pipe he stabbed the man with before. He kept that pipe in his hand throughout the headbutt and crash landing and now with his marksmanship, even while on the ground he threw it like a dart into the man's neck. Red-eyes began to make a choking noise as he moved his hands to the pipe to remove it from his esophagus. "You can regenerate, but what can you do about the blood flooding your lungs?" The man's eyes widened as he realized he was approaching death at a rapid pace. "D- dammit. . ." He grabbed the pipe and pulled it out his neck. Every time he coughed blood came out both his neck and his mouth. With the strength he had, he drudged to Lu Dahn with the pipe in his hand. "You don't give up do you?" Red-eyes was coughing horribly all over the place and stumbling messily. His hand was to his neck as he was healing his wound. Lu Dahn was on his last leg right there with the guy and he could only try one more thing to stop the red-eyed man. When red-eyes came in front Lu Dahn and readied the pipe to stab the Commodore, Lu Dahn pulled out his pistol. More appropriately, he pulled out a bluff. He hadn't the chance to reload the firearm from earlier, so it literally was no threat to the man, but he had no clue. All Lu Dahn had to do now was sell the guy on the idea that Lu Dahn had him in check. "Drop the pipe and I won't put a hole through your head."

5Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Fri May 04, 2018 10:24 am

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Lu Dahn Ricchi
Two Days Prior wrote:The red-eyed man smiled at Lu Dahn before he wretched out a grueling cough. Blood trailed calmly down the sides of his mouth, before he dropped the pipe. The bluff was a success.The man opened his mouth to speak, but nothing but a spat of blood came out. Clutching at his chest, he dropped to his knees then fell over to his side, before rolling over to his back. Lu Dahn didn't know how he managed it. His foe was certainly stronger than he was, but through being savvy and making use of his wits he came out on top.

Despite having just had continuous waves of realizations about of the world wash over him just moments ago, even now Lu Dahn felt his body aligning itself with another spiritual identity. When the dust settled, he found himself ashamed for he felt he was straying from the light of God as a celestial being. Instead he was now seeing God as an essence, as a power, and something that was within himself. There were no favorites in the world. The one's who succeeded did so with their own strength and abilities. This whole time had Lu Dahn been failing to credit himself fo all his accomplishments? Was how far he had gotten truly his own doing?

Am I God?

It was dramatic, but Lu Dahn was a polarized man. Always from one extreme to another, he never liked those who lingered on the fence and couldn't pick a side. Some wheezing from the red-eyed man brought Lu Dahn out of his mind. "The outskirts of Alabasta . . . West." His voice was strained and it was evident there was fluid in his lungs. "Tulsa . . . *cough*. The town is called . . . Tulsa." Lu Dahn's breaths had went from strained to calm and his strength was coming back to him. "Save your breaths . . . you'll be showing me exactly where Roukishi is." He got up on his knees, his right arm wrapped gently around his torso to nurse his ribs. Standing up he walked over to the man and looked down on him with a smile. "Oh how the roles have reversed." Lu Dahn stood over the red-eyed man who barely had his eyes open gazing back at the blue haired victor. Lu Dahn noticed the man's breathing had stopped, but he couldn't allow this. Putting his foot on the man's chest, he applied a healthy amount of pressure to try to force the blood out his lungs. "Geez." Kneeling down to the man's body, Lu Dahn unwrapped his arm from around his ribs and set down his gun. Opening the man's mouth, he put his mouth to the mouth of the red-eyed man and began to breathe air into his lungs. Carefully he'd administer CPR to the fellow, something he never had to do before, but something many Marines knew how to do. It'd be stupid to live a life on the sea and not know how to save someone from drowning after all.

After some time, the man began to convulse and Lu Dahn backed up off him in enough time to avoid a strong series of cough that a large volume of blood rode on. Once this violent coughing was done, the red-eyed man gasped for air, finally he could breathe on his own. When he gasped for air his upper body snatched up from laying down to sitting up. In the same motion he reached for Lu Dahn's neck and clasped his hands around it. With a devilish smile he began to choke the Commodore, turning Lu Dahn's face red. "Hahaha!" A moment later the man let go and just laughed. "Just kidding, it's very evident that you were the winner and could have left me for dead." Lu Dahn rubbed his neck and caught his breath. "Can't say I'm much of a fan of your joke." The man laughed and stood back up, but he was noticeably fatigued as well. Not as much as Lu Dahn, but still tuckered out. "So you can't regain your stamina with your ability?" The man looked at Lu Dahn and shook his head. "Sadly I can't. It takes a lot of stamina as well. I haven't been this tired out from a battle in about . . . thirty years." Lu Dahn made a face, but he hadn’t the interest in speculating into the man’s comment. He had other things to worry about. ”The reason I didn’t want you to die is because I want you to assist me in Roukishi’s take down.” The man looked at Lu Dahn and laughed a thunderous laugh, it was very genuine, but Lu Dahn wasn’t laughing, he was serious.

6Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Mon May 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Lu Dahn Ricchi

Two Days Prior wrote:”And why would I be interested in helping you take down my boss?” Red-eyes looked over at Lu Dahn who was sitting comfortably on the ground with one leg propped up. His eyes weren’t on red-eyes but on Kamacho’s corpse. Red-eyes looked over at the mess he made of the man and rubbed the back of his neck. ”Sucks about that guy.” Lu Dahn shook his head.
”He hadn’t the strength to survive. But on the subject of Roukishi. Regardless, he’s being taken down, either by me or another Marine Unit that’s on his ass as well. So at the end of the day, the man who is employing you is going to be out of the frame. Lu Dahn looked up to red-eyes and saw he had transported the man to the realm of his own mind. ”You can either work towards securing yourself a spot in my ranks or just waste your time helping a man who’s already doomed. Regardless, you owe it to me to lead me to his whereabouts.” Red-eyes looked at Lu Dahn and for the first time their eyes locked as man to man and not fighter to fighter. After a moment of neither averting their eyes, red-eyes began to nod slowly. ”I’m sold on Roukishi being a lost cause, but assisting and joining your ranks? Me a Marine, that’s blasphemy.” Lu Dahn smiled a gentle smile as his eyes wandered off to the examine the damage done to the warehouse. ”Being  enlisted in my ranks, doesn’t mean you are enlisted in the ranks of the Marines. I’m loyal to my own will, it just so happens that this organization supplies me with what I need to get what I want.” Red-eyes stretched and yawned a bit. He was plotting on a nap after this to regain some of his stamina. ”Hmm, with Roukishi out of the picture I guess I would need something else to do . . . What is it you’re trying to accomplish?” Lu Dahn’s smile intensified then he looked back to the man and shrugged. "For now, I'm not exactly sure. I want power. I want respect. I want things to genuinely be better. I see myself in a position of power so I can govern over others to lead them to a more wholesome reality." Red-eyes nodded. "I'm also loyal to myself, so should my interest in you waver, I won't hesitate to take my leave." Lu Dahn nodded back and chuckled. "Completely understandable . . . But if I find you valuable, expect to pry your freedom from my hands." The red-eyed man laughed at Lu Dahn, then offered him a hand. "I look forward to the day." Red-eyes gave a devilish smile while Lu Dahn a more serene and confident one. Gripping the man's hand he came to a stand and brushed himself off.

"So what's your name Marine?" Lu Dahn looked at the man and realized they never did exchange names. "Lu Dahn. And you?" Red-eyes nodded and logged the name in his mind before sharing his. "Moona, but you can call me Hashirama."

7Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Mon May 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Lu Dahn Ricchi

Two Days Prior wrote:Lu Dahn's brow rose.
Fool's Gold Mission Briefing wrote:...
Last month, we caught wind of a man that operates under the guise of Moona pushing a 10kg shipment of Fool's Gold through the Sandy Island. It's only 10 bricks, but each brick is extremely valuable and must be located and taken into the custody of the World Government. There are 7 individuals forecasted to be involved with this contraband and all with dealings related to these 10kgs of Fool's Gold are to be considered extremely dangerous criminals with Black Market ties. In a perfect world they'd be apprehended and brought to justice the proper way, but it's understood that that is not always possible, especially when dealing with people considered to be extremely dangerous.

Your job is to secure all of these bricks and safely escort them to a World Government stronghold, so they can be shipped out to headquarters.

There was no way the name was a coincidence, he had to be the same Moona from the mission briefing, but why? "You were the one distributing the Fool's Gold?" Hashirama nodded to Lu Dahn innocently. "Kinda . . . wait. Do the Marines think Roukishi is the distributor?" Lu Dahn shook his head and put his thumb and the side of his index finger to his chin in thought. "No, but we were looking for the distributor. I was told by Matziyah Faults, that he killed the distributor. Do you still have any of the bricks on you?" Hashirama began to laugh out loud. Gathering himself together after some time he shook his hand at Lu Dahn dismissing all he said. "Let me explain to you in full scope what happened." Lu Dahn nodded. "Please do." "So originally Roukishi stole ten of these bricks from a dealer who had stolen them from some exhibition. Then he dispatched me to sell eight of them while keeping two to himself. To keep the heat off of him, he sent me to peddle them to high profile pirates and revolutionaries in the area. I let that Faults guy beat me and go off only because Roukishi told me not to kill him." Lu Dahn nodded, it all made a lot more sense now. "So Roukishi has all the money from the previous bricks being sold?" Hashirama nodded. "Yeah, he's planning to try to fund the Revolutionary Army to take over Alabasta I believe." Lu Dahn rubbed his temples. It was worse than he thought it was when it came to Roukishi. "Lead me to him."

8Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Tue May 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Lu Dahn Ricchi
This brought Lu Dahn and his rope bound hostage to the gates of a town known as Tulsa. It was a small town, but it had a flourishing economy due to the amount of travelers that frequented it. This was because it was one of the first towns one would come upon when entering Alabasta Kingdom territory. Additionally, it was built around a large oasis that has shown no signs of drying up in the fifty years the town has been around. Atop his camel, Lu Dahn strolled into Tulsa. Normally he wouldn't have gotten any glances beyond examining a new face since he was in civilian garbs. The package he carried with him is what drew a deal of attention to him however. He'd ignore the onlookers and continue on throughout Tulsa until he reached a pawnshop that was built around the oasis. Hopping off his camel, he tied its reigns to a post, then grabbed his hostage by the ropes and pulled it down to the ground. "Oof." The pawn shop was supposedly closed, but that was just the front Lu Dahn was told Roukishi put up when he was handling business on the inside. Lu Dahn would walk up to front of the establishment where the doors were. The first door was a thin metal door and the other was a traditional thick wooden door. Lu Dahn knocked three times on the thin metal door causing it to rattle noisily.

"Hm." Lu Dahn walked back over to his package and grabbed it like one would grab a suitcase. His left arm was still recovering so he was mostly relying on his right, but he'd need to use both right now. Gripping the rope length with both hands now, he slung the hostage over his right shoulder. Pedestrians began to watch what was unfolding, but Lu Dahn didn't care. He was low on patience and time was of the essence since Briggs would soon be in Tulsa himself. "Oof." Taking a breath he looked up at the roof of the single story pawn shop, crouched down, then took off in a single bound to over top it. This jump was enhanced by Soru, not because he needed to be fast, but he'd need the extra force to accomplish the jump with the extra weight he had with him. Landing was a bit rough on the knees and ribs, but he managed and came up to a straight stand. "He better be in here." Lu Dahn rolled his hostage off his shoulder and let him fall to the ground. "A bit more gentle please." The words were mumbled and Lu Dahn mostly ignored them as he lifted his right hand up above his head balled up as a fist. "Rah!" He unleashed a powerful Tekkai enhanced strike downward while lowering his body so his punch could impact the stone surface he was standing on. A fair portion of the roof crumbled from the blow and Lu Dahn and his hostage dropped down into the pawn shop with a shower of rubble. "I said gentle!" "Moona?" The room was dusty, but a voice from behind Lu Dahn was heard calling out to the familiar voice of Lu Dahn's hostage.

With his new found ability he'd come to name, "Instinct", Lu Dahn pinpointed the location of the one who called out to Moona/Hashirama in the veil of dust and rubble. In a swift motion, he pivoted and made a karate chopping motion towards the man. The result was a small half a meter Rankyaku wave cleaving through the dust in the air as it sailed towards and eventually into the man's neck. "Gah!" His body made a thud noise when it hit the ground. Satisfied, he deactivated Instinct. "Keep quiet. I need them to think you're my hostage." Hashirama squirmed about in the rubble trying to get on his feet. "This is a stupid plan, we should just ransack the place." Lu Dahn sighed and stepped over Hashirama's body going towards the man he just killed. He was on the other side of a glass display counter that was adjacent to the door Lu Dahn had knocked on. "He has a gun like the guys from before." "There's a lot more where that came from. You have at least five more stories down to go to get to Roukishi." Lu Dahn walked back over to Hashirama and hoisted him over his shoulder once more. "You said from here on out the floors are reinforced steel, so I can't just break my way down right?" Hashirama nodded. "That's right, the stairs are through that door behind that guy." Lu Dahn nodded and walked to the iron door, but when he put his hand on the door he heard voices and rushed footsteps coming up metal stairs. This is it! The last leg of the campaign was finally within reach and Briggs was no where to be found.
<

9Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Thu May 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Lu Dahn Ricchi
”No.” This was all Lu Dahn said to Hashirama as he proceeded into the corridor with his pistol raised. "The intruder is over here!” The shout came from a bend that was further down the corridor where the metal stairs presumably were. Aiming his pistol up to this corner as soon as a man ran around him, Lu Dahn shot him. BLAM! The man’s slumped body fell back against the wall that was behind him. ”Son of a bitch!” Another voice shouted then a man peaked around the corner and unloaded what seemed like a whole clip from one of the submachine guns some of these guys had. Lu Dahn rolled back around his corner to avoid the bullet fire. ”Woah woah!” He had knocked the propped up Hashirama over with this maneuver, but caught him by his rope bindings with his left arm. ”Shit.” He pulled Hashirama up as he groaned painfully.

”This is what you’re here for.” Positioning the man in front of him, he'd callout to his enemies. ”Cease fire!” He peaked Hashirama out around the corner and was satisfied to see he wasn’t turned into swiss cheese as a result. "Hashirama!?" The man groaned in shame as he had to play along with Lu Dahn's plan. "Don't sweat. This fucker's gonna pay for it later." The men watched as Lu Dahn walked Hashirama down the corridor with his gun to Hashirama's head. Once he passed everyone and hit the flight of stairs that descended in the shape of a square, he removed the gun from Hashirama's head and unloaded the remainder of his clip into the grunts. "Geez, ruthless." Lu Dahn scoffed in a humored manner as he propped Hashirama up against the wall while he reloaded his gun. As he was doing this, Hashirama began to noticeably squirm around until he began to flex his way out of the binds Lu Dahn put on him. The ropes groaned  from the tension until they began to rip and tear. Lu Dahn just looked over at Hashirama and shook his head. "You're going to be glad I did this . . . trust me." Lu Dahn finished reloading his gun and holstered it. It was no use crying over spilt milk, but the Commodore was still annoying with Hashirama disrupting his plan.

"You're still recovering from your previous injuries as well . . . Tsk tsk." Hashirama shook his head as he assumed the lead and began to walk down the stairs. Lu Dahn hadn't forgot, but he was so focused on accomplishing the mission, that often times he didn't acknowledge that he was in a weakened state. "With just Roukishi and his grunts remaining, I shouldn't need my full strength. I was going to use you in exchange for the Fool's Gold." Hashirama laughed out loud. The sound of a few more henchmen running up stairs from far below was echoing through the stairwell. "Hurry!" "You struck me as sharper than this. Me in exchange two items that are each worth hundreds of millions of Beli? What kind of man do you think Roukishi is?" Hashirama looked back at Lu Dahn with a raised brow and a humored expression.

10Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Thu May 10, 2018 11:22 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Lu Dahn Ricchi
"I'm putting my trust in you then." Hashirama scoffed and chuckled for a moment while shaking his head. Now was the time for Lu Dahn to learn to share the burdens he faced and he just came to that realization. "Don't think I'm going to go putting my life on the line for you. We still just met only two days ago. For your sake I'd suggest you keep your eyes on me. If things aren't looking too good for your cause, I might just have to cross you." Hashirama laughed and now it was Lu Dahn's turn to scoff, chuckle, and shake his head. It was a joke, but it was also the truth. In this world one had to always act in their best interest to save their own necks. In the end, there was nothing more valuable than one's own life.

"There the- Moona?!" Hashirama flashed an evil smile as he looked down at the grunts who were looking over the railing up at him. Without hesitation Hashirama grabbed onto the rail and vaulted himself over it while turning 180 degrees to face the opposite direction. In a display of finesse he let go of the railing while he descended, grabbed onto the metal ledge of the stairs with both hands, and swung into the lower level of stairs where the five men were. As he swung in, he extended his feet to kick and smash a guy against the wall in the process. "H-Hey! What are you doi-" Hashirama grabbed the guy by the mouth and another by the neck. Throwing either of them into one of the idle grunts who were stunned with shock, he threw the other over the railing of the stairs. Finally there was retaliation and it was in the form of the last grunt that wasn't attacked firing his gun at Hashirama. A few of the bullets that were fired off did hit him, but Lu Dahn had peddled down the stairs to get behind this grunt and shoot him in the back. "Ahg!" "Whew, not as fast as I thought I was." He began to use his LifeReturn to heal his wound while Lu Dahn squeezed passed him and aimed his pistol at the two remaining grunts. "Drop your guns and leave through the front door." They looked at him with some uncertain emotion in their eyes. Most bottom level men in a criminal organization would be quick to drop their weapons and count the loss. There wasn't much to lose, but these men had something. Was it loyalty?

"You'll have to kill them." Hashirama walked up behind Lu Dahn and looked at the grunts who were still down on the ground from being thrown into one another. "Why's that." "Roukishi's secretary . . . Kyran." Lu Dahn looked at Hashirama as he stepped forward to the grunts and quickly kicked them both unconscious in a single motion. "Secretary?" Hashirama nodded and pointed to the door that was at the bottom of the flight of steps. "I was assigned to do the field work because of my combat prowess. This guy works in house because of his intellect. Not an exaggeration to say he's a genius." Hashirama shrugged as he stepped over the unconscious men and continued down the stairs. Lu Dahn followed behind Hashirama and the rest of their descent would be unbothered.

As they walked down though, they conversed. "So what kind of threat does he pose to us?" Hashirama didn't look at Lu Dahn he just continued down the stairs, but he was noticeably in thought. "Roukishi himself isn't a threat, which I'm sure you're aware of. Kyran however is a different story. His intellect makes him valued as a secretary and he facilitates the inner workings of a lot of schemes that happen under Roukishi's name. You could almost say he's the mastermind behind Roukishi, but I doubt that. Roukishi would never let himself be swallowed by someone, he'd sooner die. . . . Anyways. The reason he's a threat is because he's found away to integrate technology into his own body." Lu Dahn had heard of this before, but only as a means of addressing a handicap and it was extremely rare. "As in he's a cyborg?" Hashirama looked back and nodded at Lu Dahn.

"He was a fragile man, but with what he's done to himself I feel he's even more powerful than me at times. Technology is a crazy thing. A man who's never raised his fist or a sword in his life, in the course of a few months has become more adept than your average in some martial arts." Lu Dahn was beginning to understand another reason why Hashirama broke himself out of the bindings. Again, even if he was able to perform at maximum capacity, this wasn't something he'd be able to handle. He needed to get stronger, much stronger. How weak he felt compared to the foes he was facing was annoying him. He had saw himself as such a strong person and was so proud of his promotion to Commodore, but the world kept spinning. Someone out there was working harder than he was and excelling at things he'd never even thought of doing. When this is all said and done, I have a lot of training to do. When it came to character traits, he knew he was ahead of where he needed to be. Those traits and his refined character is what got him to Commodore so quickly. He knew how to play the politics of the Marines. Where to cut corners, who to get in good with, who were his just as hungry "peers" that were a threat to his next promotion. Back then he bested people with his intellect, his tongue of silver, his charm, his charisma. Now things were different. It was about combat ability, one's will to survive, instincts, and the physical side of things. This is where Lu Dahn lacked and now it was evident.

He imagined how notorious he'd be as a Marine with renown combat abilities and a sharp wit and predator like mental state. The day his reputation proceeded his presence, that's what he was longing for.

"My next campaign will be different."

The duo stood in front of the door a the bottom of the stairwell. Hashirama put his hand on the knob and opened the door to let out a cold chilling draft that engulfed the stairwell. "Nice to see you Moona." This was truly the final leg of the campaign, make or break it. Now was the time to find out.

11Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Thu May 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
Lu Dahn Ricchi
"Kyran." The floor they stood on had a beautiful gloss over it, that made the room feel even more spacious than it was already. It was all dark save for the blue lights from the screens in the back of the room and a few dim lights that shined from inside the ceiling. The room was roughly 50m x 50m, way larger than the pawn shop it was above. Big things were certainly going on down here.

"So who is this man you've brought with you?" Lu Dahn examined the man who was speaking. He wore a red double breasted military uniform with large golden buttons on the chest and belly. He also had black combat boots that went up to his knees, a yellow long scarf that was around his neck and went down to his ankles. Among all these loud choices of clothing, what stood out most about him was his right arm and his eyes. While the left arm was clothed in the red material from his military jacket, his right arm had no fabric on it at all. Instead it was a black rough looking gun metal, cybernetic limb. It was human, but also very far from it at the same time. As for his eyes, they had no pupils, they were a ghastly pale color, but they still conveyed emotion. "Commodore Lu Dahn Ricchi. I'm obligated to ask you to yield peacefully, but feel you have no intentions on doing so." Kyran laughed obnoxiously loud at this and put his metal arm up to his face and shook his head. "You're right about that. In my current state, not even you stand a chance against me Moona. I have nothing to fear, not even Roukis-" A door that was concealed as part of the wall on Lu Dahn's right side slid open from behind Kyran. "Watch your tongue Kyran." An old man moved his small frame into the fray with help from a walking stick. "Moona, was is the meaning of this. Have you no loyalty?" Hashirama looked at Roukishi with a stale expression, that didn't say he was ashamed that he was turning on his previous master. "I roll with the tide and the tide is saying you won't last long. Even if this guy dies here, there's another Marine force hot on your feet." Rouksihi nodded sagely with his eyes closed as he stroked his goatee. "Briggs' unit correct?" Roukishi opened his eyes and looked at Lu Dahn. Lu Dahn nodded, his mind too occupied to speak at the moment.

His eyes switched between Kyran, Roukishi, and the door the old man entered through that seemingly disappeared into the darkness the wall was shrouded in. Should he attack Roukishi? Should he head for the door. Or should he bide his time and tackle Kyran first with Hashirama's assistance? "The door won't open unless you have a passcode." "We'll have to handle Kyran first, don't worry about anything else at the moment." Hashirama spoke calmly, but there was a sense of weariness in his voice. His eyes didn't linger off the two in front of him as he spoke as well and that spoke volumes to Lu Dahn. The wave of cold that had bled into the stairwell when they first opened the door, Lu Dahn could tell it was emanating off of Kyran. Everyone had a presence about them and this man's was more frigid than ice. His smile was ghoulish and very confident.

"Briggs' Unit is irrelevant." Roukishi's brows raised in a humored fashion. "Ohhh?" "I'll be the cause of your downfall." For the first time Roukishi cheesed and flashed his notorious golden teeth as he did so. "I like him Moona. This is the man you've entrusted your fate to?" Hashirama remained still like a statue, he and Kyran seemed to be having a mental battle off in a another plane of existence. "I wouldn't say I've entrusted my fate to him, but what occurs here will definitely be a factor that i take into account." Kyran cackled at Hashirama's answer. "Lets get things underway shall we? I've been itching to put my new upgrades to the test and been eager to beat this clown's face in since we met." He pointed vaguely at Hashirama with his metallic arm and Lu Dahn could make out an odd detail. His finger tips are gun barrels?

Roukishi shook his head and sighed. "I have something to speak to you about Kyran. Once you're finished here, meet me in my office." With that Roukishi began to calmly walk back to where he had come from.

12Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Fri May 18, 2018 1:47 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
Lu Dahn Ricchi
Do I fear this man? His eyes scrolled from Roukishi to the smirking Kyran as the old man entered through the darkness shrouded door he entered through.

"Lets get this underway shall we?!" With exclaim, he gripped his mechanized arm with his natural one and a whirling sound began to churn throughout the air. "Move!" Hashirama dashed to the left and Lu Dahn dashed to the right as Kyran's gun arm opened fire on them both like a halting gun. "Split up huh?" The gun stopped firing and Lu Dahn and Hashirama both stopped running. All three fighters stood in a single row, Kyran in between both Hashirama and Lu Dahn. "He's strong, but he lacks actual combat experience. We'll have to out play him!" Kyran chuckled. "Big chance!" He aimed his arm upwards and the whirling sound began to sound out again. Lu Dahn reached for his pistol on his hip and aimed it at Kyran which drew his attention away from what he was trying to accomplish.

Firing twice at the man, he responded by shielding himself with his cybernetic arm and the bullets ricocheted off. "Now!" Footsteps against the floor were then heard coming from behind Kyran as Hashirama rushed in to take advantage of his drawn attention. He drew both his fist down to his right hip and skid into range of Kyran, then thrust his fist out to the man's side. As Hashirama slid in however, Kyran leapt up into the air and backwards. His body slung over itself in the form of a backflip, the end result of this maneuver would be Kyran landing behind Hashirama. This wouldn't happen though, as while in the air Kyran would have aimed his gun barrel finger tips at Hashirama and the whirling sound would begin to churn. Lu Dahn was about 15m away from the duo and he fearlessly began to run in as Kyran opened fire on Hashirama.

Quickly the man jumped to his left side and rolled out of the way. From the roll he instantly begin to sprint further to the left to avoid the continuous gun fire. Lu Dahn continued to run up, as Hashirama ran further and further to his right side. As Kyran descended and came close to landing, Lu Dahn fired two more shots at him. The instant he even raised his pistol to aim at Kyran the cyborg stopped firing and raised the cybernetic arm in defense of the bullets. *tink tink* Hashirama curved his angle route of running to start to head towards Kyran as his attention was drawn to Lu Dahn and Lu Dahn himself continued to run forward. They both knew without even communicating it, that they needed to close the range on Kyran.

Lu Dahn approached from the front and Hahsirama came from Kyran's left on Lu Dahn's own right. Kyran smirked as he saw what they were trying to accomplish then again lifted his cybernetic arm up to the ceiling then began firing aimlessly upwards. Hashirama and Lu Dahn both stopped in their tracks as this occurred as a precaution, but it was a mistake. In clusters, the lights in the room began to get shot out and soon enough it was completely dark in the room, save for a faint glow from the monitor in the back of the room. "I may lack combat experience, but I'm no fool Moona." When the lights went off, the room seemed all the more cold as if Kyran's killing intent only heightened with the introduction of darkness. Hashirama." Lu Dahn began to run to the last location he remembered seeing the man and the man did the same to him until they met up. "He more than likely has a means to see in this darkness, so we'll have to turn this into a reactionary battle." Lu Dahn nodded his head and added onto the commentary. "Success is reliant on our ability to trap him. You take the forefront since y-" A mechanical noise started up, but this time it was much different then the whirling from before. It hummed violently like a generator that was being over worked. "Don't think I'll just let you scheme and plot!"

Both their heads snapped to the origin of the voice, though the noise was coming from the other direction. They were in a sandwich and both threats were approaching fast. Footsteps from Kyran at their front and the humming noise from their back. "I'll take Kyran!" Hashirama nodded and both bolted off to deal with the threats.

13Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Fri May 18, 2018 2:30 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
Lu Dahn Ricchi
What?! The footsteps had strayed off to his left side and he came to a halt as the footsteps soon began to close in on him. He could sense Hashirama who was behind him and venturing further and further away, but not this man. Raising his guard, he prepared for Kyran's assault that came in the form of a right straight with his metal arm. Lu Dahn of course couldn't see this, so the blow slipped his guard and hit him in the jaw.

Stumbling back from the blow, he raised his guard once more only to be struck in the gut by a knee. He felt his still healing ribs begin to give in from the brunt of the strike. Again he stumbled back and Kyran came in to continue the combination. Why can't I sense him? He heard Kyran come to skid in front of him and tried to visualize where the man was coming in from. Lu Dahn took a chance on Kyran going for his upper body due to his inexperience and he slipped down. Bending his own upper body down, he felt the jab fly over him and he instantly pushed off with his legs. When he felt his shoulder ram into Kyran's body, he grappled the man by wrapping both his arms around his waist. "Huh?" Without giving Kyran a chance to soak in what was happening with he slip and drive, Lu Dahn began to lift Kyran and bended backwards as to German Suplex Kyran.

"Ahhh!" He powered through the pain that rang through his body from his ribs and successfully slammed Kyran head first into the floor. Letting go of the man's body, he fell to the floor a bit fatigued and in pain. Rolling over from his back to his stomach, he began to get up when Kyran's body began to move as well. What!? He looked through the darkness to see exposed circuits and cybernetics sparking from damage where Kyran's head was. "That might have killed me if I were human." Kyran had both his hands pressed against the ground to pull his head from out the ground he was plowed into. A few cords hung out of his fractures mechanical cranium, showing the man was probably no longer human, but a robot. Lu Dahn scoffed and jumped back to put 3m of space between him and Kyran. Reaching for his pistol he fired the last two bullets in the magazine at Kyran. This time they hit his body, but like when they hit his arm they ricocheted off. He's fully mechanized? "I won't be as easy as I was on you this time." Kyran finally came to a full stand while facing Lu Dahn. The fracture in his head was a weak light source, that didn't illuminate the surrounding area, but at least would alert the Commodore as to where his foe was. This must be the reason Instinct has no effect on him.

Just as he completed the thought Kyran dashed at him in the form of a lunge. He easily cleared the 3m gap in one bound and swung a devastating right straight at Lu Dahn. He raised his arm to block, for he knew he wouldn't be able to evade in time. Though successfully "guarded" against, the strike still sent him sliding a ways back and left his left arm with what felt like fractures. "Shit." Lu Dahn tested the strength of the arm by clenching his fist, only for it to bring him pain. "How many more of those can you block. You know this arm is almost as durable as steel itself." Kyran flashed a demonic smile as he slowly paced towards Lu Dahn before he took off in a sprint.

Lu Dahn readied himself in a stance that was suited for countering with grappling. Even machines are weak at the joints. He calmed himself down and tried to visualize the entirety of Kyran's body by basing the illustration off the fracture in his skull that was glowing faintly. Suddenly as Kyran came within striking distance, the faint glowing fracture leapt up a couple of feet, something Lu Dahn didn't expect. "You won't counter me with a grapple again!" Kyran unleashed a powerful right kick that was aimed at Lu Dahn's head. Again, the Commodore hadn't the time to evade due to the sudden unpredicted maneuver Kyran employed. To address the kick that he heard swinging through the air, he lifted this already weakened left arm again to "guard". *bam*.

The blow hit and he felt his already weakened bone give in to the force of the kick and he was sent sliding across the floor from the force. "Ahhhh!" He yelled out in pain from his left arm breaking.

14Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Fri May 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
Lu Dahn Ricchi
I can't close in on it. Even then, when I do there's that bladed arm swinging around that I can't even see. A gunshot rang through the air and he ducked down to allow it to whizz over his head. At this range I can just manage to react in time to the gunshots. Getting closer will put me at risk. Another fired off and this time he did a dive roll to his right side, then went all in. Regardless, I can't just keep getting lucky with dodges. It's just a fucking box sized bot! He sprinted in towards the bot and the bot responded with continuous gunfire. Hashirama dodged what he could, but took a fair amount of bullets as he closed in. Just can't get hit in the face! While moving his regeneration was much slower, so the fact he was sprinting wasn't any help, but still he got in close enough to the bot that it had to result to using its bladed arm. He weaved his head to the side and took a slice on the cheek, then the arm drew itself back in and stabbed once more. Instead of attempting a dodge, he let the bot thrust the blade into his chest. It missed his heart, but he felt it probably pierced a bit of his lung. Since the blade made contact with Hashirama, drawing it back in took a bit longer than usual and Hashirama used this sliver of extra time to grab the crane arm. "Gah!" He could feel the buzzing mechanical resistance and strain as he forcibly pulled the blade out his chest, broke the crane arm, and jammed its own bladed arm into its body. Once wasn't enough, again, and again, and again, at least five times he stabbed the bot to ensure it no longer able to operate. "Piece of junk." He barely managed to spit the words out sloppily as he dropped to his knees then flopped onto his front side.

There on the floor he focused on healing what wounds he had sustained. He wanted to rush to help Lu Dahn, but knew he'd be of no help if he crawled over as a bullet riddled mess.

15Fool's Gold IV - Finale Empty Re: Fool's Gold IV - Finale Fri May 18, 2018 3:18 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
Lu Dahn Ricchi
What haven't I tried? He thought to himself as he built his beat-down body up to a stand on his feet. He could hear Kyran's footsteps and see his glowing fracture as he slowly walked to Lu Dahn's location. "Still have some fight? I actually always thought Marines were just full of shit to be honest. No better than Pirates, just sailing under a banner that stood for "Justice" to do what they wanted. When you think about it, you're all no different. Pirates and Marines. You idiots are just more uniform, but at the end of the day, you all fly a Jolly Roger and die like dogs. Hahah." Kyran humored himself while Lu Dahn paid half attention to him. A Rankyaku, should be able to at least chip steel. If he's no more durable than Steel, then perhaps this is my best bet. It was easier said than done. His legs were on their last breaths. They trembled as he stood on them, his body was still weakened from his fight with Hashirama two days ago. It was a mistake to push it so hard and underestimate Roukishi's forces.

Jumping back to keep some distance, he focused on mustering up energy and stability in his right leg so he could pull off the attack. He knew if he rested too long the hype his endorphins were running off of would wear off and the pain from his arm would multiply ten-fold. "I have to keep pushing!" He pulled out the last squeeze of vigor he had in him as he fired off a rankyaku wave at Kyran. The blade sliced and ground through the floor as it rushed at Kyran who stood in its path in awe. "I see what Roukishi said he likes you!" Kyran pulled both his hands back then thrust them out in unison to address the Rankyaku, that honestly lacked power due to Lu Dahn's state. Even though it was the last bit of juice he had, the Rankyaku wave had no more than 50% of its total potential power behind it.

When his mechanical limbs were jousted into the air blade, the blade did grind into his arms a bit, but shortly after it dispersed when he pulled his arms apart as if ripping the attack open. "Dammit." His hands trembled as they fiddled with a new magazine to load into his pistol that he eventually ended up dropping. He strength was slowly leaving his body. He could only manage to focus on the glowing fracture that was Kyran's head slowly approaching him. The man was saying something to him, but Lu Dahn couldn't even make out what it was he was saying. Kyran lifted his arm to deal the final blow to Lu Dahn, then suddenly the ceiling rumbled as if an earthquake was shook a portion of it. "Huh." The rubbing stopped, but then it sounded once more, then again, and again until finally the rumbling caused part of the ceiling in the room they were in to collapse. Rubble and debris cascaded into the room and Kyran's full attention was averted to this spectacle. His eyes worked to see through darkness, but not through visual obstacles like dust. "Who's th-" A fair sized boulder that was a bit smaller than Kyran's frame was heaved through the space and in an instant collided with the cyborg's body. He was sent hurdling through the air until he crashed into the opposing wall the stone was hurled from. "The man who's campaign this is, is who." Light poured in from the shattered ceiling onto the Rear Admiral as if he were a God send and that just might have been the case. Lu Dahn's heart churned with malice, but rejoiced all at once. "Dammit." He muttered these words, before losing consciousness.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum