Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/JhBS8Yy.*
Our current ongoing events is:
*Birth by Storm* * = links

I forgot my password

STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/deep_b10.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/janito10.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/melly_11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/maveri11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png
DEVELOPERS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/ai_sta11.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/risaka10.png
EVALUATOR
https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png
BATTLE MOD
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/hannib10.pnghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f95/18/53/44/60/temps_10.png
Latest topics
» The Rise of The Beast [Completed]
Today at 6:36 am by Devroux

» Welcome to Baltigo II [GV]
Today at 12:31 am by NPC

» Community Service
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by Misha

»  Voyage Notification Topic
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by Noctis

» Setting Sail! The Ride to Future Island (Travel)
Yesterday at 7:19 pm by Fuentes

» [T] An Even Trade I
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by Noctis

» Ninth Districts' small bank job [V]
Yesterday at 3:11 pm by Spook

» Reserves and Starting Slots
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Kyo

» Notification Topic
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Kyo

Top posting users this week
Devroux

Larazyllo

NPC

Winged Menace

Admin

Top posting users this month
Devroux

Kaito

Bojack

Noctis

Batman4560

Melly

Lady Sofia

Yuurei

Ghost

Fenrir

Statistics
We have 269 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyo

Our users have posted a total of 17600 messages in 2674 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Wed May 09, 2018 7:34 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

"Oh" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user stated as the gentle drizzle of the rain began to descend, falling in random splotches. "Perfect" Melissa said as she soared through the air, her lower body no longer solid, instead constantly leaking and generating a small flurry of snow that propelled her forward. "Something doesn't seem right" the snow manipulator uttered as she reached the one hundred meter mark from where she began. Her flurry of snow gently phasing into reality as she landed with a graceful tap upon the cold snowy borders. The night was becoming much colder, the rain that gently fell would more than likely feel like ice to those it landed upon. Weather could be as much a hindrance as a foes technique. "Gonna be much harder to see if it....."

CRACK

The resulting crack of thunder from above echoed throughout the entirety of the sandy isles, followed by the roar of water gushing from the heavens above as the downpour began. The rain was intense and fierce, to the point that it hurt as it struck the skin, hard and fast. "FUCK" she uttered as her hair stuck to her face and neck. Her clothing now seeming much tighter and heavier than normal. "Waste of my time" she grumbled as she looked at the map which began to peel apart. "Got it". She tried to fold the map just in case, alas though this would seem to be in vain as the paper peeled apart, splitting away. Shaking her head she would pull out the baby den den mushi she had attained at Water 7, originally belonging to the female marine whom had fought beside her. Trying to call the number that had been input by Sparks to connect to Kenny and Rocket. "Still nothing" the woman uttered as she placed it back in to her skirt pocket.

Peeling her wet red sweatshirt off, along with the yellow cardiggan, the snow woman would now be within a sodden white shirt, so moist that the white colour was now translucent, allowing for her firm supple body to be revealed along with the black bra that protected the food bags for children. Kicking off her sodden boots, she would feel the sand upon her feet, "I'd imagine it feels cold" she mused as she moved her toes, collecting sand in between her toes. "Hmmmmm nice" she said as she looked up squinting her eyes as rain pounded against her. "Ok Melissa, head in the game. Lets get to this Polyglyph" she said, as she brought her leg upwards, she would vanish from all vision, her body disappearing via the use of a rather new technique, a part of the Rokushiki tree, soru, the high speed movement would propel her in the blink of an eye, heading in the direction of the catacombs. She would surely arrive soon enough.

[Melissa will arrive next post]

Doriki:

+5 Doriki to Endurance [Occupation]
+5 To Perception
+5 to Speed and Agility

22 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Wed May 09, 2018 11:00 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

"Oh, thank you Master Giant. That is most kind of you... I have...." The hooded Revolutionary was cut off by the smaller woman asking what his name was. His head bowed as if he were apologizing but his voice hung in his chest for a moment as he tried to think of what he should say to her. "Of course. How very rude of me. Huhuhu. You see my name is a bit ironic, I am called Nomad. Abandoned by my family when I was still a young child and since then I have wandered the world, doing the jobs that nobody else doesn't seem to want to do." Castle explained. The man lifted his head, waiting for the giant to give his name.

Slowly he reached his arm back, as if to say there was something behind him. "Currently, I'm leading a small band of travelers, keeping them safe in these trying times. Do you mind if I tell them it's okay to pass and settle in for the night? I'd hate for them to catch a cold from standing in this coming storm?" If permission was granted he would have folded his fingers in on his palm twice to signal his four men to move past the trio of powerful figures. "I couldn't help but hear your talk about what is right and wrong in the world. May I ask, if you were ordered to sit by and watch people mowed down. Why did you not stop it? Surely you believed that doing the right thing was better than doing nothing. If that desire wasn't in your heart, would you have joined the Marines? I can respect a self thinking man but now you have my attention and my curiosity." Cannon leaned against a small pillar and glanced up at David, without revealing any of his face to the marines, not yet ready to strike. Besides he was to keep marines busy while Patron secured the Poneyglyph, nothing said for him to kill or attack a marine.

@Deep Bloo

The last thing the leader of the small band of revolutionaries expected was for Lu to do was answer his question with what seemed like an honest statement. "Of course it makes sense but is it not wrong? The World Government wasn't here to do that before. But now, in our weakest moment you're ordered to get a foot hold. After Pirates and Revolutionaries do the dirty work? Don't you feel shame for that? Truly it's not an honorable action!" The man shot back with a fire in his voice that rang out loudly even through the sound of the coming storm. It was then that Lu sent his men back to the palace, it would cause issues for Cannon but if a fight broke out, the hidden Revolutionaries would storm the palace to help Cannon.

"Why don't we simply roll over and let the World Government have it's way? Surely you can't be serious in asking me that? Why would you not let Pirates go ahead and take what they want!? Clearly if nobody resisted there would be no major issues with them in the world. It's a simple answer friend. We have resisted, questioned and pushed back because this land is ours, and we have to fight to protect what is ours. The same way you would. Just like you sent your men away in case of a fight here. But all I want are answers, to try and sway you into taking your forces and going home. There is clearly nothing here of worth anymore."

Patron held Rocket by the throat with the metal prod of his sling shot, cutting the young mans air off from his body. He could have shrank the weapon but then it would choke Rocket more. All he could do was struggle as he was lifted off the ground and kicked hard in the gut by Patron, causing the young marine to sail across the ground and crash behind his downed friend. He could do nothing to stop Patron from loading his sling and pulling the cord back. "A good effort boy, a shame you won't be able to do it again...." Patron almost mocked, intending to finish the fight and take the glyph off the pairs dead bodies. Until a voice called out...

Patron aimed his weapon quickly at Hannibal and a brow raised sharply in the man's direction. "Peaceful? I tried that already. These men chose to throw their lives away. Now you arrive to try and back them up? Afraid you're just a little too late. I'll make you a deal though..That's close enough." Patron could hear his forces finally arriving to back him up and the cloud of sand that billowed out in the distance behind him put the Revolutionary at ease. "You let my boys take the glyph off of your men, and I'll let you take them to seek medical help. Everyone walks away with what they want, and everyone is happy. If not.... and I don't check in with the others in my force. Well..." Patron's neutral looking face took on a dark, sly smile that signaled he had a plan. "The Marines will have a much bigger issue on their hands. Your choice senór. Silver Or Lead?"

23 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Fri May 11, 2018 9:03 pm

David

Marine
Marine

The water that ran down David's body was something that was not registered in the Giant's mind, having endured through the cold of Drum Island for nay on fifty years, a little bit of water was hardly going to bother him. No, unlike the chill that constantly dogged David's steps on drum, the humid and warm liquid was hardly something to mind when compared. It was quite sardonic when David thought back to the cold days of Drum and then to these last few months here on Alabasta where the heat threatened to choke the life from him if he ever stopped moving out in the desert. Overall though? David preferred it on Alabasta. The large sight lines made his shooting very deadly on the wide open sands.

Turning his attention back down to where the man was apparent in his speaking to David, as David had zoned out for a moment, David would simply bob his head in acknowledgement of what has been said. "David Sinh. I greet thee kindly Nomad." The giant's voice carried itself down the stairs to where the two figures stood, though David just returned to his carving and dismissed the two from his line of sight. When Nomad had asked for his compoins David would only repeat what he had said earlier. "Cause no trouble with those who reside here, and you shall not be bothered in kind." While David's voice once more carried down, it was filled slightly with fatigue. David's exhaustion of staying awake for the entirety of the night seemingly catching up with him now. With a shake of his head to clear the fogginess of sleep, David would turn his head to watch the four individuals pass him by.

David's attention, split as it was between Nomad and his watching the four men under Nomad pass by, went fully to Nomad when he started speaking. The words themselves brought on David's anger, as it was when he was engaged with Lina Askr. Though it did come with the feelings of regret of those lives which were lost, true to Nomad's words. The regret and sadness of those who died were pulsing in David's chest, though he did contemplate his answer despite the feelings. David's mind starting to think was signified with the slow declining of speed with which he carved the wood in his lap, before it eventually tapered off. David sat there for more then the time in which he thought his reply for Sara. Eventually though, the giants voice would rumble out from his cross legged position, somewhat akin to an old machine shaking off dust and coming to life.

"The reason... Even I am not sure of." David said honestly yet unsure, as he turned his head up at the sky, ignoring the rain entirely as if it just wasn't even there as he paused for a moment. "Perhaps it was the spurn of the moment? No... I did consider everything and had come to the conclusion that what the Marines stood for was an... Honorable cause." David hummed out thoughtfully "I had a feeling in my chest. One I cannot identify still. But it made my decision for me in that moment. On the cusp of declining the offer as I had done to my savior before to join his pirate crew. Yet I had accepted. To satiate the feeling inside me? I cannot say." David paused once more to turn his gaze unto Nomad who leaned against one of David's many arrows.  "However, none of that changes that I still do believe in what the Marines supposedly stand for. But to answer your first question now, I am not a man who can be considered blameless." David said, the nodding of his head punctuating his words in confirmation. "I did indeed stand by and watch those people die, and I shan't deny my guilty actions. Those lives were lost because I did not step in and stop the marines." David said sadly, but not taking his eyes off where Nomad stood. I had believed at the time that the reasons for their deaths was some sort of masterful plan that would destroy the revolutionaries in the city in one fell swoop. David broke off his speech to look towards the edges of town, clearly going back to the day. "I realize later how much those loses meant to the marines when I had orders to defend an area and to shoot into the masses with my bow." David said with complete disgust in his voice. "I cannot bring back those who are dead due to my mistakes Nomad, as much as I wish I could." David's said with as much sadness s he felt. "I know my actions will never be able to redeem myself, and thus I prepare myself for the day when I shall pay. But when it comes...I shall welcome it. The giant set aside the wood he was carving and instead put both hands on his knees and look down at Nomad. So Nomad, I told you m answer. I had some hope that the marines actually stood for justice instead of whatever demented worldview they have now. And with those words David would await the reply from the man, or await to answer any questions Sara may impose upon him.

OOC:

NOTES:
Strength is NP for this Prompt
+5 doriki to Perception in combat
+5 doriki to Endurance & Durability as per Giant Race
Equipment:

Arrows: 10 (On person) 20 (On the Palace Front yard)
David's Ship Sinking Greatbow:

Equipment Name: David's Great Bow
Equipment Description:

The great boy used by David during the entirety of his slavery and a bit after. The bow is made of wood from a piece of one of the great mangrove trees of the Sabaody Archipelago, that from its highest point t lowest is 44ft in height. The "string" used for the bow string is a sturdy rope that is tired around both sides of the bow making it bend into its bow shape.

The maximum range of this Great bow is quite long, mainly because of its draw weight and how huge it is allows David to shoot quite a ways away. When shot with absolute perfection, David could reach 250m at maximum
Equipment Grade: Common
David's Quiver:

Equipment Name: David's Quiver
Equipment Description: A quiver that is 32ft tall made of leather that David put together from Seaking hide. Normally he doesn't wear this as he doesn't move a lot, however in recent times he has found the need for a quiver more and more. Can hold up to 10 arrows (David sized Arrows)

Last edited by David on Mon May 14, 2018 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed what David said because it was a mess.)

24 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Sat May 12, 2018 9:12 am

Deep Bloo

Marine
Marine

Dark Horse Ricchi
Lu Dahn entertained the man speaking to him and he listened to what he had to say. Lu Dahn enjoyed a battle of the tongue. Who could interweave logic the most into their speech to persuade another to align with their cause and values. There was something special about union over words as opposed to the filth of integration after defeat. In a scenario such as now, that was a pointless thing to think about though. The World Government had long since decided this would be a case of integration and not unification. The rebels would be wiped out and the civilians would be falling in line under the new established head of the Kingdom. Should they resist, they'd join the rebels. That was the plain unsweetened reality of the situation.

With Lu Dahn's men having left the area, the man continued his monologue. Lu Dahn enjoyed liked that the guy came back with words of his own instead of dismissing Lu Dahn's own words with emotion alone. The Commodore would show this contentment with the response in the form of a smile while the man spoke, but as he continued he said something that triggered a thought in Commodore's head.

. . .We have resisted, questioned and pushed back because this land is ours, and we have to fight to protect what is ours. . .

"Then fight!" Lu Dahn wasn't sure where he'd have cut the man's speech off, but he was sure he was still talking when he decided to suddenly attack. Lu Dahn was no fool. Having been stationed here and dealing with various kind of threats and shady characters, he knew these people had ill intentions for him and his Unit. Additionally, their words suggested they didn't align with the World Government and they also expressed they couldn't just roll over and be trampled upon and nor could Lu Dahn. They'd fight to protect what was theirs, so now it was time to practice what they preached. Words were no longer going to make the encounter see progress. With the Capital in such an unstable state, these guys were lucky they encountered a Marine that played along with them for so long. From an onlookers perspective, nothing would warrant his sudden attack, but Lu Dahn was a being who resided above the law. In this instance, he was the law.

It was a mistake to only put a few feet of distance between their faction and Lu Dahn's own person. Using Soru he would zoom forward, but also upwards. In a single moment he would have moved from in front of the band of mysterious men, to behind them by 1m and above them by .5m. He wouldn't hesitate from his aerial positioning to try to execute every single last one of them in a single fell cleave. He'd have performed something akin to a roundhouse kick as soon as he arrived at his destination. This roundhouse kick while in the air would turn him to face his foes and also work to birth a deadly rankyaku wave that'd threaten to kill those it struck. The target was of course the cluster of cloaked mystery men. The dimensions of this blade was a whooping 1m in thickness and 5m in length. It would be able to hit every single one of them due to his angling which was nearly leveled with them.

The size of the blade alone would make the attack very difficult to evade. Ducking would be futile due to the angle at which the kick that conjured the attack was thrown and the thickness of the blade. Furthermore, trying to disperse would also prove difficult due to the length of the blade and the fact it was thrown at point blank range. There was also the fact their point of focus had moved from directly in front of them, to directly behind them in a single moment. The speed at which this occurred and the spacing suggests that if they attempted to seek out the source of the attack before evading they would have wasted all the time they had to cling to their lives. But how would they evade without knowing what they are evading or even knowing they need to in the first place?

Spoiler:

Name: Rankyaku
Description: The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking or waving their arm at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can chop or cleave objects and greatly damage a human body. The length of the blade with a leg or arm used is up to 10m, while the width is up to 1m. A blade with a width of .5 or lower can slice as opposed to chop or cleave.
Range: Short
Attribute: Strength & Power - Tertiary
Theme: Bloo Blitz

Name: Soru
Description: The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye. Lu Dahn can use his Soru to travel in short spurts multiple times before closing in on an opponent.
Range: Short
Attribute: Speed & Agility - Non-Prioritized
Theme: Bloo Blitz

Join Us!

25 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Sun May 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Hannibal

Marine
Marine

The enemy had made a truly poor judgement call. Even with Patron not allowing Hannibal to get to his desired distance he allowed enough to put himself in deadly range. Hannibal was confident with his abilities and would declare this checkmate. Well, checkmate for Patron. Dealing with the others would be something he had to do but wasn't something he was all too worried about if this Man was their leader. When Hannibal talked about ending this peaceful he meant that Patron would just leave and all would be forgiven. There would be no more fighting and the World Government will have what they came here for. But since that wasn't what the other party had in mind there would be no more negotiations. Things will end with the defeat of one of the parties.

The two downed Agents were close to Hannibal but not in front of him. They had been defeated by this Man and their bodies laid to the right of Hannibal, and mere inches behind him. As that was where he was allowed to move to before being told to stop by Patron. Listening to everything Patron said pained Hannibal. Because this Man didn't speak as someone who was going to just allow things to end in a certain way that he wouldn't favor from. One particular statement though would be a trigger to how things would play out. And after that statement and Patron kept speaking Hannibal would assault him with what he had available. In order to end this in a way that would not take too much of his time. A drawn out fight wasn't something he was a fan of. Unless it was a fight between someone like Lu Dahn. The five meter gap between them put the Man in great position with his weapon. Depending on how fast fired his attack off Hannibal may not even be able to dodge it. Hannibal had never seen someone use a slingshot in a fight before. Only saw the thing used when he was younger. So, knowing how fast it could be fired and reloaded by this man wasn't something Hannibal knew. So, he would just believe this man could fire that thing like it was a flintlock pistole. Better to overestimate than underestimate. If that was the case though, which he hoped it wouldn't be, allowing it to make contact was fine as due to his abilities becoming something else was allow him to avoid any damage that came potentially come. Hannibal did not plan on letting it get to that point though. As he would just have to attack faster than this Man in order to not allow him to use his abilities.

You let my boys take the glyph off of your men, and I'll let you take them to seek medical help.

At the end of that sentence Hannibal would lower his raised hands. Nothing would be able to stop such a large and wide spread attack unless it had been prepared for prior, but that wasn't the case. No one had made any plans to deal with what Hannibal had sent out. Even if you would be able to perceive it the speed needed to avoid it was something Patron did not wield at this point in time. And with the amount of distance between them that added the potential success of the attack. The speed of it also was enough to close the distance that there was between Hannibal and Patron in seconds. This cold embrace flying outward and chilling everything within its path was the product of Hannibal's training on Marineford. Flash freezing. If you were close enough you might say that the very rain for a moment had been stopped in a defined area; but only for a split second before crashing into the now solid ground. The extremely cold would be enough to freeze everything within it's path, even Patron, solid if it was able to make contact. Hannibal had many other moves similar to this but he would only use three for this fight, even if things went south.  

Regardless if the attack only allowed for Hannibal to get a few moments for a better opportunity he'd spring forward. Unlike others he would be able to freely run along the icy surface that was created. His feet being transformed into the very element that was now in the desert. And if Patron would burst from his casing and not notice his new surroundings as he did so slipping could very well happen for him. Doing a fancy attack was something the only Hannibal would do, but not today. He'd tackle Patron and push off the ground, and into the large hole that was beside them. Simultaneously he would attack with Ice Time Capsule and his intangibility. His entire body before contact or if Patron would burst from his icy casing would be on full display. ITC would be used with his hand that would be moved to cover the head of Patron if the grab was successful. If the grab wasn't successful the attack would be unleashed from a different point of contact. These two attacks were used in order to increase the damage of his ice and make it more difficult to break free from. Heading into the hole though was just a fuck up by Hannibal. Not understanding where he was would cause them both to plunge down, if the tackle was successful. Hannibal due to his devil fruit ability would be able to survive the fall easily, getting out of the hole was just going to be annoying.

OOC:

Intermediate + Tertiary: Freezing the complete body of someone can be done at this level, no matter their size. Immediate damage done is still superficial frostbite(Moderate damage). But, it takes only one post for that to turn into sever frostbite(Major Damage). If not removed before the first post, after being frozen, the damage that came come after is Major, as all of the tissue to the bone has been killed. That does not mean when you remove the ice at this level it will take away that dead tissue. Rather the body part will just become black due to the dead tissue. Moderate bodies of water, the size of a tarn, can be instantly flash frozen via skill use.

Name: Ice Age: Chill
Description: Waving their hand or sending it outward through another limb the user flash freezes everything in front of him. The attack being able to do the damage listed within the F-extension theme. He is able to, at higher levels, exempt certain spots to insure he doesn't hit anyone he doesn't want. The user can also place his hand within water to do this attack, though it will just stay within the water. The range for if it within water can be found within the F-extension theme. It also has the ability to stop objects moving toward the user, bullets and cannonballs being a example, as they come toward the user. Similar to how it is done within the gif.
Range:Mid 25m
Attribute: Power
Theme: F extension

Name: Intangibility
Description: This technique allows the logia to become their element at will. Changing in to their element allows them to phase through all attacks that are not their elements natural weakness, sea stone or haki enhanced. Upon contact with the user whilst they are turned into their element the individual(s) will have that body part(s) frozen. To what degree depends on the current level of this skill and can be found in the F extension theme area. It doesn't though go passed the limb, or length of the weapon, that has come into contact with the user.
Range: Self
Attribute: Strength & Power

Name: Ice Time Capsule
Description: The User sends a wave of ice along the ground. Anything it hits is frozen in place. No matter the size of the inflicted target the amount frozen will, at max, be one limb per use. The range is only on how far this wave of Ice can travel along the ground. The width of this was is only 5m. Refer to the theme for current damage done. This skill also be performed via simple contact instead of being fired outward.
Range: Short 1-15m or Contact
Attribute:Strength & Power

+5 to perception via Race perk
+5 to Endurance and Durability via occupation perk

26 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Tue May 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Dazzle

Marine
Marine

Sara leaned back against her chunk of wall, trying to get out from the rain and listening as her companions in conversation gave their names. The giant, David, wasn't setting off any alarm bells within her mind at all. As far as she could tell, he truly wanted nothing more but to protect the people within the castle. Maybe it was just her desperation for an ally here speaking, but she felt as though the giant's words rung true. If only the same could be said for the other one. Nomad, as he'd called himself, was ringing a serious series of alarm bells within her mind. Everything he was doing, from the way he was holding back his face from the way he was speaking, were plain as day suspicious to her. But she couldn't make a move, for several reasons.

First was that, even without clashing blades, she could tell that this man was much stronger than her. It was part of why she was suspicious, in fact. From his gi to his muscled body to the way he carried himself, he seemed to possess far more power than a simple traveler would want or warrant. Trained though she might be, all it helped her with here was discerning that this man far outclassed her. Secondarily here was that she hadn't confirmed his intent yet. If he was simply a traveler as he declared, his shady behaviors could easily be explained by a desire to avoid causing trouble where he traveled. Especially for one as powerful as him. Sara also knew of her own tendency towards paranoia, and so it was necessary to keep her own flaws in check. For all she knew right now, she could easily be overthinking it.

Thirdly, and most pressingly, she was very alone against these other forces. She was but one woman, and Nomad had four others with him. She wasn't trained to deal with being outnumbered, at least so far. David had made it very clear that his only concern right now was the well-being of the people within his reach, inside the castle. So what was she supposed to do? She could go get help, maybe. Find some other Marines who could confirm or deny her suspicions. But...

As she tuned back into reality, however, she heard David recounting his story. A chill went down her spine. She didn't want to acknowledge the truth. David's words were like masterful arrow shots from his massive bow, each piercing through the walls she'd built around her heart and mind to enable her own functionality in this world. She'd decided to believe in justice, in the Marines, in the force that her own savior had embodied in what was the closest thing she had to a role model. True or false, acknowledging David's words meant that she was admitting that what she had embraced in the past year was a complete and total sham. But at the same time, falling back on the Marines right now would guarantee David's siding with Nomad if anything occurred. And bloodshed was the absolute last thing Sara wanted right now.

So she'd do neither. She'd try and find a way to deal with this that didn't involve brawling. She watched as Nomad's men walked by, practically glaring at each one as she tried to determine their intent. At the same time, she listened to David's tale, steeling her heart against the pain and hurt in his voice. For as awful as her childhood was on her own emotions, being able to shut out the emotion of others was a useful skill for this kind of situation. She appreciated the time the giant took, as it gave her time to prepare her own responses in turn.

She waited patiently for the giant's tale to end before speaking up. "I will be completely honest," she mutters, making sure to choose her words carefully. "I cannot either confirm or deny your story, simply because I haven't borne witness to any such atrocity myself. My own time with the Marines has been a...very different experience than anything you describe. But at the same time, that is hopeful. If the chaos and madness you describe is truly happening, then it falls to the rest of the Marines to solve it, does it not? If there's corruption, it simply needs to be rooted out." Her own words had a hint of uncertainty for most of the speech, but the last line was spoken with unusual conviction. "But the Marines are needed. If the glass is tarnished, does it not simply need polish to gleam again? The Revolutionaries may see themselves in the right, but a vigilante police force cannot safely be given control. It's better to fix than replace, for the stability of this world. And that's what Revolutionaries fail to see." And of myself, she added silently to herself.

27 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Wed May 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

"Wet sand is annoying" Melissa muttered as her body seemed to just burst into existence. She was impressed with the use of rokushiki, especially in terms of the Soru like ability in which granted her rather high speed movement, after everything she had been through, the ability to traverse the terrain at such high speeds was indeed delightful. With Hannibal, Rocket, Kenny and Pluton within the catacombs where the stone lay, they were outside of her vision now upon one of the large sand dunes which looked down upon the catacomb entrance. Alas though her arrival seemed to be the last, as her body stood at its full height in the distance, with the rain pelting down fiercely, she would see the reinforcements of the revolution arriving at the catacombs. Of course unlike her who had not prepared transportation for traversing the desert, they obviously had come prepared. Each of them upon a breed of duck native to Alabasta and famed for their travel speed especially upon the sandy environment, whether the sand was soft in its dry form or soaking wet like it was now, the ducks had no issue, in fact the speed of the ducks seemed to push the rain from the sand creating billowing torrents of sand, a testament to their speed. They were beautiful creatures and known as Super Spot Billed Ducks. Melissa had once seen them racing on a trip with her father prior to his death.

"Interesting" The yuki yuki no mi user uttered, her hand lifting to her chin, resting within a thinking pose. As she watched, the rev back up would remove their gear from their transportation, obviously being in a "war" one would assume they were relatively well equipped, "Whats the plan" she said musing to herself as she brought her baby den den mushi out. Pushing the call function she sighed as her small creature remained asleep, snoozing like it had done since hitting the island. "Fuck sake" she said putting the infant back. "Looks like its up to me" she said cracking her hands. She was a warlord now, and of course had to make sure that everyone knew it. "Without.....without killing" she said, taking in a deep breath. Since her encounter with a group of marines on marineford, she was unable to take lives....a hindrance for one who had just become something of a killer for hire.

Now after watching for a few minutes, most of the back up would enter the catacombs, obviously intending to ambush anyone else within, her target was the ponyglyph, as well as making sure the two marine forces within remained alive, especially from her briefing, Rocket, who was vital to the relocation of glyphs. With two revs waiting outside as guards, Melissa would take this as her time to act. Her first action would be to utilize Soru once more, with this high-speed movement,  she would be nigh impossible to see especially with the hindrance of the rain. "Geez, dis rains bleeding ticking me off" the revs voice uttered from below. "heeeheeeheee, oh Dukey boo, when you try not to cursey worse its just darrrrrrrrrrling" the second guard, a female said swooning. "Oh, I ugh, its just proper manners to not you know, be vulgar in front of such a beautifu.......wait......is this...snow" Duke said as he held out his hand, mixing with the rain flakes of snow, falling even more rapidly than the water that burst from the sky.

"Hey dukey boo" Melissa said as her legs reformed into their human form, the flecks of snow vanishing as she fell quickly, she would land hard upon the female, bringing her to the ground with a crash that in honesty was softened by the wet sand, "ELI" The body of the snow devil vanished, before the man could finish screaming out the name of the downed woman, Melissa would utilize soru once more, standing behind the man her cold hands grasped at his face, converting her hands to snow was mere child play and through an unconventional use of her Snow Queen Funeral technique, she would encase the head of this male, with her hands being the catalyst it would certainly work much easier to encase the males head, though her entire body released the flurry that would ensnare not only him but the downed female aswell. In a matter of seconds, both guards were now perfect snow sculptures. Through the master of her technique though she would halt them from being crushed and would leave them space from their noses to allow them to breath, even rolling the female over so that she did not die by being faced down in the sand.

"Easy peezy lemon a squeeezy" Melissa said as she entered the catacombs, the ducks had been causing a commotion from the attack, though with them not being attackers, they pretty much remained in their spaces without a rider to command them. Now within the catacomb Melissa would bunch up her hair, wringing the soaking mess out she would throw it to the back of her, The see-through white shirt clinging to her. "Whats next" she muttered quitely to herself as she began to run forward. By now though the reinforcements would have reached the person they were supposed to back up, they would have arrived obviously after Hannibals assault thus safe from the attacks he had released, this would mean Melissa herself was safe. "Soooooo, whats going on here then" she said from within the middle of group of revs. Her hand over her forehead attempting to get a better look, how had she gotten from there to here in such a quick manner, also how did this soaking wet woman manage to get in the center of the revs in the first place. She seemed harmless right? Just peering out to see what was happening between Pluton and Hannibal? So what the fuck was going to happen next!
Doriki:

+5 To Perception
+5 to Speed and Agility

Skills Used:

Name: Snow Queen Funeral
Description: The user releases a flurry of snow that can cover up to twenty meters straight ahead with a width of fourteen meters, this flurry ensnares a target and compresses around them thus completely cutting off movements due to the manipulated density of the snow, the snow then begins to constrict, aiming to squeeze an opponent, essentially causing suffocation due to the constriction as well as the fact the entire body is covered in snow. Due to the temperature and sapping of the heat of the snow, this causes cold like effects, causing severe shivering and so forth for a post after being freed.  This immobilizes all those caught within [requiring strength of one higher than the users own power attribute to break free and requiring a skill rank of one below]
Range: 1- 30 meters
Attribute: Strength - Secondary
Theme: N/A

Name: Snow Flight
Description: A basic ability which combines the Logia intangibility form with the capability of flight. Generally done by transforming the lower legs of the Logia user, the flurry of snow allows for a speedy flight up to 100 meters in the air, the user can stay in flight for as long as they can maintain it though of course will become tired as if they are running etc. This can be used in full intangibility form also. Must be re-used after 100m's travelled, singular post cooldown at intermediate level once max range is met. If the user continues to re-use [stop and starting] it still counts as the original 100ms. [Travels fifty meters in flight, cancels it and re-uses it for a further 25 after walking a bit, still counts as 75 meters and not two seperate distance amounts]. If not used for one post the distance is reset.
Range: 100m
Attribute: Speed and Agility (Intermediate)

Description: The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye.
Range: Mid (25m)
Attribute: Speed & Agility - Secondary

28 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Wed May 16, 2018 9:32 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

Cannon took his time to consider David's story, remaining silent and calm even while his men turned to look back at Cannon. The Revolutionary simply rapt his left handed fingers on his right forearm twice, a silent signal for them to press on a bit further but stay within striking distance in case of a fight. That was when Sara chimed in, causing his eyes to dark to face her directly. Half his body shifted so that he was now facing both marines an equal amount... or at least as equal as you could get when dealing with a giant and a small woman. Luckily Cannon could tell that the young woman was not very powerful and wouldn't pose a threat to him, his men? Perhaps she would take three of them down before the final struck a crippling or killing blow, but Cannon was trying to avoid bloodshed if he could. A true fighter knew when only a fist would solve a probelm and when it might be possible for a spar of words to bring peaceful resolution. It's what half the Revolutionaries failed to see but the ones that did see it had all of Cannon's respect.

"...Well. David, I respect the fact that you feel so deeply for your actions, and that you're willing to try and repent for the misdeeds that you committed. However would you not agree that one cannot truly change until they have seen the error of their ways. I believe that you have done just that. Perhaps you are misguided now by a strange sense of loyalty to the government that has supplied you with the things you need to live, or perhaps you don't know where you truly stand as far as the World Government and the Revolutionaries are concerned. Either way, I have respect for someone who puts the people first." Cannon bowed at David from the waist then came up to address Sara. "Indeed young one. You are not wrong, however it is as they say. Iron sharpens iron. If the Revolutionaries who think the way you believe they all do can weed out and destroy the marines who would do harm to others for their own personal gain, and vice versa, then only those who can see a peaceful future will remain. And that is the kind of world I wish to live in. One where most people can come to terms, accept and love one another. It's truly a beautiful thought. For your honesty, and the fact that I can see the kinds of people you are. I will share with you what I have learned in my travels. Many of the Revolutionaries are wrong in their thoughts, wrong in the reasons they fight. But through meeting them I have learned that most of them come from homes where marines or pirates, or both broke them, took what they had worked so hard to gain... Or killed the people they loved all for the simple desire to control or cause chaos. They have hard hearts and seek revenge. Those who have kind hearts are the ones who don't want to fight you, but would rather talk things through and learn. Just like I am doing now. A word of advice. Take the innocent people of this kingdom and leave for a few days. I doubt the refreshing feel of warm rain will last..." Cannon spoke with a dark tone to end his speech while his hands fell to his side and his left leg slid back so he could act at a moments notice if he was attacked...

@ Deep Bloo

The moment that Lu had shouted for the revolutionaries to fight, the leader of the group shook his head. Clifton jumped, his cloak falling from his shoulders to reveal the black padded armor on his shoulders and back, the white dress shirt he wore under it and the baggy tan pants that protected his legs from the hot sand of the island. He flipped his body in mid air as Lu sent a shock wave out, instantly killing the other revolutionaries in the process.

As Clifton landed on one knee in a crouched stance, he spun around while his hands went to the black boots on his feet, drawing two sharp daggers from hidden sheathes. His black gloved hands gripped the weapons hard and flipped them to face down, blades aimed at Lu. He waited for Lu to land, so that he could move if he had to dodge again, then darted straight for the marine. "This could have ended without blood!" Clifton shouted. The moment he was within striking distance of Lu, he made a slash for the mans stomach and rib cage, only to whip around on his feet his weapon aimed for the center of Lu's chest.

"My name is Clifton, Revolutionary scout and information gatherer. It will be my honor to take your life." Clifton hissed as he completed his basic attack that was well aimed.

Clifton :

Strength- Secondary
Perception- Secondary
All other stats Tertiary
Weapons - Twin Daggers, common grade.
Armament Haki- Novice

Patron was well aware of who his opponent was, Hannibal was a renown marine who truly should have been of a higher rank if you were to ask Patron. He knew that the ice user would go for a flash freeze, and attempt to end the fight before it began. The marksman released his slingshot while crushing a hollow marble in his palm. "Firebrand star." Patron muttered as the ice raced forward in the blink of an eye. Steam shot off of Patron, it would have completely burned Patron had the ice not came in so fast, putting the fire out but the flames just managed to keep the marksman from gaining terrible frostbite and allowed for him to break out of the ice with a quick jerk of his body.

Before he could really react, Patron was tackled hard, knocked into the hole in the ground from the attack delivered by Hannibal. "This won't do... Have enjoy this. Rising Sun." He muttered while reaching to his hip where a gun was hidden by his shirt. Quickly his hand imbued his ammo with haki as his thumb fanned the hammer of his gun during his fall and his finger squeezed the trigger quickly. Six shots of haki coated lead moved in an upward motion at Hannibal as if he were trying to shoot up the mans torso. A moment later, Patron landed on his back, half frozen from the time capsule attack that shattered on impact with the stone of the catacombs where Melissa was heading...

29 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Fri May 18, 2018 9:33 pm

David

Marine
Marine

David listened to Nomad silently, allowing the man to speak his mind without David interrupting the man. It was only fair after the man had done the same in kind. David gaze did turn towards the thunder and lightning that appeared and sounded off in the distance, if only because he thought his mind was playing tricks upon him, as the thunder sounded like cannon fire. But no, there was no such thing. The sounds of panic and fighting would of no doubt reached his ears and eyes should fighting of broken out in the city, such was the position of the palace along with his own sight. Though it was true he might not be able to hear small arms fire, a Cannon was no quiet thing.

Davids gaze did return to the man named Nomad, something David had a growing suspicion was not in fact the man's name. Given how dark the man's voice, David could not help himself when he also readied himself, though it was more of the tension of his muscles and the slight shift of his right hand towards his bow which lay well within David's reach. David slowly and forcefully made himself relax. David and Nomad had no reason to fight, as such no need for conflict was needed... Yet. It was unknown if the man might turn hostile at a moment's notice or not. The way the man spoke about being 'Well Traveled' and meeting many revolutionaries didn't seem to make much sense to him. Of course the man could be a sympathizer, but at th same time he could very well be a member... David will have to trust his gut here...

After taking a few minutes to think as well as relax himself, David would speak. "Tell me Nomad. Since you are such a... Well 'traveled' man, do you not believe this land has had enough conflict? I fear any more and the country might cave in under the two armies of the Revolutionaries and the Marines. Tell me, do you believe the same?" David spoke under the idea that Nomad is not all he has been said to be, though David was pretty much prodding in the dark at this point. "I do thank you for the advice though, But I cannot follow through with it. I shan't force the people under my protection from their homes. I couldn't do that normally in any case." The giant said with a nod towards Nomad, acknowledging and thanking the man for the advice all in the same moment. "I also don't suppose you might be able to convince whoever leads the Revolutionaries side to simply leave? I do not wish to watch the people of this land be caught up in another fight. Not to say I would not step in and defend them if I must, I simply wish not to." David asked, continuing on his attempt to prod the man named Nomad. Though this was simply to see if the man was an actual traveler or not. David actually doubted he was speaking to a sympathizer and simply a Revolutionary. The way the man spoke of leaving the kingdom tipped David off the man's nature possibly true nature, though David had suspicions when he had spoken of 'Meeting' revolutionaries in his travels. Considering the Revolutionaries work from the shadows manipulating people, it was simply strange the man before him 'Met' multiple Revolutionaries that would reveal they were apart of said organization. It was simply flat out strange.

OOC:

NOTES:
Strength is NP for this Prompt
+5 doriki to Perception in combat
+5 doriki to Endurance & Durability as per Giant Race
Equipment:

Arrows: 10 (On person) 20 (On the Palace Front yard)
David's Ship Sinking Greatbow:

Equipment Name: David's Great Bow
Equipment Description:

The great boy used by David during the entirety of his slavery and a bit after. The bow is made of wood from a piece of one of the great mangrove trees of the Sabaody Archipelago, that from its highest point t lowest is 44ft in height. The "string" used for the bow string is a sturdy rope that is tired around both sides of the bow making it bend into its bow shape.

The maximum range of this Great bow is quite long, mainly because of its draw weight and how huge it is allows David to shoot quite a ways away. When shot with absolute perfection, David could reach 250m at maximum
David's Quiver:

Equipment Name: David's Quiver
Equipment Description: A quiver that is 32ft tall made of leather that David put together from Seaking hide. Normally he doesn't wear this as he doesn't move a lot, however in recent times he has found the need for a quiver more and more. Can hold up to 10 arrows (David sized Arrows)

30 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 am

Deep Bloo

Marine
Marine

Dark Horse Ricchi
On the other end of things, Lu Dahn's four Ensigns had finally made it to the open gates of the palace. They hadn't entered, or even come in view of those in the courtyard or on the stairs. "Shhh, keep your voices down. Some people are at the palace." Reid told the other Ensigns and they did as he said. Reid was the unofficial leader of the Ensigns when Lu Dahn wasn't around and the other Ensigns never went against it. Reid was a great leader for where he was and he did a great job of carrying on the will and mindset of Lu Dahn in most cases when the Commodore wasn't around. Barely audible footsteps in the rain beaten ground started to sound out behind them as the voice of a giant reverberated through the air. The Ensigns turned quickly in panic to see who was approaching in such a hurry. "Karringer!" There was exclamation in Reid' voice, but still it was said with a hushed tone, he din't want their presence to be detected by those beyond the open palace gates. The Ensign ran in the rain, with Lu Dahn's hat dry as a pirate's toothbrush tucked in his coat. When Reid said the Ensigns name, he also put his finger to his lips and the other Ensign's motions with their hands for Karringer to slow down and get low. Karringer was confused at first and his rain soaked face showed his confusion until he eventually caught on. "Oh." Karringer whispered to himself as he slowed down and lowered his body as he walked the rest of the way over.

The rest of their conversation was in a whisper that only those in their immediate vicinity (.5m) could hear. "There are some people in the courtyard speaking amongst one another. I remember being told there was a giant who took it upon himself to guard the palace, but I didn't believe it." Karringer began to lean to peek beyond the earthen wall they all had their backs against for cover. One of the Ensign's grabbed him by the back of his neck and froze him in place. "Don't." Karringer moved back to where he was and Reid exhaled in relief. "Reid is in charge. Wait for his order's Karringer." All the Ensigns looked at Reid curiously as he gathered his guts and confidence. "I'm going to look very quickly. It shouldn't be anything shady right? Just fatigued Nobles enjoying some rain." He whispered this outlaid convincing himself nothing mysterious was going on before he carefully peaked around the corner with just one eye.

"I also don't suppose you might be able to convince whoever leads the Revolutionaries side to simply leave? I do not wish to watch the people of this land be caught up in another fight. Not to say I would not step in and defend them if I must, I simply wish not to."

Perhaps he didn't see it all, but he surely had seen the Giant who was currently speaking and he saw other cloaked men like the ones they saw before. He quickly whipped back around the corner after maybe a three second glimpse. His heart pounded painfully in his chest at what he saw and heard. The other Ensigns looked on with upmost curiosity. "W-what was it?" Reid looked over. "We have to go back to the Commodore." The Ensigns were hungry for more information, but Reid got up as quietly as he could with the sight of the cloaked men from before and now staining his mind's eye. "Karringer come with me. You three stay here. Even if someone is screaming bloody murder, do not make your presence known until we're back." He didn't say a single word more as he began to make his way back to where they last saw Commodore Ricchi. He didn't know what to do with the information, but he knew the Commodore would, so he'd deliver it. Revolutionaries?! Reid thought to himself as he ran to his Commodore.

On the other end of things . . . While it shocked him, it was still expected that at least one of the shady characters in the flock wouldn't be eradicated from his preemptive strike. Even then, Commodore Ricchi found flaws in the man's response, but he couldn't blame him. He was up a prestigious opponent, Lu Dahn himself. The fact the man wasn't slaughtered with his comrades was a high enough honor and Lu Dahn acknowledged this. He still would receive no mercy from the Commodore however. Lu Dahn still had intentions on making him lay in the blood and rain soaked ground his comrades messy remains rested in.

Given the revolutionary intended on landing then turning to face the Commodore, this meant his aerial maneuver currently had his back facing Ricchi. This flip happening just as Ricchi released his Rankyaku wave and as a means to avoid such a deadly attack.

Just as his foe was readying to land but still prior, Lu Dahn would have drawn his pistol and fired three shots at the man's backside. One at the back of his head, one at his spine, and the other lower towards his legs as a means to potentially render him lame and slow him down. Either of these bullets landing would be great, but obviously two of them had the means of putting the man permanently out of commission should they land.

Since Lu Dahn had only put a single meter of space between him and the band of men when he used Soru and this man's evasive maneuver also moved him backwards, this also meant less than a meter of space were between the two, giving him an unreasonable amount of time to avoid bullets from a gun that he hadn't even seen. Whether it was effective or not, Lu Dahn wouldn't fall into the lion's den. With the man having avoided such a course of actions that ultimately lead up to the death of at least nine men, this meant he was special and as he had forecasted, a threat.

Using Geppo, the Marksman would not only sustain his distance from the man without landing on the ground, but he'd also place ore distance between him and the revolutionary. Jumping off the air itself, he'd bounce continuously until he got atop one of the buildings that were on either side of the revolutionary. All the while he'd keep his eyes on him should his bullets hit or not and he'd move to the roof of the two story building with haste. Should even his point blank bullets be avoided whilst in mid air, Lu Dahn would be applied and express this astonishment. "Don't fool yourself. In this age of men we communicate through bloodshed. The last one standing is indisputably right." The Commodore would land upon the flatbed rooftop and holster his pistol quickly, while drawing his rifle from his back. All the while he would have spoken those lines to his foe should he have still been standing. "When you meet God, tell him that the one he favors most on this wretched planet sent you." He'd smile his serpentine smile and await Clifton's next course of actions.
Spoiler:
Name: Geppo
Description: The Geppo allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. While the technique itself affords several advantages both in and out of battle for the user, it has but one major weakness: since its usage depends heavily on the user's legs, restraining, damaging, or pinning down any major parts of their lower body can significantly disrupt Geppo.
Attribute: Speed & Agility - Non-Prioritized

Join Us!

31 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Sat May 19, 2018 1:23 pm

Hannibal

Marine
Marine

Patron using such a attack as if he knew what Hannibal was going to do was strange and would've really caught Hannibal off guard in the past. But Hannibal was a different person. The only time he had done such a attack was on Marineford when he stopped a fire and criminal. But the criminal was reformed and is currently in the process of becoming a Marine. So, this would only mean that there as a spy located on Marineford watching. Someone that was keeping tabs on everyone there. Feeding that information out to those that didn't need it. That would need to be looked into after all of this was said and done. As that would explain a lot and could also put everyone here in danger. As if they knew about Hannibal coming to this Island they probably knew about everyone else. And if they matched everyone with their weakness that would make things more difficult.

Even with the development of Patron Hannibal's attacks were able to still go through uncontested. Everything he wanted to do in some way happened. The flash freeze played its role in giving Hannibal an opening. Also made getting to Kenny and Rocket harder to do for anyone that came from the direction behind Patron. They'd have to go around it or try to cross it just to get to the downed Agents. The tackle was done to almost perfection if not for the falling into a hole part. Putting Patron on his back and laying on top of him was Hannibal's original plan. That way he could freeze him quicker than Patron could react, and ground and pound him if need be. That also allowed Patron to be captured without the real risk of him being killed. But with the fall all of that changed.

A descent into the twenty meter deep hole being something many wouldn't quickly walk away from; especially with the attacks that came from Hannibal on top of that.  With his tackle one hand would wrap around the back of Patron, and make them breast to breast before the push off.  It wouldn't broken off if they landed right on the ground and Patron would've had a icy arm behind him; but with them falling that wouldn't happen. And as stated before the other would be used to cover the face of Patron. Everything Hannibal did had a purpose in helping him come out on top. The first hand, well arm, that was wrapped behind Patron. Was used to keep him close and not allow him squirm away now. Hannibal learned that when he fought smaller fighters or those that relied on distance he couldn't let them breathe. Lu Dahn showed him that the best thing to do is keep the pressure on. Never letting up and allowing them to breath for a moment, and that is what Hannibal would do. His intangility would be the main reason the actions of Patron should not be able to go through. As upon contact, the tackle, the element that Hannibal had complete and utter control over would become him. The multiple points of contact would insure that the new casing of ice would not so easily be dealt with. And those points would be frozen solid almost instantly. The arm that was used to by Patron was his right; and the one that was used by Hannibal to wrap him up was Hannibal's right. This is what had the potential to negate his reach or slow it down. Making sure to keep room between them didn't seem to be the focus of Patron. As he had enough strength that if he had wanted to he could've pushed away from Hannibal when he was first tackled. He wouldn't do that though he'd instead speak and reach for something as the attacks of Hannibal would be executed.  

His left was up and used to move to the face of Patron. But, this was not reacted to at all and the freezing of the target's entire head would be done without trouble. And with his mouth open, as he started to mutter, even within his mouth there would be ice. He wouldn't even get to finish saying his third word. Being cut off right in the middle of it. Decreasing the amount of time Patron could actually hold his breath in all of this. A sudden absence in air should help in stopping Patron from reaching for his gun. Even if it wouldn't stop completely and only just gave delay in action. The impact from falling would come into play quickly, as they flew down to the stone below. With no other way to avoid the crash Hannibal entire body was iced' out. Even though he didn't know how deep the hole was he would not risk the fall at all. Patron though who could've softened his landing with anything didn't. His multi-purpose marbles hadn't come into play again nor was the Armament haki he had helped in his defense. Hannibal wasn't aware of all the capabilities of Patron. Him using a marble to create fire was all he knew the Man could do. Well, that and having a superior perception of things. As him using the marble so quickly to react to Hannibal's attack was out of this world. Something only those with skill could pull off. And this was why Hannibal had went so hard in stopping him quickly.

As this Man, Patron, was not a scrub and would need to be dealt with quickly and without any letting up. Allowing the man to get comfortable in this fight was something that Hannibal did not plan to allow. As the World Greatest Marksmen had just ran into the World Strongest Marine. A self give title that he doesn't tell anyone, as that isn't like him. As the title of 'Hero' is what he is fine with.

"That is the signal! Move."

"Keep it down, remember we don't know how many enemies there are."

The Marines that Hannibal had brought with him would move upon seeing a portion of the sand, that was illuminated by the lights, turn to ice. It sparkled even with the rain pouring down as hard as it did. They'd not just run down their, well slide down. They'd get the transportation and rush down there with them. Keeping their eye out for anyone that would come there way. If uncontested they'd reach Rocket and Kenny. Without any pausing or hesitation they'd put them on Hannibal's spotted duck. Though they had brought it for their commanding officer it would be of better use with helping these fallen CP agents. They wasted no time at all with helping them and would head back up where the came from. Not stopping as their location was back to the city of Rainbase. These two seemed to be hurt to a point where if they don't get medical attention they could die. And with this weather as horrible as it was leaving them to it would quicken that. That was their thought as they tried to escape. They had great confidence in Hannibal and didn't have any doubt in their mind they'd see him again. No one was stated to be down there with Rocket and Kenny nor in the direction the Marines so escaping was on their side.

The loud thud from the impact from the hard stone surface would be accompanied by the sound of shattering. It didn't echo through the catacombs as the rain that was still pouring from above had not slowed down in it's decent nor power. With how large the excavation sight was there wasn't a large plum of water that would have aided in softening the landing. The two didn't fall straight backwards the heaviness from the ice on Patron's head tipped this balance and made them come down at a angle where Patron's impact would come at the back of his head first. Breaking the ice at the top of his head but not removing it all. The absence of air still being there for the Man to deal with. Hannibal's ice body would also break into piece from the fast impact. As they both were weighing a lot when they came down.

With the impact alone the damage done to Patron should be to the point where he couldn't move. Even with a mighty willpower the body has its limits. Combining that with a great endurance to pain was the only way to truly reap the benefits of it. Even Hannibal relied solely on his Devil Fruit to avoid the damage from the fall. But, this was not the thought of Hannibal. But something those that though doing just a few things ensure victory. After breaking he would reform from the scattered ice. A large junk bounced up and skidded against the stoney ground, just a few inches from Patron. As Hannibal reformed, which took mere seconds, he would be ready to unleash the finish blow on Patron. One more ICT would fly the few inches that was the gap between the two. It's intended location was the midsection of Patron. If successful it would cover his chest. Hannibal this entire time was stealing away the body heat of Patron. Making it colder and colder so that his body would have to work hard to keep himself warm. From how cold Hannibal can get Patron should already have begun to go through the stages of Hypothermia.

If everything was done successful and there was a break in the action Hannibal would stop keeping up the farse and sit his ass down.  He had utilized multiple moves in quick succession. Though there were a few seconds in between some to allow a break he still was doing the most with his Devil Fruit than ever before. He hadn't used it like this at all. It was good for him but also was taxing, like anything, on his body. His third eye was the only thing that really felt natural to him at this stage in his life. But that was just when it came to using it to see things faster than him. Hannibal knew all about the true capabilities of his Clan's eye but hadn't tapped into all of them.

READ OOC:

Though I mentioned the gun in my post I don't think you should have it. The first post says the only equipment you have is a slingshot and a bazooka. I only put it incase you are allowed to just spawn new weapons. If you aren't than the actions of my guy still will go through unless stopped.

Intermediate + Tertiary: Freezing the complete body of someone can be done at this level, no matter their size. Immediate damage done is still superficial frostbite(Moderate damage). But, it takes only one post for that to turn into sever frostbite(Major Damage). If not removed before the first post, after being frozen, the damage that came come after is Major, as all of the tissue to the bone has been killed. That does not mean when you remove the ice at this level it will take away that dead tissue. Rather the body part will just become black due to the dead tissue. Moderate bodies of water, the size of a tarn, can be instantly flash frozen via skill use.

Name: Intangibility
Description: This technique allows the logia to become their element at will. Changing in to their element allows them to phase through all attacks that are not their elements natural weakness, sea stone or haki enhanced. Upon contact with the user whilst they are turned into their element the individual(s) will have that body part(s) frozen. To what degree depends on the current level of this skill and can be found in the F extension theme area. It doesn't though go passed the limb, or length of the weapon, that has come into contact with the user.
Attribute: Strength & Power

Name: Ice Time Capsule
Description: The User sends a wave of ice along the ground. Anything it hits is frozen in place. No matter the size of the inflicted target the amount frozen will, at max, be one limb per use. The range is only on how far this wave of Ice can travel along the ground. The width of this was is only 5m. Refer to the theme for current damage done. This skill also be performed via simple contact instead of being fired outward.
Range: Short 1-15m or Contact
Attribute:Strength & Power

+5 to perception via Race perk
+5 to Endurance and Durability via occupation perk

32 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Sun May 20, 2018 12:40 am

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

OCC:

Plot Twist #1 : Inserting prompt. This is independent to the NPC Post, and will state the arrival of Soliin. Three Posts until his arrival.

"That should be the last one." Soliin reported, laying at this feet was the bodies of several hundred Revolutionaries who'd been aboard the submarine that been hovering several thousand meters below Sandy Isle. "Den Den's should be working again... At least for on Sandy... I'll take it Betterman delivered my message to Diana." Soliin said, licking his lips as blood dripped gingerly from his pinky finger, dancing around his body like humming birds would around flowers, as the only blood that filled the ground was his former underlings own. Picking up the Den Den Mushi, Soliin called Vice Admiral Beckham's direct line, as the clank sounded the connection of the call, Soliin began to conversation with an eager report. "As promised Beckham... The communications to Sandy have been restored. You've dispatched the other Warlords to Sandy correct?" Sollin stated. The conversation would go back and forth for about fifteen minutes straight, with direct orders about what was to happen to Sandy Isle, and the next move in the World Governments plan. "Do you understand Soliin? Fail me and I'll revoke your Shichibukai status as quickly as I instated it!" Beckham shouted. As his gigantic glaive rested on his shoulder, the ten foot tall man reported with immense glee, "I've already committed sins that won't allow me to return to the Army. I'm in this until the end. It'll suck to see my understudies die. Hopefully they can escape, if possible." Soliin stated ominously hanging up the Den Den. "Now. With that. All of the Warlords are on route." Soliin stated. "Liana. Take us to the surface. It's time to dawn a new 'era' " Soliin shouted.

33 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Wed May 23, 2018 2:40 am

Dazzle

Marine
Marine

Sara once again quieted herself as she listened to her companions of the night speak. The muscled man, Nomad, was up first. He was still setting off alarms within her head, but as he began to speak, the young woman found herself dealing with mixed emotions once again. He had not stopped setting off her warning signals, not in the slightest; if anything, she was even more sure that he was far more than he had said he was. His words seemed to imply that he had met more Revolutionaries than the norm. But his sentiments echoed hers in a surprising way. Sara had never had a chance to speak to a Revolutionary before. Why would she, when they were enemies? It made little sense to interact with somebody you were going to kill, unless you were trying to find a way to get close. But this man, Nomad or not, had said something that would stick with her. Iron sharpens iron. It was a simple concept, really, but not one she'd considered. Or even had to consider, up to this point. Were there, perhaps, people out there whose livelihoods had been ruined by her crew? Or by her, personally? She hoped not.

She'd continue to mull over it as David responded to Nomad, only half listening as he listed his intent to stay here and defend the people, as well as his desire to end this without conflict. Her gaze flickered between the two other participants in the conversation, but her eyes definitely lingered on Nomad for longer as she considered what he'd said. The chances of him being the enemy were only rising, but she was no longer so certain that his potential reveal as an enemy would result in a fight. It was possible that there might be more similarities between the Marines and Revolutionaries, or at least in the trio here, than meets the eye.

David's stance was clear. He was here to stop bloodshed, and the end the suffering of citizens. He had mentioned this multiple times, and was even doing so now as Sara's mind whirled. Nomad was much more difficult to pin down, but based on what he was saying, he seemed to want to avoid a fight as well. Whether it was a selfish or selfless request, however, she wasn't sure. But where did she stand? Marine orders would tell her that if Nomad was a Revolutionary, he should be stopped. But what did stopping him mean? Did it have to mean killing him? Or was averting combat another viable strategy? She was still keenly aware of the difference between them, both physically and mentally. Perhaps...perhaps just living through this encounter would count as a victory, at least on a personal level.

Sara blinked, as she realized that David was done speaking. Her turn, she supposed. She cleared her throat. "It may be as you say, Nomad," she began tentatively. "Iron may sharpen iron. All the Marine efforts in the world may create greater criminals. But in that case, it is all the more important to become stronger, in order to keep the peace. If the target is iron, we must become steel, and break the tide that threatens the peace and status quo of the entire world. I stand with David, at least here. This island, and this world, has been far too battered. The efforts of every group has brought this kingdom to the brink of destruction. I do not want to cause more bloodshed here, if I can help it. But I also cannot turn my back to the people on this sea who I swore an oath to protect. I cannot simply back down."

34 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Thu May 24, 2018 6:03 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

"Really guys, someone falls from the sky, and you focus on them instead of the almost naked woman standing in the middle of y'all?" Melissa said as Patron and Hannibal struck the ground, they had been heading through the catacombs as they descended and the timing seemed perfect. As Hannibal shattered one of the men shouted for Patron who of currently, well doing his own thing being all frozen and shit. As Hannibal began to reform those of the revs whom had previously just arrived would aim their guns at his reforming body. "He's a logia men" they uttered, still ignoring the female, how the fuck could they ignore her. SHE WAS FUCKING FAMOUS. SHE WAS LIKE SUPER FAMOUS. "Oh fuck this" Melissa uttered as she utilized Soru once more, leaving the crowd from behind. "OI WANK SHAFTS. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BLANKING ME. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM" Melissa shouted as snow warped from her body.
"What the fu..." the rev man uttered as he turned.

"Now you pay attention. To late ya baw bag" Melissa said as snow ensnared the entirety of the group, she had wanted to play around, garner information. Maybe have a kiss or two, ya know, cute little girl things. With the appearance of Hannibal whom Melissa had previously met, and the frozen man he had taken, these lot were no longer needed. Like the guards outside, they would not meet their end, the snow that encircled them would quickly halt their movements, ensnaring them in the cold embrace, allowing only their noses to remain uncovered, their muffled screams sounding more mummy like within the encasing of their snow. "Teach y'all to ignore me" she mumbled in annoyance.

As she walked along the catacomb floor now littered with inches of snow, the white powder crumpled under her feet. "So this is were you had to run off to Mr Icicle!, Turns out we could have travelled together. Woulda made your journey more...exciting" Melissa said with a giggle winking at him as she did. The marine was upon his bottom, overexertion of his fruit. Melissa knew it all to well. "So fill me in, you came from above, thats were the glyph is right?" Melissa said as she cleared the gap between the two. "You got away of getting back up?" Melissa asked, her hands crossed, her head tilted to the side, her smile evident. "Come on big boy, lets go" she said offering her hand.

Regardless of whether Hannibal took her hand, Melissa's lower half would dissolve, flowing into a continuous flurry of snow, a small blizzard were her waist should be, If Hannibal decided not to take her hand, Melissa would just give a shrug and ascend, allowing her ascent to be much quicker than if he did take her hand, eventually reaching great speed. If he did take her hand, his added weight despite her strength would see her moving at a much slower rate [tertiary]. Though either way they would ascend to the top unless something came out of the woodworks to interrupt them. In either scenario, if Melissa got to the top, she would return her form back to its full human appearance. With those beautiful big blue eyes, she took in the information that the room told her. Ice littered the floor, Hannibals doing. Rocket and Kenny lay unconscious, Melissa would walk over the ice, sliding slightly but unhindered by the cold that emanated from it. Reaching the duo she knelt beside them. "Yo, boys, wake up time" She uttered, while at the same time both hands came down to strike the faces of the men, hoping to jolt them back to consciousness.
Doriki:

+5 To Perception
+5 to Speed and Agility

Skills Used:

Name: Snow Queen Funeral
Description: The user releases a flurry of snow that can cover up to twenty meters straight ahead with a width of fourteen meters, this flurry ensnares a target and compresses around them thus completely cutting off movements due to the manipulated density of the snow, the snow then begins to constrict, aiming to squeeze an opponent, essentially causing suffocation due to the constriction as well as the fact the entire body is covered in snow. Due to the temperature and sapping of the heat of the snow, this causes cold like effects, causing severe shivering and so forth for a post after being freed.  This immobilizes all those caught within [requiring strength of one higher than the users own power attribute to break free and requiring a skill rank of one below]
Range: 1- 30 meters
Attribute: Strength - Secondary

Name: Snow Flight
Description: A basic ability which combines the Logia intangibility form with the capability of flight. Generally done by transforming the lower legs of the Logia user, the flurry of snow allows for a speedy flight up to 100 meters in the air, the user can stay in flight for as long as they can maintain it though of course will become tired as if they are running etc. This can be used in full intangibility form also. Must be re-used after 100m's travelled, singular post cooldown at intermediate level once max range is met. If the user continues to re-use [stop and starting] it still counts as the original 100ms. [Travels fifty meters in flight, cancels it and re-uses it for a further 25 after walking a bit, still counts as 75 meters and not two seperate distance amounts]. If not used for one post the distance is reset.
Range: 100m
Attribute: Speed and Agility (Intermediate)

Description: The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye.
Range: Mid (25m)
Attribute: Speed & Agility - Secondary

35 Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo on Sun May 27, 2018 9:18 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

Cliff was fast, smart and not a stranger to fighting. Hell he had been doing it since the surgery. With what he had become he had easily fit the mold of a spy, some said an assassin. But he never considered himself one of those. He felt more joy in telling someone they would fight and seeing the fury that flowed through his opponent. But Lu was different. He seemed like he simply didn't care about a struggle, acted coldly, like he was actually an assassin. It made sense though, the man used guns and had skills that helped him move around quickly even in mid air. How was Cliff supposed to match up? By using this upgrades of course.

Pang, Pang Pang! Three shots, three hits, one thud as Cliff collapsed the moment he landed. His body sprawled out but only the slightest trickle of fluid fell from his spine, skull and leg. If anyone were still close enough they would have heard the whirling of gears inside Cliff, running a system scan to make sure that he was okay and not in need of major repairs. They would have noticed the fluid that slowly leaked out of him wasn't blood but oil. They might have even noticed the eyes of the man change color to that of a blood red and glow. Oh... its like that. A coward would shoot a man in the back. I thought he might be different. I'm sad to be proven wrong. Cliff thought to himself while Lu boasted from the top of the roof. Cliff doubted he was faster than Lu, he would have to get the man up close and launch a sneak attack.

As it was, Cliff decided that if Lu thought he was dead, Cliff could easily get up and track the man, strike from behind and end the Marine's life before he could react. Cliff laid still, not taking in a single breath of air even though he really didn't need it anyway. If Lu were insane enough to get close to Cliff, cliff would take one of the daggers in his grasp and slash it across Lu's chest or throat the moment he had an opening. If not, Cliff would follow behind Lu....

Cannon didn't smirk, nor scowl under the hood that masked his face in shadow. He took David's line of thought and questions seriously. In another world, David and Cannon might have made great friends, both with strong convictions and similar points of view, simply on different sides of the same coin. His shoulders slumped a little as he found himself falling into a very relaxed state. He doubted there would be a fight with this gentle giant or the dainty marine at his side. "To be honest... I think this Island would be better off if the Revolutionaries and the Marines both agreed to leave in peace. It's a shame that news of what has happened here and what was found has spread so far. It only brings unneeded attention to the Island. Eventually more trauma is certain to befall the land. Be it due to bandits, pirates, marines or revs. A sad but true and sobering fact." Cannon shrugged his shoulders as if he had come to terms with that fact before he had introduced himself to David.

"Convince the leaders of the Revolutionaries to back away? Friend you have my knowledge confused with pull. I've met a few of them in my travels yes, even fought on their side when it was to get something I needed. But I am not one of them, nor do I have sway in what they do. That being said... I don't plan on letting any innocents come to harm in whatever battle takes place. If a battle takes place at all." It was then that the young woman spoke, and Cannon could see that she was clearly a thinker more than a fighter. He had noticed how she seemed to be lost in thought until there was a long silence between the three. "I'm not asking you to give not fight for the people. I'm asking you to do just that. But not with your fists or weapons. But with your words and minds. Let me propose to you this. A world where men and women who can meet in the middle, offer two different opinions on the same point, wanting to better the world, coming together for the betterment of everything and everyone. If someone could weed out the rotten eggs in both the marines and the revolutionaries.... don't you think that would leave only those that could work together? No more battles with the helpless caught between them... I simply implore you to be those that weed out the evil in the Marines, the World Government and take it out. Do not simply follow orders, but do what you know in your heart to be the right thing. It's why you joined the Marines in the first place, is it not?" Cannon folded his hands on themselves in his sleeves, his smile peeking through the darkness of his hood while he made what anyone would assume to be direct eye contact with both Marines for a brief moment.

It was true that Hannibal had attacked and seemingly killed Patron, but the man wasn't defeated, not even close. After Melissa left, weather Hannibal joined her or not, the iced over Patron slowly unraveled and turned into a pile of white string, frozen mostly in place. The gear he carried was all real, a great lure and distraction to be sure. While they had been facing off against the fake, the real Patron rode a super sonic duck up to the battle field and started to make his way towards the two downed Marines. Patron flipped his large slingshot around in his palm and placed a flame marble in the launcher of the slingshot and started to whistle.

That was when it happened, Melissa shot up out of the crater in the ground but before she could land, the two young marines were washed in a wave of fire from Patron's slingshot. Quickly Patron jumped back and held out his left hand towards the snow woman. "Are you kidding me? Snow and Ice? Why can't I go anywhere nice on vacation? Well tell you what beautiful woman. You take your narrow ass home and let the men fight and I'll take you to dinner when I'm done." Patron let string slip from his fingers to grasp four marbles and hold them to the launcher of his slingshot while his actual fingers yanked back on the launcher and held fast. I might actually be in trouble here... better act fast. Patron thought to himself and launched one marble down at the ice Hannibal had created earlier, masking the battlefield in a thick and heavy smoke for a fifteen meter radius.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum