Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/JhBS8Yy.*
Our current ongoing events is:
*Birth by Storm* * = links

I forgot my password

STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.pnghttps://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/deep_b10.pnghttps://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/janito10.png
MODERATORS
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/melly_11.pnghttps://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/maveri11.pnghttps://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png
DEVELOPERS
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/ai_sta11.pnghttps://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.pnghttps://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/risaka10.png
EVALUATOR
BATTLE MOD
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/hannib10.pnghttps://i95.servimg.com/u/f95/18/53/44/60/temps_10.png
Latest topics
» Mashyuu's Inventions
Today at 2:26 am by Melly

» Notification Topic
Today at 1:48 am by Icarus Puck

»  After a long journey: The Encounter [Bounty]
Today at 1:42 am by Lady Sofia

» Missions, Milestones, & Refferals
Today at 1:23 am by Lady Sofia

» After a long journey. [Bounty]
Today at 1:14 am by Lady Sofia

» See no Evil (Hear no Evil) Speak no Evil
Yesterday at 11:18 pm by Misha

»  Voyage Notification Topic
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by Bojack

» Sky (NPC)
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by Batman4560

» Birth of an Inking {G-Voyage}
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by Trill Sammi

Top posting users this month
Kaito

Lady Sofia

Melly

Devroux

Hannibal

Yuurei

Noctis

Risaka

Faust

Victoria

Statistics
We have 224 registered users
The newest registered user is Cam C. Phoenician

Our users have posted a total of 12446 messages in 2016 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Sun May 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Love v. Hate

OOC:
Posting Order is now set. Due to Crow and Cark not posting when it was being set I put them in the in the rotation according to when they first entered the topic.

Order
@Kaito
@ai47
@depth14
@Kappa
@darkheart9505
@Jui$y Crow

Also, I will be controlling all NPCs under Diana and Soju that are directly attacking a PC. You are allowed to have grunts attack you but the only the ones that I have available. Such as Homies being the only land obstacles that will gone against while on land till you guys reach Whiskey Peak. And the Fishman that are attacking from the water.

With the words and actions set before him he'd leap off the ship and back into the waters. Screaming at the top of his lungs at his comrades who were now taking their time toward the other ship. With Nep making such a large gap between them going super fast wasn't needed. And with how Nep was they honestly didn't want to get in the way of Nep at all. He was a Monster and when he fought in water he was at a level they thought could even challenged Diana. So, they would be able to hear the cries of their comrade. He had gone alone and that was something he shouldn't have done. So, they would head back all together. Though they knew who they'd be going up against they wouldn't dare tell their Captain they ran away. As he has already instilled fear into them.  When they'd eventually get to the ship they'd board it. Even if it was to start moving they'd be able to board quicker than it would pick up too much speed. "COME OUT! OR WE WILL TEAR THIS SHIP TO PIECES!" One of them would declare which would cause another to hit him on the back of the head. They could do damage without getting in a fight. If they made it look like they had a fight that would be enough. And so that is what they'd quickly begin to do. Doing whatever it took to start damaging the deck of the ship first before they'd move lower. If they weren't stopped they'd make this vessel not able to be sailed until it got the appropriate repairs.

Soju would stop himself from going on a rant. As these two have gained a lot of notoriety, but they are too full of themselves. They spoke to him like they were his equals. Like the things they have done put them in the same discussion as him, but that wasn't the case. They probably only had one ship under their name. And going at Diana the way he was wasn't something they could even pull off in such a quick fashion. It might just be his ego and narcissism which caused him from seeing these two weren't that far from him. Mercer on the other hand was keeping his mind ready to eliminate either of them if need be. He didn't underestimate them in anyway like Soju was doing. That didn't mean he felt he could beat them without effort. As he knew he'd have to move quick and with superb precision to end this without suffering too much damage. As their main goal was going after Diana. That was the entire reason for this assault. Spending too much time or getting hurt with dealing with these two weren't something Mercer had accounted for. As he assumed they'd leave the Island when the assault commenced. Not meet them so early.

During the attack and demonstration of Bazil Mercer would speak. "What is it that you all want?" It was a simple question that Mercer wanted a answer to. Mercer still had his weapons at the ready as he was not sure if a fight was to commence or not. Soju on the other hand did what Bazil would do, and engaged those that came toward them. The two red head seemed  to act the same on a lot of things. Soju would also speak as he did this.

WANTED

Dead or Alive
Nep ● Boss
87,050,000 - bounty

Nep is one of the first of many to have his entire crew become under the command of Diana. And among all of these crews his is one of the top. Though rumors say those under his command are incompetent he is not the same. A true leader and a true fighter. What is most laminated about him is that he is truly a brutal pirate that rarely takes prisoners.

Strength/Power: S -> P due to being submerged
Speed/Agility: T -> S due to being submerged
All other stats: T

He couldn't nor would be caught. His speed was too much for those present to stop him and his charge. Simply swimming under the Croc and piercing the hull from below. His speed and mobility being far superior than the beast. The hull being breached by the Fishman known as Nep. He wouldn't even take in his surroundings as he enter the lower level of the ship known as the Bleeding Maw, as there was no need. As water began to surge into the ship his action would follow. Unaware of the attack that came from above he would not worry about it. As it wouldn't land in the spot Nep was standing. At the time it would be unleashed Nep's attack would also be done, unless stopped.

"UPWARD MURASAME!" Nep would yell as he'd fall back into the water and send upward, through the opening lage five meter long water sharks. They had first taken the shape of balls of water but in a second they'd transform into that of a shark, or the shape of one. This wasn't the strongest but the second strongest technique that Nep could deliver.  In total he would send five that would tear through anything not stronger than iron to pieces. And would make it to the deck of the ship. The attack wasn't directed at anyone at all, but could catch Oceanus if he wouldn't move. What the attack did was to make sure this ship would sink. As it would begin to take on too much water before it could be patched up. If the attacks that were used on it weren't stopped. For the creature that was sent into the waters and anyone else that came toward Nep they'd not end up so well. As he'd speed toward them, if not stopped, and deliver a punch once five meters toward them. Umidaiko being the move that he used. This was mainly for if the croc would want to tussle with him, as he was welcoming. He had killed creatures of larger size in his life. And he didn't stop on one person but anyone that was within the waters near the ship, that weren't part of his crew or allied to Diana, if they would arrive. And he knew who was with Diana as a plan had been set up that required him to know who was on his side.

"It seems it is time. SWITCH THE CANNONBALLS!" Bullet would say as he started to zip around. At first the cannonballs that were being fired were normals and average. Just something used to make getting close a bit troublesome. But now with everyone so close the cannonballs used now would not miss and would need to be dealt with. As they were homies and would make sure, if they were capable, they'd land on the ships they were fired at. Alerting their course to avoid being missed. That wasn't the only thing that would begin to start as gates would begin to be raised at all entrances to the Island by water. The Fishman now showing their hand as they made exiting the Island almost impossible with these iron gates. Some of them would leave the water to fight on land, but that would only be a few. Leaving their advantage would no longer happen as that wouldn't make sense. Fighting on land would put them at a disadvantage they didn't want nor need. So a majority of them stayed at the gates, underwater. As the only way to lower them would be done underwater.

Before anyone would answer Mercer Soju would speak. " I don't care why they are here. I just want to know if they are going to help me kill Diana and her forces or get in my way. Because if they want to get in my ON THIS! I will just and kill them now." Soju didn't have time for wasted time and didn't want to lose Diana now that he had her cornered.

Enemy Count:
38/40 on Diana's Side
29/30 on Soju's Side

22 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Sun May 06, 2018 2:29 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

"The Worst Generation"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

It'd seem the enemies that emerged were nothing more than Homies under Diana's immediate orders to prohibit all those who were trying to get closer to Whiskey Peak. Aside from the impending forces to there front, incoming cannon-ball fire from the hills of the Mountain rained across the island, aiming mostly towards the ships on isle, and those that were in-scope at the bay. How Soju's men would handle these incoming shots would've been told at a later date, Jackal was more concerned about the loose shots that were coming their direction, spawning ten meters from their current position. It'd be now apparent the true threat was these animated cartoon styled monsters that certainly had the pack demise in their mind-scope. If any cannonball would approach their direction, Jackal would assess it's entry route promptly, lunging out of the way to avoid any impact. Whether that mention would be with his agile limbs or his Bomu Bomu abilities would be a feat to be scene, even the direction or course of the retreat would be decided in a split second. As the two red-head's snarled in their ego pissed filled contest, Jackal grew impatient of the whole scenario until Soju asked quite bluntly, though, in hindsight it was more of a statement, either they'd be helping Soju kill Diana or they'd be his enemy as well. With numbers game clearly not on his side, Jackal had no need to protect a bravado he never had, "Shishishi... I'm just a spectator in this all. I came here to meet the man who had enough balls to announce to the World his bloodline. I have no ties to Diana. I'll pledge no allegiance to you either. That'd be forced and bullshit either way." Jackal concluded. "As for these things... in our path and Diana's seeming attempt to take our lives. I guess in that sense, I'll help." Jackal concluded, breaking away from the pack to walk towards in the incoming Homies.

Jackal was now about one meter away from Mercer, Bazil and Soju, meeting the incoming Homies with a coat of electro that extended just about half a meter off his body, a stained grin on his face with excitement truly showed the Jackal's love for the thrill of the moment. With a single step in, Jackal rushed into the gaps in the Homies formation, moving at Primary Speeds, surrounding himself with about ten of the boulder like fixtures of animated rock. With at least ten meters between his former position and now, Jackal expanded the small dome around his body, to about eight meters outwards, covered the radius around him in a matter of seconds. Even from his initial coat, anyone who'd come in contact with his Electro would be surged with several volts of electricity, the stronger the damage the more long lasting effect of the paralysis. Ahead of his current position, now able to see the entrance of Whiskey Peak, after avoiding the size of the Homies blocking his path, Jackal noticed that he'd be about twenty-meters away from their 'goal' now. Keeping his senses sharpened with his expanded Kenbunshoku, on guard towards the Homie's response to his Electro attack, the redhead's crawl or incoming canon-fire, Jackal would inhale and exhale shouting, "Whiskey Peak's ahead!" the Mink Bandit exclaimed. However, nothing could erase the feeling of uneasiness that crept into the Mink's stomach, they'd have to be something more about this place.

Canon-fire rained down on the Black Barron, but with Sinbad aboard yelling the orders at the Helmsman steering the ship, they'd been able to avoid most of the fire, while unfortunately taking at least three shots to the ships, deck, right flank and poop-deck. Spawning from the canon-balls were none other than Homies, from Sinbad's current position, he'd be unable to assess the strength or true shape of the creatures. More concerned about the Fishman Grunt that'd now spawned on his ship. Avoiding the Fishman's strikes barely, Sinbad danced around the deck while barking instructions towards his men who'd been manoeuvring through the sea side bay about thirty-five meters from Whiskey Peak now since they're retreat. The sound and size of the metallic gates rising brought extreme edge to Sinbad's sea faring senses, he'd know that escaping from this island wouldn't be as easy as he'd pledged earlier to his Captain. Diverting into a more tree heavy area to the East, Sinbad placed the ship along a canal that had minimal activity and was filled with vines and sloping tree branches, it'd negate the impact of potential canon-fire, allowing the scenery to act as environmental buffers for the incoming forces. At the end of the stream would be a converging route, linking Jackal, Soju, Mercer, and Bazil's positions back on course, as it was literally leading to the entrance of Whiskey Peak. Tripping the grunt of board with the ship's turn, Sinbad attempted to push the Fishman Grunt back into the water, awaiting the next crazy turn in this inland journey.

Misc. Info | Haki:

Kebun On. 3 Round.
30 Meter Radius

Skills Used:

Name: Bounce
Description:
This skill utilises Jackal's dog like appendages to leap distances in any direction or height, in a nimble matter. It's similar to acrobatics, and can be used to escape or evade contact.
Range: Short (1-15M)
Attribute: Speed & Agility - Tertiary (Primary)
Theme: N/A

Name: Electro Nest
Description:
Disbursing electricity around himself, Jackal creates an electrical field, starting at contact range around his body and expanding outward in a dome like fashion. Jackal can also funnel these charges into surfaces, metallic ones being more conductive than other materials.
Range:  
Short (1-15m)
Attribute: Strength & Power - Tertiary
Theme: Electro Waltz

5 Baby Den Den Mushi
1 Den Den Mushi
Black Barron Ship
http://strawhats.forumotion.com/t956-ruby-sapphire-npc-weapons#4525 (Sinbad's Weapons)
http://strawhats.forumotion.com/t957-the-flower-of-battle-fior-di-battaglia (NPC Skills)

Words: 1179
Tagged: @Kappa @ai47
Notes: + 5 Doriki - Willpower (Secondary) | + 5 Doriki to Speed (Primary) | Pugilist Perk - Endurance (Secondary)

Last edited by Kaito on Sun May 06, 2018 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just changed the colour coating only. Had it in pink by mistake v.v)

23 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Sun May 06, 2018 5:56 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil turned to Yasuke as the samurai prepared to weather the coming storm. Cannon fire began to rain down around them as waves of cartoon objects descended upon them, “Ayo! Fatass!” The Red Devil shouted, “Get back the ship! I’m gettin a feelin that fuck head Ezekiel is in trouble!”  Clearing a path for the samurai by turning his right index finger into a fifteen meter long whip with a metal tip, using his primary strength to crush the homies in the way and sending them flying.

Turning back to his captain, tears ran down the cook’s face, “Oh! Thank you, Young Master!” Yasuke yelled back as he sprinted by Bazil, not wasting a second as he quickly escaped the war zone and returned to the Skuttlebutt.

The Red Devil watched as Jackal spoke to Soju, the mink offering to ‘help’ the pirate, though Bazil knew the minkman was scheming something. After he finished speaking, Bazil once more locked eyes with the fellow red head, “I wouldn’t be opposed to takin your fuckin head now!” The pirate laughed maliciously, “But I really don’t mind killin this bitch first, after all, she seems to be a bit of cunt.” He finished as his sociopathic laughter died down to a low chuckle. His eyes shot like daggers at Soju, Bazil knew the pirate was looking down on him, just as he himself was doing to Soju. As he spoke, a cannonball was inbound for the Red Devil, however without breaking his glare he sent the metal tipped whip flying towards the cannonball with a crack, crushing into it and causing it to explode fourteen meters away from the pirate. Bathing him in smoke but leaving him unharmed. As the wind blew, the smoke cleared and revealed his signature devilish grin, “So how about it, I’ll help you now and we fight later?” 

Path to the Skuttlebutt | Yasuke

“Sheww!” Yasuke exhaled and placed his hand on his large, round stomach, “I really lucked out on that one! Bwhahahaha!” His booming voice bellowed as he waked down the forest path, carefully avoiding being crushed by one of the stray cannonballs. Though, most of the fire was concentrated behind him and to rivers in front of him, being in a relative ‘safe’ zone of sorts. However, this tranquility would not last, as he broke the tree line, the Skuttlebutt came into view. Several fishmen could be seen boarding it over the sides, shouting could be heard but the words couldn’t be made out. Looking up, the samurais attention was drawn to another ship in the distance, he could see a fight ensuing as the ship began taking on water. “Guess luck just isn’t on my side today..” He sighed as tears once again streamed down his cheeks. The large man waddled down the hill and towards the ship, wishing for nothing more than to not have to fight.

Skuttlebutt | Ezekiel

Ezekiel peered out from Bazil’s door, watching as the fishman he had previously scared off returning with his friends in tow. “Oh shit… I didn’t think he would come back..” The prophet whispered, doing his best to keep his knees from knocking to much, fear causing his entire body to shake. He watched as they yelled for him to come out and then as they decided to wreck the ship. “Bazil is gonna kill me if I let them break his ship!” Each one drawing their weapons when suddenly from behind them, approached Yasuke.

“Bwhahahaha!” The joyous laugh echoed from behind the trio of fishmen, “Any chance I could just cook you guys a meal instead of fight? Promise itll be the best thing ya ever had! Bwhahahahaha!” The samurai posed the question to attacking fishmen, hoping to solve their problems the best way he knew how, through a dish like no other!

Ground Zero | Bazil

After hearing what Soju had to say, Bazil would follow his mink brother into the fray, however, if Soju wanted to have their fight then, the Red Devil would oblige him happily and engage him in combat. If that wasn’t the case, Bazil would work side by side with the Red Fox and honor his word to help kill the cunt Diana.

The pirate watched as Jackal ripped through the waves of homies with his electro, noticing the grin on his face, “Tch, looks like we are more alike than you think, ears.” Bazil chuckled to himself, the mink was moving so fast even Bazil had to admit that he was having trouble keeping up with the mink’s precise movements, only able to catch after images seemingly frozen in time for a few seconds before appearing at another spot. Not to be bested, the Red Devil turned his right arm into a minigun and began cutting through the cartoon hordes, his malicious laugh echoing their deaths. And though his eyes were following the mink as best they could, Bazil never forgot about the hailstorm of black iron that was raining down, any and all that would strike him were shot down swiftly and accurately.

Though Jackal was abit ahead of him, Bazil made his way slowly but surely to the mink’s location, relishing in the carnage that surrounded the rag tag group. Hearing the mink shout, a toothy grin as wide as the sea was brandished on the demon pirate face, “Now the real party is gettin fuckin started!”

View user profile

24 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Wed May 09, 2018 6:14 am

Kappa

Pirate
Pirate

Devastation was brought upon the Bleeding maw. It lay dead in the water. It's wood smashed to splinters and wrought metal pummeled into uselessness. Kappa's massive water eels had leveled the ship's deck, leaving the whole thing bar the hull destroyed. Not one of the ships inhabitants had been able to move out of the way, or if they could, had chosen not to. Each one of the bleeding maw's crew had been subjected to Kappa's (tertiary + 1) strength, leaving them with major damage, every one of the crew's whole body being ripped up and broken by the powerful jaws of the eels.

The one eel that had been aimed at Zeed had managed to crush his body, but instead of leaving him and returning to destroy the rest of the boat with that eel, Kappa chose instead to capture him in the jaws of the eel. He would compress his body, not give him any leverage, then bury him in razor sharp condensed water from his Anemone Assault kata. Squeezing him with the condensed water until he was diced to pieces or stopped moving. While doing this, Kappa would propel himself back toward the Skuttlebutt, using his Pisces Paladin and Turbulent Tide to accelerate to his max speed from his position 25m above the Bleeding Maw.

Kappa had recognised this crew once he saw the massive wotan known as Oceanus. These were dangerous people. He had heard of their ventures from the people of Nanohana who had experienced their ruthelessness first hand. Ever since Gil had begun to get mixed up with dangerous individuals himself, he had taken interest in the names of the people on the island. Oceanus was someone that Jackal had warned Gil of personally. And if he was enough of a threat to leave that effect on Jackal, then he was not a person that Gil would want to deal with. That being said, he had attacked them, meaning they wouldn't be able to simply ignore him. Not on a battlefield such as this. Gil instead aimed for Zeed, a man that also had a decent bounty to his name. The aim was to weaken the crew by splitting them up and potentially giving them a hostage.

Another reason for leaving the Bleeding Maw was the furious fishman that was attempting to carve up the hull with his own jujutsu. He could see him through the holes in the ship. Kappa had an eye for martial arts, especially fishman jujutsu. Whoever this was, was able to morph his missiles into sharks after letting go of physical contact with them. This person possessed huge raw physical strength, although his control was not as refined as Kappa's. Though that was to be expected. Kappa Kata was the epitome of liquid shape manipulation. One thing was sure, and that was he didn't want to get in range of his strength.

It would only take a split second after Kappa's attack had wrecked the crew to snatch Zeed and disappear from the Bleeding Maw. It would be highly unlikely that any of the crew would be able to recover from the damage they had taken to be able to interrupt Kappa's escape due to the onslaught upon them from Nep below. Thankfully, Nep's attack wouldn't affect Kappa, instead aiming for the ship itself.

While traveling toward the Skuttlebutt, Kappa would withdraw the water from his kata back to his body, but keep the eel that would be holding Zeed in front of him so he could keep an eye on him. Kappa dove into the water just below the Skuttlebutt. There were many fishman enemies in this river, as well as a monstrous crocodile. Even with the resolute defiance wielded by the zealous Kappa, his shrewd mind couldn't shake the recklessness of attempting to fight on such uneven terms.

He instead decided to do something different. He would swim underneath the boat and grip the water around the Skuttlebutt, creating a disc with a 25m radius using Danker Domain. With this, he would create a smooth ramp for the boat onto the land. He would also stretch this shape in a sphere around the boat and himself, protecting from the cannon fire and whatever other threats may come. Then with the strength from his Turbulent Tide kata, he would push the boat up onto the land. Using this combination of katas, Kappa would push the boat inland, moving the water underneath the boat so that the ship sailed over land to where Kappa would leave it.

He was all too aware of his own safety while doing this, watching all directions and ready to ditch the boat should threats come. Should he have the time to do it, Kappa would leave the Skuttlebutt 50m inland, nestled behind a mountain, out of line of sight of the homie cannon fire. There he would leave the boat and join Jackal, sucking the water back to a 1mm shell around his body bar the eel that would be holding Zeed.

skills:
Name: Kata #35: Moray Munch
Description: The user thrusts forward with an arm while it is submerged in liquid. Liquid around the user is condensed into a tentacle capable of crushing is shaped from the liquid. At the end of the tentacle is the head of a moray eel capable of biting and holding. Tentacle has a thickness radius of up to 3m.
Range: Mid 30m
Attribute: Strength - Tertiary
Theme: Kappa Kata

Name: Kata #69: Danker Domain
Description: The user contorts their body to create shapes from condensed liquid within range. This liquid doesn’t have any innate offensive uses but can be used as a defense due to the strong solid quality of the liquid. Using this skill, the user can feel the different substances and where they are if they are mixed into the liquid he is controlling. This means the shapes can be made to partition liquids or solutes. An example of a use of this would be to create a conductive pathway for electricity that won't spread to the rest of the liquid.
Range: Mid 25m

Name: Kata #73: Turbulent Tide
Description: The user contorts their body to create shapes from condensed liquid within range. The liquid can be released in areas to provide a kickback from the quickly expanding liquid. This can be used by the user or allies in touch range of the shape as an ‘instant acceleration’ similar to soru. Or be used to knock around enemies with a lower strength. This can only be used a maximum of 5 times per post. This skill can be used to speed up or slow down caravel and freedom ships by one unit (sped up freedom simply becomes 'faster').
Range: Mid 20m

Name: Kata #90: Anemone Assault
Description: The user wiggles and contorts their toes, creating up to 30 razor sharp string like (1mm width) tentacles that can be controlled independently of each other from liquid. These tentacles can be attached to other liquid shapes to provide a razor cutting edge.
Range: Mid 25m

Name: Kata #27: Pisces Paladin
Description: The user contorts his butt cheeks and wiggles them in a specific way, grabbing specific volumes of liquid within range of Kappa Kata and condensing it to a 1mm layer against his body and possessions. Small amounts of this liquid can be released in a specific areas in a fine spray, creating a sudden force which propels the user in the opposite direction. This can be used to the effect of geppo and can be used with turbid tide to combine their effects. Holes in this water shell can be created for the user's convenience. The shell loses its shape when hit with two novice level attacks.
Range: Contact
Attribute: Speed - Tertiary

View user profile

25 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Fri May 11, 2018 10:22 am

@depth14 - Skipped.
@darkheart9505 - Skipped.  
@Jui$y Crow  - It is now your post.

26 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Fri May 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Cetus Neptune

ja  really2  man1
* Kapitän Kommandant *

OOC Notes:

* I want to claim my hit on the Skuttlebutt from last turn that Bazil decide to ignore form Zeed last turn.
Post number was 18 if you don't agree you can either pm me or have a staff over rule my hit.

Zeed Said wrote:"Attention ALL HANDS ON DECK SHIP UP AHEAD! RED Alert! Fire at WILL."

As soon the ship had reach the 47 meter mark 3 sounds of cannon discharge erupt fill the air. The shells came from the Bleeding Maw the type of cannon was 2 standard Round Shot Cannon, and the Explosive Shell. The two Round Shot Cannon was aim at port side of the ship, and the Explosive Shell was aim at the mast of the ship.

Since they was so close the aim shouldn't be off well Zeed like to think it shouldn't be. Regardless that wasn't important what was potential threat, and how he should go by handle it.

Here is the rules that back me up as well Hit Claiming - Hit Claiming occurs when either a person has failed to respond to an attack within the 48 hours they are allotted or they have failed to properly respond with a defense or evasion to an attack made against them. Hit claiming must occur once it is the person who made the attack's turn. This is because a full rotation of rp must have gone by giving other participants a chance to possibly prevent the hit from landing.

When the time to claim hits comes the claimer should supply solid evidence through use of quotes showing why the person in question has gotten hit. If it is questionable if the person is hit or not a battle mod will step in and determine the outcome.

A While back...
Oceanus smirk as Zeed said," Attention ALL HANDS ON DECK SHIP UP AHEAD! RED Alert! Fire at WILL." He eagerly lick his lips as he watch as fish man on the deck of the ship loaded up the cannons, and at the 47 meters mark they erupted into the air heading straight for The Skuttlebutt. As soon as cannons was release due to the none compliance of Nia Sorrow to seal up his wound. Which he command her to do he had order an Fish man to retrieve the fire to seal up his leg.

At the time of the last cannon ball hitting the deck of The Skuttlebutt the fish man return with a torches he precede to put on his superior leg. As the The Skuttlebuttit would be in no better condition then The Bleeding Maw. As it set a blaze to the ship just as the group fish man return back to the deck of The Skuttlebutt attempting to kill them. The level of fire that spread was about 12 meters, and lets not forget to include the other 2 cannon balls that hit a second later had wreck the vessel to shred,and anyone else in range.

The events of this conflict had taken an turn for the worst. As an for unforeseen attack strike the hull of the ship in the shape of fish man torpedo. Upon regrouping pulling his body away from the hull of the ship preparing to release a MURASAME he was met by approaching Beki that he avoid a few seconds ago whom attempt to either defend against the water sharks for the sake of the ship if it wasn't no attack then he will follow his previous attempt which was to attack Nep before he decide to use Murasame, and instead take the shock wave base attack had he cook up at anyone that came within his direction. Just as that happen a squealing Oceanus cried out as his leg was seal shut, and his plank was place on just 3 seconds later.

Wasting no time to cry out, and regroup his force his body up as he flip over the rail heading directly into the water just a second later. For those on the ship it would seems as if he caught a seizure flop backwards into the water. As he hit the water the water some what cool off his leg. He arrive to see Beki who attempt to strike Nep before he could lash out his Upward MURASAME on the bleeding maw. The result is that Nep didn't get to attack the vessel but hurl in the direction of Beki, and release a fearsome shock wave that send Beki back 10 meters nearly knocking the massive creature conscious. The attack also damage Beki organs which cause some internal damage to the creature.  Thus Beki had cough up blood as he his head was sending pummeling forward his tail flung forward attempting to swipe Nep as it fall back as somewhat of a reflex or the result of the attack he had just release on the Croc.

Even if the tail didn't meet it mark, and Nep some how dodge of recover from the attempt. He would spot Oceanus whom had just fall into the water of the result of burning scar on his leg. As he seem him he quickly lunge in the direction of Oceanus who could clearly make out approaching figure before he reach it full speed. The result is as Nep close the distance once it enter 7.5 meter mark away he had lunge it hand forward  striking the water attempting to release a powerful strike forward the result is massive shock wave was release within the water heading straight for Nep. Whom was already heading his way at his max speed. With barely any hope of Nep blocking or evading the attack the shock wave would swing forward known as Hasshoken Hit Lv 2 which cover the distance of 20 meter, and it is 8 meter wide , and 6 meter tall. But due to bit more effort Oceanus put into it would stretch as far as 30 meters long, 18 meters wide, and 16 meters long. If that attack didn't make sense then Hasshoken Clap would have been used instead as common sense applies here. The result of the attack length 25 meters long, 25 meters wide, and 25 meters tall.

The shock wave would attempt to wreck Nep body, and anyone else that was within the range of the attack. Now Beki wasn't within the range of the attack due to be flung back, and regrouping for the attack that Nep had just release on him a several minutes ago. Which was the same attack Nep was trying to attack Oceanus which just a few seconds ago lucky Oceanus let out his attempt before he could regroup, and send his attack forward.

The Strength & Power of the attack was both on the level of a  fresh Primary level hit. If you wanna say something it was one of Oceanus strongest attack, and the result of causing Oceanus to regroup from the release of either attack on Nep.

As he catch his breath he had lock eyes with Nep body attempting to see the result of his attack, and trying to see if Nep would try anything else. As for Beki after the regroup of himself he swing forward heading straight for the wounded Nep if he some didn't some how dodge, block or counter the attack of Oceanus. Beki would attempt to bite entirely of Nep body in a result of him being stunned or regrouping.

Things was going for the worse but the fish mans carried out the orders of CHP Mafia Kapitan of Enforcement Zeed Tear. Which was to reload the ship cannons once, again with standard rounds, and fire them once again at The Skuttlebutt attempting to deal the finishing blow at the vessel.
As for the rest of the crew they begin to take arms on anyone that attempt to board the ship that dare tried to board the Bleeding Maw. The ship as Zeed had order a few minutes ago was now nearly at the dock where The Skuttlebutt was located. It should arrive at the next post if not stop by someone or receive some fatal strike causing it to halt or something along them lines.

Beki:

Oceanus Info:

*+ 5 Doriki to Strength & Power{S} as per Wotan Race
*+ 5 Doriki to Spirit & Willpower{T}, and + 5 Strength & Power is now {P}
*Ship Ammo Link*
*Oceanus Confirm Purchases Link*
Bleeding Maw{Ship}
3 Baby Den Den Mushi
1 Black Den Den Mushi

Name:Hasshoken Boost
Description:This skill allows Cetus to boost the length, width or height of Hasshoken technique further between 1 meter - 10 meters being the max. This is done by the user producing more vibration from the selected Limb or body part releasing the attack. If he decide to increase all three then it would make him tired.
Range:Short 1m-10m
Attribute:Speed & Agility - Tertiary
Theme:N/A

Name:Hasshoken Hit Lv 2
Description: Cetus is a bit more stronger now, and it able to release an a  very powerful shock wave from any limb of his body. This shock wave move forward in the general direction of target{Whatever object or person he hits}. This attack is release similar to a shotgun.  It is as long 20 meter of the user , it is 8 meter wide , and 6 meter tall, and the attack is capable of external damage,and may lead to internal bleeding of organs depending the foe durability. It can also break several bones. This attack also works under water or in water.
Range:Mid 20 Meters
Attribute:Power (Primary)
Theme:Shatter

Name:Hasshoken Clap
Description:Cetus claps his hands together directing and manipulating the shockwaves from a circular vibrational pattern into an cone like shape. The result of this technique is a massive shock wave being release{in the general direction the user chose} that is roughly 15 meters in width, length, and height.
Range:Mid
Attribute:Power(Primary)
Theme:Shatter

@ NPC

View user profile

27 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Sat May 12, 2018 7:25 am

-Post incoming-

28 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Sun May 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Love v. Hate

OOC:

Order
@Kaito
@ai47
@depth14
@Kappa

The hit claim is invalid. Not only because it is dealing with something that happened last round but because it couldn't actually happen.

Hit claiming must occur once it is the person who made the attack's turn.
Everyone on your ship was skipped due to not posting, and missed out on claiming anything.

@Kappa wrote:However since the three artillery embankments were fixed to different sides of the ship ("one on each side, and one in the bow" - Bleeding Maw description), only one could be firing in the direction of the Skuttlebutt at one particular time. This would cause one round shot cannon to attempt to fire at the boat where the other two shots flew off in random directions. Not only that, the cannons were loaded with two round shots and one explosive shot, even though their captain had bought one round shot, one explosive shot and one bundle shot cannon. This meant that one of the round shots had been loaded into a cannon not suitable to fire it and would subsequently be jammed and possibly wreck the cannon. As this was the cannon aimed at the Skuttlebutt, it would be safe from the first volley of fire from the Bleeding Maw.

None of you responded to this either. So there isn't a way for you to actually fire you cannon at a ship.

@Kappa wrote:While flying out of the water, Kappa would thrust his two hands forward, forcing out two massive moray eels as large as he could make them. He would attempt to strike through the ship's deck, combining his own speed with that of the kata to rip through the ship and whoever was onboard. One of the eels was aimed first at the human shouting orders as he seemed to be the leader upon the vessel, and the other eel was aimed at destroying the cannons.

While I'm at it I will also let you know @depth14, @"Juicy Crow", @darkheart9505. That this attack also was done when the comment on your ship was made. But was not reacted to due to being skipped again or just ignoring it completely.  

But, if you wish for another Mod or Admin not involved in this topic you are welcome to. My post however will be done under the impression your attack on the Skuttlebut didn't happen.  And the other one was done to you.

Nep's assault on the ship would not land in the way that he had wanted; but what had happened was almost even better. Beki had gotten in the pathway of the upward attack, the damage from the attack still held its potency and would do as much damage as mentioned before. That though would not be the end of it as Nep would indeed attack again right after his first attack was unleashed, pushing himself forward effortlessly and smoothly to place himself just a meter from Beki. And there he'd unless the attack again that would put the nail in the coffin for this creature if it was to connect. And also have enough power behind it to send the creature upward at the already damaged hull of the ship. There was no breaks in his actions or spells where he would wait to see how things turned out. The ship had already been damaged enough for his first attack, and would sink in time. Right after another his attacks came out at Beki who was only a meter from him. And right after they landed with speed superior than most he would push back and away from the creature; that shouldn't be able to muster any form of retaliation from taking the attack. The Major and near fatal attacks would be the sole reason for that.

Unknowing to Nep those at the top of the ship would be harmed beyond belief from lack of urgency. One that could suffer the most was the already injuired Wotan whose wound would reopen from the assault. This has only importance because no one would be able to enter the water to help Beki when it came with tussling with Nep. And with the damage done and sinking the only option for this ship Nep would push himself in the direction he had previously left from. He knew his subordinates were slow, compared to him, but they should've at least arrived by now. He would go back in the direction of the Skuttlebutt. One ship was taken care of so dealing with the other was now on his mind. They needed to make sure there were no ships outside of the raised walls or near them. Keeping them under the impression that this was a easy siege and that they still had freedom to move needed to be done. That was the assignment of the Fishman under Diana.

"Damn, those homies aren't shit."
Tek a member of Diana's pirates would say as he peered through his scope. They were within one of the first buildings when you'd arrive to Whiskey Peak. It was close to five story, but these two weren't on the highest floor.

"Why don't we assist?" Roby would be right next to Tek but he was using binoculars to look out.

"You crazy? Soju and....damn...BAZIL! And that one Mink.....and that blonde." Tek would comment as he'd look at them through his sniper's scope. Even with him having them in range he was unsure of taking them out. As if they lived up to who they were a mere sniper wouldn't be enough to take them out.

"So?"
Roby would say quickly. Unlike Tek he held no fear. They had impressive bounties but so did both of them. And they also were under Diana. Someone who they knew was one of the strongest Pirates to ever be born.

"We aren't supposed to leave Whisky Peak anyway." Tek would retort. Trying to keep Roby on the plan.

"Listen, you just cover me. Okay?" Roby would begin to put his binoculars down. And would walk over to the Homie within the room with them. It was a knight like the ones that were within the mountain. They were given to those under Diana for their plan. "And if I just....Put.....this.....on. I'd be fine." Roby would say as he would put the homie on.

"Hmm, okay. But I can't use the 'special' bullets yet." Tek would say as he watched Roby leave the room and head downstairs.

By the time Nep had gotten around ten meters from the Skuttlebutt he'd spot Kappa. His actions of getting the ship out of the water in the process of being down. His action of pushing the ship something that would begin. There were only mere seconds for Nep. He had no Fishman within this area that had the ability to move a ship. And since Diana gave the orders that death was the only thing that could be given out recruiting him was out of the question, sadly. Utilising so many different techniques in quick succession had to be taxing. Even Nep was a bit tired from the two attacks he used on Beki. If he wanted to finish his actions without failing that would open up Nep close the gap five more meters, and unleashing his attack that he last used on Beki. Nep was prepared to use something else if the actions of Kappa would change.

"If you two won't bow, I have no need for you. I won't kill you now but don't expect help from me if you get in a jam." Soju would say as he'd begin to continue his walk toward Whiskey Peak. If he wanted to be honest he didn't need anyone when it came to dealing with this matter. Those he brought were used to just to take out the annoying ones Soju didn't want to be bothered with. And to have them prove how devoted to him they were. And in turn Soju would give them protection against outside things. And everything else that came with being a Pirate.

Mercer would say nothing, as there was no need for him to speak. As he and Soju walked toward Whiskey Peak. They'd arrive soon (two posts) and they'd all be closer to whatever it was they had planned. Just how Mercer was weary of the forces of Diana the same would be said about Kaito and Bazil. What reason they even had to go against Diana wasn't clear to him. So them having another motive had to be there. He just didn't know what.

"Everything is set up. Most of Soju's men have begun to enter the city. But no sign of Soju. But, are you ready to do out part?" Bullet would say as he had a chest dragging behind him. He had returned to the position that Rizor was sitting at still.

"Yes, give me one. And did you know one of your Men just left...disguised as a Homie. He is pretty fast as well. "

"Okay, but be warned! There ain't no coming back from eating this fruit. Ah, and you must be talking about Spod Roby. That Mink has a problem with following orders. I think even Diana knew he would be the one to not follow the plan that is set up. But, it is fine. The only time he'd act on his own is if he spot someone like Soju. Shit, he has one of these too. So he should be fine. "
Bullet would say as he'd unlock  the chest revealing two Devil Fruits. The dwarf would jump into the chest and He'd toss one over to Rizor. He would then just sink his teeth into the other and his face would twisted up. The taste of these things were said be horrid, but that wasn't even the word.

"Hmm. Now that is a....a weird flavor. But, if Soju he is after than I have no problem with him going after the man." Rizor would say as he'd finish the Devil Fruit. He could tolerate the taste but he was glad this was a one time thing. As these two needed the extra power. As when Oceanus attacked and they weren't able to stop him how weak they wer was revealed. So, Diana had gotten these two Devil Fruits for them. She didn't know what type they were but she felt confident they'd be enough to help with increasing their power.

The armor only kept his speed in check. 'Soju....Soju....Soju.' Spod Roby had a obsession with the Pirate known as Soju. Not because of him attacking Diana's Island. But because his so called Father wronged Roby. Took his whole family away long ago. And Roby planned on killing any and everyone affiliated with that Man for revenge. (Will arrive next post)

Enemy Count:
38/40 on Diana's Side
29/30 on Soju's Side

29 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Mon May 14, 2018 8:32 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

"The Worst Generation"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Panting slightly, Jackal was beginning to become exhausted from maintaining his Electro Nest so widely spread out. Cancelling the dome's range completely, the residual effects were already set into motion as it related to damage on the Homies. Frozen like sentinels, the almost ten foot tall Homies riddled with electricity tried to move from their positions but we're pinned to their spots on the terrain due to paralysis. This would make it easier for either Soju, Mercer, or Bazil to ultimately destroy the animated junks with easy strikes if they so desired, or the men could've chosen to pick his stance, and avoid any further combat with the paralysed homunculi any further. Relying on his ears and nose, sharpened from his keen senses as a Jackal Mink, the Bandit decided to let his Sixth Sense rest for a bit. Slowing down his charge towards Whiskey Peak, standing about eighteen meters away at this point. It'd be at this stage that Jackal would noticed two points. The first was the cannon-fire from the mountains had seemingly stopped, the second was his Electro was able to destroy a bulk of the Homies but it seemed that the stronger ones we're more resistant to his Electro, only suffering paralysis and not destruction. This would be noted for the continual clashes with these stone monsters. In the distance, a lone stone figure approached but it was so far off that Jackal couldn't make head of tails of what the creature actually was, other than it looked no different from the current homies. Freed from immediate danger, Jackal would simply maintain his position, focusing his energy on breathing, regaining strength for the conflicts ahead. Yet strangely enough, the last glimpses into the Homies before his Kenbunshoku Haki retracted, was that the aura within was a familiar one, strange, what exactly made these creatures tick and how was the energy they exuded fond to him, maybe it was the Kinship Jackal and Diana shared as fellow minks, but none of this assault was making sense in Jackal's head. It was almost as if Diana didn't care if they made it to Whiskey Peak at all, and as he'd pay attention to further off in the distance, the raising of metallic gates several feet into the air could've been seen, walls almost encapsulating the pirates to their impending fate. What made it even more unsettling was the unwavering energy that oozed from Soju, all of these were his last impressions before his Kenbunshoku Haki had entered into a rest. He'd keep on his toes, had any of the Homies' broken free from his electrical binds, he'd assess their speeds and distance before leaping randomly, as Jackal was growing even more paranoid of the field around him.

The last thing that Jackal noticed was Kappa off in the distance of the Skuttlebutt but what was even more alarming was the incoming seeming stream of water, as if a jet ski was ripping through the ocean's current, and it's path was heading directly for the Skuttlebutt, at this distance, Jackal was pretty much useless, but one of them had a range that far exceeded human capabilities. "Oi! Bazil. Your boat might be in trouble!" Jackal shouted. Incoming from the eastern route via the river, the Black Barron could've been seen approaching Whiskey Peak, and it seemed that Sinbad had managed to navigate the crew through to safety. Though, aboard, his crew seemed to be struggling with the Homies that'd invaded the deck of the ship. Sinbad was more concerned about docking the vessel in the nearest clearing, while his twelve grunts tried slashing their blades against the Homies rough exterior's only to fail. Jackal would observe for now but it'd be integral that at least one of their ship's survive the Homie invasion.

Misc. Info | Haki:

Kebun Deactivated.
Cool-down 1/2

Skills Used:

Name: Electro Nest
Description:
Disbursing electricity around himself, Jackal creates an electrical field, starting at contact range around his body and expanding outward in a dome like fashion. Jackal can also funnel these charges into surfaces, metallic ones being more conductive than other materials.
Range:  
Short (1-15m)
Attribute: Strength & Power - Tertiary
Theme: Electro Waltz

5 Baby Den Den Mushi
1 Den Den Mushi
Black Barron Ship
http://strawhats.forumotion.com/t956-ruby-sapphire-npc-weapons#4525 (Sinbad's Weapons)
http://strawhats.forumotion.com/t957-the-flower-of-battle-fior-di-battaglia (NPC Skills)

Notes: + 5 Doriki - Willpower (Secondary) | + 5 Doriki to Speed (Primary) | Pugilist Perk - Endurance (Secondary)

30 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Tue May 15, 2018 8:22 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil hung back and watched as Jackal did his electric slide, dancing about as he paralyzed Diana’s homunculi fodder. He chuckled to himself as he dispatched the ones around him with small ordinance, using his fingers as pistols to pop a shot in any defenseless homie that was unfortunate enough to cross paths with the demon pirate. “This is just to fuckin easy!” Bazil laughed maliciously as he casually strolled behind his mink brother. He could see Whiskey Peak in the distance, just thinking of the impending battle got his blood boiling with excitement. However, the blissful thought of painting the island red with the blood of Diana and her lover was cut short as Jackal turned to him and let out his warning.

“Tch..” The pirate sucked his teeth as he turned his head back towards the direction of the Skuttlebutt and made his way towards the edge of the cliff, from his current position, he had he high ground and could make out the fishman doctor doing his best to protect the vessel from harm. Though they were just over fifty meters, fifty-five to be exact, from the Red Devil’s current location, with the distance being closed by the second as Kappa sailed the ship onto land with his water fountain kung-fu. At the time of Jackal’s warning, the good doctor had traveled fifteen meters inland with the Skuttlebutt in tow, putting him at the forty-five meter mark. At this point, Bazil could see another fishman flying towards the Skuttlebutt, along with several fishman on the main deck. The Red Devil, in a fit of rage screamed out, “DON’T TOUCH MY FUCKIN STUFF!” It was in this same moment he released his conquerors Haki, sending a wave outwards, covering fifty meters in all directions, with himself as the enter point. This kingly power only directed at those he considered enemies, however he also excluded Mercer and Soju from its effects. Traveling at secondary speed and with little warning as it shot out at the same time he yelled, his oppressive willpower(S) would hit Nep head on, leaving him no time to react, as the fishman was lunging towards the Skuttlebutt which had already been lifted well into the Kingslayers range and out of the water. Meaning he would fly right into the wave of Haki. The surrounding homies also collapsed under the weight of Bazil’s kingly aura, leaving no enemy standing around the rag tag group. After this act, Bazil would turn back towards Soju and shoot him an arrogant glare, his razor sharp smile stretching ear to ear. “Told you I was a fuckin king” Bazil snickered.

Deck of the Skuttlebutt | Moments Prior

Before the fishmen could reply to Yasuke’s offer of being friends over food, the ship was lifted from the water and surrounded by water. Kappa had moved the ship from the water ways and sailed it onto land via a ramp of water, causing all those on the deck to lose their footing and knock them off balance. Yasuke’s large body crashed into the railing of the boat, almost falling over board, while Ezekiel was still hidden in Bazil’s room. The three fishman that had boarded the boat also toppled over, however once the boat settled they were the first ones to rise back up. However, it was at this time that Bazil’s wave of conqueror Haki would hit them. Forcing all three to their knees and unconscious, though from Nep’s point of view this would not be seen, as the upper level of the ship would be blocking his view.

Yasuke’s eyes went wide as his attention turned back to Bazil, recalling the Pluton incident when his captain did the same thing. “Bwhahahaha! Young Lord, thanks for the help! Bwhahahaha!” The samurai bellowed out as he stood back up and dusted off his kimono. He looked to his left towards Bazil’s quarters, he could see Ezekiel peering out from the cracked door, “Let’s go, we need to get these guys off the ship, fast!” Yasuke shouted at The Prophet.

“Yee shalt regret telling thy what to do.” Ezekiel mumbled as he came over and grabbed one of the unconscious fishman and tossed him over the moving boat and down onto the ground, with Yasuke grabbing the other two and doing the same.

Yasuke then looked at Kappa and shouted to the fishman, “Thanks for the lift my friend! I owe you a meal! Bwhahahahaha!” In the distance, back towards the mouth of the river, Yasuke could see the vessel that Nep had come from prior, the ship splintered and wrecked. The fishman and Kappa had left it in a state where sinking was the only option. “Sheww!” The samurai exhaled, “We sure dodged a bullet with that one! Bwhahaha!” Commenting on Nep’s ability to trash ship almost single handedly and the fact that the cannons the sinking vessel attempted to fire at them had missed.

Cliffs Edge | Bazil and co

“Now then, lets fuckin kill us a furry bitch!” The pirate laughed maliciously as he strolled back over to the rest of the group, his purple feathered coat blowing in the wind.

@kaito @kappa

31 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Thu May 17, 2018 3:11 pm

Deep Bloo

Marine
Marine

@darkheart9505
is ejected for 2 skipped posting rounds.

Join Us!
View user profile

32 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Thu May 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Kappa

Pirate
Pirate

ooc:
Since depth has been skipped twice in a row, I'm going to write like he is unconscious. Tell me if there's any problem with that.
Kappa was all too aware of his safety while attempting to push the boat out of the river and he had been watching all directions, ready to ditch the boat if a threat came to meet him. A threat had come for him, one by the name of Nep and so Kappa dropped all intention of saving the boat. It was obvious that something was amiss with the situation due to the fact that the noise of destruction coming from the Bleeding Maw and underwater action had ended, along with the underwater waves. He had only just begun to exert his strength on the boat when he spotted the fishman swimming toward him. He would drop control of the boat straight away, letting it bob up and down in it's original position on the river. In the clear water of the stream, Kappa could see everything that was going on under the water. It was clear that the other fishman was heading straight toward him. He had hoped to save the Skuttlebutt from a similar fate but he didn't wish to fight in such an uneven situation.

As soon as Nep had made it clear that he was aiming for Kappa by swimming straight toward him from his position near the Bleeding Maw, Kappa would release his katas that held the boat, keeping only his Pisces Paladin and Moray Munch katas active as they were and switching his Turbulent Tide kata to accelerate himself out of the water at secondary speed and head toward Jackal about 50m inland. All the while, Kappa would keep an eye on the fishy threat behind him.

Should he get a chance to say something to Jackal without being interrupted, he would say "I did what I could, let's move on." Before beginning to make his way toward Whiskey Peak should Jackal also agree to come along. He was hoping to leave the situation at the riverside and move on with the job ahead. Gil panted inbetween words. The Kappa Katas were a state of peace and calmness for the fishman, he was even able to control water in his meditation-sleep. But even he was beginning to tire from this level of exertion. One of Oceanus's men still lay in the grasp of his eel, his body stripped of blood and flesh so it wouldn't be able to move, even if he was conscious.

skills:
Name: Kata #35: Moray Munch
Description: The user thrusts forward with an arm while it is submerged in liquid. Liquid around the user is condensed into a tentacle capable of crushing is shaped from the liquid. At the end of the tentacle is the head of a moray eel capable of biting and holding. Tentacle has a thickness radius of up to 3m.
Range: Mid 30m

Name: Kata #73: Turbulent Tide
Description: The user contorts their body to create shapes from condensed liquid within range. The liquid can be released in areas to provide a kickback from the quickly expanding liquid. This can be used by the user or allies in touch range of the shape as an ‘instant acceleration’ similar to soru. Or be used to knock around enemies with a lower strength. This can only be used a maximum of 5 times per post. This skill can be used to speed up or slow down caravel and freedom ships by one unit (sped up freedom simply becomes 'faster').
Range: Mid 20m

Name: Kata #27: Pisces Paladin
Description: The user contorts his butt cheeks and wiggles them in a specific way, grabbing specific volumes of liquid within range of Kappa Kata and condensing it to a 1mm layer against his body and possessions. Small amounts of this liquid can be released in a specific areas in a fine spray, creating a sudden force which propels the user in the opposite direction. This can be used to the effect of geppo and can be used with turbid tide to combine their effects. Holes in this water shell can be created for the user's convenience. The shell loses its shape when hit with two novice level attacks.
Range: Contact
Attribute: Speed - Tertiary

View user profile

33 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Fri May 25, 2018 10:04 am

Love v. Hate

OOC:

The unexpected development of Bazil having Conqueror's Haki caught even Nep off-guard. And the Fishman on the skuttle-butt and Nep in the water would not be able to stand get awake. Their eyes would roll into the back of their head and they'd begin to foam out of the mouth. That was the only reason Kappa was able to get away from Nep before he attacked. They wouldn't be the only ones as the Homies that were within range also had the same thing happen to them. It shocked Soju as well as Mercer. They just thought Bazil was one of those annoying loud mouths. He at this moment had demonstrated he had something special about him. That didn't mean he they thought anymore highly of him; it just made him special and someone to watch out for. His claim to be King was also somewhat legitimate in Mercer's eyes. As Mercer knew about the meaning of those that had that type of Haki. And he felt Soju had it as well, but hadn't awakened it yet. He was the first person to sense the danger that began to approach them. Not paying attention to Bazil anymore he would turn in the direction of Whiskey Peak. The Homies from Bazil's wave weren't the things coming. That horde had stopped after their efforts.

Diana's forces were holding back the forces of Soju. They pushed them so they could only enter the town at a certain point from the docks. Some tried to sneak through other ways but would fail. They had fortified this place to the best of their ability. Bullet had moved away from the peak of the mountain and returned to the town. He helped in coordinating the forces to make sure they held the enemy back. The main goal at this point could be seen that they aren't trying to really kill them all.

"NANI!? All of the submarines have been taken out on Sandy Island, damn. " He paced back and forth as that meant things weren't looking good for his side. That he might've needed to stay there instead of assisting Soju. He would sigh as the decision to not move from this area was made from higher up. Along with more information that was passed to him. They were about to reach the peak of the conflict.

"I hope Soju doesn't think things are going bad now. As they are about to get worse. Everyone to your stations."

"SOJU!" A homie of armor would be approaching to the group. Even with the distance of thirty meters being between them his scream could be heard clear as day. It was strange because the Homie seemed to have a determined look on its face. And something else would begin to happen. The size of the suit of armor would begin to grow rapidly. That would not be seen by the group though, as the hand of the suit of armor would be outstretched. And it would be the first thing to grow almost instantly(S speeds). The thirty meter gap would be closed as the hand was longer than that, being fifty meters. With the open palm coming forward getting out of the way of it would be hard. Following the increasing of the arm was the other part of the. What caused this was a Devil Fruit. The first user to ever have the Moa Moa no mi. A Devil fruit that has the ability increase the size of objects. The size, speed, and strength of this homie was now at levels that could stand above the normal forces of Diana or Soju. The durability of this Homie having been pushed to Secondary and the Strength would match it.  The speed the homie was increased but the speed of it didn't. Slow and Strong. Regardless if the push with the hand was successful or not it would attempt to stand tall above them.  Massive was the homie that stood close to 100m.

"eh?"
He'd slash forward once. Somehow he placed himself in front of the ground, and his blade was. It wasn't just a normal slash but his blade was covered in flames. The attack was magnificent as it melted the arm up to the elbow. He stopped the attack up to that point. They could continue the attack but it'd only deal with the arm. They were too far to get to the Homie's legs to knock him down right now.  He'd look up at the piece of tin. A irritated expression on his face as he looked up at it the homie. "You idiots go to Whiskey Peak. We need to finish all of this quickly I have a bad feeling about how things are going." Soju would say to them. He started to feel strange. It wasn't really the development of this Homie but rather the types of enemies that came. He knew all about Diana she was smart. She knew full on well how strong he was, but she sent these guys at him. She sent weak pieces of tin to stop him; when she knew that would never be enough.

Mercer would take not time in beginning to run toward Whiskey Peak. If they ran they'd make it in no time. Mercer knew that Soju could handle the Homie and also felt they needed to handle this quicker. They were free to assist Soju in taking out the homie, but it would be a waste of their energy. Constantly using techniques would make you exhausted; no one was exempt from that. Conserving their energy was the best thing to do right now.

Enemy Count:
38/40 on Diana's Side
29/30 on Soju's Side

34 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Fri May 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

"The Worst Generation"

Gaining time to recover, Jackal was mulling over the details of these events over and over in his head. What was Diana's goal, trapping them on the island? For what? Was she known to be a Bounty Hunter, was it really about their bounty? If that was the case, all of them had Dead or Alive on their heads, so it'd be less time consuming to just kill them all. Though, it wouldn't go down that easy, it still probably would've brought a conclusion to this drawn out fiasco. With the remainder of the current Homies, wiped out from Bazil's raging Hao, another Homie, this one seemingly emerging seconds after the last wave, had began charging for their positions, thirty meters away. However, his target was indeed Soju, as by passing Jackal's position and Bazil's position, the Homie's had elongated advanced directly for Soju's position at their hind. Not panicked in Soju's potential to protect himself, he'd hold off on making rash movements, conserving his energy even more, simply shuffling out of the hand's immediate path with quick one foot leap, with enough force to clear far away from the hand's trajectory. Drawing his weapon, Soju's flames engulfed the homunculi's hand, and with a swift command, Soju told the lot of them to make it towards Whiskey Peak, as he needed no help. With almost perfect response, Mercer abandoned his Captain and b-lined towards the now cleared path on the outskirts of Whiskey Peak.

Leaping in increments of five meters, Jackal readily advanced towards Whiskey Peak's sign which so ominously hung in the distance. At about five meters away from Whiskey, Jackal had trailed the sea route which his boat was now sailing on, as his eyes met with Sinbad's own momentarily. However, he didn't pause much longer, and to Sinbad, as long as Jackal command of the vessel, it'd be in safe hands. Finally, Jackal and Mercer had arrived at the entrance of Whiskey Peak, Mercer ahead of Jackal by exactly six feet. Crossing through the sign, he'd see the struggle between Soju's men and Diana's men in the distance, about fifteen meters inward. At this point, Jackal would just follow along to see what was waiting for him next, once in range with the conflict, he'd wait for Mercer to engage, that way, he could identify officially who were his foes and who we're allies. Once that was affirmative, Jackal would fire off, one by one, a total of six spit bombs, created from mucus hawked in his throat, adding a bit of saliva to the tally. Only once Mercer had made his move would be he respond with action, as his paranoia about this whole situation wanted him to activate his Kenbunshoku, and if startled, he surely would. "Mercer. Something's wrong here... Look closely. They aren't killing your men at all. Just rendering them unconscious. What's the meaning of all this?" Jackal inquired to Mercer.

Misc. Info | Haki:

Kebun Deactivated.
Cool-down 1/2

Skills Used:

Name:
Bounce
Description:
This skill utilises Jackal's dog like appendages to leap distances in any direction or height, in a nimble matter. It's similar to acrobatics, and can be used to escape or evade contact.
Range: Short (1-15M)
Attribute: Speed & Agility - Tertiary
Theme: N/A

5 Baby Den Den Mushi
1 Den Den Mushi
Black Barron Ship

35 Re: [Event] The Worst Generation on Fri May 25, 2018 7:31 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil watched as the towering Homie charged towards Soju, completely disregarding Jackal and himself. He heard the Red Fox spout off an arrogant speech, causing him to grin. “Try not to die, ya red haired fuck!” Bazil shouted as he wandered off in the direction of Whiskey Peak, giving a wave over his shoulder as he did so. Casually he strolled behind Mercer and Jackal, he would arrive a few seconds after the pair, as they were moving at much quicker pace. The Red Devil would come up from behind, “This shit is just way to fuckin easy.” The pirate grumbled as he used his pinky finger to dig into his left ear. “I was really hoping for something alittle tougher from the furry cunt.” He finished as he flicked the ear wax off. The pirate still hadn’t come to the same conclusion as the others, that they were all most likely walking into a trap.

Ezekiel and Yasuke | Skuttlebutt

As they finished throwing off the unconscious bodies of the fishmen off the deck, Ezekiel grabbed the wheel of the ship and quickly turned them in the direction that the Baron had sailed in earlier. The Prophet navigated the ship through the tight waterways in the hopes of finding safety before the fishman awoke from their forced slumber. “Thee…thou.. Fuck it, we need to get the fuck outta here!” He shouted as manhandled the wheel, forgoing the characteristic speech pattern he tried so hard to stick too.

Yasuke turned and looked at him, eyes wide and a vein popping out on his forehead, very few people could anger the samurai and Ezekiel was on of them. “Why don’t you just talk like that all the fucking time! Its way less annoying!” The chef shouted out in frustration. Plopping his large ass down onto the deck and crossing his arms, his back now faced the Prophet.

“Why don’t you talk like that all the time, meh meh meh..” Ezekiel mumble, mocking Yasuke with a dumb voice and head bobbing. Doing it just low enough to where the samurai wouldn’t be able to make out what he said.

“Just shut up and steer the boat!” Yasuke yelled out angrily, not even bothering to turn in the mans direction. “We need to catch up to the young lord and be ready to escape after he gets into trouble.” The samurai yelled out, knowing full well that Bazil would get into hot water sooner than later due to his tendency to act impulsively.

@Kaito @Kappa @theJanitor

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum