Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:56 pm

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Every second felt like a minute. Gideon struggled as the weight of the ceiling pressed down upon him and he did all he could to hold it up, knowing that one wrong move and he would be flattened; this would be the end of his adventure, killed within a sacred forest high in the sky and no body would ever know what have become of his body.

There was a shift and Gideon was able to hear the sounds of gears whirling and shifting, then the pressure of the ceiling increased. He was easily brought to his knees. With as much effort as he could give, he looked up towards the corridor to see Yuurei with his hand on something, probably the controls. Damn it! Don't kill me! was what Gideon wanted to yell, but nothing escaped his lips, all his will and strength was still being used to hold up the ceiling that threatened to kill him and was getting closer.

His legs were about to buckle when the gears shifted again. When the ceiling began rising up again, Gideon fell face first to the floor, breathing deeply, "Wrong...-huff-... button... -huff-... the first... -huff-... time". Within seconds, the giant slowly got to his feet before making his way to the other end of the room and met up with Yuurei. Without stopping, he moved passed the swordsman, slightly embarrassed that he had to go through that ordeal.

"And I thought... -huff-... The string ordeal was tough" It wasn't long before he had came to a spiraling staircase. He hesitated a bit due to the fact that the staircase was narrow though the ceiling was still 60 feet high. Luckily Gideon could see light emitting from torches on the walls down the staircase. He slowly made his way downward.

32GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard him speak about him pressing the wrong button, but the thing about this whole situation was this, there was only one button. There was a sequence he had to go through, and if he had tapped the switched three times the ceiling would have gone up without Gideon going through all the trouble he just went through. He felt bad for him, but was glad that he was alive. When he heard him comparing this to the Ordeal of String, the thief could only laugh because he was okay with dealing with this anytime rather than fighting a bunch of insects that were about his size. The thief was on the move again, and this time he figured it would be best that continued walking on his own for the time being. He didn’t want to be tossed by Gideon again, if something terrible happen. He had a bit of scratches from the toss, but he chose to ignore it.

While they were walking he could see that the fire that Gideon used at the beginning really did create some sort of chain reaction with all the torches here. It could be either that, or they were already lit up to begin with. He didn’t know what it was, but soon enough they had found a spiraling staircase. Yuurei could only chuckle because this wasn’t going to be good at all. He looked down at the edge of the staircase, and could see how deep the fall would be. The sad thing about this staircase was that it didn’t have any railing for them. If he had slipped off the edge he would be able to save himself, but if Gideon had slipped and fall, then how would he be able to save himself. He didn’t want to think about it as he continued to walk down the stairs. He could see Gideon was moving slowly, and it was good that he did that. ”Hey Gideon have you ever decided to join a pirate crew?” he asked wondering how he would answer the question.

Yuurei kept walking down the stairs as it felt like it was taking forever to get to the bottom of it. ”You don’t have to answer me right away. You can think on it, but how about we continue hanging out with each other,” he said to him wondering if he could use this guy as a way to get certain things that he wanted. Yuurei figured he would go around the island and see what kind of shit he could find. He figured there were bad things that were going around, and he could handle it, and gain things in return. Soon enough Yuurei would make it to the bottom of the staircase. When he got there, he noticed that there was a door at the end of another hallway. Yuurei sighed because there was more walking to be done. The thief had done that, and being ahead of the giant was the stupidest thing in the world. He was only ahead because Gideon took his time to walk down the stairs.

While the thief had walked through the hallway he figured nothing would happen, but he was in for a rude awakening. While he thought nothing would happen when he got close to the door, he had pressed against a trap plate on the floor. He felt his right foot pressing against something, and when he looked to his right, and then to his left, he could only be surprised to see arrows flying straight at him from both directions. Yuurei tried to dodge them the best he could, and he did his best, but it wasn’t enough. The thief had two arrows pierce him on his right and left shoulder from different directions causing Yuurei to spin around from the impacts. Then after that another one came from his left and pierced him on his second bicep and flung him straight into wall.

Yuurei could see the trap was finished, but he was pierced and stuck on the wall. He grunted from the pain he was in, and sighed because he knew this was going to happen to him sooner or later. The pirate waited for Gideon to catch up to him, so he could pull him out of the wall.

33GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
As Gideon made his way down the staircase, he nearly jumped at the sight of Yuurei passing him, for a split second he had thought the human was some kind of ankle-biting creature. By the way he moved, Gideon guessed the swordsman was impatient, though at least the little man was talkative in conversation.

"Pirate crew?" Gideon was puzzled and gave it some thought, "I considered traveling the world by ship and crew, but pirates specifically... never really considered it" a bit of a lie, he had indeed thought of it once because since he himself had escaped capture from Marines and resisted arrest, there was most likely a bounty on his head, so sailing with any licensed crew would possibly be unrealistic, "But yeah, I don't mind hanging out with you longer, at least until I find a way to get back to the surface below" he enjoyed the idea of adventuring longer with Yuurei, it had been some time since he had an actual friend.

Yuurei had fell out of sight, but the second Gideon heard odd sounds followed by a yelp from Yuurei, he made dash downstairs. Finding Yuurei pinned to a wall by arrows, Gideon figured there were arrow launchers in the walls activated by pressure plates, very standard trap, though very effective. The giant took one long step and softly placed his large foot in between Yuurei and the opposing wall. Upon stepping on several plates at the same time, another spray of across shot out of the wall and struck the ankle of the giant, "Ugh, small arrows, but they prick like hell" He said as he reached down and plucked Yuurei from the wall, causing a few tears on his jacket, "Sorry about that, hope you know a tailor".

With another long step, Gideon reached the other end of the hallway, luckily no new set of arrows flew across the lower section, "I'm guessing you're right, that trap is more effective against beings of the human size" Whoever designed this temple, they did intend on having humans out.

The door that was at the end of this hallway was closed with no handle like the first. This time what was on the door was two large holes about about 25 feet up, by Gideon's midsection. On the nearby walls were two winged giants, pointing towards the door, but instead of using extended fingers, they pointed with clenched fists, "Interesting" Gideon said out loud.

34GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:41 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was bleeding while he was waiting for Gideon to arrive and pick him off the wall. It didn’t take long for him to do that, and when he did he had easily plucked him out. Yuurei groaned a bit when he did because of the wounds that he had been given from the arrows. He was just happy that he didn’t get caught on his chest or anything like that. It didn’t take long for Gideon to reach the end of the hall though, and he wondered what their next room going to be like. He could imagine that it probably have some type of trap, and he didn’t even have to be sure about that. Temples were either worship, or meant to prevent raiders from being able to get too far into the place. He was just glad that they were able to survive so far.

He did listen to everything Gideon had said and he even chuckled about the part where he had mentioned the tailor. He wasn’t going to just need that, but he was also going to need to see Harley to patch him up. He felt like that girl was getting tired of him with all the patching up she had to do for him. The thief was also glad that he took his invitation on hanging out with him, and he had considered joining a crew, but it didn’t seemed like being a pirate was something he had considered. Yuurei figured he would give him a few more days before he could change his mind, so that was a good thing. When they got to the end of the hall, he could see from Gideon’s hand that there weren’t any handles on this one. He could only chuckle because it reminded him of the first door all over again. The only difference between the two were these two huge holes on the door. They didn’t look like they were supposed to be grabbed, and pulled, but probably have a different function.

Yuurei remembered that he had the arrows stuck on his shoulders, and figured it was best to take them out. The young pirate took the bottom of shirt and ripped it into a three pieces. He figured he was ready, and broke the three arrows that were piercing him. The part that went through him fell down and he pulled the back of the arrow out of his shoulder. He grunted a bit as a bit of blood fell on Gideon’s hand. Yuurei took the piece of cloth, and wrapped it around his wounds with one hand and his mouth. He tighten it as much as he could and grunted when he felt the pain from the arrows. ”This is why I dislike range weapons. If you don’t see them coming, and aren’t fast enough, then you get hit,” he said to Gideon.

”Sorry about the blood on your hands,” he said as he stood up on Gideon’s palm and looked around to see a painting of a giant. Yuurei could only shake his head because what he seen made him worry about Gideon. He knew exactly what the giant had to do, and he figured by what Gideon had said he probably knew what he had to do. ”Well I’m going to assume you got to put your fist in there. Not sure if you have to pull, or push, or hey who knows spikes might come out and take some of your blood to see if you are a giant. At this point I feel like anything could happen Gideon,” he said these things out loud without thinking about the consequences. It might have brought Gideon to become nervous, which meant they might not be able to get further from here.

Yuurei stretched his arms around as he felt the sting of pain where his wounds were. He figured if the man was going to do this though, he would be placed on his shoulder. ”If you plan on going with this just put me on shoulders, and not through the hole please,” he said this as he was a bit nervous as he wouldn’t put it pass him that Gideon would do such a thing.

35GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:33 pm

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon had taken a moment to bend down and pluck the arrows from his ankles with his free hand. When done, he looked over Yuurei who was patching himself up well, "Don't worry about the blood, I'll wash my hands in the nearby river when we're out of here" He said before standing to face the door once more.

He nodded, the idea of placing both his fists in the holes made sense, the holes were positioned to make it possible for a giant to do so. After Yuurei asked to be placed on Gideon's shoulder, the giant did so before clenching his fist, taking a deep breath and after a moment of silence and battling his worry, he slowly placed both fists in.

His wrists vanished, then his forearms vanished; the moment Gideon reached his elbows was when he felt stone. Feeling around, he felt small indentations. It had taken him a moment to realize they were for his fingers. He filled every indentation with a finger, then the giant began easily moving the small mass of stones by turning them like dials.

There was a 'click' and upon hearing that, Gideon removed his hands from the holes. The door then split open to reveal a large room. Before him was a small walkway that lead to a platform in the center, then another walkway that lead to another doorway on the other side. What was nerve-wrecking about the room was that there was a drop about possibly 100 feet down and from the little amount of light from the torches in the room, Gideon could see a large amount of large stalagmites... no... metal spikes. If the giant were to fall of the walkway or the platform, then his fate was sealed.

Another deep breath before Gideon began slowly walking his way down the walkway without looking down. He also heard the sounds of rats moving about underneath, however if Gideon would have looked down, he would have seen what looked to be a yellow fruit that was stuck on the tip of a spike. Rats moved about, trying to climb the spike to get the fruit, but it seems as if the spikes were too slick to climb.

36GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:18 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard Gideon talk about how he was going to wash his hand. That was the smart thing to do, but he figured it would bother him because he was a cook. When he was placed on his shoulder, he found it kind of funny that he was being picked up like this. He never thought he would meet a giant who could do something like this, but it didn’t bother him. Yuurei decided to sit on Gideon as he was able to due to his size compare to the giant. He could only hope nothing bad would happen to him when he placed his hands in the hole. He wanted to look away, but he couldn’t. Yuurei had to see what was going to happen. Then the giant finally did it. His eyes widen when he watched Gideon place his hands, and all the way up to his elbow inside the hole. He was waiting for the giant to shout and scream in pain, but nothing of that sort happen.

He blinked a few times as he looked over to Gideon and was waiting for him to say something. He didn’t say a word, but it looked like he was focusing. Yuurei wondered, if there was something on the other side of the door, and shook his head because he should have gone through the hole to guide Gideon. Still, it was too late, so the only thing he could do was wait for his giant friend to finish up. It didn’t take long until there was a sound of click noise, and Yuurei wondered what Gideon had done. He did see the giant pull his hands out, which made Yuurei sighed. His hands were still intact, and he was hoping at the end of the day it still would be. ”Thank the gods,” he said as he watched the door beginning to open up from where he was positioned. Yuurei could only rub his forehead when he seen that this door led them into another damn large room.

He was starting to see a pattern, and he felt like they were going to have to figure out a way to get through this room as well. Yuurei noticed the way the room had was represented, and felt bad because the walkway was easy for him to walk through. ”If you want I can walk through the area, and get to the center. I mean I remembered what happen when I went ahead first. Still, it would be quicker for me to do it while you slowly make your way to the center,” he said this while he waited for Gideon to answer him. While they were moving through the walkway though, he could hear the sounds of rats, and they were coming below. He looked down because well he had nothing better to do right now. When he did look down, he couldn’t really see with one eye. He flipped the eyepatch, and used both eyes to see down there.

One of his eyes was use to darkness, so when it seen the metal spikes around, he could only be shocked, and felt like he shouldn’t speak about it. It would only scare Gideon, and make him more nervous on the walk to the center. Still, he noticed something else that was different, and the color of it had revealed itself. It was that, and well it was impaled by one of the many spikes that were at the bottom. ”I see a fruit down there Gideon,” he said as he regretted the words. He knew saying this would only bring his friend to look down, and that would be bad.

37GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:12 am

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Ever so slowly, Gideon shuffled his way across the walkway, keeping his sight ahead and at the center platform, and just as he expected, Yuurei sounded impatient, and the giant didn't blame him, "You're free to move as you please, Yuurei-kun, don't let me hold you back, I'll make it there at some point" Gideon lightly chuckled, trying to keep positive thoughts.

As the giant shuffled, he began thinking of a hefty meal he could prepare for himself and Yuurei; if there are boars in the Upper-Yard, then roasted boar and fried or boiled rice, with some strong enough spices and a good amount of heat, the boar would be well done, maybe diced vegetables as well?

Then Yuurei said something about a fruit. It took Gideon a second to remember why he was in the Upper-Yard in the first place: The bitter fruit. Like a reaction, the giant looked down below to see the spikes, though he immediately spotted the fruit, he didn't noticed the movement of the mice until a second after, "The floor below looks like it's moving... oh... that's mice" A shiver ran up his spine. He wasn't scared of mice, they weren't more of a threat then the bugs he and Yuurei had to deal with some time ago, but the amount played a strong factor.

With a few quick shuffles, Gideon made it to the platform, then edged over to the side where the fruit was closest, "So..." he was confused and wanted to offer ideas, but... "What do we do?" he asked, he was out of ideas and the fruit was nearly a 100 feet down, Gideon himself is a giant of only about 45 feet tall. By the looks of the situation, the fruit might have been dropped down there rather than cleverly placed, this was not a test.

38GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:51 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard Gideon tell him if he wanted he could go on a head, and with that he climbed down the giant, and when he got to the platform started walking towards the center. When he got there, he started looking around as he was trying to figure out how the hell they were going to get that fruit. It was all way at the bottom, and they couldn’t just throw themselves down there. There were spikes down there, so if they did something like that it would be automatic death, or some serious injury. There were also a group of mouse scurrying around the area, which made his body through the pure thoughts that gave him chill. It didn’t take long for Gideon to get to the center, which upset Yuurei because he didn’t know what to do right now. He was wondering, if they should leave the fruit for now, or get it now.

He sat down where he was standing as he was trying to think about what to do. There was no way they would be able to jump there. He knew that Gideon’s height was too short for him to just hang from the ledge and reach for the fruit. He even thought about combining their height together, but that still wouldn’t be enough. The thief knew that Gideon want to get the fruit to cook, but how things were going it didn’t seem like it was logically possible to get that fruit. He looked over to Gideon as the giant had asked him what they were going to do. He blinked a few times as he thought the man was thinking about a plan, but that wasn’t the case. He was just looking down, which brought Yuurei to scratch the side of his head. He figured that there was some type of trap that would rise the spikes up to their level.

It would be risky, because the spikes might be designed to pierce the ground they were standing on as well. Then there were the rats; he had seen one rat, and that shit was huge. It was probably about his size in height, which was scary enough. He could only imagine a group of them rising up to their level. ”Okay Gideon, maybe this place is designed for two things. It could be for it to be hard to move through for a giant, and if you trip, or slip you fall to your death, or for a small person like me, we might be able to active a trap that rises the spikes to this level killing us. I don’t think one could make it to the other side in time if they activate the spikes to rise up. You would have to be really lucky, or smart to live through the trap,” he said bringing up ideas.

Yuurei looked at how far they were from the other side, and to his sight they were far. ”I don’t know what to do Gideon. Is there something that would allow one of us to go down there?” he brought up ideas, but he didn’t see a way to go down there. The thief didn’t mind going forward, but he didn’t want to be selfish. Yuurei figured that Gideon would be able to see something that he might have missed due to his height.

39GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:49 am

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon nodded, Yuurei's idea did make sense, but if that was the case, then they would have to improvise and try to avoid the trap, or any traps, to get to the fruit. He began searching the platform, but it seemed clear and empty except for the two travelers... at first glance. Taking another look, Gideon noticed a portrait on the floor. Taking a step back to get a better look, he noticed the portrait was of a giant snake that coiled around the entire platform with it's head meeting at the center.

The giant walked over to the center and viewed the head; there seem to be an indentation of a foot, though it was barely noticeable. When Gideon placed his foot on the snake's head, he leaned in to apply his weight and within a split-second, the sound of gears began to whirl. The platform began to slowly spin as it descended towards the bottom, "Stay on the shoulder" Gideon told Yuurei.

Once the platform reached the bottom, Gideon noticed the spikes were thick and long, reaching a height about 15 feet. They were displayed all throughout the area except for an empty spot where the platform was designed to be placed on. Up head, the fruit laid impaled on a spike, though because of Gideon's size, he would have to slowly and carefully make his way through the spikes to get to it. From the corner of his eye he also noticed something else, "Look" he pointed off to his left, there in the shadows was another doorway, this one's archway had some kind of design of wings."I wonder if this is the correct doorway, and if so, then where would the doorway up above would have led to" he pondered out loud.

Little did the two know, a large gargantuan snake was slithering it's way through the spaces in between the spikes; with little light provided down where they were, it would be easy to miss such a snake even though it's body is able to encircle the entire room.

40GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:36 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was sitting down this whole time trying to figure out how they were going to get the fruit from down below. It seemed that Gideon was looking around to see, if he could find something that Yuurei couldn’t find. It didn’t take long for Yuurei to hear some gears moving around, and when he looked at Gideon he noticed that the man was moving away from the center of the platform. He wondered what he had done, but it seemed like he wanted him to stay on his shoulder. Yuurei got up from where he was sitting, and he walked over to his companion. When he noticed that the platform was descending, he knew why his friend had asked him to stay on his shoulder. ”Alright I got it stay on your shoulder,” he said this as he climbed up in Gideon until he was on the man’s shoulder. When he was there he sat down. He looked around the platform they were on, and could see the art that was on the ground.

That was something he would miss completely and it wasn’t because he wasn’t tall enough to see from his point of view, but on top of Gideon it was clear to see. Still, he waited on the giant’s shoulder as he was waiting for the platform to reach the bottom. He knew the rats wouldn’t be a problem to Gideon, but he was also wondering what else was waiting for them at the bottom. Yuurei looked around the area and could see there was little to no lighting here. Still, the spikes were clear as day because of the metal, which allowed him to know where the fruit was located. While he was looking around he could see another door. ”Shit two doorways, two different paths, I could only assume that other doorway would have eventually brought us to the path that we didn’t take from earlier before,” he spoke.

It was very plausible that there were two ways to get to this room. They had gone through a few things to get here, and he could have imagine, if they had gone through the other path. Still, the spikes were high, but Yuurei figured with his size he could easily jump off each spike from the side, and make his way to the fruit. ”I can easily make it to the fruit Gideon, and even pluck it out from the spike,” he said this. He knew that there were rats around that spike, so he had to make sure that he didn’t fall down to them. He knew this was dangerous, but he was excited with the situation they were in. His blood was rushing throughout his body quickly and he started climbing down Gideon like if he was a mountain. If there was anything he was getting from climbing the giant was a good exercise.

When the swordsman noticed that he was a good enough distance to push off of Gideon, and make it to the nearest spike, he pushed off his companion. The thief had gotten close to the spike, and shifted his body, so his feet would be the first thing to press against the spike. When he did that he pushed off that spike, and towards another spike. He kept doing as he was getting closer to where the fruit was, and when he got close he could see the amount of rats that were there. They looked hungry, but at the same time they looked like they were scared of something. Yuurei wasn’t sure what it was, and he flipped his eyepatch, so that he had better vision. He didn’t know what was going on, but soon enough his body was launched towards the spike where the fruit was on.

The little fruit was on the tip of the spike, and it was because of how big the spike was compare to the fruit. Yuurei had hugged the spike with his long arms, and with his legs. He made sure that he was able to get some type of grip on the spikes. Yuurei started moving up the spike now as the rats looked at him, he didn’t want to fall down there because he knew he would become rat food. After climbing up the spike he had finally made it to the top of the spike. Yuurei used one of his hands to grab a hold of the fruit and he looked over to Gideon. ”I got it,” he said, and when he said this there was a large shadow that engulfed whatever light was shiny on Yuurei. His head snapped to see what it was, and his eyes widen when he noticed what was in front of him. The thief couldn’t be more shock than what he was right now.

There was a huge python on the other side of the spike, and he could only gulp to this trouble. Yuurei pushed himself off the spike, and towards another spike as the python snapped its head to try and swallow Yuurei whole. He had thought he would make it to the other spike before the snake could consume him, but he was wrong. The thief didn’t make it to the second spike, and instead was swallowed by the python. Yuurei was inside the creature now as he had been traveling through its body tumbling down. He had took out his blades, and stabbed the inside of the python from the inside, and to make sure that he would be able to stop himself from reaching the end of the python. ”Shit how do I get out of here. If I remember correctly snakes swallow their food, and wait for it to be digested, so I need to get out of here before that happens to me,” he said to himself as he was wondering what Gideon was doing.

41GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:31 am

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Even though Gideon had suggested for Yuurei to remain on his shoulder, the swordsman was still bold enough to hop down and make his way through the spikes, "This man has little fear... except for holes" he watched as the swordsman vanished behind the base of the spikes, not being able to follow him as quickly, so he figured he'd wait.

The giant sighed as he looked around. There wasn't anything he could do except trust his ally and wait. At first he thought the rats may become a threat to the smaller being, but when Gideon witnessed rats scurrying by his feet, away from where Yuurei was, he began to question. Yuurei wasn't big enough to send a whole fleet of rats away in fear.

Looking over towards the fruit, Gideon spotted Yuurei climbing up the spike; at that moment, he wondered 'Does Yuurei have abnormally long arms?' but before he could ponder it for too long, he noticed a silhouette rising behind Yuurei; it took the giant a second to realize what it was and before he could yell out, Yuurei had already made a jump, but it was too late, the snake swallowed him whole, "NO!" Gideon yelled as he pulled out Mjolgera.

Without much hesitation, Gideon made his way through the spikes, albeit as carefully as he could, though because he was somewhat in a panic, he couldn't avoid the tearing of his pants and the scraping against his legs, "Release him, Serpent!" he yelled as he got near to one part of the python's large body; he then brought down the meat tenderizer upon the snake with a mighty swing. The snake flinched and hissed in pain, then began quickly coiling through the spikes.

42GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While Yuurei was inside of the Python he could only look around as he found it weird to be inside of a creature. He didn’t think this would ever happen to him, but this was happening right now. He had, put the fruit away, and then took his blades out of his sheathe and he started slicing the serpent from inside. He could see that the thing could be hurt from the inside, but of course there was only one blade that did a lot more damage than the rest. He could see the deep cuts coming from Benihime, which made him smile because he was going to have to use her to free himself. He could feel the snake moving around as if it was bothered by his attacks. When he felt the things move in an awkward position, he tumbled a bit before he had stabbed his blades into the Python. He had stopped himself from tumbling back even further, and sighed because he felt disgusted from the situation.

Then something happen, and Yuurei felt the shaking of the Python. He looked around as he was wondering what was going on. He figured that Gideon was probably outside trying to get him free. Yuurei smiled because there was one way to get him out of here, and that would be for him to climb out of the Python somehow, or the straight escape, which cut the thing open. Yuurei could feel the Python trembling from the attack, and it was hard for him to let go of where he was positioned. What he did do though was that he kept piercing his blades straight into the Python. It kept him from tumbling back and deeper inside of the Python, and it was also hurting the serpent from the inside. He could see the amount of blood it was losing from the inside, which he felt was for the best.

When he felt that he was able to get his balance inside, he was could only wonder what he could to get out. There was one way he could get out, but he felt bad for the creature. Still, this was his life that was on the line, so he knew he couldn’t think too long on this. He had swung his blades onto the side as he could see how deep the wounds were. The Python could only hiss more, and wiggle a bit from the pain inside. The thing was huge, but it seemed that it had eaten something that was trying to escape. It moved around slowly after Gideon had hit him, and it was probably going to be hit by the big giant a few times. Yuurei on the other hand could just feel the python moving, and it was because he lost his balance again.

Yuurei stabbed the snake again as he was wondering if the thing could feel that he was bleeding internally. He didn’t have time to play around, and the moment the snake stopped moving, Yuurei had gotten up from his position. The thief had sighed as his left hand had moved towards the sheathe that belong to Benihime. He placed all his attention towards on point of the Python, and took a stance. He inhaled deeply as he started running towards the side of Python, and with that he quickly unsheathed Benihime to cut straight through Python. The attack itself was powerful, but Benihime made it even stronger. Yuurei’s strength behind it made it more possible, as he had cut straight through Python. He remembered that he was able to cut a building down, so he figured that a Python would be similar. His body flew out as he was sheathing his blade. When he came out of the python the first thing he did was stop right into the side of the metal spike.

Yuurei’s face smacked right against the metal, and then he took a step back as he could be seen grunting and rubbing his nose. The thief looked at the serpent behind him as he was wiggling and making noises as if it were in pain. Yuurei figured it would be, and he looked around to see where Gideon was. He started running towards Gideon as he figured it was time to get on his shoulder. While he was running what he didn’t noticed was that a lot of his clothing had disappeared, or just been torn. This was due to the snake’s inside, but that was over with. ”Yo Gideon pick me up, and let’s get out of here. I open up a huge opening on the Python, but I’m not sure if it will die from just that,” he said as he kicked off one spike, and then towards another. The thief wasn’t sure if the Python would allow them to get out of here though.

Skill & Stat:

43GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:42 pm

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon's eyes darted around the area. Yes, he can see the body here and there, but in this lack of lighting, he couldn't figure out where the head of the snake was, so he figured he'll continue to attack the body until it gave out. He brought down Mjolgera again, and as it hit, the snake jerked and quickly slithered away with the giant trying to keep up which was difficult already with the spikes.

"I'll make a meal out of you!" he called to the snake; every step he took, he could feel a spike scrape against his legs and tear at his jeans.

Gideon heard the snake hiss again and saw it's body jump as if it had been attacked; Yuurei must be fighting it from within. The giant took advantage of this and caught up with the creature while it was busy trying to deal with the stomach problems. Mjolgera was brought down against against the beast. Before another hit was delivered, Yuurei burst out from the snakes belly, hitting a nearby spike; though it was a critical blow dealt, the snake still hissed in pain, still alive.

Yuurei ricochet off the spikes and made a jump towards Gideon, who ended up catching him with a free hand. In a split instant, the head of the snake jumped forward and immediately began wrapping itself around Gideon's waist and legs, restricting his movements. The head lingered, looking at Yuurei and within a split second, he shot for the smaller man, but Gideon was able to slam Mjolgera into the head and impale the beast into a spike, but the body was still constricting, Gideon began to lose feeling in his legs, "Yuurei, a bit of help" he said, feeling a bit faint, he managed to pull himself back just a bit, so that the neck of the snake was outstretch while it's head was still impaled, hoping the swordsman would deliver the guillotine death blow.

44GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:21 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was surprised about the situation that was happening right now. He could see that his attack had did plenty, but the snake wasn’t giving up on his assault on the two of them. Still, he wanted to get a good vantage point as being a sitting duck from below wasn’t fun. While he was hopping off from spike to spike, he could see a huge hand making his way towards him. He had been caught by Gideon, which was a good thing because now he would be able to see everything from where he was. He kept his eyepatch off of his eye the whole time as he didn’t have any of his blades out and ready to be used. He sighed as he was panting and trying to regain his breath, a little bit of stamina, and his composure. He was a man who was able to relax himself around these times. He knew that Gideon would either run from the snake, or they would have to continue fighting the snake.

Yuurei turn to look at the Python making its way around Gideon. He could suck his teeth as he was upset of the position the giant had gotten himself into. He could see that he had been hurt, and it was mainly because of the spikes that were around the area. Still, the python looked like he was trying to get him out of the two. He could only shake his head because he did open him up, but Gideon was the one hammering him around. Still, the next thing surprised him, and he looked over at the hammer being struck down at the Python who was trying to swallow him whole again. It connected straight onto his head, and the force caused the Python’s head to be pierced with a spike. ”Good shit Gideon. That is how you do it,” he said this really excited about what had happen. The Python was going through a lot right now.

The thief could see that the snake was still fighting to be alive, and it was a tough son of a bitch. Yuurei knew that it wasn’t going to just flip over and die. No, he looked over to Gideon’s lower body and noticed that the giant was still being constricted. That was bad because he knew it meant that his blood flow wasn’t going through his body as it should. He bit his lip a bit worry about the situation, and knew that he had to help out his friend. While he was seeing this he could hear Gideon asking him for his help as well. He even noticed that the giant had tried his best to pull away from the Python. He had noticed this and when he noticed that the Python was in a vulnerable state. It was pierced with a spike, and couldn’t really maneuver that part of its body. ”I will do my best,” he said as he took out Benihime.

The young pirate was ready to do this as he had gripped his blade tighter than he usually did and got into a stance. The crease on his face hoped that he didn’t fail this attack as he was frustrated that the Python didn’t give out by now. It was bleeding internally and externally, but it wasn’t going to let its prey escape. Yuurei had started running in Gideon’s hand, and when he got close to the edge of the hand kicked off, and lunged towards the neck that had been open for business. The thief had started spinning around as his body soon looked like he was a Beyblade spinning around with the outer edges being the blade. The force he used to lung towards the Python and the strength of his arms connected with the reptile. When the connection happen Yuurei continue to spin as his momentum would allow him to and he would soon feel the Python’s neck being cut, and soon enough he went straight through.

Yuurei had stopped spinning and when he looked over to Gideon the Python would, or should have stopped constricting him. He fell though and he knew that his friend wouldn’t be able to catch him. He hit the side of the spike, and hitting his back. He groaned in pain as saliva spat out, and then he stood where he was. Yuurei did noticed that there were rats moving around, and he figured they would make their way towards him. ”Whenever you ready Gideon get me before these rats do please,” he chuckled as he felt pain on his back right now.

45GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit - Page 3 Empty Re: GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:48 am

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon held out his hand as Yuurei jumped off it and began spinning like a top. With hope in his eyes, the giant watched as the small swordsman cut through the neck of the serpent, and as soon as he did, Gideon felt the body of the snake release it's tension on him, he now had free movement once more. But it wasn't over yet; he looked down upon the swordsman who had landed on the floor. Looking about, he could see movement in the shadows where the light couldn't reach; the rats were indeed coming.

Swiftly and as carefully as he could, Gideon leaned over and picked up Yuurei with his free hand then managed to wiggle out of the coiled body of the snake, "Time to make our leave" he said as he began making his way towards the door with the winged-archway. A few more scrapes from the spikes left the giant's legs bloody, but not unusable. Once they reached the door, Gideon pushed it open to reveal a large room lit by many torches. In the center was a hoard of gold that glimmered beautifully in the light, and buried within center of the gold, with half it's blade and the hilt sticking out was a very large sword with many ridges.

Gideon made his way down a flight of stairs and walked up to the horde of gold, then after putting away Mjolgera, he pulled out the ridged sword from the gold; the entire sword itself reached 30 feet long, "This is like the largest serrated knife I've ever seen, perfect for cutting down the biggest Sea King into a meal" Gideon was in awe but realized he was gawking at the treasure Yuurei desired, but as he looked down at the smaller man, he come to the conclusion that the swordsman wouldn't be able to wield it. He thought for a moment and offered a trade, "Hows about we can a trade, I'll cook you the best meal using the fruit for the this blade?" Gideon gave a smile though he hoped Yuurei wouldn't feel cheated out, there wasn't anything Gideon could offer since he had so little.

Gideon looked down at the hoard of gold, "Maybe splitting this gold would help the situation" he shrugged his shoulders. In the end, we will leave the temple with full hands.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum