Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Thu May 17, 2018 12:04 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 7khj-jpg

"Lies. If you claim to be the son of the former guardians... You'd truly never step foot into this place again. Especially after what this disease has done to us." Cain retorted immediately. Mashyuu wasn't slick, Cain had noticed that ever so slightly, he'd been closing the distance between the two, however, at his position he'd truly have the power. On Mashyuu's tenth step, the man's foot would sink into trap imbedded into the flooring of the large spacious room. The whole room itself would begin to rumble, as a grin would fill Cain's face. It'd be this exact moment that using the traps trigger as a distraction, Cain would close the remainder ten feet, having ample time of watching the man close the huge approximately twenty-five meter gap, to plan his course of action. He'd attempt to deliver an diagonal slash starting from his right ribcage trailing onto his left shoulder blade. As for the room, the trap activated was obvious enough, the door behind them had fastened shut, and the ceiling, and all remaining walls aside from the wall directly behind Cain, where the staircase laid, began to inch inward at Non-Prio speeds. Within the next moments (two posts) the walls would advance, attempting to sandwich the group with the long metallic spikes that now stood adamant from the wall.

Each spike was around ten inches in length, and for a good idea of the spikes positioning, every four inches in each direction, another spike would protrude from every cardinal point, this pattern continuing until the whole fixture was covered in spikes in hundreds upon hundreds of columns and rows of spikes.

It'd been nearly an hour since Ragnar, Odin and his men had began their campaign towards Adam's Keep. Within moments, the party would be arriving onto the relics that was the camp site surrounding the outskirts of the building. Ragar and Odin's speeds were unmatched, and they'd actually be about ten minutes ahead of the pack, and would definitely arrive first. As the rainfall's tranquil origins slowly morphed into storms similar to that in Norse Mythologies, it'd be as if someone had angered the very gods they'd been named after. Lightning crackled in the sky, creating a light show that touched the warrior spirit in the men's hearts. The banging of Odin's drums cemented their mission on this day, it was simple, retrieve their sisters from the pagan outsider who'd perpetuated on their land. Each member in the posse of the fifty present would hum hymns, others would retort to traditional means of chanting, stretching their voices far and wide, enough to scare off animals that'd dear approach the nosey ensemble. With every crack of Odin's drum, it'd seem the thunder would bellow out in correspondence. With every scream from Ragnar's voice, it'd seem the winds would blow propelling their wings onward, the storm was just beginning.

Odin | Ragnar | Freya | Cain:

17Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Thu May 17, 2018 8:58 am

Batman4560

Batman4560
Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 30Jm0lM

Mashyuu's blue eyes rolled into the back of his head for just a moment when he realized that he had set off a trap but he didn't have time to fully take it in because the equally as fast Cain had started to advance. Quickly Mashyuu's right foot shot out to the right and forward while he started to advance a bit. His hands yanked tight on the handles of his weapons, causing the chains to go taught in the process. "Sorry, I was born into Slavery and only know a few of my parents stories about this place. Since they were killed when I was barely a kid!" Mashyuu shouted, the chain coming down at an angle to block the blade before it could strike his rib and work its way up.

Swiftly Mashyuu spun around to Cain's left flank, noticing the rumbling hadn't stopped and the walls not only looked much more deadly than they had before, but that they were slowly getting closer. "Talon Rain!" Mashyuu called out as his left hand spun his hand scythe so the top of the blade was facing the ground. Quickly he yanked on the weapons, trying to pull one blade up Cain's side while the other worked its way down his body. A moment later he would spin the weapons around and repeat the process all while his wings flapped hard and tried to launch the Captain towards the steps of that rested behind Cain and to Mashyuu's Right!

OOC:

18Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Sat May 19, 2018 10:50 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Losing momentum in the exchange, Cain's lost came for two reasons. One, seeing Mashyuu's slender frame, he'd assumed that with his superior muscle mass that he'd be able to easily over-power the man and secondly, after being caught up in the man's chains, before he'd known it, his power had been matched and he'd be sent flying towards the direction of the staircase to the next level. However, he'd only travel about five meters backwards, stopping short about twenty-meters for the entrance to the next level. "Turn back boy. All that awaits you in these walls are damnation. If you flee now, you'll avoid the Shandia Tribe's punishment. Knowing them, they're already sending a party for your execution by ritual." Cain stated, licking his lips at the prospect of Mashyuu's demise, as the scythe marks from Mashyuu's impact left light scrapes along his body. "He is correct." Freya chimed in. "If Rey's involved then, it's almost certain that the odds are stacked against you." Freya concluded. "I believe you all aren't seeing the fate in this all... I believe that Mashyuu's the man of prophecy." Uryki said, calming adding her point to the conversation. "You can't be talking about that silly song we've been singing since a child Uryki!?" Freya exclaimed. "Ha! Those are some pretty tall words little lady." Cain retorted.

"The adventures who've rumoured to have traversed this tomb and placed the Devil's Treasure at Adam's Pinnacle. Ordained by Adam himself, he looked amongst the 'birds' who'd invaded his heavenly nest, and inflicted a curse among them." Cain said. "Adam declared that one day in a time far beyond his lifespan, a traveller born of oppression would return to take up the curse from his predecessors." Cain stated. "To those infected... That man is suppose to also free us of our disease... Watch your tongue woman!" Cain shouted slightly annoyed, clutching onto his blade tightly. "All of those who were banished and perished in Adam's keep... Have been waiting for the adventure of prophecy since being banished here... You can't throw around those words lightly. Before these rooms walls close in... I'll gut the lot of you." Cain concluded. In the distance, the sound of drums could've been heard sinking closer and closer to their position. "Odin..." Freya thought.

Odin | Ragnar | Freya | Cain:

19Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Sat May 19, 2018 11:18 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Quickly the two seemed to pass one another and nearly trade positisions and Cain looked to come out of it worse for ware. Mashyuu quickly spun around to face his opponent in case of a counter attack and spun his weapons around, the chains rattled with a sense of danger to them that only someone who fought for a living would recognize. His blue eyes darted back and fourth between not only his friends but Cain while they spoke about what Mashyuu might be, all while the walls continued to close in on the four.

"I don't know about any prophecy, but I know the story of Adam, I know the song. None of that matters to me right now. What matters is stopping a mad man from enslaving all of Skypiea and helping my crew, my family survive in this place. Cain if I can help lift your curse I'll do it, but if you oppose me then you are only going to slow me down. Help me get to the top of this place, help me lift the curse. If I can't then you and all your other friends can always strike me down then. It's not like I'll be a match for a bunch of you guys.." Mashyuu tried to reason but it was to no avail. By the time he had finished speaking Cain was charging the girls.

Mashyuu's eyes rolled and his right arm hurled his chain not for Cain's weapon to disarm him, but his neck and shoulder. The attempt was to wrap the chain at least a bit around Cain's neck, or to use the scythe to hook and tug Cain back a step. At the same time his left hand launched forward and from the sheath on his wrist, hurled a hidden throwing knife for Cain's neck, attempting a killing blow. "Sorry, but I'm responsible for these two! Up the stairs ladies now!" Mashyuu shouted, trying to urge the women to move before they were crushed.

Either way, once his actions were complete, Mashyuu waved his wings as hard as he could, propelling himself up and back towards the stair well to proceed before he was crushed. "How long do we have? Will they be able to get up here if the walls stay closed?" Mashyuu asked as he thought he heard the faint sound of drums slowly getting closer. The moment he considered the idea of what might happen, Mashyuu pushed the tip of one of scythe ends into one ear and dug until it bleed deeply, the blood filled his ear and dulled his sense of hearing, if he thought he heard the drums again he would do the same to the other ear.

OOC:

20Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Sun May 20, 2018 12:09 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

As the walls inched closer and closer, the impact of Mashyuu's blade to the nape of Cain's neck, combined with the man's final words reminded him of the day that the guardian's left Adam's Keep. Correlation between Mashyuu's face and the former Guardian's face overlapped, as he'd looked over his shoulder, a foolish smile couldn't help but manifest itself on the man's face as Mashyuu and the girls fled from the room to avoid being crushed by the spikes. The blade wasn't deep enough to penetrate his skin, especially with no skilled applied but raw momentum but Cain had found an odd peace he'd been searching for years.

"One day... I'll leave this place and go on an adventure." The Male Guardian said, ever so fondly in the man's mid-summer daydream.

"Impossible! We're slaves and diseased... There's no way you'll live long enough to see that."
Cain exclaimed.

"None of that matters to me right now. Freedom is taken by those who decide to walk, not by those who never creep." Raziel said.

Much like that day, Cain stood frozen, unable to chase his mentor, unable to listen to the voice in his heart but deep down, he held no grudge against the Guardian, no, admiration, it was like he was truly the guiding light that he'd abandoned a long time ago and now, he'd lived long enough to see his light return him, in another form. As Mashyuu escaped, whether he'd look over his shoulder or not, the smile that filled Cain face wasn't one like his early tone of malice but one of relief, a smile from the bottom of his soul. As Mashyuu climbed the staircase, he'd noticed the sound of the incoming drums getting louder, and began his own counter measures to avoid being paralysed once more. To which Uryki slapped Mashyuu's hand stopping him half way, "You can't avoid Odin's spell like that... It'll work at a distance but when he gets closer, the vibrations will be enough to freeze you in your tracks. The trick is, stay close to the ground." Uryki stated flying next to the male, as the trio climbed the now winding staircase. "We've taken one of the many entrances into this place... It's unfortunate that man had to die... but the bottom floor is filled with traps similar to that. As children, Rey, Ragnar, Odin and ourselves used to sneak into Adam's Keep and play around with the banished people here. Though... I'm not familiar with the man we met." Freya chimed in as they climbed the staircase through wing-strides of urgency.

"To answer your question... Yes. They can still meet up with us." Freya said, as the light at the top of the staircase became more apparent. Exiting the staircase, a large wide room would come into view with tons of hieroglyphs spanning the wall's interior. Sitting in the centre of the room, was no other than Ragnar, alone and sitting in meditation as his spear stood wedged into the ground. The wide open windows allowed the sunlight to span into the room, as the rain only now gently drizzled against the stone pyramid, setting a chill to the room that caused Uryki and Freya to gulp in suspense. The silence was so keen, dropping a pin at any moment would've resonated within the eardrums of all present. "I broke ahead from Odin and the others... They were moving too slow." Ragnar stated, grinning as he'd point towards the window he'd entered through.

"It's ironic stranger... We've only known each other for a few days... Yet, you've managed to fuck my life up beyond regards in such a small amount of time. Fortunate for you, I can't kill you. I have to return you alive." Ragnar commented. "What the perfect place for our fight too... Do you remember what this place is called sisters?" Ragnar inquired, as his voice echoed through the expansive walls which were the current level they'd be situated on, the first floor, above the previous ground floor. "This room... It's been said to be where Adam gave judgement on the wicked and traitors... Abel's Testament." Uryki stated, forcing herself to speak as the words merely exited her mouth at her brother's command. Getting up from his seated position, he'd grab his spear and rest on his shoulders, running it's mahogany body along the nape of his neck. "What's your name boy?" Ragnar inquired. If he'd responded or even if he didn't, Ragnar would state, "Mine's Ragnar... My nickname is The Proud Wolf. I gained it for my stubborn nature of never wanting to abandon prey once my eyes are locked onto them. I have my eyes on you..." Ragnar stated, maintaining his position about fifteen meters away. It'd take about three more posts before Odin and the others arrive, this distance was testament alone to Ragnar's share ability to fly quickly.

Odin | Ragnar | Freya :

21Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Sun May 20, 2018 12:47 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu didn't see the man, after the trio started to make their way up the winding steps but he felt like the two had somehow bonded like in a past life they were great friends, or could have been in a different world. His mind was quickly taken back to the present when his hand was slapped by the young Uryki. "Close to the ground? What good is that going to do us now?!" Mashyuu asked, gesturing to the steps running up that they were traveling. Mashyuu's eyes darted at Uryki's sister and listened to her talk for a moment and twisted his head in shame. "You shouldn't toy with people like that. It's not right. I don't even like doing this but it has to be done in order for me to progress as a Pirate, a leader and a man." Mashyuu explained.

Soon enough the trio arrived at the top of the steps and Mashyuu gave the walls a quick glance to see if they offered any hint as to how to progress but it was all in vein, a much bigger threat was sitting in the center of the room. Mashyuu had only felt rage like what he felt at that moment one other time in his life, and that was when he saw what Quinn had done to his own daughter. Mashyuu's lip twisted up in a scowl that he couldn't control no matter how hard he tried. His grip on his weapon grew tight, knuckles growing white with anger that took all Mashyuu had to keep in check. Anger will only get me so far. He's a good hunter, be on your guard Mashyuu. The Pirate Captain thought to himself.

"...Mashyuu Ishi, son of Raziel and Rain Ishi, guardians of this temple. I take it that you won't be satisfied with leaving out that window you came from... so. If you promise to leave your sisters be, I'll face you and if you manage to beat me, I'll be okay with the lie that I left you no choice but to kill me. But do you think you can best me without the help of your drummer boy?" Mashyuu asked and started to pace the room, keeping his eyes locked on Ragnar. Without taking his eyes off his spear using foe, Mashyuu barked an order to the women in his care. "Go slow the others down, keep yourself hidden and safe. If I don't come out of this, get as far away from here as you can."

"Ragnar, if you don't turn back now, you won't live to see the next sunrise. I'm not above killing my enemies and I won't have you stalking me for the rest of my time here." Mashyuu's chains rattled as he lifted his weapon and his wings beat softly. That spear was lethal, dangerous and could rip through his wings if Mashyuu wasn't careful. The plan was to use his wings to boost his ground speed, use his range with his chain as best as he could and get in enough small shots to slow the man down and end him with one good strike, if he could, take the spear as well. Nobody should have a weapon like that to poison people with. Mashyuu would break the materials down and make a new weapon with them if he could.

Without warning, Mashyuu slid into a defensive stance, his right arm up and back, swinging his weapon with a bit of slack in his chain. His left arm pulled down to make the chain tight, usable for blocking and catching the spear. His blue eyes narrowed on Ragnar, jaw set firmly and a low growl slipped past his lips. Suddenly Mashyuu stopped spinning his chain and extended his right arm forward, hurling the chain scythe at Ragnar's hip, to try and hobble the man. The moment the weapon went past Ragnar, Mashyuu tugged on the chain to pull it back to him so he wouldn't be unarmed for long!

OOC:

22Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Sun May 20, 2018 1:16 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

"Your tactics are too basic Mashyuu." Ragnar stated, standing in place as the chain extended towards the chief's waist. It'd about four inches before the weapon's serpent like length reached near it's target that Ragnar would use his toes to tap onto the Cloud Dials that'd been attached to his feet. With Secondary Speeds, alien to his own bodies movements, the Cloud Dial skates pushed Ragnar backwards, causing the scythe to chip lodging into the ground. After creating about a one meter distance from the scythe's contact in the ground, Ragnar would begin to spin his spear, advancing to Mashyuu's left flank at incredible speeds. In his right hand was his spear Obiwana which was attached with a Flame Dial at it's helm, in his left hand was an Impact Dial, hoisted in his palm and prime for activation.

Since Ragnar's position was prior fifteen meters away, Mashyuu would've advanced his chain to the majority of that distance, and he'd now have to retract his weapon if chosen, or either reveal another weapon, because Ragnar was now in combat range, only one feet separated them and this was enough for his spear to be lethal. Deactivating his Cloud Skates, he'd spring his spear forward in a drill like method, aiming for Mashyuu's right knee cap. The speed of this attack was above the skills of a novice, and it'd be a hard skill to evade or block without the proper attention to detail, because this strike was merely a feint. Whether successful or not, the real attack followed second in his advancing left palm. It'd happen in an instant but at the moment of the spear's actions conclusion, Ragnar would activate his Cloud Skates and pushing his palm against Mashyuu's body, activating the Impact Dial instantly, it'd be either one attack or the next, as the Second One operated on speeds above the lasts tier (Secondary).

Odin | Ragnar | Freya :

23Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Sun May 20, 2018 1:35 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

Ragnar thought Mashyuu's tactics were too simple, basic even but the basics were what got you information. Mashyuu knew next to nothing about his opponent and that needed to change. Mashyuu's weapon came up short as the dials on Ragnar's feet activated, launching the winged man backwards, apparently he had enough gear on him to be able to react to a normal mans fighting tactics. Mashyuu would have to catch the man by surprise if he were going to end any fight.

Mashyuu yanked on the chain, quickly trying to move the right handed half of his weapon back to his hand but knew it wouldn't make it in time, Ragnar was moving far to quickly. In a split second decision, Mashyuu let his body move naturally and didn't think of tactics. His wings beat, pushing him to Ragnar's left, evading the spear shot by less than the longest of Mashyuu's hairs in length. At the same time Mashyuu's left hand dragged his blade out in a sweeping motion at a diagonal and upward motion, starting low and ending high, exposing Mashyuu's left flank in the process but it was a gambit. He put all his speed and strength into the swing to try and draw blood.

He had been hit with an impact dial in the past, knew he could stand up to the blow, at least for a few shots, and sometimes in combat one needed to sacrifice their body to get a winning strike. Mashyuu's body braced, in the blink of an eye Ragnar was slamming the impact dial into Mashyuu's body. While his blue eyes went wide with pain and his torso quaked under the pressure it leaned into the blow to keep him from blowing backwards. His right hand that still had a hold of the chain twisted and yanked, trying to loop the chain around Ragnar's neck or even his face. At the same time Masyuu's left arm readied to move back down to try and block a spear thrust with the blade of his hand scythe. Mashyuu's right leg however shot out straight for Ragnar's groin to attempt to cripple him for a moment at the very least.

OOC:

24Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Sun May 20, 2018 8:59 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

The seeds of damage had been planted, as Ragnar closed in Mashyuu attempted to draw his blade swing upward and chip Ragnar in his retreat but with a simple parry, an attack thrown from such an off balanced angle, after evading his spear wasn't properly executed, which followed his Impact Dials successful strike. The Impact Dial raged through his body, delivering Minor Damage in shockwaves quaking throughout his whole body, it was at this time that Ragnar had learned a lesson about Mashyuu, his body seemed to shrugged off even the internal damage like it was nothing. As the man continued his advance, trying to create distance between the two of them, Mashyuu's chain had already returned into range and began to lasso around the man's neck. Shoving his spear diagonally through the lasso, he'd attempt to create distance in the constraint, only to be met with shot to his groin. The impact drained all of the wind from Ragnar's body but in situations like this, the warrior's heart within Ragnar would not retreat. Clutching his knees, he'd finally trapped Mashyuu's leg that deliver the low-blow, his retreat wasn't timed properly, and Mashyuu was unable now to create distance, as he'd been clutched into Ragnar's striking range, however, his spear was predisposed blocking the chains embrace.

It was in this moment, the deadlock that Ragnar grinned a bit, he hadn't met someone as tough as this brat since his own brother Rey. Kicking off the ground, Ragnar, still maintain his hold on Mashyuu, advanced towards the ceiling of the room at full-speeds, Secondary, using his Jet Dials last burst of strength to angle Mashyuu's back towards the ceiling, he'd simply use the man's tough exterior to his advantage, slamming through to the level above them, into the next room. It'd be in this room that the rumoured curse of Adama's Keep resided but off in the distance, as light draped over the pedestal, all that stood was a platform, and in it's glass case lied a weird fruit with spirals all around it. It was about thirty-meters off from their position to the North, but with the light streaming through the ceiling, landing perfectly on the sundial of a platform it sat on, it'd catch the attention of both men. "Flame Ballad!" Ragnar shouted, upon entry into the next room, he'd programmed his dial to activate either by combat or through his voice's command. The flames engulfed a five meter radius in a dome like fashion, with the intensity of Secondary Flames, this was an attempt to separate Mashyuu from himself, as he'd release the man's leg the moment the flames had engaged. The room was covered in traps, especially surrounding the fruit.

Odin | Ragnar | Freya :

25Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Sun May 20, 2018 11:20 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

Spear locked up to keep chain from completely choking, legs tangled after a hard blow and both men found themselves locked in a tight spot, where strength mattered little. "Give it up. We are on equal footing..." Mashyuu started to speak until he found his legs leaving the ground and his eyes squinting from the sudden speed his body was put through. Damn dials! He thought as his the pairs bodies were suddenly lifted off the ground together. Mashyuu's body had grown in resistance since he arrived on Skypiea but never before had he been slammed through a ceiling before, let alone one of a solid gold temple.

Whhmmphh! Gold brick shattered and exploded up and out as Mashyuu and Ragnar erupted through the highest level of the temple. With little understanding of the dials on Ragnar's feet or how much power remained in them Mashyuu yanked at his chain as hard as he could while going dead in weight. Partially due to the pain of being forced through a wall (Something Mashyuu was doing his best to hide) and the actual pain he felt from the impact dial. (Even though he had grown more durable it still hurt like a bitch.) From the corner of his eye he could see the alter and what rested atop it. A fruit? What's so important about a fruit? He pondered but only for an instant.

He felt his leg released, heard the command of Ragnar and braced for impact, not knowing what was coming. Still Mashyuu wasn't willing to give the man any space to use his spear. Mashyuu's wings spread to flap and keep him upright while his legs came up and quickly wrapped around Ragnar's waist. Locking at the angles Mashyuu put all his strength in his hold on the chain blades and his calves to hold Ragnar in place. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mashyuu screamed while the flames burned his skin and set his clothes aflame. His face twisted with pain as he was quickly reaching his breaking point. Giving some slack on his weapon by releasing the grip he had on his left handed blade, Mashyuu called back to a skill he used to use with his morning star. By using the near foot of chain wrapped around his left forearm Mashyuu lifted his left arm up through the erupting flames and flexed as hard as he could. "CROWN OF HEAVEN!" He shouted while starting his attack. At this point it wasn't an actual skill but he still really liked the name and the effect was still the same, just with less of an effect. Mashyuu's left arm came down hard, the chain wrapped forearm going right for the crown of Ragnar's skull. He put complete faith in his attack, trusting that even if Ragnar managed to get his spear up in a way to strike Mashyuu's forearm, the chain would protect him and his arm would still drive into the mans shoulder or collar bone. At the same time Mashyuu's right arm yanked on the right handed end of his weapon, pulling the scythe up at Ragnar's wings to try and clip one of them.

As soon as the fire was out, Mashyuu fell back and rolled away, letting go of his chain in his right hand, shuddering from the burns, he could smell his skin and hair cooking, it was hard to see with his dry eyes and his body was racked with pain. If the flames would have lasted any longer he was sure he would have passed out from the pain. His body shuddered and every nerve ending screamed with pain and anger at Mashyuu for not trying to get away. Gotta end him now. Before it's too late! Mashyuu thought to himself and battled through the pain in his body for one big push. His wings rapidly carried him towards Ragnar in a blur of speed that wasn't matched by a normal man, but Ragnar was anything but normal. When Mashyuuu was only a foot or so away from Ragnar, his wings folded in while the Pirate spun in a corkscrew and lashed out with the hand scythe in his left hand. "Falcons Talon!" Mashyuu shouted, using the momentum of his spin to try and carve a deep circular gash in Ragnar's chest. Again this wasn't an actual attack Mashyuu had developed but something he had made up on the spot to try to get an edge on Ragnar.

OOC:

26Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Wed May 23, 2018 6:15 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

The man's fist came thrusting towards his right shoulder through the flames, the impact leaving Ragnar's skin tattered, even though the suspected flames burned with enough intensity to leave Second Degree burns in their wake. Ragnar really began to question himself in the mid-air exchange, was Mashyuu, even normal? With his spear being freed from the wedged chain hold, ( as the amount of length retracted to wrap it around Mashyuu's hand wasn't made certain ), but it was definitely more than enough for his spear to break free, Mashyuu's attempt to chip his right wing had indeed been successful, which caused Ragnar to descend from the sky. It was at that moment, that Ragnar's warrior spirit activated. Since a child, Ragnar had only ever lost to his brother, Rey. Jealousy seeped into his heart frequently, but what he'd lost in power, he'd gain in the faith of the people. This began to eat Ragnar up even more, seeing how his brother was isolated. The change that began to show in Rey was a hatred of his own people, the first seeds sparked by him and even their father.

These thoughts flashed through his mind as he descended, and in one last desperate move, as he fell at an 45 degree angle, diagonally towards the floor, Ragnar had taken aim with his spear once more. Extending his left arm backwards, he'd instantly pick his mark, and it was simple, this wound would be his last calling card on Mashyuu, and it'd be a wound he'd remember for the rest of his life, as all things, come with a consequence. The spear flew from his arm like as elegantly as the strums from heaven's most talented harp player would in that of Victorian Paintings, with enough speed that even though it wouldn't possibly blur to Mashyuu, with the nearly thirty-five inch spear in flight, the spear's tip would've made connection with Mashyuu's old shoulder wound once again, reopening the wound, if successful in drawing blood. However, if he'd avoided the spear, the grin on Ragnar's face would grow even wider, as his Flame Dial missing it's target would disburse a similar flame dome like earlier, this time, encompassing at least an eight meter radius and with enough intensity to paralyse the strongest of men with burns so severe, death would surely follow. Ragnar's fate was solidified, unable to maintain his flight due to injuries of his own, he was left to fall from about thirty feet off the ground, crashing his neck on the concrete floor below. The hard stone created the imperfect collision for crash dummy like fall, and the man was now paralysed from the neck down, passing out almost seconds after his collision with the floor.

As Uryki and Freya arrived moments after, the image of their brother's contorted body, surrounded in a pool of his own blood form his cracked open skull, left the sisters in tears over their brother. Weeping loudly, Freya turned her attention towards Mashyuu, "YOU MURDERDER!" Freya shouted. "YOUR NO BETTER THAN QUINN! THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HUMAN LIFE-" Freya exclaimed, silenced by the grin on her brother's face. "Enough Freya. I lost. Don't disrespect our gentleman's bout with these futile emotions." Ragnar said, breathing heavily from only regaining his consciousness because of his sister's voice, panting in between sentences. "Uryki... Freya... Listen to me. You must stop Rey. He's not been himself for years now. Honestly, we've isolated him since Father's days... I've been investigating him for the last few months... He's been selling our people to Quinn behind our backs. Do anything in your power... You have Brother Odin... My time on this Vearth... has come to an end." Ragnar concluded, panting. "If you ever see Angelica again... Tell her... I'm sorry I couldn't save her. I loved her so much-" Ragnar said smiling, dying with the expression on his face as life left his eyes. It'd be at this time on the lower levels of the Pyramid, Odin and his posse arrived.

Odin  | Freya :

27Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Wed May 23, 2018 7:51 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

I got him! It's over! Mashyuu thought with an excited smile on his face, never once thinking that he had killed the seemingly unbeatable Ragnar. Mashyuu's wings folded in as the wild hunter fell, and the Pirate started to fall to try and catch Ragnar, however for his well meaning efforts Ragnar launched his long spear into the previously punctured shoulder of Mashyuu's. "HAAAHHH FUCK!" He shouted as the spear stuck into Mashyuu's flesh and knocked him backwards and down.

Mashyuu landed on his back, near the hole that the pair had made in the floor, spear sticking straight out of the Pirates arm, Mashyuu glanced at the throbbing wound and sighed. "One day of not having a broken bone, drugged body or internal bleeding is all I want... Just one." Mashyuu complained while his legs kicked out wildly to help him deal with the pain of having a spear sticking out of his shoulder.

It took all the man had just to lift himself up off his back into a seated position. Slowly he drew a deep breath and exhaled the air shakily. Sweat and blood ran down the Captain's body and his eyes were glassed over. He could hear Freya screaming at him, could hear Ragnar's dying voice but it was all muted, like the dull hum of background noise on a radio. "I didn't try to kill him... I didn't. I'm not a killer... I was going to let him live... I- I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." He muttered, apologizing mostly to himself. He tried to rationalize what had happened. He had no issues with killing thugs, marines who wanted him dead or slavers, but this man, Ragnar was a man with honor and drive. Maybe a little too much drive but he was doing the will of his people. Absently, Mashyuu's hand reached for the spear and yanked the pole out of his shoulder. His head rolled back along with his eyes while he stifled a moan of near crippling pain.

The clatter of the dropping spear echoed in the room and Mashyuu reached to place his hand against his shoulder to try and stifle the bleeding for a bit at least. He doubted the women would want to patch him up after he had just killed their brother. He reached with his injured arm to pick the spear up and use the non tipped end as a walking stick. Slowly he propped himself back to his feet and hobbled over towards the alter with the fruit atop it. His blue eyes locked on the fruit and a half smile spread over his face. "All this trouble for a piece of fruit. What exactly are you? What makes you special little ripe fruit?" Mashyuu asked and removed his hand from his shoulder and reached for the fruit. Quickly he grasped the fruit and snatched it off the alter and took a half step back...

OOC:

28Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Thu May 24, 2018 4:44 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Suddenly, the whole room began to rumble with immense force, it'd be as if an earthquake had struck of astronomical levels. The boy, Mashyuu hand't head the warning about the birds and the mortals who'd entered into the chamber, though, the next actions would determine whether he'd be the latter or the chosen. Suddenly, all of the windows to enter the room via the skies had been closed by stone slabs bearing symbols of that from the Three Eyed Clan. The pictographs read of the origins of Adam's Keep but these would be simply wall paper to the those who hadn't known the truth. The unlit torches that sat at the edges of every corner in the room now burned an ominous sky blue, flames that'd seemed to carry the soul of almost every person who'd stepped into Adam's Keep in prior years and failed. Finally, the door that Urkyki and Freya entered through had closed, with the only remaining exit being the hole in the ground created Mashyuu and Ragnar. Rising out of the earth, almost like magic, a large sentinel stone fixture about fifty feet tall, near the size of a mature giant would stand before Masyuu, towering over the wounded Winged. The fool had removed Obiwana from his body, no matter how internally sound he was, he would've had a better chance keep the spear wedged into his body but now, pints of blood oozed from the man's wounds, and in time, he'd become light headed beyond comparison.

Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Monster_no__005_by_onehundred_monsters-d39g1m3

The large ruby in the centre of the massive stone sphinx's forehead, shone with an illuminance that would dazzle the sternest of men. "Fools who've dare to awaken me from my 1,000 year slumber... Brimstone and Chaos will be brought to the heavens. For those who feed upon those cursed Three Eyed Demons Fruit... shall be rejected by the seas... and suffer the burden of 'power' for all their days. As such... The world above and below... is changing." a voice seemingly coming from the stone beast declared. Turning his head towards Mashyuu, "You have offered me a sacrifice through blood and combat... I shall spare your life, as your already cursed. Stay here any longer and I'll change my mind on the matter, flee! However..." the Sphinx said, turning towards Uryki and Freya's direction. "All else who entered my Master Adam's Household shall perish." the Sphinx reported, as he'd began to slam about the chamber, tossing fragments of the earth in Freya and Uryki's direction. Frozen in fear at the gravity of the situation, the women couldn't move an inch. "Mashyuu! Run!" Uryki shouted, even her final moments, the woman couldn't have handled to see again, a man who'd looked so much like her lover, die before her eyes again. Entering through the hole in the ground, Odin appeared slamming his drums with immense intensity, electiricty would surge from the drums, shattering the rocks that'd threaten his sister. The imbedded Thunder Dial was now drained of it's energy, meaning Odin couldn't repeat such an action again.

Peering around the room, Odin assessed the situation, seeing the fruit in Mashyuu's hand, he'd fully understood the gravity of the situation. "Uryki. Freya. Take the boy and leave this place. If he is the being of destiny, then we'll need him in the upcoming war. The Great Sphinx appearance means that they too will awaken soon... and then it won't matter about culture and tradition once God and his four Guardians return to purge us all." Odin said, as the electrical currents released from his drum, froze the stone being in place. "Boy." Odin said, looking in Mashyuu's direction. "In our culture, it's an honour to die in battle. Thank you for delivering my brother to the next realm. However, that Devil's Fruit you hold in your hand... It weighs more than you know. You've awoken this island's God. His Four Messangers shall hunt you, no, hunt us all. On this day, you've endangered not only my people but your nakama. Loose no heart, just become stronger." Odin concluded. Banging his drums loudly once again, Odin sent shockwaves that began to crack against the stone monsters body, revealing a golden body beneath the stone coating.

"Run now! Men! Attack!" Odin shouted, as the remainder of Ragnar's forces raided the tomb, using their various dial weapons to engage the monster. "Fools. I've decided. All shall perish. Even the chosen one." the voice conveyed to the room opening it's mouth in a mechanical manner. Surging out at almost Primary Speeds, flames engulfed the Winged and Odin in seconds, the flamethrower hail burned the men to crisps, filling the room with the smell of charred flesh, by barely coating his body in Busoshoku Haki, Odin shouted once again, this time, loosing vision in his right eye, "Stop lagging around! Boy! Uryki! Freya! Flee here now!" Odin shouted, this time shedding his usually jolly tone of speaking.

Urkyki  | Freya :

29Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Thu May 24, 2018 10:52 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

That wasn't so bad... What the hell am I supposed to do with this?" Mashyuu thought while shoving the fruit into the pocket of his dress pants. Just as he had shoved the fruit into his pocket the ground rumbled with a force that he had never felt before. First tossed forward, Mashyuu planted his right leg forward only to be suddenly tossed backwards and fell to his back hard. Mashyuu crashed into the ground and his eyes wandered up to the shutting windows that had markings Mashyuu didn't understand. "What the shit?" The winged Captain muttered, asking himself what was going on around him. Slowly he started to kick himself backwards on the ground while clutching Ragnar's spear in one hand and his bloody wound on the other. That was when the temple produced a massive, fifty foot tall stone Golem that resembled something similar to a panther or lion. A sphinx really.

"You're kidding me right?" Mashyuu asked while pulling himself back to his feet once the rumbling had stopped. The man stood tall, brave, but terrified that he wasn't going to make it back to the ship, or even out of the temple. He swallowed a dry lump and listened as the monster spoke, its voice shaking the temple around them. "Wait! You can't kill them! They brought me here! ... They are.... They are my..." Mashyuu was trying to figure out how he could keep the women alive while his face started to flush a pale shade. Without warning, the monster started to smash the ground and bring down stones towards the girls. Mashyuu's body twisted to look at the women so he could try to rush at them but a blast of electricity saved the girls and their drumming brother entered the battlefield.

Silently Mashyuu nodded at Odin after he screamed for Mashyuu to take his sisters and run. The dark haired Captain had no idea what the hell Odin was talking about, the God and four guardians coming back to Skypiea, the chosen one... He had no idea what any of it meant but he did know that Mashyuu owed these women their lives and he would do his best to keep them safe. The man rushed towards the women and wrapped an arm around each of them as Odin's men attacked and fire blasted behind them. "We need to get going... things are going to get...." The man glanced over his bleeding shoulder to the beast that had decided everyone would die.

Mashyuu wanted to stay and fight, defeat the monster with Odin at his side in order to honor Ragnar, but Odin had just put his trust in Mashyuu to save his sisters. With a hard grunt he moved and tried to urge the women to go with him. "Come on, we need to get going. Don't look back." Mashyuu ordered the women and dropped down the crater that he had Ragnar had come into the top floor from.

Quickly and frantically, Mashyuu's eyes darted around the room and looked at the steps that he and the girls had come up. That was was now blocked off completely, but the women had said it themselves, there were other ways to get into the the rooms above them. His body jerked weakly towards the right and he had to use the spear to help him walk at a brisk pace. "Come on... it's time to ...I'm gonna die in here. But you two have to get out." Mashyuu groaned, slowly limping towards a flight of steps that ran down to the floor above the ground. If Mashyuu were stronger he could have smashed through the floors but he wasn't Ragnar, or Odin, he was just a man who got lucky more than he should have...

OOC:

30Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold Thu May 24, 2018 4:20 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

After Mashyuu's and the Women's Escape

The smell of charred bodies filled the room, as Mashyuu and the women escape they could hear the screams of her brother and his men voices being singed by the Sphinx's Blue Flames. Then suddenly, the chamber would get quiet, as the Sphinx rampage would cease, Mashyuu and the others would have about ten minutes to escape the pyramid, as the blue light surrounding the buildings peak vanished, the pyramid begun to sink into the Earth. Time would be of the essence, and if they'd escape, they'd live to see another day. Then, ten hours passed. The former treasure room lightly lit, the gigantic Sphinx morphed back into a humanoid form, as the being's mighty wings flapped, cascading his body towards the ground. Morphing from the ground, another humanoid being entered the room, and the two began a conversation that'd cement Mashyuu's future, before exiting the underground Adam's Keep.

"You didn't have to kill them all, Hapi." the ominous voice that morphed from the ground scolded.

"You we're watching the whole time!? I see you've awaken now Brother Qebehsenuef. Still using the Devil's powers from the land dwellers." Hapi responded cheekly.

"And so are you. They are very useful actually. I've studied in secret among The Three Eyed for years before being locked away. Who was the fool who awakened our slumber and stole Sister's Fruit?" Qebehsenuef inquired.

"No clue. I believe the woman called him Mashyuu... I could hear their conversation as I slept." Hapi retorted.

"Mashyuu. I'll remember to report his name to God. Anyway, it's time. Let's go and awaken the others Hapi." Qebehsenuef stated.

"Affirmative."
Qeb respodned, walking over to grab his brother's hand.

Exit.

OCC:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum