Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats Open Beta!
Make some friends, enemies, and Plot with them in the Plotting board.
Above all else, have fun and direct any questions you may have to staff!

I forgot my password

Strawhat Discord
Latest topics
» GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit
Today at 1:45 am by Yuurei

» Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by Batman4560

» Notification Topic
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by Batman4560

» A Return Home
Yesterday at 9:55 pm by Batman4560

» Fool's Gold COMMENCE!
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by Deep Bloo

» Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story)
Yesterday at 7:06 pm by Yuurei

» Whispered Knowledge
Yesterday at 7:00 pm by NPC

» Cactus Island Prompt
Yesterday at 6:36 pm by The Janitor

» Enemy Territory: Marineford......Warlord What?
Yesterday at 2:49 pm by Hannibal

Top posting users this week
Batman4560

Devroux

Yuurei

ai47

Kaito

Melly

Jui$y Crow

The Janitor

Risaka

Juan

Statistics
We have 155 registered users
The newest registered user is SupaKrilling

Our users have posted a total of 5701 messages in 1103 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fishman Karate, and Fishman Jutsu on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:40 pm

Fishman/Merfolk wrote:"As of now they are the only race with access to Fishman Karate and Fishman Jujutsu."

Above me is a quote from the Race bonus for Fishman, and Merfolk What I want to know is it possible for Wotan whom are half breed fishman mix with giant are they able to learn or start with either of the bold print skill sets?

I believe wotan should have the capabilities of either starting with those techniques or learning them. I also believe that fishman karate should be just lock to one race.

I ask that an Admin to reply to this question as they have the power to overturn this rule or help me please, and thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Fishman Karate, and Fishman Jutsu on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:57 pm

Gotta say I have to agree with Crow on this, It would be pretty cool to have others be able to learn these fighting styles since canon wise we know that they can be taught to others. Since cannonly we havent actually seen the wotans ever exibit either of these powers I would disagree with them being able to start with it keeping starting with it as a 100% fishman perk, though the ability to learn it would be cool requiring to be taught by some form of fishman NPC with valid IC reasons to teach, perhaps even implementing it in a Grand Voyage that awards nothing, [no bounty/beli/dorki etc] and solely grants you the capability to wield these skills [of course you'd still have to purchase a skill set slot] perhaps even granting them a single free skill with the skill set as well since it would be voyaged for.

View user profile

3 Re: Fishman Karate, and Fishman Jutsu on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:24 pm

Melly I said Admin so I am gonna assume you admin for SH. If not I don't care if this is a public topic I ask admin because they could answer me without the useless clutter of voicing memebers who aren't staff.

View user profile

4 Re: Fishman Karate, and Fishman Jutsu on Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:34 pm

This isn't a discussion topic. It states as of now, Fishman Katate/Jujujitsu are available for Fishmen. When it's available to be quested by other races, we'll announce that later. That is all.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum